It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence for a NASA coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just to recalibrate a bit, NASA losing the original recordings of Apollo 11 on the moon is like the National Archives announcing they'd lost the original Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Pure nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Just to recalibrate a bit, NASA losing the original recordings of Apollo 11 on the moon is like the National Archives announcing they'd lost the original Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Pure nonsense.

Apollo 11 has not been mentioned:
but since you seem to have an explanation for missing data, you may explain this:

Titan which have been lost in 2005?

SATURDAY, JANUARY 15, 2005

A missing computer command - apparently the result of human error - caused the loss of half the pictures taken by Europe's Huygens probe as it descended to the surface of Saturn's moon Titan. But project officials said today the 350 pictures that made it back, along with high-quality data from the spacecraft's other instruments and unexpected measurements by Earth-based radio telescopes, should fulfill all of the mission's primary objectives.

www.spaceflightnow.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

thanks for your reply,

You kindly suggested to me a a book: i will read it. I am a very ignorant guy who needs to learn.
Did you read “THE RINGMAKERS OF SATURN” by Norman Bergrun?
Do you know Norman Bergrun?

i have not read Ringmakers of Saturn but i am aware of the general concept of the book. i did read the thread about it here on ATS, i believe it was you or MikeSingh that was the OP of it and it was a great thread.

i think the next book i want to read is Dark Mission from Hoagland and there was a thread in skunkworks about it and i posted a picture from the op and Zorgon was going to look into it but not sure if he did or not. maybe you know something about this picture ?

www.darkmission.net...
Welcome to Dark Mission

www.darkmission.net...
What if NASA had discovered unimaginable wonders

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dark Mission, page 1

[edit on 6-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm trying not to gobble hoaxes and pre-digested thinking. I want truth not fiction. So instead of posting some random unreferenced image, very hard to trace back to a NASA picture, can you please post ONE clear cut case of obvious coverup by NASA you seem to know about. Anything that can not be easily explained by data loss, pareidolia, misidentification, human errors, hardware artifacts, software glitches, hoaxes? All I see is jumping to conclusions without any critical thinking. Videos with ominous music are not proof. A picture of a weird looking rock is not proof of alien technology. Evidence is not proof. If you don't have independent confirmation, you have nothing.

If what you posted is the best you have, try again.
-Lost Apollo 11 tapes: so what? Just a copy.
-The Kecksburg Pennslvania UFO incident: was it was not a meteor?
-I saw structures on the Moon... yeah I see them too. Are they artifacts?

i am sick about this kinda stuff how about you ?

I am tired of reading stupid "analysis" made by delusional nutcases, idiots and hoaxers. I am disgusted by all the mud slinging.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Video about NASA smudging photographs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Crazy, those aren't craters, they are symmetrical hills of some sort.
If they were craters the shadows would be on the opposite side...
hmmm, weird....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

I want truth not fiction.

you can't handle the truth it seems to me, but it's good to have your own opinion.

So instead of posting some random unreferenced image, very hard to trace back to a NASA picture, can you please post ONE clear cut case of obvious coverup by NASA you seem to know about.

i never said i had a photo like you want. but there are many on the web. try looking instead of trashing me. whatever evidence i bring up will probably not be good enough for you anyway's....

All I see is jumping to conclusions without any critical thinking.

things aren't alway's as they seem even with critical thinking fyi

Evidence is not proof.

duhh........were does it say that i am presenting ' proof ' ???

If what you posted is the best you have, try again.
-Lost Apollo 11 tapes: so what? Just a copy.
-The Kecksburg Pennslvania UFO incident: was it was not a meteor?
-I saw structures on the Moon... yeah I see them too. Are they artifacts?

"lost tapes ..so what ?" ...where is your critical thinking ?

the point of the Kecksburg info was to show that NASA didn't deliver the documents. nice try at distorting the facts...

structures on the moon...i can't make you see something you don't want to

I am tired of reading stupid "analysis" made by delusional nutcases, idiots and hoaxers.

personal attacks are against the rules here FYI

nobody asked you to look at the thread...have a nice day...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, should mankind try to sorting out their own problems, before seeking new ones?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Why does it have to be aliens? The govt will be smiling if that's what we only think about. They're probably just happily misleading us to believe this while they are really up to some bigger projects they have out there. Leaking a little info here and there just to play around with our minds? Well just some thoughts. I think they are having fun.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There perhaps is somethign on the moon other than boulders, sure. If I were an alient species that needed a base of operations while we studied a new sentient spieces on a new planet, that would be an ideal place probably.

But regardless, imo, all credibility goes out the window for a "researcher," when they start seeing Queen Nefertiti in the rocks. Just like the Mars "face," why in the world would anyone make a structure like that.. facing UP? How ridiculous. We don't do that. No civilization on our planet has done this, even when we believed gods were out pushing the sun and moon around. It's JUST A ROCK folks........

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by gottago

Pure nonsense.

Apollo 11 has not been mentioned

Well, actually it was point #1 of the OP of this thread, and I was responding to that.

but since you seem to have an explanation for missing data, you may explain this:

A missing computer command - apparently the result of human error - caused the loss of half the pictures taken by Europe's Huygens probe as it descended to the surface of Saturn's moon Titan. But project officials said today the 350 pictures that made it back, along with high-quality data from the spacecraft's other instruments and unexpected measurements by Earth-based radio telescopes, should fulfill all of the mission's primary objectives.

I'm not sure why you bring up the loss of pictures from space during their transmission in relation to the loss of all of the original Apollo moon tapes, which were safely in hand here on earth for decades, and should have been safely stored in the National Archives, or in a high-priority archive at NASA.

These tapes were the original documentation of man's greatest technological achievement, and they've been lost???

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

you can't handle the truth it seems to me, but it's good have your own opinion.

You would be surprised. I've been looking for years. Sorry for being harsh in my last post. It's the videos, they drive me mad.

About Kecksburg, I agree with you, actually. I didn't know NASA admitted loosing two boxes of records. Good point.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yesssirr more old news, seach up on the audio tapes for the darkside of the moon... they cut specific audio out that could be explaining what astronauts seen when they went to the opposite side of the moon... also weird noises they picked up from their craft...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

thanks for the post,

cool name by the way

here is a video about the noises/music ? they recorded from the moon....since you brought it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
While I think the majority of those images in Moon photos which people think are air-brushings are just data transmission artifacts, I found the story of the analyst Donna Tietze to be somewhat compelling.

NASA airbrushing? The Donna Tietze Interview

Duplicate interview. (easier reading)
NASA airbrushing? The Donna Tietze Interview

Both are pro-UFO sites, but they get the general story across.

Puzzling.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My biggest issue with believing any of these "NASA coverup" tales is: Why would they hide this?

NASA has to fight tooth and nail for every dollar of funding each budget cycle and if they had any proof of extraterrestrial life I can't imagine them hiding it and burying it away for people on the internet to "discover". Why wouldn't they promote it? If NASA discovered the existence of an extraterrestrial civilization (past or present) they would want to tell the world about it. Why? Because all of their funding problems would be over in a second...

It just doesn't make any sense for them to cover up something like this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

thanks for your post,

It just doesn't make any sense for them to cover up something like this.

Here is your answer...

The most obvious reason for NASA to cover up is that if the information were made known, there would be a threat to national security.

members.aol.com...
Why Would NASA Cover Up?

there are religious implications as well and if there is alien technology that would take you off the grid...they are not going to tell you about it

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by redoubt

I find your post excellent.

Indeed why should it be the US who discloses the truth?

Indeed - why should it be the US who discloses first? Yet this is what the French and the Chinese have both lamented - that they are 'not allowed' to go public with their own stuff, until the USA approves it. Go figure!

Duncan

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Anyone could of told you this.

I think the best man in the world can tell you this

Look him up. He hacked into NASA and has said there are "FILTERED" and "UNFILTERED" images. High Government Officials View the "UNFILTERED" images. And the public is fed the airbrushed "FILTERED" images.

NEVER trust Nasa

If it was up to them they would but a huge curtain around earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by redoubt

I find your post excellent.

Indeed why should it be the US who discloses the truth?

Indeed - why should it be the US who discloses first? Yet this is what the French and the Chinese have both lamented - that they are 'not allowed' to go public with their own stuff, until the USA approves it. Go figure!

Duncan

The USA doesn't RUN the WORLD!

They can come forward with anything they want.

I'm tired of everyone thinking the USA runs the entire world when they DON'T.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join