It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

I've lost everything too...including my faith in anything that I used to believe.

I have a feeling that perhaps you were going in a 'wrong' direction somehow, and things have been 're-set'.
(sorry if that sounds kinda woo-woo, lol)

I often wonder if some of us are here on a mission...I've always felt like I'm here to help people...all my life.

I am grateful for the lessons I've learned so far, but would NEVER EVER want to go through what I had to endure to learn those lessons.

jacy

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I wrote a reply to you, but it's not showing up now?

Basically, I said that I have lost everything too. Although I'm now grateful for the lessons I've learned, I would NEVER EVER again want to endure what I had to, to learn these lessons.

Perhaps you were heading in a 'wrong' direction, and things have been 're-set'. (I'm sorry if that sounds kind of woo-woo, lol).

If there are 'unknown' forces at work in this world...then they will likely remain unknown. Sometimes, for your own peace of mind...it's best to assume that things are happening for a reason. A positive reason. Even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.

EDIT: Oh, so now my other reply appears. Weird.
edit on 22-6-2014 by jacygirl because: weird

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have been a long time lurker and very limited poster to this site for quite a while now.
I swear I have sifted through the complete site many times and have never, ever, found this thread until today.
I know it was not here before. No matter how long you think you have been posting to this thread, in my previous timeline it was not here.

I have had the feeling that things have been changing around me for years, or possibly not.
With the changes, who can tell how long it has been going on, or possibly this is new.

I have seen and heard TV and Radio shows that I know by heart even though they are first run shows.
I can even quote what some of the people are going to say before they do it.
I notice things that are new that others say have been that way for ever.
I know things that happened long ago that others say just occurred.

Speific example: I work on specific types of equipment, (vague for a reason you all here know).
Several times I have shown up on a customer site and asked what the problem is. They begin to tell me what happened and I know that this is not the first time I have been here and done this, although they customer swears that they have never called me for this before.
I had one particular time I told a customer that a spicfic diode has blown in one of 7 control modules. I proceeded to pull the exact module and go straight to the diode. The factory swears that this has never occurred before. It was warranty and would have been well documented both by them and myself.

Sorry this post is so long, but is it possible that the "jumps" are occurring more rapidly? Or repeating themselves? Perhaps "looping"?

Your thoughts? I will keep current with this if this thread remains in my timeline.

Thank you for being here, or there, whereever here is.

"If a tree falls in the forrest. Are you sure it wasn't aiming for you?"

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GenTekEscapee

Hi GenTekEscapee!
I'm so glad you joined up and decided to participate!!

I'm like you...I 'know' things. Things I shouldn't know...things no one told me...things I know are either true or false.
Can't explain it.

I loved the humour in your reply...that's awesome! You'll need a sense of humour around here.
Just ignore the trolls, there are enough of us kindred spirits to communicate with.

And just in case we all 'glitch' and never see this thread again, it's nice to meet you!

jacy

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
My life is starting to resemble the plot of the movie The Adjustment Buareau. Funny you mention reset because I have a far out theory. What if everytime we fall from our path, we are transferred to a reality closely resembles the path we should be on?
It would sure answer a lot of questions like slight changes in our world.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

LOL....Yeah, just don't forget to put on your hat before you go through the next door!

Your theory doesn't sound that far out to me....anything's possible, right?

I think sometimes it's best to believe that there is a reason behind the hard times....to change direction, or to learn life lessons...it makes it all more bearable.

It's not so much that I believe in guardians (like angels)...but perhaps it's more about vibration. Maybe we are meant to find like-minded people...people that resonate with us? (angels are still a possibility tho...sometimes I think I am one!)

I like the thought that anything is possible...it removes all the limits!

Gideon...I have to log off, but I will be checking this thread later. If you want, please feel free to u2u me...I'd like to know how things work out for you!
jacy

edit on 22-6-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Everytime I change, become a little more empathic and compassionate, another area of my life falls apart. Have you experienced this?

I will keep in touch Jaceygirl. Bless you.
edit on 22-6-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
Everytime I change, become a little more empathic and compassionate, another area of my life falls apart. Have you experienced this?

YES!!!

The more hardship you endure, the more empathy and compassion you have for others.

You also learn that you are not special, and anything awful that happens to other people can also happen to you.
Frightening, yet also incredible.

I believe these lessons are the most important ones!
jacy

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I believe Kharma is very real and now I try to live my life for others because I know Kharma can come calling just when we least want it to.
Everything we do has a ripple effect on the world around us.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Speculation

The Lindbergh baby was NOT found where I came from. I know this as a fact.
I have seen, or remember shows where the characters joke about being the Lindbergh baby.
I just finished a web search due to your post and lo and behold! it was found!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is getting even stranger. I watched a vid on Yohtube some years ago about the kidnapping and the outcome was the baby was never found.
Now it seems he was.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I see you there, and raise you watching two episodes of crime solving shows about the Lindbergh baby and one was Unsolved Mysteries the other was Americas Most Wanted. I've lived not ten miles from Lindbergh home, and it's always been the child And culprit wasn't found!!! I frigging would have known if he was!For God's sake, it was the biggest mystery for NJ for four decades I believe. Anyway, since I have been alive and this changed for me like this year!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ldyserenity

I remember that Charles Lindbergh grew up in Little Falls, MN. If memory serves me correctly, there is a state park named after him and his childhood home is a tourist destination. I always thought they found the body of his little boy and there were no arrests and no ransom paid? It happened while he was living in New Jersey, though not MN. Well, at any rate a very sad story to be sure. Memories get clouded and facts get foggy, its a strange phenomena.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

My memory is not cloudy nor distorted. I live in NJ about 10 miles from where the kidnapping took place. On the fiftieth anniversary (I believe ) the daily journal, our local paper did a huge story on it. I did my current events report on it, because I liked mysteries, unsolved crimes. I read Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys and Sherlock Holmes novels, a solved crime would not have warranted a second glance from me. Period. I know what I know and I know when it changed. I was also into airplanes as well so that intrigued me because he flew planes. No amount of some nay saying nitpickinng will ever change that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ldyserenity

I was only saying my memory was cloudy, not yours
I remember it because it was a big historical story from my home state. I believe ya!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba
Oh, never mind,then. I apologize I misinterpreted what you were saying.
I know as late as 2012 which was the last year of me looking up the kidnapping that online sources were still saying it was unsolved. I was looking it up that particular time because some similar event had been on the news in Florida. That family that the baby was taken out of the home in the night (it's also a pretty old, cold case) but for some reason they had a spotlight on the case, which led me to researching about Lindbergh again because I lived so close to the place, and the other case was in Tampa, which I lived relatively close too in 2012, I guess I was just a bit puffed because they were trying to indict the mother, but the Lindbergh one they never tried to indict the Lindbergh's, nor were they suspected. So I was kind of twisted as both cases had parallels, but they decided in Florida to harass these people that lost their child. After that causing more suffering on the mom. Even causing them divorce. I thought it was sad because Lindbergh was wealthy, whereas the couple from Tampa were working class. I was researching it to see why one mom is charged yet the other never was. The only difference was mode of entry, one was through a second story window with a ladder that nobody can prove wasn't owned by the Lindbergh's, the one in Tampa was a one story home but they entered through an unlocked door attached to the garage and the garage door may have been left up, but it didn't necessarily have to be, because all you need to do is find a remote on the same frequency and you can open any garage door. So this is why I became re-interested in this case for comparison.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this is about my 3rd or 4th shift... It started few weeks ago this time... I have been helping a friend who needed to move, helped her find a place and helped in a million other ways. This girl has gone bully to the extreme now. Like scary bullying. Now I remeber that I was going to move out of town before because of this girl, had my house on the market etc, but it seems I forgot to move and had been all settled in to stay, and forgot she was a bully, and we were like best friends for 6 months..... HOW could I have been so buddy buddy with her for 6 months and JUST be remembering now that I was moving because of it? It is hard to explain, but I put my house back on the market and am re-planning my move.... my head is spinning, how did I get lulled and/or distracted to SUCH a degree??

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I myself am convinced that I have switched into
alternate realities several times in my life;
nothing super different, like the Mandela thing,
but subtly different but noticeable. Sometimes
its the differences are so subtle, Its not
recognizable until a person starts asking the
question 'Am I in a different reality?' and starts
looking for subtle differences.

I think it happens to everyone actually when
they die.

I also think the world is a very dangerous place
and people die on average every 5-7 years.

Just throwing that out there.

rebel 5

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I love reading this thread whenever it pops back up on my subscribed list. It seems like very often people remember the changes crystal clear, but nobody else does. I swear that Michael Jackson's death date has changed at least twice since he died. Originally I remember it being in 2010, but then in 2012 somebody told be that they couldn't believe it's already been 5 years since he died, and I immediately thought, "No way", that just happened! I went online to see and his death date was listed in 2008. I thought I posted a message in this thread about it, but can't find it. Now I checked again today for arguments sake and the date is now in 2009! I wonder if he's still alive in some reality out there somewhere. Also, how would that work, where you just keep changing realities when you die. Wouldn't you eventually get to the point where you are really old and dying, and just start dying over and over again until you have died in every reality? I'd imagine that would royally stink!
edit on 25-6-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
I had a dream, I think it was 2008. In the dream
I was watching TV and the news reported Michael
Jackson has committed suicide.

Rebel 5

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98 >>

join