It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Last night's coast to coast I heard weeks ago. Same guest same everything, my boyfriend says it was brand new, I say it's a repeat Or we shifted again. I'm going to check their website and see. Pretty sure they just played a repeat because either there was no guest available or no host available.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fallingintofate

Nope it was definitely aired only last night. I read the recap the entire show I heard weeks ago down to the T. Yes timeline has shifted for me. I was the only one who was awake to hear it too. Mind is blown again.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Speculation I am gobsmacked! I was only telling my son the other day that Memphis was the capital of Tennessee...this is not the first time I have noticed timeline changes and I am definitely not alone. I wonder when the first signs of this occurred...CERN...911...earlier Hadron tests?....John Titor's 1970's escapade??

"Eliminate all possibilities whatever's left however improbable or impossible must be the truth!" - ACD

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I know exactly what the OP is talking.

Don't really know when it started for me, but ever since March or April, I've had a really strange feeling that something is different in the world. Like something is changing or something is about to change. I don't know what it is but it has given me countless mood swings and several mental breakdowns where I lie down in my room and stare outside my window at the stars, only to tear up in a mix of happiness and sadness. I really truly can't explain my feelings, but it's as if I'm really confused and lost about something, but I don't know what it is. I've never had this before nor was there any event that could have triggered this. I don't sense any negative energy in my presence and can walk around in the dark of night no problem. In fact, I've actually been more spiritually active and have been encountering increasing amounts of positive energy and higher beings in my presence, so I don't think it has something to do with my own connection to the spirit world.

So yes, I can say that something is different, that something has changed, but like the countless above me, I can't really say what it is. I can sense that this occurrence is for the better, and can only hope my senses are telling me the truth.

Best,
Vavssing
edit on 11-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related but it may be. I was wondering because for some odd reason the location of icons or buttons on my iPad changes from one day to the next without me changing anything. Either something on my iPad is randomly shifting positions from one day to the next on occassion or I am experiencing pretty routine slipping through alternate timelines or parallel realities where one button or icon is off from the other realities. If it's due to an odd quirk of the iPad, I would like to know. I never know when the buttons are going to be shifted or when they might return to where they used to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
lol.

for a while I thought I was the only one that felt it.

SHTF is coming baby and i'm going to milk it for all it's worth.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I'm leaning more to the multidimensional view of the universe myself.
The Tenth Dimension video is a good one that goes onto explaining some of the multiple universe theory.
IMO the universe is like a giant mandelbrot set. In any case I still can't shake the feeling.

Google Video Link

edit on 22-6-2014 by Gideon70 because: screwed up

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ok. You think you guys have feelings that something is wrong, well I have definite proof that my timeline has changed and I'm scared #less.
Thursday I left work early feeling unwell. I called my girlfriend to let her know I wouldn't be seeing her that night and that I was going home to bed.
I slept most of Friday and Saturday then woke upp this morning feeling a little better but strange.
First there is a guitar in my room that isn't mine. True I swear.
My girlfriend sent me a text to say we are through and won't answer my calls and also there is a text message from my ex girlfriend asking if we are still on for tonight. Until today I haven't heard from her in over a year.
Here is the really scarey part. I just called my boss to say I'm feeling a little better and he tells me I quit last week.

I swear all of this is true. I'm a normal and rational 49 year old guy. I don't do drugs or drink to excess. I have absolutely no explanation for what has happened. HELP

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

Hi Gideon,
I'm going to assume that you are telling the truth.
My suggestion would be to get in touch with the people in your life. Co-workers, friends and family.
Ask them what has happened over the last few days, and see if anyone can confirm that you quit your job, etc.

Please report back with your findings, because many people are having strange things happen (with no logical explanation).

I firmly believe that....we know nothing.
("You know nothing John Snow") My favourite quote from Game of Thrones. I'm not sure why...but it resonates with me, beyond the show.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi.
I swear its the truth. I am absolutely panic stricken.
I have checked my phone calls and messages but there is nothing to explain what has happened.
I haven't left my bed since Thursday evening.
The guitar has totally freaked me out because I was thinking of buying the exact same model from Amazon last week.

WTF is going on? ??

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I have just called a friend from work and he says I had an arguement with a manager which lead to me walking out.
I swear this did not happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

I have checked my phone calls and messages but there is nothing to explain what has happened.

WTF is going on? ??

Which reality do your phone calls and messages support?
Do they prove that you contacted an old girlfriend? Had a fight with your present girlfriend? Quit your job?
Any of those events would be something that you would mention to friends or family.

As for the guitar, I can't explain that one. Earlier in the thread, someone had a pink dog collar appear out of nowhere. If we don't KNOW what really can happen...then logic and rational thought are useless. We need facts, information, truth.

Somewhere....there are people who know the truth, but they don't want us knowing it.
They would prefer that we fight and call each other crazy.
You're not crazy, friend.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

All my calls and messages support my account of things, except the New message from my ex girlfriend.
I have had no contact with the outside world since Thursday.
I can't shake this feeling of utter panic.
My world has been turned upside down and I have no explanation.

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You're most welcome Gideon, I'm not here to judge.

This could be the beginning of your own personal 'awakening'. I went through my own a few years ago, although I always was quite 'aware' that things are not the way we are told they are.

I think you need to have a talk with the 'present' girlfriend that says you broke up with her. You need to find out when, how, and what was said. (I hope she is open-minded, and not too hurt/angry to talk with you.)
Ditto, with your boss. No doubt you are feeling panic.

Feel free to u2u me if you get 'flamed' for your responses here.
Some people are still asleep, and too closed-minded to accept anything beyond their own beliefs.

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have had a reply from my girlfriend. She says we are through because her sister spotted me in a local bar with my ex on Friday night. This is impossible and I have no memory of this.

The panic is worsening now.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Doppelganger?

I live in a small town, and apparently have a clone (or 2). People have seen me with a tall man with long hair in a ponytail...?? Not me. I've been accused of ignoring friends in a coffee shop....also not me.

Did your girlfriend say that she spoke to you when she saw you with your ex?

Don't panic, it doesn't help. I spent almost 2 years in 'panic' mode, when my life appeared to be crumbling.
I still can't explain a lot of what happened, but I was there...experiencing it.

Can anyone confirm that you haven't left your home for a couple of days? Do you have any receipts in your wallet or pocket? Have you checked for e-mails, etc?

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have had a couple of occasions where I had been involved in accidents that should have killed me but miraculously I was unhurt. There were always suptle changes in the world around me after these incidents but I always put them down to flakey memories.

Don't flame me for this, but is it possible I died on Thursday and was transfered here. Seems crazy, I know.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are letters that have been posted and are still lay on the floor behind my front door. Because they are undisturbed that is a good indication that I haven't left my flat recently.

I must be losing my mind

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Naw, you're not losing your mind...you're finding it!

I have come through an experience where I felt that I died too. I am not the same 'me' now.
I mean, I'm still Mom of my grown kids....still with the same partner, etc...but "I" am different.

I feel like a Phoenix who has risen from the ashes. Aware, awake....full of empathy and compassion for every living creature.

This is a situation where you will learn much, even though the lessons may be painful.
Breathe deeply, calm down your physical state and your mind will calm also.

You're not alone.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What you have written describes me perfectly.
I am a totally different person to who I was a couple of years ago.
Last year I lost everything, my job and my home. I lived on the street for a while, then was offered a room at a local hostel. Within a month I was working as a volunteer there, then I ended up as a full time support worker and was able to afford my own place.
Then I was offered a job in engineering which I accepted.
Everything was perfect and I was starting to rebuild my life....... Until this

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join