It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Zagari
Nelson Mandela died officially today, at least in this timeline. Just for checking in the future.

He didn't die on June 26 2013. June 26 2013 was a misinterpreted news.

Yes So sad to hear, what a great man -

Also in keeping with this post and for future references, Paul Walker also died just a few days ago - in this timeline at least -

VioletKarma

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
.SO sad, and I thought of this thread right away. I think the last time like a few years back this thread was at 103 pages at that time and up to 104, now it says 97 but stops at 92...

This thread really is weird with the disappearing posts, and the only one like t. Too weird.

This is a sad day..... but also makes me edgy as it is one of the people who are in this time slip in the first place, so makes me wonder is it a changer day of some kind again? Could be good or bad I guess....

I am having floods of other people, like George Carlin and Bernie Mac, Patrick Swayze etc.... But Nelson Mandella is the strongest and most noteworthy to us all...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

Hold up.

Bernie Mac is dead???

This I need to wiki!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

auroraaus

Hold up.

Bernie Mac is dead???

This I need to wiki!

I REALLY hope you are screwing with me.... this whole thing freaks the crap out of me.... sarcasm I hope?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No no really not screwing with you. I had no idea.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I thought of this tread tonight. I know I put a couple of items in a box the last time I used them about 30 or so days ago. They were not there tonight. No one has been over to my house and in the room where it was kept. It's like the impossible happened. I do not understand how things can just disappear without any known person doing anything. An alternate reality shift? I do not know. I do not understand impossible events. I guess they say if you rule out all certain events, that leaves options that may seem highly improbable but the only possibility. Maybe something paranormal made the two items dissapear and they will reappear later.

I guess one possibility is that the two items are not sold with the kit my alternate self bought in this timeline or reality. One easy way to find out for sure but I don't want to spend the money.
edit on 6/12/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

MrRoboto

"I have had many such feelings.

One day I woke up to a world in which Nelson Mandela was very much alive and walking out of the prison.

I remember vividly his execution in South Africa -- so was it simply a bad dream. I don't think so, because I have met two other people who have very similar recollections of events and were likewise startled to see Mandela alive and well and walking into freedom. "

Whoa, that is so weird. I remember Nelson Mandela being deceased too. I was a bit confused when the News reports showed him walking out. I just chaulked it up to me mistaken him for another person.

Weird

AGAIN something weird with Nelson Mandela... this was from page 70 on this thread. ^

edit on 13-12-2013 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2013 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've felt strange over the last few weeks, especially the last day or two. I remember waking up a few days ago thinking almost the exact same thing, that we had shifted over into a different timeline or maybe a parallel universe. It sounds weird but that's the best way I could think to describe it. Not a big change, but definitely noticeable.

We live in weird times!

edit on 15-12-2013 by mysteriousmysteries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is actually crazy!!!
My mother told me I woke up from sleeping and we talked about the meal and eating or not, but I don't remember a single word of that discussion and I don't remember I was ever woke up by her ...!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i usually don't buy into this kind of nonsense but over the past few months i get this feeling from time to time that whole suburbs are being affected one by one (while we sleep) ..i don't understand it? even now as i type this, it just seems crazy to me?
i don't want to put any stock in this.. it probably would've been better had i not ever seen this topic, thanks a lot

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've experienced things changing also. Like dvds that are a series and have a certain ending then suddenly the ending is different. These are episodes I have seen a dozen times over the years, other people also remember the same ending I do.

Books have things missing, the SAME book that I own will have slightly changed, or something is left out.

Things appear and or disappear. I am a bit of neat freak and my bedroom dresser has a polished marble top so I have 2 small dresser lamps on it and a tray holding some candles in the center. One day a dog collar I had never seen before in my life appeared on the dresser. It fit my little dog but she had one set with a collar/leash/harness that matched at the time. nothing else. This was a plain pink collar. No one had been in my room but myself and hubby and he had nothing to do with it.

Or things will disappear and reappear in an obvious location some time later. Something is definitely up with our reality. I just call it a thinning veil.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufochick

Well that's disturbing! I've always thought there are probably adjustments to the timeline, but something this tangible would freak me out!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is THE subject that brought me to this site and the reason I joined. Noticing things that have changed that I remember differently. Most things I have noticed I can dismiss as my mistake because there really is no way to prove what I remember, mostly small things. Not wanting to sound like a crazy person I have been keeping this to myself. Having noticed many of the same things posted by others in this very long thread….Most all this I have been willing to just let it go and not worry about. For the moment, there are two things I remember differently and can not let go.

1: The Lindbergh baby.
I remember that the baby was never found and there were two suspects that were never charged. Having seen random television shows over my lifetime about it’s unsolved status I was pretty sure I knew the story well.
A Mysteries at the Museum episode recently told a very different story. This version caught 1 man for the crime and they suspected he had an unknown accomplice….. the baby’s body was found near the Lindbergh home. Thinking the show had to be wrong I spent some time looking up the story, everything matches what that show had just presented.
I asked a few people I know and trust what they remembered without saying why I was asking or giving any details of either side of the story and got mixed results.
Some remembered that the baby was never found, but they knew that a man and woman were convicted and executed for the crime.
Some remembered that just a one man was responsible and executed for the crime but the baby was never found.

2: A state capital changed.
This is a slightly different thing to me because of the odd circumstances. After moving to Ripley, Tennessee in the mid 1970s my parents enrolled me in a local private school. Third grade, yes I realize that this was a long time ago and I could just be mistaken.
The reason for this portion of the post is….After taking a test about some pretty basic stuff the teacher made a point to single out my answer about the state capital. I had selected Nashville from a multiple choice of three possible answers. Memphis, Knoxville and Nashville. She called my name and pointed out my stupidity of not knowing the capital of the state I lived in and the whole class had a good laugh. “Nashville is the country music capital, Knoxville is the state capital….Memphis is the largest city.” was one statement she made that I have never forgotten. Being new at that school and the area this did not help my “being the new kid” at all.
I do not like to make the same mistake twice if I can help it, but it was a lesson well learned. Never had another issue with that or any other state capital, made a point to memorize them well. Years went by, got married, had some kids….the basic life stuff. In 2005 I was playing a trivia game on Pogo.com to get my wife‘s badge for that game (She hates trivia). The question came up. What is the capital of Tennessee?
I pop in Knoxville and it was wrong. Having seen their games cheat randomly or have wrong facts a few times I almost let this go…almost. My mother also plays games at pogo and enjoys getting badges. I call her up and tell her about the glitch with the game when she informed me that Nashville is the capital of Tennessee.
She is from Tennessee, born and raised in Crossville. Still I jump on Google and look it up. Nashville is the capital. Knoxville was, until 1819 according to everything I find now.

Sounds crazy when or if you try to explain it. There is really no way to prove anything, it is just an itch I can not scratch at this point. 2005 and this year, 2014 seem to have the same oddness. Just curious to see what responses to this will say. Not trying to prove anything these are just things that were big enough for me to point at.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Speculation because: double type

edit on 2-4-2014 by Speculation because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Caver78
reply to post by ufochick

Well that's disturbing! I've always thought there are probably adjustments to the timeline, but something this tangible would freak me out!!

It is rather disturbing. I tried for weeks after the dog collar appearing to find a logical explanation. Called anyone who had been in the house for a month to be sure they didn't leave it, even called the Vet and asked if they gave out collars thinking maybe it had come back on my little dog after a vet visit. No reason ever turned up for how or why that collar got there.

I keep halfway expecting it to disappear again LOL.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks UFOChick! Neither here nor there I've been wondering for a long time about the timeline. It occurred to me a couple of years ago our calendar days are very "off" compared to real time. Let me explain, if you go by the lunar cycle all the blue moons ( two full moons in one month) have set us theoretically ahead in time, however this is never reflected in the calendar dates we go by in business or other schedules. So the calendar year would be behind actual time.

So in my mind at this point it's almost as if we have two timelines running simultaneously. If that makes sense? It would also make out of the norm things stand out more depending on which timeline you were operating in? Not trying to complicate things, just something I wonder about...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Caver78
Thanks UFOChick! Neither here nor there I've been wondering for a long time about the timeline. It occurred to me a couple of years ago our calendar days are very "off" compared to real time. Let me explain, if you go by the lunar cycle all the blue moons ( two full moons in one month) have set us theoretically ahead in time, however this is never reflected in the calendar dates we go by in business or other schedules. So the calendar year would be behind actual time.

So in my mind at this point it's almost as if we have two timelines running simultaneously. If that makes sense? It would also make out of the norm things stand out more depending on which timeline you were operating in? Not trying to complicate things, just something I wonder about...

I just started a new thread on this since we seemed to be in a stable timeline since that last big switch around 2008ish, and then recently we switched back or switched again. Was wondering who noticed the new changes and other things new I might not have noticed yet since this again new change ( brand new one again)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
One thing I just noticed is that I suddenly won the 2 million star lottery on ATS.

I heard it might be a glitch in the system. That's the kind of weird glitches I have been noticing usually only in my private life. The one thing that irritated me the most was when two parts of my razor hair cutting kit dissappeared and a new piece or two appeared that were not the same and not as functional as what I used to have. One of those parts was even a different color.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Just came across this, and while I know Mufon & the Examiner may not be the best of sources, this described distortion wave struck me as possibly being either a timeline adjustment or new weapons testing?
Anyone else care to speculate?

""I was very aware of the direction the wave came from and where it was on its way to as it traveled through the house. I also had the perception that its origin was not all that far away, perhaps up toward the Four Corners area?"

The two soon experienced a brief amount of missing time.

"I picked up my cell phone to note the time. It read 9:39 p.m. My friend just shook his head. His attention turned back to the television and suddenly he uttered aloud, 'What happened to the rest of our show?' I looked up then and realized the show we had been watching, which had a full 21 minutes left, was nearly ending. I checked my phone again. It read 9:54. I had just checked it the moment before. Suddenly we both realized that neither of us could account for the missing 15 minutes. Neither of us had any perception or memory of what had occurred during the skip in time.""
edit on 7-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

The parts being replaced made me think about The Sims game I occasionally play. When something breaks in the game, say the sink needs to be repaired, if the family has enough $ I'll skip having them call the repairman and just replace the sink with a new one and it's not always the same kind. When I hear about stuff disappearing, reappearing, being changed, I can't help thinking that our lives are some simulated game - maybe one where we're supposed to have a high level of autonomy and make all of our own decisions, yet sometimes the gamer goofs up and replaces objects with the wrong ones, or accidentally deletes or creates new objects...
I would prefer, however, to believe in parallel dimensions because it's less creepy to me than thinking we're all creations being manipulated for someone's entertainment.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EveStreet

Thanks for giving me the creepy thought that some much higher life form might be having fun occassionally interacting with me. That might explain some invisible entity interaction plus some other weird stuff.

I think I prefer to think of parallel dimensions and just invisible entities that are not necessarily playing with me as if I'm in a game.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join