It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask Dr. Michio Kaku? Here's your chance!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's another "rare" chance to be able to have your questions asked for our ATSMIX interview with Dr. Michio Kaku. Click the BLUE LINK BELOW;

OFFICIAL ATSMIX QUESTION THREAD

Please do not post your questions here but on the link above.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have to admit that I have never been so excited for an ATS Mix guest.
To be short and simple, Dr. Kaku:
What is your opinion on torsion field (also called axion field, spin field, spinor field, and microlepton field) physics? Is it all wrong? Is it possible? Have you ever been involved in any torsion field experiments?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey, great news!! I emailed you about this guy recently, and you told me you'd been trying for a while to get him on.

My questions:

Dr Kaku has explained in the past that the universe is expanding continually, and will eventually 'end in ice' as everything gets so far apart. I understand that when some materials get to these temperatures close to absolute zero, they become super conductors. Will this have any effect on the expansion?

Also, Dr Kaku speaks often about black holes, but something we don't hear about much is white holes, could you ask him to give an explanation of what they are, and to speculate on whether he feels LISA will detect one at the birth of the universe.

And my tougher questions...

Apparently on his last coast to coast appearance, he "reaffirmed his belief that there is a 100 percent probability of extraterrestrial life in the universe". Isn't this unscientific, or does he have some evidence that the rest of us haven't seen?

Does he still believe that in the ET question, that a cover up may be necessary?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Are there 2 of these threads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we to post our questions to both threads?

[edit on 7/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

OFFICIAL ATSMIX QUESTION THREAD

Please do not post your questions here but

on the link above.

Not sure why there are two threads but please... read people.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Aw, darn, just realised this is the wrong thread to post the questions, I will repost at the correct one.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku: what is the chance of this so called Dark matter being actually to matters, such Attraction (gravity) and Repulsion?
Both matters working together to expand and contract the universe at the same time.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Dear Dr.Michio Kaku,
Please, I would like to ask you a question concerning modern researches in the area of space and time. Consider you to be one of the best qualified scientists in your fields of science. I assume this matter is in your competence, as in one of the episodes of Sci-Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible you raised the topic of time travel. What do you think about cases of people declaring they traveled through time, about the sources of information describing such cases. Do you think among natural fantasies may exist the real ones? And the main point: if these statements are true and such events were truly registered, is covering the real data by government, military organisations (e.g. Pentagon, CIA, FBI or others around the world) troubles the scientific progress in the field. Possessing real info about the matter in question would give concerned scientists examples of spontaneous time travel and help in their searches to achieve results sooner than decades.

Faithfuly

new topics

top topics

join