It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Codex Alimentarius Commission Meeting - Geneva 07/2008: Codex Hits a Roadblock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just a small update here.

This is the 5th of 5 video updates from Rima Laibow at the Codex commission meeting in Geneva.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

That IS great news!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've watched Texan radio journalist Alex Jones a bit and found myself url-grazing from his Youtube show about Chemtrails to a woman from 2006 talking about Codex Alimentarius.

Erm, what? I'd never heard of this - just as they want, eh?

They're really planning to KILL 3 BILLION people on this planet? That's half the population!

Why is this not the major news item every f***ing day?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just saw the above youtubeclip and here is a sum up:

"CODEX now requires Labeling of food CONTAMINATED with GMO!"

Congratulation to all the people living in countries who unfortunatly are members of Codex Alimentarius.
Now you will atleast maintain to power to choose not to eat GMO contaminated food.

Codex Alimentarius = The global elites attempt to control nutrition, minarals and more worldwide, to make people die from undernutrition, make people sick from undernutrition and once again put money over people.
The people behind Codex Alimentarius are the same people now owning most of the nutrition production industry aswell as the medical industry....coincedence...I think not.

They will make you sick and profit by selling you drugs.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thanks for the update. It amazes me that we now pay an arm and a leg extra for "organic" vegetables and fruit that we could buy cheaply twenty years ago. The expensive vegetables are not even eqaul to the quality of vegetables that our parents bought cheaply thirty years ago when the fda required farmers to supplement vegetables by adding key minerals to the soil the vegetables were grown in.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Dan Tanna excellent contributions to this thread....as well as two interesting perspectives (the latter thanks to the comment of the person posting the youtube comment)

she is at least suspicious being involved with those other ogranizations it would appear, don't know if she is a spook though

the old world order may have been control by oil

the NWO may be by food, or at least food appears to be playing a major means of control

[edit on 3-8-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
yea, I've noticed the lead weight on a few of my post's as well..
good observation, now look at the time date set-up, the clock is set
for London ... yet, some posts use proper english ... like taught as a second language. (Americans dont go to school, we go to day care)
... the thoughts of these posters is evident through the words in which they use... and they are not american views or the way americans would use the sentence structure... I noticed this right off the bat... so this site is monitored - or controlled by enemies of America as near as I can tell. Me being one that believes in fairness, want to give these people things to think about. and since I'm too old go on a battle field... the web has become this for me... lets match wits and if you are dumb enough to match weapons ... well you loose, cuz, we Americans will use any and I mean any dirty trick to make the invaders bleed. we will fill your body bags full. and then like in Nam... we will put your dead carcass in cargo net and drop your sorry ass back on your soil dead. Thanks for Visiting -- come again real soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ahha.org...

the W.H.O is the medical arm of the NWO along with the

W.T.O
I.M.F
World Bank
U.N

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is an important topic. Codex Alimentarius constitues a clear and present danger to the species. Google Bill C-51, which was almost passed/implemented in Canada a few months ago. It is disheartening.

The medical community in a America is being used for political purposes under the new anti-terror policies implemented under George W. Bush (Scherff).

For more information about these nefarious policies and our governments' unconstitutional, unethical abuses of the medical system in North America. Check out this thread:

Medicating The Population - Here's Why (This Doctor's Perspective)

We must inform as many people as possible about Codex Alimentarius - it is a good place to start when teaching the uninformed about the New World Order and their goals. The evidence is clear and documented - not to mention hit's so close to home (ie. Bill C-51 to Canadians)

[edit on 7-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
BUMP, BUMP BUMP...
This is a very important issue.
There is a petition at www.healthfreedomusa.org... that should probably be signed.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
what if they're only breaking up to form a new organization, like MJ12 did with their new group?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Google Video Link

this maybe old to some of you folk, but I saw it for the first time yesterday. I only heard of the Codex Alimentarius yesterday.
There is a book mentioned in the presentation by John Braithwaite. It is out of print, published in 1984, the pharma industry tried to buy up all copies, I found one on amazon yesterday for over 1000 euros !!?? John Braithwaite has a pdf of the book available on his site for download, it's huge scanned stuff I've managed to bring down to a manageable level, called " Corporate Crime in the Pharmaceutical Industry ", it's well worth a peruse ....

John Braithwaite - Corporate Crime in the Pharmaceutical Industry

top topics

<< 1   >>

join