It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the world hate israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

The reason why the state of isreal is all in the news and like the center stage of the war. I believe is because its all in the bible. I mean Im a christian, but you have to realize that the bible talks about war, and the beast from the north. Isreal is Gods Land, and no one, I mean no one is going to change that

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Read revelation 2:9 and 3:9

Over 90% of people who call themselves jews today are IMPOSTORS!

They are Khazars! The khazars were a powerful warlike EUROPEAN tribe that all converted to judaism during the middle ages! 740 A.D.

The True Jews were AFRICAN!

The bible classifies Ethiopians and Jews as one! "Are ye not as children of the ethiopians unto me, O' children of Israel? Saith the Lord" (Amos 9:7)

Mistaken for Egyptian Paul declares himself to be a Jew! (Acts 21:37-39, 22:2&3)

Moses was reconized by the daughters of Jethro as a Egyptian priest!

God turned Moses's hand white! (Exo.4:6&7) and god turned moses's sister Miriam white! (num.12:1-12) What color were they before?

1Peter3:3 mentions "plaiting the hair" which was invented and traditionally worn by Africans to manage their "Woolly/Nappy" hair!

In the ancient judaic synagogue discovered in 1920, paintings by the jews themselves depict them with dark to light skintones and africoid features and "nappy" hair!

An ancient tribe of African Jews called "Falasha" still exist in Ethiopia and the New york Times (3/2/84) stated "Being the most ancient and authentic of jews, they are living history" "A lost tribe that has kept it's identity for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of africa"

The True Jews are the Black people and we are still oppressed!

The white people over there are the IMPOSTER jews that Jesus spoke of as the "synagogue of satan" in revelation 2:9 & 3:9!

This is the GRAND Power of the Universe Born of Allah = GRAND PUBA!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grand Puba

I do not know if Avraham,Itshak,Yaakov .... Moses were from Africa and were black. Could be,the issue was not that important then.
But read your post again,this time substituting "white" with "black" and you will see that it could be written by racist. Then think of white or black as simply colors. Then think what it makes people who are writing this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I understand your concern, but there is nothing racist about it!

The true jews are black and the imposter jews that jesus called "the synagogue of satan" are white!

I gave reliable proofs(and I can give more), so I'm not spitting some racist nonsense!

Just because it may be hard to swallow for some is just a verification of that old saying...the truth hurts!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
HAHA PUBA you are hilarious!!! Let me guess... Muslim??? You sound a bit racist to me... I don't think Jews are really considered white anyhow, they're their own race like Asians, African Americans and so forth. Anyhow good luck with misinterpreting the bible like everyone else in the world, you're doing a great job BTW..... Have fun thinking your race is the master race, stay inside your box.....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

anyone could be a Jew.

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father:
for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. mathew 3:9

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

God gave Miriam a skin disease leprosy.
Miriam was leprous, like snow.
And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold,
she was leprous.num 12:10

again, with Moses hand , God game him leprosy,
then healed him, this was for
Moses to show proof to the unbelievers that
he is sent from god. leprosy was a big
deal back then with no cure.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why, because a bunch of greedy power hungry criminals who "claim" to be good God fearing Christians, Jews and Muslims have figured out how to manipulate the religious belief system to deliberately keep otherwise peaceful people from joining together and focusing on who the real bad guys are. Divide and rule. The oldest trick in the book.

I still can not believe how much hate is taught in organized religion.

How much death and destruction has followed in the wake of church sponsored hate?

The sad truth is that the human race is so lost that for some reason they need someone to tell them what they should think, rather than using critical thinking skills to think for themselves.

While perhaps well inspired, religion is mankind's pitiful attempt at explaining our purpose here on earth and the unknown.

There is also great wealth to be had for the leaders of each denomination all grasping for their
piece of the collection plate.

The shepherd and flock analogy is painfully true, unfortunately human beings tend to
follow without rational thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
All I know is that there are a bunch of people fighting over a little piece of land which they think is "God's Land."

Call me crazy, but to me "God's Land" = Planet Earth. But if they want to fight over a little strip of it...you know, OK...whatever.

And a crappy peace as well...their "God" sure must have very bad taste if he chose that as "his land"...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Are you a Black Israelite?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Um - to the OP since you even have to ask

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by josephine

What we call Leprosy today is not what the bible speaks of! Leprosy dosent turn you skin white, but albinism does!

I'm not a muslim or a hebrew israelite! Nor a christian!

I'm a freethinker!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Well, everyone else has mentioned physical issues so I will take a different route and give my opinion. As a Christian, I strongly believe the Jews are God's chosen people and what is occurring in the world today is a spiritual battle. The land of Israel was also prophesied to exist in the end times prior to Jesus' return and if you look through history, the Jews have been persecuted relentlessly and there have been several attempts to wipe them out as a people and nation.

Jesus said Christians would be hated for His sake. Because I believe the Jews are God's covenant people, they are hated as well. Also, because they must still exist as God promised, there is a spiritual battle to destroy the Jews. You destroy the Jews, you destroy God's plan.

You might want to read Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, and make special note of WHO is saying that.

That is why I am now neutral towards Isreal, neither for nor against. I think we should, as a nation, be neutral also.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
You might want to read Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, and make special note of WHO is saying that.

Hey. Someone else mentioned those two verses above, I see you citing those verses now, and someone else sent me a U2U pointing out those two verses to me. I didn't want to have to explain it on the board but this is the way I see it:

The passages about those who claim to be Jews but are not is talking about something else entirely. At the time John's Revelation was written, the term 'Christian' was not in popular use. The term did exist as Acts states it was first used at Antioch but it was not the norm. At the time we were still simply referred to as 'Jews.'

'Claiming to be Jews but are not' I believe is a reference to those who claimed to be Jews but who did not accept the promised Jewish Messiah who was Jesus Christ who was foretold by the Jewish prophets. So they claimed to be Jews but rejected God's promise, God's word, and the prophets. Jesus said those who are not with Him are against Him. He also said do not think you will be saved simply because you are the sons of Abraham. That should give everyone a clue where I stand on this issue.

However, Paul also writes and tells us 'not to become conceited' because although the Jews would go through a time of judgment (which occurred in 70 A.D. during the Jewish-Roman wars when they were expelled from the land) this 'age of the Gentiles' would only be temporary. God made a covenant with the Jews and unless we believe God breaks covenant (which I believe He never does) then we know He still has a promise and He will still fulfill it.

If you wish to take a neutral stance to Israel then that is of course your right. But as for me, I support Israel because I know God promised to return them to the land at the time they did return. I mean, the rebirth was Israel was fulfilled to the day as prophesied in certain Biblical passages and this is exactly how it happened in May of 1948. Nobody has to agree with me- that's fine- but that is where I stand on the issue and I wholly support the state of Israel and believe the Jews are God's covenant people He selected to be a testimony to the whole world.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

Why hate Israel? Why hate anything created by U.N. mandate? Why hate a country populated by a people who committed the first recorded genocide? Why hate a country that attacked a U.S. Navy ship, and strafed the U.S. sailors while they were in the water? Why hate a country that has nuclear weapons, but isn't a signor of any sort of non-proliferation treaty (I.E. a rogue nuclear state)?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

What a disgustingly misinformed post. Israel was attacked on the eve of its official inception and land was taken in battle and kept for its own security. Name one country that has given up land occupied from such a confrontation, let alone one in the unique position of being the target of intense terrorist action. Any concessions made to the palestinian have been met with more violence. Land the Israel first settled in the area was bought by Israel from Arab land owners.
The UN is an anti Israeli body that sanctions Israel for every action and has never once sanctioned the PLO or palestine for terrorist attacks.
If the world hates Israel it because the "world" is just to stupid to understand the conflict and eats up all of the garbage fed to it by the 25-27 arab nations surrounding Israel. It is a legitimate state surrounded by racist jew haters. That is the problem

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Israel will not be there in fifty years. There's no need for war, for politics, for any of that. it will simply melt away.

Israel, as it stands, has three futures.

One, is the much-vaunted two-state solution. This solution is unacceptable to both hte Israelis and Palestinians, as it makes both of them very unhappy with who gets what. So long as the pressure is towards two-state, nothing will be accomplished.

Two is stagnation - the current stress remains for a generation or two, status quo is maintained... until the demographics change. Israeli Arabs are already growing faster than Jewish Israelis. It will not be long before we see an Israel that has either become an Arab nation via popular revolution, or one that has a severe and violent case of Apartheid.

Third - and the most viable option - is single-state, Palestinian integration. It'll be harder to accomplish, but will be beneficial for all sides. By extending full citizenship and political participation to the Palestinian people, the Israelis take away the main PR ammo that fuels the extremist groups. By coming up with a constitution and including all residents of Israel-Palestine as citizens, Israel avoids the so-called "population bomb" - popular revolution once the Israeli Arabs have the majority. The entire society moves forward as a somewhat dysfunctional beta version democracy - which is better than what's there now.

In all these scenarios, "Israel" ceases to exist. The question is, how violent is the dissolution going to be?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

No kidding. The sooner Jews, Muslims, and Christians can take a step back and realize that they're all practicing Judaism, the sooner they can lock arms and get back to what they do best - murdering the rest of us in the name of their tent-god!

...Oh. Wait. Let's avoid that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Ouch. Thats harsh. I wouldn't be so sure about monotheism being the source of all evil. A lot of bad stuff was done before the idea appeared.
However just to reassure you - there will be no "arms locking" in the near future since every side is absolutely sure about its being the only correct one.
And if Israel will celebrate 110th birthday - you are invited!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does anyone have information on Israel ever helping another country besides themselves? Has Israel ever really given us a reason to like them in the first place?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join