It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17th Full Moon: Something Extraordinary Happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is going to happen on that day is a flowering of spiritual light this will shower the planet and change us all!

watch these videos

www.youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

I am so very excited that this is happenin! what do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Oh come on....Yet another silly date to watch pass with nothing "divine".

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
have you even watched the video...jesus man give it a chance...watch the videos and then post your response!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well at least it's not doom & gloom for a change and a nice prophecy instead however I'll believe it when I feel it. Not going to believe it on the hear say of 1 guy on youtube sorry

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

If this is a truth, than more power to the "grace light". I think that the world could use a seious awakening. So with all my heart and wishes to the most positive extent I wish this would occur!!

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Well at least it's not doom & gloom for a change and a nice prophecy instead however I'll believe it when I feel it. Not going to believe it on the hear say of 1 guy on youtube sorry

i think that part of this grace light must be believing...how can you expect something good to happen if you do not believe. Its funny just like
Discotech said, its not doom and gloom...what if it all was depended on you and your believe...believe that on july 17 some spiritual light would come and help enlighten people of the world...what if it all was held up by you, and since you didn't believe we never were given the light...

believe my friend...believe!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is one prediction I hope comes true.

Sounds like a good thing to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

So now you're making me the saviour of the planet and if I don't believe everyone misses out on this grace light ?

While I'm honoured you hold me with such high esteem and consider me the key to this event I seriously doubt one person not believing can stop something like this on such a grand scale from happening!

If I don't get this grace light because I didn't believe then I'm not really that bothered as I cannot miss what I have never had so ce'st la vie, I'm sure life will carry on just fine like it has for the past many billions of years if I or others don't receive this grace light

[edit on 8/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
hahah no problem dude, that would actually be funny if you turn out to be the one that saves us all in a bizzar set of circumstances.

Also did anyone notice that this Grace Light somehow sounds like the stuff that people talked about back in 2007 with the photon belt and all?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
hahah no problem dude, that would actually be funny if you turn out to be the one that saves us all in a bizzar set of circumstances.

Also did anyone notice that this Grace Light somehow sounds like the stuff that people talked about back in 2007 with the photon belt and all?

I'd hate to be the saviour of the world really, so much pressure & so little reward not a job I'd want to do, especially with so many ungrateful & selfish people roaming the planet!

Yes it's similar to the photon belt jazz, just like next year it will have another cool name just like it does every single year until they strike lucky and get it right!

I'd be more worried about the freaky stuff that's going to happen next year and upto 2012 while we pass through the galactic equator...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Excellent on July 17th we are either enlightened, or we should never be asked to look at another video of this guy again. Sweet!

I can hardly wait never to be asked to asked to watch a video of this guy again!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
here is a new post for Datta, he posted a new vid him explaining what to do, although there isnt really much, i guess this is only for the people that really want to receive the grace light in full.

take it for what you will, he is not asking for much...just you to sit down, light a candle, maybe light some incense, and just meditate at a certain time and try to connect with god and receive this wonderful gift...

www.youtube.com...

just so you know, he said that the time at which you should start should be

New York....11:00pm on the 17th

Californian...8:00pm on the 17th

London....4am on the 18th

India...8:30am on the 18th

here is a good timezone converter...i already had it set on new York time

www.worldtimeserver.com...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am comfortably balanced in my misery and happiness

how can i avoid this so called golden shower?

lol, couldnt resist

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

lol, couldnt resist

why would you avoid it, its like someone offering you 100 bucks or something to pay for gas...you dont let it go dude...but fine do what you want

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this full moon of the guru happens every year

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really thought that this guy's prediction was going to come true - Predicting a huge earthquake in June 2008 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was weird that this was posted on 7th May and a few days later on the 12th May the actual earthquake happened but the June prediction didnt come true! (thank god) Simple. It was close, probably the closest of any recent prediction I have read on ATS. I think we can all agree that even though we didnt want anything like this to happen anywhere in the world we were all excited at being witness to a prediction coming true. If it had of come true someone would probably raised another thread questioning NexusMagazine and that they had secrect inside knowledge of quakes..its go's on and on.

So back to the thread in question.

For as much as I want to believe that we will all mysteriously ascend/become aware/raise consciouness or whatever the flavour of the month is on the 17th. The fact is it will probably go by like any other day.

I will spend the time to watch more of the authors videos, I think we owe him that before we slag the guy off. He does kind of luck like a cool guru.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

lol, couldnt resist

why would you avoid it, its like someone offering you 100 bucks or something to pay for gas...you dont let it go dude...but fine do what you want

100$ for gas?

haha great analogy

i dont own a car, i have a bike and my chevrolegs

thanks though

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I am deeply sorry for you, because you sound like such a kind soul, and I am afraid you'll be terribly disappointed.
I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Where does this get all of his information??

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The Man wearing the hat I would love to believe, but he already contradicted himself in two of his videos.

First he said the grace light (or enlightenment) would come from greater begins, then he said from god, then after that he said he was reincarnated to spread the grace light.

Okay so if he said those things what one is right?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

both of the videos, you decide

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join