It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The one thing that I just don't get is how this "man" claims she really is a man yet wants to keep the female parts and even have a baby!

How many straight men would want to go through a pregnancy and give birth? Heck I am female and it scares me, yet this supposed "man" chose this? And kept the female genitalia for years and years so he could do it when he was ready?

That is a confused person. That is NOT a man.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There really is nothing here worthy of note in this day and age.

People have been surgically and chemically altering their appearances to resemble the opposite gender for at least fifty years and less profound alterations have been going on for about as long as the concept of gender has occupied the minds of humans.

This particular woman underwent the surgical procedures to appear as a male, except that she maintained her reproductive organs, hence one more woman has been impregnated by sperm and has given birth roughly nine months later.

Is that so earth-shattering?

If there is anything worthy of note here, it is how gullible people can be or perhaps the better word is disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Shrukin89

Is it an abomination for a female to give birth? Exactly how is it child abuse?

he, she, it..... made it's choice, to be a man, fine, be a man then and

men don't give birth.

I hope the kid ends up with more sense than the birth-person.

too bad that folks fall for the change who they are "lie" that the media pumps up about flipping gender sides

like they were just picking out a wardrobe...

the cure for that was with the people, to not show up to the doctors office, then them docs could find a better gimick

other than making frankensteins for springer.

they need intense therapy, not surgery.

too sad.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

Is it an abomination for a female to give birth? Exactly how is it child abuse?

he, she, it..... made it's choice, to be a man, fine, be a man then and

men don't give birth.

I hope the kid ends up with more sense than the birth-person.

they need intense therapy, not surgery.

too sad.

Agreed. That WOMAN is still a WOMAN you are born a gender and die a gender. You can't CHANGE a gender. You can supress a gender, but not change it.

Imagine explaining to that kid why daddy had a vagina. Imagine the bullying that kid will go through in high school.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephine

decided to become pregnant, having no idea how it might affect the baby.
excessive male hormones might have deformed it.
hopefully the baby turned out ok.

Ultra-Liberals like this always have no consideration for others but themselves, just like with Abortion. Go out and have lots of irresponsible sex, and when inconveniently become pregnant, just abort it! Take the easy way out. Instant gratification is always the best solution these days.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I really just find this unspeakable stupid. What controversy is there? The only reason it's controversial is everyone leaving out the trans part. This is just a woman who had a few surgeries giving birth. Other than what she had done with those surgeries, there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about this. It is not a man. This person is a woman. I don't think they should be calling her a man. That is all that causes the "controversy".

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sorry to burst the bubble about he is a man legally, but unless he developed the fetus in the stomach and delivery through the butt, the male/she still have an uterus, ovaries and a vagina, so physically and genetically is still a woman.[quote]

Having a uterus and ovdries and vagina does not make you a female... what about all the hemaphradites in the world? What are they? Neither male or female, but both....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

then she would be a hermafrodite and people would naturally tell her to go
herself
course if she got pregnant then, THAT would be an interesting child.

Hehe, true. You would get twice the pleasure then. One hand to jack yourself and the other to finger yourself. Grow a pair of boobs then you can suckle yourself too.

But mind you this population is too over grown. There's too many people
ing themselves nowadays.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

From what I understand, the person in question kept the female parts that were already there, apart from the surgically-removed breasts. There are no male parts whatsoever. Which, when it comes down to it, makes her a woman.

What makes a man a man? The presence of some indispensable parts down there is one reason, I would say. Still, the genetic make up should be different, if you can't alter it then you will remain what you are.

Hermaphrodites have both male and female reproductive organs, which is a different case.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Zaimless

so? legaly she can be a turnip and that wouldnt still make a turnip
shes a she,

legaly she can be called what ever she wants
but naturaly that Man is a She
Yikes boy, calm down already.

First of all it's just a post in a thread, I can see you like to get your ideas out, but there is no reason to freak out.

What she is saying is that legally, her title for the article is right. I mean were talking politics here, and most of us here know that they are a lot of times pretty illogical.

Anyway: Interesting Post. It's always nice to find something interesting that makes you think a bit.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock

Originally posted by josephine

decided to become pregnant, having no idea how it might affect the baby.
excessive male hormones might have deformed it.
hopefully the baby turned out ok.

Ultra-Liberals like this always have no consideration for others but themselves, just like with Abortion. Go out and have lots of irresponsible sex, and when inconveniently become pregnant, just abort it! Take the easy way out. Instant gratification is always the best solution these days.
Just so you know, the 'liberals' you like to assume things about would NOT condone that behavior. Come on now!

I personally think very woman has EVERY right to choose. And usually its only for complications with pregnancy where the baby will be harmed or the mother is in extreme danger.

I'm not trying to sway anyones opinions, but is it really fair to tell someone you don't even know anything about, what to do with their body? If you were in a drastic situation that may require a certain procedure, would you want to be denied because others care about a string of cells than you as a human being?

This world is definitely a crazy one.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

So if little 15 year old jenny gets knocked up by her boyfriend from unprotected sex she's going to have the kid? No, 9 times out of 10 they get an abortion as an easy way out and just keep on having sex and getting more abortions.

It's an easy way out that not only costs taxpayers money but it goes beyond being "her body". That little baby in her uterus is also property of her boyfriend/husband but in most states, the law says she can get an abortion without his consent.

Even if he approves of the abortion, that thing is still alive and a living being, killing it is murder. We are talking about actual abortion, not stuff like "morning after pills' or other quick remedies before any living being is formed.

Anything that has organs and can think, feel, and hear is alive, even if it's not breathing yet.

And sorry, but the whole "what if she got raped!" thing is just silly. Morning after pills work wonders and don't kill any living beings.

Abortion is just an easy way out of gross negligence.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Great, that makes yet another kid who won't even have a prayer at normalcy before they're even born. People who eff up their own kids like this should simply be shot in the skull immediately following their child's birth.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
As far as I know, it is the chromosomes that determine gender. Females are XX and males are are XY. Granted, some people are born XXY, but those are not common. No matter what operations you have, you cannot change your genetic code. I have had my uterus, ovaries, and tubes removed and my genetic code is still XX. I am still a woman.

Changing your gender identity does not actually change your gender. It only makes a person more comfortable to live their life.

Not sure if it is true, but I once heard a story about a Pope who lost his seat because he was pregnant. He was a she.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Since this thread doesn't fit in with this forum's purpose:

Member news submissions and discussions covering alternative subjects such as UFO's, conspiracy theory, government secrets, and political scandals.

we're moving it to the General News Forum. We hope that this move will be more conducive to discussion.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I was walking through asda and djdoh showed me a photo and it made me cringe a wee bit. Just kept thinking of that move Junior... with Arnold S in it.

Thomas Beatie was Tracy Lagondin before hand... so she is a woman.

I understand we are meant to respect people's wishes. But if you have opted for the life of a man, and are now with a woman... wouldn't you allow the female of the relationship carry the child...??

BUT the wife of Thomas had a hysterectomy some years before, so you can understand why they wanted to have a child. Because why adopt when you have the perfect natural equipment inside you.

I personally feel a wee bit miffed, but how ever you call it, Thomas Beatie is a bearded woman with no breasts.

You have to call a spade a spade sometimes.

x

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Thanks for bringing that issue, you are right she was taking male hormones and then decided to get pregnant, that is one issue that should be addressed, did she care for the well being of her child?.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It talkes BIG ovaries to do this and go public!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What does it matter if they are a male or female? (I'm going to refer to him as a man) He had a child, and that is a wonderful thing. I bet the child will be showered with love and will have a fantastic upbringing. The fact that there was risk involved yet he still went through with it proves, to me at least, that that child was wanted very much. The amount of children that are born everyday who are unloved and neglected is the real crime.

As for the child growing up confused, as to why she has 2 Fathers, well, there might be some confusion there, but may I just say I know a couple of people (one male and one female) whos parents are both female, and those two people are the most balanced, lovely, happy and charismatic people I know.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well lets just be glad the baby is a girl. A boy could have a LOT more issues when he realizes his "Dad" has a vagina and gave birth to him.

The people that scream that this couple won't be good parents, that is too funny. There are LOTS of messed up parents in this country, drug addicts that turn out brain damaged babies one after another, child abusers, welfare mothers that can't bother to see to it that their offspring learn to read.

When it comes to messed up parents these two slightly odd women are WAY down on the list of concerns.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join