It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Codex Alimentarius Commission Meeting - Geneva 07/2008: Codex Hits a Roadblock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For those of you who are already familiar with the dangers which the Codex Alimentarius pose to the world food supply and the health of the world populations, there is some great news for you.

(If you are not familiar with Codex Alimentarius, please see the video linked at the bottom of this post. It contains some VERY important information which most people seem to be completely unaware of.)

Dr. Rima Laibow has posted a video report from the Codex Alimentarius Commission meeting held in Geneva, Switzerland over the last week. According to her, Codex may be falling apart from within and there have been some new developments which may prove to be major roadblocks for it's implementation.

This clip is the 3rd (and most interesting) of 4 video reports posted within the last several days.

Codex Commission Meeting Report - 3

Here are the other 3 reports from the Codex Commission meeting last week:
Codex Commission Meeting Report - 1
Codex Commission Meeting Report - 2
Codex Commission Meeting Report - 4 : Collapse of Consensus

If you are not already aware of Codex Alimentarius PLEASE watch this video, your health and well being could be hanging in the balance here...
Codex Alimentarius Part 1
Codex Alimentarius Part 2
Codex Alimentarius Part 3
Codex Alimentarius Part 4
Codex Alimentarius Part 5

It is beginning to sound more and more likely that this is a battle which can be won!

Edit to add: Here is the ATS thread which originally brought Codex Alimentarious to my attention back in April:
Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Starred and flagged my friend. I hope this gets the attention it deserves. I find it amazing that the more important threads wind up garnering less attention than say, threads about an alien video where the video is never even shown.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Star and Flag from me too. I haven't watched the report yet but I'm very familiar with Codex. Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I agree.

Moreover, I had no idea such an organization existed...

(I know what I'm doing for the next several hours.
)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Star, flag, and the video links e-mailed to every single person I know who speaks English.

This really does give some hope, and it also reminds us that we must try, at least try to stop the madness.

Now if someone would please work on a world-wide ban on cross-species genetic modification of organisms!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thank you so much for staying on top of this and actually helping to spread a ray of hope on this dire and dismal situation. The most important thing we can do is let the world know that the CA is in the works. I have had ZERO percent recognition rate when I have discussed this with friends/associates since becoming aware of it myself about 6 months ago (and I'm a hardcore news junkie). People cannot believe that it is true. They just can't, and unlesss you follow-up with emails and credible links, they never do. S&F for you

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
I have had ZERO percent recognition rate when I have discussed this with friends/associates since becoming aware of it myself about 6 months ago

I've had the same results. I've mentioned Codex Alimentarius to at least 30 people I know and not a single one of them had any idea what it was. Had it not been for the post by JackInTheBox, I probably would still be ignorant of it myself.

This is a topic which should remain at the forefront of public attention yet it is still largely unknown to most. It is upon us, the aware, to spread further awareness of this important issue to all who will listen. It is only through massive awareness and dissent that this agenda can be stopped in its tracks.

Dr. Laibow stated some two years ago that there was hope for stopping widespread implementation of the Codex. We are now seeing in the latest Codex commission meeting that she was indeed correct. There IS hope.

Below is another interesting video regarding the history and objectives of the Codex Alimentarius. (Don't let the first couple minutes of introduction put you off, it's actually a very well done video once it gets rolling).

We Become Silent - The Last Days Of Health Freedom

Google Video Link

Also, here is a great link with a well written overview and introduction (as well as many more links) about Codex and it's inherent dangers.
Codex Alimentarius: Monstrously Toxic Power Play for Control of the Global Food Supply & Natural Health Industry

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
We can ONLY PRAY that codex hits many a roadblock in they're decided & focused quest to wipe out humankind via slow starvation..............

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I have never heard of this organisation until now. Awesome posts and Thanks for spreading the word

Especially the video bit on pharmaceuticals. That part hit home! I am a disabled veteran still in the VA system and having to deal with meds and doctors.. WELL I'll just say it's not a walk in the park!

-ChriS

[edit on 8-7-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Before I ever heard of Codex, I came up with this on my own, based on my own observations. People still don't get it though, when I tell them that fat people are slowly, but quite literally, starving to death...

"Let Them Eat Cake!"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow! Congrats ATS! I've been telling folks about this for the last year. I was really staring to think I was the only one who gave a sh!t about our very near future. I've been passing around handouts to everyone I know about this important issue. I've written all the letters I can stand, now I'm stockpiling all of the vitamins and clean water I can afford. This may be one of the most important threads here on ATS. .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes Ian R Crane has been championing the cause of defeating Codex for some time now and it has been the theme of many of his talks and lectures.

We will be having him on my TV show soon to talk about Codex and "peak oil".

Ross

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The basic principles of the Codex have been at work for many years. In the nineties they tried to reclassify vitamins as drugs. They may not have the same impact as calling them toxins but the end result is the same. However, the feds don't sleep. They are currently trying to achieve the same thing in smaller bites. You may remember the banning of androstenedione, maybe you really remember the banning of ephedra, maybe you should know that Glaxo Smith Kline is petitioning the FDA to remove all fat-loss products because they want to reclassify fat as a disease thus all products as such automatically become drugs. I guess Alli isn't selling as good as it should so they just want to destroy the playing field.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by modusoperandi

i second that.

i urge all doubters to read the following thread about a banned amino acid:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then there's the AER bill, which, for all i can tell had to be postponed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so, there IS a chance to stop these attempts at legislated robbery dead in its tracks. the longer the delay, the harder it gets, it's hopefully one of the instances where the slippery slope works in our favor.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I hope Codex falls apart, it is a horrible program.

One of ATS' own attended the last two Codex meetings, and I guess her husband lost tenure, or got in trouble for what she did while she was there.
doctormcaulley? got in sort of trouble the last time she was there and got deported back to Canada. One of the issues was vaccines administered by food and water supply - now I hear they want to use insects also.

I have to wait for my U2U to work, so I can find out what she thinks about all this. Does anyone know who I'm talking about, could you u2u her and tell about this thread?

Any doctors here?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Sorry, I'm not sure who that person is, but I'd be very interested to hear more about that incident. I don't know of many here at ATS who have firsthand experience with Codex, it would be nice to hear more...

Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Flagged.

The kicker here is how this links into the war in Iraq. You may think 'wtf has this got to do with the Iraq war?' well, you see, Iraq was one of the four world seed banks, and it would not play ball with the American corporations.

The WMD was not a weapons hunt, it was a hunt for seeds Saddam had hidden away for food supplies after the Americans had dropped sanctions.

The US and UN starved millions in Iraq, food was scarce and yet saddam stood strong.

So they swept into his country, hunted down his seed banks, and then killed him for having the cheek to resist big American business.

The oil was a side show to keep the masses away from thinking about the starving millions and Saddams seed banks. Don't take my word for it.

geopolitics

Iraq is part of Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilization, where the fertile valley between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers created ideal conditions for crop cultivation. Iraqi farmers have existed since approximately 8,000 B.C. and had developed the rich seed variety for almost every variety of wheat used in the world today. They did this through a system of saving a share of seeds and replanting, developing new naturally resistant hybrid varieties through the new plantings.

For years, the Iraqis had held samples of such precious natural seed varieties in a national seed bank, located, ironically, in Abu Ghraib, the city made infamous as a US military torture prison site in 2004. Following the US occupation and various bombing campaigns, the historic and invaluable seed bank in Abu Ghraib vanished

Botanists world wide will tell you about how Syria is where Saddam hid his most prized seeds...

In 1996, Iraqi botanists dipped into their own seed bank, packed up 200 kinds of seed, and sent them for safekeeping in Syria. It was a wise move. Once the Iraq war began, their seed bank was looted. It had been kept in the town of Abu Ghraib.

NPR seeds articles

So as you can see, starving the millions, destroying their agriculture and landing monsanto in total charge was one of their first matters of business...

Scary, very scary indeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Posted by allymetoo
"Please be aware that both Psychiatrist Rima E. Laibow, M.D and her husband General Stubblebine are spooks and 911 Truthmovement Infiltrators.
They are both Boardmembers on Canadian Submarines Inc. and have been involved in some scary MKULTRA stuff.
With their Natural Solutions Foundation they want to lure you in and make you believe, that they have achieved certain victories with CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, while doing the opposite.
They hold security clearances, Homeland Security and Military Contracts"

This was posted by a youtube user on page 4 of the lecture. Hm... It's probably a disinformant.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Her husband was a spook.

Albert N. Stubblebine III (Maj. Gen., US Army, Ret) was graduated from The United States Military Academy (West Point) and served with distinction in the US Army for 32 years. Starting his career as an Armor officer, he had the opportunity to command troops frequently at every echelon of command. He was tasked with re-evaluating the North Korean Order of Battle using top secret reconnaissance data. He was so intrigued with the new intelligence capabilities that he transferred branches to join the recently-formed Intelligence Branch of the US Army.

and she sounds....bloody scary to be honest. Read this !

Dr. Laibow continues to forge new territory in the application of frequency science in the medical and security arenas. She is the founder and president of the Neurotherapy Certification Board and an editor of the Journal of Neurotherapy.She is also the architect, along with her husband, Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III, of AEGIS, a comprehensive Homeland Security private initiative which has the potential to increase security across the North American land mass while reducing government expenditures significantly.

They are big time players with out a doubt. AEGIS is a very hush hush can do company too and he is involved... amazing.

Canadian Sub

AEGIS

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
surprising that laibow is involved with the US military. she does however seem to be doing good work in regard to codex. the last i saw from codex was their meeting in oslo, norway, a year or so ago, which too descended into a shouting match at some point. ha, ha. codex appears to be disintegrating from within. splendid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join