It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Do chromosomes make one a man or woman? The woman had a sex change, that means her sex was changed... she is now a he. He had a baby. Hormones and their levels play a big part in it too.

There are more than two sexes in the world and science has proved this. What does this mean, act like a man, or sit like a lady? Are we caught up in labels again?

As far as the kid having problems growing up, well... well it seems to me that it will only be from kids and people that are narrow and small minded. The whole bully thing in this world is a problem (this is why we are in war, I am bigger, and better, and smarter than you thing). The game of one-up-manship is stupid. Parents that put down Thomas are the ones who's kids will pick on his child. Close-minded, narrow viewed people.

I have seen the big interview with Thomas and he seems like a great GUY. If I had met him I would have been attracted to him, and the issue of his once being a female would have made no difference.

Science has been trying to figure out how to get a man pregers anyway. And he had a c-section just like any other man would have to have. Don't you find that curious. I can bet you this though, Thomas is a good looking guy, was a beautiful woman before and I bet the baby is beautiful as well.

Women seem to have less of an issue with the whole sex change thing. I was a woman once doesn't tend to throw a woman. But if a woman said to a man, I was a man once, holy cow, watch out... I wouldn't want to be in the area when that doo doo hits the fan...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

Well actually its going to have one and half mothers, one with boobs and one without them.:shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes hormones and chromosones make a huge difference. The "man" in this story was taking testosterone, and stopped taking it for a while before he/she conceived.

Secondly, there is no problemwith you being attracted to "him", just realize "he" has a vagina.

I don't have an issue with those that want to surgically change their gender. More power to them; I hope they are happy.

But changing halfway and going on the news and being a sideshow act because you are a "man" giving birth to a baby...that is just weird.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho
Imagine explaining to that kid why daddy had a vagina. Imagine the bullying that kid will go through in high school.

So... who explained your mother's vagina to you? Are you seriously thinking that the kid's going to be in high school talking about his parent's sexual organs? He has a mother and a father. What's the problem? There should be no need to be discussing parent's sexual organs... Unless school has changed an awful lot since I attended....

Originally posted by Chewlip
As for the child growing up confused, as to why she has 2 Fathers, well, there might be some confusion there,

She doesn't have 2 fathers. Thomas is legally married to a woman. It's in the article.

I hope mother, father and baby are all doing well.

I cannot believe the moral judgments coming down on this man! (Yeah, I know, "It's NOT a MAN"!!!)
He's legally a man. He lives as a man. He "feels" like a man. He wants to be known as a man. Who am I (or any of you) to impose your moral up-tight crap upon him?

In my opinion, he's a person first and deserves my respect. He's married to a woman who couldn't have a baby and they had the opportunity to have their own biological child. More power to them!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You know I love and respect your opinions BH, but in this one I only disagree base on the fact that she wanted be he, was a hypocrite from her wishes to be a man when decided to regress back to his female status and become pregnant even when she adopted the male role and have a wife.

If they wanted a child so bad, why the one playing the female role didn't have the baby.

That would have seem more natural.

I see here that this was nothing more than to become the first male to become pregnant and deliver a child, still if the woman wanted to be a man so bad why she kept her female organs?

This is deception I think BH.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

refer to it as you wish
the woman is a woman regardless of how you or others try and suger coat the facts.

i will refer to that woman as a woman. as many others will

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

she has the internet for that, with google and so on being the norm
would it be supprising if she googled her family and found news articles on her Mother being her Father?

or even this topic

havent any of you done a family tree or looked up relitives?

no one has to say jack all to her,

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

So if little 15 year old jenny gets knocked up by her boyfriend from unprotected sex she's going to have the kid? No, 9 times out of 10 they get an abortion as an easy way out and just keep on having sex and getting more abortions.

It's an easy way out that not only costs taxpayers money but it goes beyond being "her body". That little baby in her uterus is also property of her boyfriend/husband but in most states, the law says she can get an abortion without his consent.

Even if he approves of the abortion, that thing is still alive and a living being, killing it is murder. We are talking about actual abortion, not stuff like "morning after pills' or other quick remedies before any living being is formed.

Anything that has organs and can think, feel, and hear is alive, even if it's not breathing yet.

And sorry, but the whole "what if she got raped!" thing is just silly. Morning after pills work wonders and don't kill any living beings.

Abortion is just an easy way out of gross negligence.

I never said what you quoted!

"what if she got raped!"

Besides its been proven that just because you get raped, there is such a small percentage of even getting pregnant.

And that may be your opinion, but going through something like that is horrendous. No I know would ever do anything like that again.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by The dragon is taking over]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

thanks,

and besides the bullying in school

how can a person, who is not sure of who they are, beyond the usual stages average folks go thru,

raise a "normal" child?

anyways, this is all injected chaos, from the powers that be, to destroy families

what is sadder than this situation, is watching a good part of the country follow suit, with insane behavior....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join