It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask Dr. Michio Kaku? ATS MIX Shows 91 & 92!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hello Dr Kaku,

Thanks for taking the time. Here are my questions:
1. Have you or any colleagues ever had a direct paranormal experience?

2. Do you believe anti-gravity can be achieved?

3. Last but not least, would you join this forum and lend your expertise to some scientific discussions? If yes, that would be awesome!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I wanted to ask Dr. Kaku what he thinks of torsion field physics. Is it real or feasible? Have you seen any evidence of it or been involved in any experiments with it?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Doctor Kaku

I am a fan of yours and own your books Hyperspace and Parallel Worlds my question is based on some threads on ATS today of people claiming that timelines seem to of shifted on them or they believed someone was dead but later found them to be alive etc.

Could there be a covergence point in the multiverse where parallel worlds or timelines converge caused by an aberration or interference such as time travel? could worlds coverge?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I would ask Dr. Kaku how we can have confidence in any star maps since light is bent by gravitational forces of extremely massive bodies? Who can say which point of light has been bent by what and how much in the past? Doesn't that observation make nonsense of our ideas of the locations of many stars?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku, thank you very much for this opportunity.

Don’t you think sometimes in the back of your head that there is still a real possibility that the Big Bang theory good be wrong after all and that the real universe where we live in is fact infinite and has always existed?

Why is it that the big majority of the Scientific Community since decades now until today despite the enormous amount of available credible evidence still ignores or even worse denies the reality of Earth visiting Extraterrestrials?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 8/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku,

I am most pleased to have this opportunity to ask you a question that has bothered me for some time.

We live in a very interesting universe, and it's even speculated that it may be a multiverse. With this "M-Theory", we're looking at a conglomeration of universes, all touching each other. The thing that's interesting here is that they are separated by a membrane of some kind, hence the M in M-Theory.

If we couple this with the map of the known universe, patterns seem to emerge that suggest not only divine inspiration, but innate intelligence. My question stems from these two realizations.

How likely is it that we are merely components of a much larger creature?

We're in a universe, that when looked at from the outside, looks very similar to a nerve cell in the human brain. It has filaments and bright flashes that appear, to the trained eye, just like synapses firing. If that wasn't inspiring enough, we hear of M-Theory, and then we wonder about cellular universes, which begs the above question. It seems as though we might simply be a smaller component of something much MUCH larger.

What are your thoughts on creationism? Can there be BOTH creationism and evolution?

TheBorg

Edited to add bold tags.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Dr Kaku,

I hate to be the physics 101 Student, but I must ask very basic question. Others have touched on this subject but none have asked this specific question.

Could you give a brief explanation of you Civilization Type Theory (forgive me If I have the name wrong) what brought you to this conclusion? is this a theory based on empirical evidence? or is this one of those theories that is so logical is just seems obvious?

My brother introduced me to this theory, but he has yet to let me borrow the book you discuss it in (I believe it is 'Hyperspace'; but again I could be wrong). I figured if anyone could give an accurate description, you could!

An avid fan,

Coven

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all your talks & info Michio.

There are so many middle aged and retired brilliant scientists well off financially doing their own thing. Although I respect their work, I just find it to be such a long drawn out approach to solving almost nothing in our complex problems of today.

If say, 100 of these guys came together in a city like New York (which probably has 50,000 people in this position already), they could start a research organization with powerful abilities. Imagine the support they would get from excited followers. It would also be an amazing uplifting, exciting, fun environment for those brilliant minds involved. I cant imagine it would be hard toconvince people to be apart of this.

So what will it take for these people to give up their status jobs and unnecessary income to create massive power thru groups? The only thing I can think of is the fear from Big Brother. Any other excuse I can think of freightens me at the dullness of our so called bright minds. We got to make sacrifices for the big picture. I think this illustrates somewhat of what Im getting at. We need to take serious action. Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
...uuuhhh Doctor, where can i find the can?

I mean, if you open a "stargate" with your big machine, can i go first?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Dr Kaku,
I apologise for posting twice but reading ipsedixit's question made me remember something that has alway nagged at me, simply becuase I have never been able to ask the question of someone qualified to answer it. When astronomers create star maps based on thier observations, do they "correct" for the distance the starlight has traveled and the direction the star was moving? In other words are these maps of the univese as it was, or as we think it is, or as it is?

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thanks, ATS and Dr. Kaku!

Recent research seems to have weakened the Copenhagen interpretation of QM and strengthened the Many Worlds interpretation. This is great for scientists, but it still doesn't help me to understand spooky action at a distance. I am wondering if - and I know this is asking a lot - you have any suggestions or insights regarding how to "see" the concept spatially? I have no head for math but visualizing 4D objects isn't impossible. It's the, I suppose, 0-dimensional space that stumps me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Dear Dr. Michio Kaku, why in your presentations do you lean towards metaphysics so much?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

WOW,ATS never ceases to amaze me in how many celebrity interviews it gets from well respected people.

I got two questions:

1.Do you think a 'hyperspace' or 'subspace' exists in a similar manner to the subspace in Star Trek or the hyperspace in Star Wars or Stargate?Could you briefly explain you views of these extra-spatial dimensions(in other words than your book)?

2.What is your ATS member name?

*I'm sure someone already posted the question of "have you ever seen a UFO?"............Right

[edit on 7/8/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku;
They're rag-tagging you over at Infowars.com over your seeming lack of knowledge or lack of interest in 9-11 truth matters. Would you respond to this?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OMG I CANT BELIVE IV GOTTEN THIS OPPERTUINITY

please may i say before i begin i am not the best speller but my mind is sooo much more xpandable than most people on this site, lol (big headed littleraly)

right now see if you can follow what iv got to say and then the doc can tell me if its possibe and use it in his next book?

1. i once read a story about a huanted ship, it was being huanted by a salior who worked there days before, but died due to a chain snapping and a missile landing on top of him (not blowing up just falling on top of him)as it was his job to survey this kind of thing). now a few days after, the sailors seen there dead workmate doing his job as normal completley oblivious to the fact he was a ghost to them (he appeared as a mist) now the intresting thing i thought of here is that becuase that chain snapped at right at the wrong moment (like the chances of that snapping there and then are so small) that another dimension split off and becuase the chance was so small the universe tht he survived in was so close we could only see the imprint of him?

now ill tell you it was some deep thinking to think of that, iv looked over the internet and never seen nothing like what iv wrote b fore

well hows about this one then

you mention in some of your books like 'world lines' about the timeline and actions of the individual, well in some crazy dimension that i cant understand lol, is it possible that all these world lines are all strung out somewhere, like actual peices of string (just usng tht as a expample whitch is easy to visualise) that there could be forces 'like' gravity or gravity-like that would draw these strings to touch and cross, and also push apart and so forth, creating the illusion of chance and coindence?

i would really like to hear your opionin on this as i have never heard it coverd b fore

again sorry for my spelling and i really respect you dr.kaku

BTW im 19 called joe reid and from corby, england please get intouch with me if your suprised by my way of thinking

x

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What are your thoughts and feeling regarding the follwing subject?

Many different orbs, color and shape-changing UFO's have been observed. Could these be 4th dimensional beings/craft we are seeing, thus explaining their seemingly random appearance and behavior?

Could the vast distance that would need to be traveled by said UFO's to reach our solar system have been acheived through "wormhole" travel and what level of a civilization would you expect such beings to be in order to acheive this?

I would like to say it is an honor to have this opportunity and that I am a fan of your work. You are an inspiration.
- Hooked since Hyperspace.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Holy Cripes people! You think Dr. Kaku will have time to answer 10% of these questions??

I am a long time Kaku fan. I read everyone's questions and think there are some pretty good ones. Just wanted to show my support for a Kaku interview.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi Dr kaku.
Just wanted to know if we can get wormholes in space, can we get them on earth? And is there any reason it might happen around the bermuda triangle?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ATS is awsome... This is what I like the most abt you guys...

To Dr Kaku...
Is Time travel a myth or reality?
Are you in process of preparing something to increase the human lifetime?

Thanks

[edit on 8-7-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello dr Kaku,

Thank you for being on ATSMIX and I would like to take this opportunity to ask two questions.

1. What's your take on the holographic theory of David Bohm and Karl Pribram.?

2. What's your opinion on the Michelson Morley experiment in the late 19th century? Did it actually show a null result, or was there something that has been suppressed to this day? In fact there are claims that the original experiment had an ether drift, and Dayton C. Miller has replicated that.

Thanks again dr Kaku,

Bandit795

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join