It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17th Full Moon: Something Extraordinary Happening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And i will still meditate at 8 pm on the 17th anyways to try and see what happens as well

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
The Man wearing the hat I would love to believe, but he already contradicted himself in two of his videos.

First he said the grace light (or enlightenment) would come from greater begins, then he said from god, then after that he said he was reincarnated to spread the grace light.

Okay so if he said those things what one is right?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

both of the videos, you decide

higher order beings do the will of god, and sometimes there are missions for mortals like ourselfs on earth to help spread this knowledge around...he was probably one of these mortals in another incarnation in the past, but i feel that this time is the now time for stuff like this to happen..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
here is another update for the july 17th meditation on the grace light, i hope everyone can join!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This Guy has some provedance,
If any of you ae unaware of him, he was dr Wayne Dwyer's (of self help fame, ie, manifest your destiny etc, the secret etc) Guru.

He was meant to have taught him the Ahh and Om meditations for manifesting your desires, and helped dwyer on his spiritual journey first, before he packaged it for his western audiance.

So his philosophes and teachings are already in the West in a big way in most of the Self Help industry etc, but wrapped in in a Western Approach.

Thanks for the heads up I have not caught up on him for a while!

Kind regards,

Elf
Elf

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sounds like perfect timing for Bohemian Grove ceremonies taking place this week.
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Givem hell leaders

[edit on 7/14/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by ATSGUY

So now you're making me the saviour of the planet and if I don't believe everyone misses out on this grace light ?

While I'm honoured you hold me with such high esteem and consider me the key to this event I seriously doubt one person not believing can stop something like this on such a grand scale from happening!

If I don't get this grace light because I didn't believe then I'm not really that bothered as I cannot miss what I have never had so ce'st la vie, I'm sure life will carry on just fine like it has for the past many billions of years if I or others don't receive this grace light

[edit on 8/7/08 by Discotech]

Dont worry mate, i think its nonsense, so you can stay neutral if you want, im happy to shoulder the blame for ruining it for the whole world

Im married, its always my fault anyway

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Datta, just opened up an entire site for the grace light...here it is

www.thegracelight.com...

check it out!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well its the 17th...i dont feel any different but I will try and meditate today.

anyone else?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Was a little intrigued until I found out he's charging for "sessions" on how to receive this grace light and also selling streaming videos on how to receive it as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman_ziff

I kind of agree and disagree.

Im a normal bloke and I have the usual kids and house etc. I have no time to do anything. Here I am on ATS when i should be working......

My point is, that these guys have to make some kind of living. They probably wouldnt have the time to work and be as good as they say they are at what they do. (if they are any good) (im having problems explaining myself today)

David Wilcock charges for some of his work and he seems pretty credible and believable - www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well guys tonight is the night, you dont have to buy anything...just have fun with it...this is supposed to be natural and divine...well atleast i think...just sit down and meditate about getting the grace light.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I was so hoping I would be wrong and "your" guy right...
I'll give grace another hour or so to descend upon me.

Oh, astrologically speaking (not that I care much about that ****) July 18 is supposed to be a "very good day" for everyone, so... have a good day regardless.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It will be a good day for most people who don't work shifts, it's Friday.
Anyway, where I am it's so overcast with dark clowds I can't even see anything in the night sky, and that includes any light from the moon.
He says that it is his 200th + video uploaded to youtube, what else does he do with his time.?
I predict rain in some parts of the world, sunshine somewhere else, maybe a very cold evening in the artic regions, and more global attrocities, maybe tomorrow, maybe before the next full moon.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I cant see the video.

So being on the east coast, would that be 11pm my time? It is at night, right?

What do you meditate on? Anyhing specific?

I got the candle and the inscence ready.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW...pretty please

And what do we get out of it?

Thanks

[edit on 17-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I don't think we can go wrong believing, at least for the moment, and really wanting it to be true. I can't help thinking that if enough of us put our puny little spiritual batteries together at the same time, good things could happen.

Thanks, ATS guy. It's a good video, and it's hopeful for a change, unlike much of the fare we see from day to day.

Tonight, many of us in the southern U.S./Caribbean get to see a nice, bright ISS flyover, as well as for the next four evenings. Full moon, with Jupiter bright, rising alongside. Maybe it will herald a wonderous time.

I dare to wish it so.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

all you need to do is sit down, and meditate...and think about a white golden light coming into you...thats it basically

all the information is posted here...

ufotimetravel.com...

just watch the youtube videos he will explain everything

check your time zone here...
He said that on july 17, at the time in your time zone when, get into a meditative state

light a candle, and light some incense sticks (preferably honeysuckle type), and make a glass of water with sea salt in it, and then put those items on a small alter in front of where you will meditate...sit down and just relax and try to visualize and meditate about the grace light coming into you, at the time in your time zone

New York....11:00pm on the 17th

Californian...8:00pm on the 17th

London....4am on the 18th

India...8:30am on the 18th

here is a good timezone converter...i already had it set on new York time

www.worldtimeserver.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone know what time the Apex of the full moon is, cause dang, it is the 17th isn't???

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone know what time the Apex of the full moon is, cause dang, it is the 17th isn't???

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I can still eat beef right?
I'm all for sometthing possitive but I like Steak and burgers

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thank you,ATS GUY!

All systems are go!

I do this almost every day anyway.

The sea salt might be a little problem, how about some Margarita salt?

I'm sure the "light " will understand and forgive me.

Cant wait!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join