It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Group or Not,When Sit-X Happens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by homo_borg

For your information, I am not one that shouts out where is the proof of a NWO or other such organisation. I just dont believe such an organisation exists and are figments of peoples imagination or paranoia and therefore I ignore the rants about such topics.

Yes, I believe in Survivalism, but I am also a Realist. I prepare for such situation X's that are probable or possible, not ones that are pure fantasy or are so far off into the future that I will be long gone before then anyway.

But thats just my opinion. Dont let me stop you from preparing for whatever Situation X you think is likely.

Please remember, we dont all think alike on this forum and some people are more paranoid than others are.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

For your information, I am not one that shouts out where is the proof of a NWO or other such organisation. I just dont believe such an organisation exists and are figments of peoples imagination or paranoia and therefore I ignore the rants about such topics.

Yes, I believe in Survivalism, but I am also a Realist. I prepare for such situation X's that are probable or possible, not ones that are pure fantasy or are so far off into the future that I will be long gone before then anyway.

But thats just my opinion. Dont let me stop you from preparing for whatever Situation X you think is likely.

Please remember, we dont all think alike on this forum and some people are more paranoid than others are.

I don't think anyone really considers the "NWO" as an "organization".

It's a potential "goal" that has been spoken of by H.G. Wells, Adolph Hitler, GeorgeHerbert Walker Bush, and Gary Hart openly in the public forum.

If you have a problem believing that specific letters were placed in specific order in order to communicate an idea that represents a global community governed by a world facist system, then that's something you need to deal with personally.

I understand it's hard to accept because you're scared.

it's okay though,

just don't be ignorant.
you make yourself look stupid in front of the people that look at the internet when you are.

-

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have no problem dealing with it as I believe it doesnt exist and I am not scared of anyone .... deal with it.

If you want to talk about such nonsense as the so called NWO then I suggest you take it to the correct forum. This forum is about survivalism in the real world not fantasies or scifi/horror.

As I said in a previous post - Please remember we dont all think alike. If you believe in the NWO, little green men, the man in the moon or that the world is going to end in 2012 then thats fine, you carry on, I am not stopping you. Just DONT tell me what I should think.

[edit on 5/7/08 by Wotan]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by trekker

Photobucket allows you to "resize image" in "edit."

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Nice deflection. You still haven't commented on the depopulation info I posted. But if you'd rather prefer dozing off into cheese dreamland, then who can blame you?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I havent answered to your so called de-population theory as I personally feel its a load of Boll***s, but hey, thats just my opinion.

And please stop with the insults, its getting tireing. I have answered your posts civilly and respectfully, so you should do the same to mine. You will have your opinions and theorys and I will have my opinions and theorys and on some we may agree and others we may not ........... so let it rest.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Avoid being identified as a group until after the enemy has comitted.

The enemy won't be committing until they're sure that we're in a group.

You're going into intelligence country there, mate.

+, i don't think i'll be lucky enough to end up in a group of ex-special forces expressing their discontent with the establishment, it's much more likely i'll end up with with an odd bunch of survivors - no one particularly having any skills but everyone being damn good at surviving.

Which is what it's all about, really - surviving.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I find it truly amazing that this thread has gone from discussion of grouping together during Situation X, to the downward spiral of insults over the beliefs of others that share this board.
#1..You are off topic and out of line.
#2..You derailed the railed.
#3. Wotan..kudos to you for maintaining civility.
For those that cannot keep it civil on an internet discussion board..good luck to you during any type of situation x.

Nature itself has many ways of culling various populations on this planet whether human, animal or plant. There is no NEW WORLD ORDER required.

Back on topic please?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, at this point in the thread-it seems the consensus is: deeply mistrust groups of people.
Another reason to go it ( relatively ) alone ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
My plan, my suggestion, is to pre arrange a meeting place with your family. I have already done this. High ground with plenty of supplies. Think resort property. Winter homes that have supplies (canned) and plenty of cover. I am 95% sure that there will never be a situation X in my lifetime, but If I sat back and didn't plan for it, I would be an idiot. A few weapons with plenty of ammo for protection and hunting, a good idea of how to survive in the outdoors, and a few people who you can trust with your life. I will be in the mountains of NC. If the OP needs a place to go, think Skiing. Money won't be important in my opinion, your skills will be. My hope is that we can blog about this in 2040 and still not have to have expireneced it.

3 scenarios possible for situation X in near future.

1) Obama goes the way of MLK, cue massive riots.

2) Israel and Iran have a go at it, and the US gets involved,
and perhaps some other 3rd parties as well.

3) Russia has threatened the US over the deployment of the
Anti-ICBM missile shield, fake or real blocked attack on the
Russian embassy in Iran. Assassination attempt on Putin.

The method of destruction the stealth modified KH-55 cruise missile.

details at link below:

blog.myspace.com...

They have planned this for a long time, and want 6.1 billion dead.

30 years ago they paid $50,000 to have it written in stone, and
they mean to deliver on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Good Luck to all !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
its just an exercise of an overactive imagination...just what if scenarios... kind of like what would you do if you won the lottery ..

It is becoming less and less a thing of just imagination.

"http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.CON.RES.362:"

ATS breaks the link , thus why I en-quoted it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

H. Res 362 is about to be introduced to the floor, probably after the July 4th holiday. The resolution demands that Iran: stop importing all refined petroleum products; require all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains and cargo entering or departing Iran to be thoroughly inspected; and more. I cannot believe it, that we may be well on the verge of initiating bombing of Iran. Leaders on both sides of the aisle, and the Administration, have all said so often: 'No options can be taken off the table.' Including a nuclear first strike on Iran.

"This resolution," Paul said, "Is a virtual War resolution. It is a declaration of tremendous sanctions and boycotts, and embargos on the Iranians - very, very severe...This is unbelievable. This is closing down Iran. Where do we have this authority? Where do we get the moral authority? Where do we get the international legality for this? Where do we get the Constitutional authority for this? This is what we did for 10 years before we went into Iraq: we starved children - 50,000 individuals, it was admitted, probably died because of the sanctions on the Iraqis."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that Syria has signed a mutual defense treaty with Iran,
and I know relations with Turkey are on the upswing with Iran
even though the US officially asked them to stop.

2/3 rds of Iraq is Shia, and they are getting a bit tired of the US
occupying their country.

Look for a lot of volunteers from outside Iran to show up much
like they did to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

If Israel is hit hard enough, they may use their nukes, and
then it gets ugly from there.

If US troops in Iraq get hard enough it gets ugly as well.

Look for Iran to use chemical and biological weapons if they are
hit hard enough, and a corresponding escalation from the US side.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RubyGloom
reply to post by Skelkie3

I like your plan. Driving would definitely be out of the question.
The only thing is being prepared for meeting others along the way, that will seek to take what you have.
The longer the distance to travel..the higher the risk you may not make it there.

I went to a hunting store and bought full body camo suit with head covering
and facial mosquito net. The bugs are gonna suck, and the corpses
are gonna be disease factories.

I do not plan to travel during the day, night only and if EMP takes out
all the electronic devices as planned then I am walking out slowly
and under brush cover, newer cars won't work anyways.

I have laid out two paths to follow with a fair amount of cover
you should do the same.

Traveling quietly at night, moving from cover to cover, you will
most likely do better.

If you hear a helicopter, get in a tin horn or culvert, or some kind of
overhang to mask your heat signature or you will stick out like
a sore thumb to their FLIR scopes.

Nothing worse than control freaks that feel like they have lost control.

Good Luck !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

You are assuming that a scenario will happen in a season with fair weather. There are those that live where it snows.
Camo won't cut it.
Nor will a suit protect you from the disease associated with corpses.
Biggest mistake you could do there, would be to drink untreated water.
Even if you think the source may be safe..it's not.
If all systems shut down, even the water out of a tap in a house could be unsafe due to bacteria.
Your idea of moving at night only, will not make you less of a target. That scenario could go either way. Either because you are the only one moving around you attract more attention, or many others, especially violent nomadic types, may share your idea.
Hide in plain site..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg

Obviously this is all hypothetical as none of us know what the next Situation X is going to be. Though again, it does depend on where you live in the world.

I think some of you are getting a little carried away here with the 'Mad Max' and the 'End of the World as we know it' type scenarios. So far throughout Mans' history this has never happened, so why would it now?

Because they DO want to reduce the world's population. And since you're one of those brainwashed sheeps that keep barking "there's no proof", "where's your solid evidence?" blah blah blah and all that crap, you should see this.

Guess where they did this? In my own country!

Also I believe that the safest place would be the region of Central Asia. Desert Mad Max it is!!!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by homo_borg]

They do plan for mass extermination, the amzing part is they paid
$50,000 almost 30 years ago to have it written in solid granite and
perched on a hill in georgia for everyone to see.

They are quite bold and confident in their end result.

They want 6.1 billion dead.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think their method of reaching their goal is to anger the Russians
enough to attack.

I have outlined their methodical course here:

blog.myspace.com...

The recent passing of the Total Naval Blockade against Iran should
get things really going along if the Iranians succeed in shutting
the straits of Hormuz and thus stopping 40% of the World's oil
output.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

H. Res 362 is about to be introduced to the floor, probably after the July 4th holiday. The resolution demands that Iran: stop importing all refined petroleum products; require all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains and cargo entering or departing Iran to be thoroughly inspected; and more. I cannot believe it, that we may be well on the verge of initiating bombing of Iran. Leaders on both sides of the aisle, and the Administration, have all said so often: 'No options can be taken off the table.' Including a nuclear first strike on Iran.

"This resolution," Paul said, "Is a virtual War resolution. It is a declaration of tremendous sanctions and boycotts, and embargos on the Iranians - very, very severe...This is unbelievable. This is closing down Iran. Where do we have this authority? Where do we get the moral authority? Where do we get the international legality for this? Where do we get the Constitutional authority for this? This is what we did for 10 years before we went into Iraq: we starved children - 50,000 individuals, it was admitted, probably died because of the sanctions on the Iraqis."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.CON.RES.362:"

en-quoted due to ATS messing up the link if done normally.

I have selected some long caves nearby and have a few caches
scattered nearby as other ppl have mentioned.

Good Luck to All !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

The enemy won't be committing until they're sure that we're in a group.

Well, keep in mind that the "enemy" will not just be a Cobra gunship or a Predator drone. The enemy will also be roving bands of raiders of the lowest moral character. Something I tried to highlight in a sort of roundabout way. It evoked some emotional response here, but the point seems to have been largely missed.

My idea would be to control a sizeable but remote area, suitable to provide for the needs of my platoon and then some.

Also keep in mind that there are plenty of SitX scenarios that don't involve outright extermination by government forces.

You're going into intelligence country there, mate.

This is true. And that is why my group's activities would be strictly focused on survival and defense as opposed to political action. And of course, measures would also be taken to reduce our exposure to SIGINT or MASINT as well.

+, i don't think i'll be lucky enough to end up in a group of ex-special forces expressing their discontent with the establishment, it's much more likely i'll end up with with an odd bunch of survivors - no one particularly having any skills but everyone being damn good at surviving.

Either way, you would still have a group. If I were to prepare ahead of time, I would assemble a group of regular people, people that I know, who had the desire to take part and who had something to offer. From there we would train in the use of firearms, explosives, small unit tactics, etc. But this knowledge would be of a primarily defensive necessity.

We would also train in ways to make the best of limited supplies and how to procure what we need from our environment. For some it would be learning to get used to the notion of eating something you actually killed and cleaned yourself. For others it might be learning how to tan leather with soft brain tissue. For others still, it might be learning how to identify plants, and natural remedies for illness. On and on it goes until we have a group that it completely self-contained and quite able to defend itself. And, if necessary, even attack an opponent.

Keep in mind that many of the survivors who gather in the aftermath may not really be good at surviving at all. They might just be lucky. Or their methods of survival would not be in accordance with some of the sensitivities shown here on this board.

What if I survived by murdering and pillaging everyone I came across? Would you really want me wandering into your camp to join your ragtag group?

[edit on 7/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have no problem dealing with it as I believe it doesnt exist and I am not scared of anyone .... deal with it.

If you want to talk about such nonsense as the so called NWO then I suggest you take it to the correct forum. This forum is about survivalism in the real world not fantasies or scifi/horror.

As I said in a previous post - Please remember we dont all think alike. If you believe in the NWO, little green men, the man in the moon or that the world is going to end in 2012 then thats fine, you carry on, I am not stopping you. Just DONT tell me what I should think.

[edit on 5/7/08 by Wotan]

Well I will not call them the new world order, but I do question
their actions and those are factual and can be proven.

What would you say to world leaders gathering and doing
mock human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove?

en.wikipedia.org...

What would you say if there was proof they recorded a human
scream of anguish and play it during the ceremony?

What would you say if one of them anonymously paid
$50,000 USD to have carved in stone that they want
6.1 billion dead ?

en.wikipedia.org...

What would you say if you realized that the US has adopted
the symbolism of the former Fascist Italy ?

en.wikipedia.org...

What would you say if GWB grandfather was investigated due
to his ties to funding thru union bank for the nazi party,
and a possible Coup attempt on FDR ?

en.wikipedia.org...

What would you say to a secret organization of the rich
and powerful that has dark rituals on deer island?

en.wikipedia.org...

GWB and John Kerry both being members, and both declining comment
when questioned on TV.

Bush's grandfather using Geronimo's skull to drink from during
ceremonies.

www.independent.co.uk...

I could go on, but if you wave these off as fantasy, I will not
make any ground with you on the other less persuasive ones.

Good Luck !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Read so many of the posts ...it dosent really matter what Sit X is..its that YOU AND YOURS SURVIVE!!

Nasty bombs, environmental disaster, insurection, imposition of NWO! lol

Just that you survive ..maybe to pick up the peices...meet like human beings...the ultimate goal is to keep the human consciousnessand intelligence still going..I feel there is a reason.....why be a survivalist..why expend all this energy and time ...to survive !! not matter what the circumstances..

I know all our gear is packed and ready to load in the car as soon as we get an inkling,,we will be off! If we can convince the family to come..that will be brilliant family I can trust...but we will still go if they won't come...

I think that there is always saftey in small numbers ..in a sitx environment!!.... at the end of the day most sitXs will cause disorganisation..the government would have far too much on in the cities without concentrating on those that have buggered of to open country!

I hope that in such a crappy situation...that I would make friends that wil be as understanding of the reason for surviving....

Maybe then ..human beings and their intelligence and consciousness can move forward..

Maybe I should pose the question !! see my post!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Everything you have 'supposedly quoted' is pure fabrication and totally unproveable. There is absolutely no concrete evidence that would stand in a court of law anywhere in the world to prove that it exists. Its all overactive minds and idle hands at the keyboard.

I have looked at virtually every website and post dedicated to the supposed NWO/Greys/Reptillians/UN forces on US soil bull**** and have found that there is NO actual evidence and the so-called evidence they present is totally flawed and is not even consistent. Whoever writes this garbage had better keep their day job as they certainly wouldnt cut it as a fiction writer.

And dont even start me on David Icke .........

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubyGloom

You are assuming that a scenario will happen in a season with fair weather. There are those that live where it snows.
Camo won't cut it.
Nor will a suit protect you from the disease associated with corpses.
Biggest mistake you could do there, would be to drink untreated water.
Even if you think the source may be safe..it's not.
If all systems shut down, even the water out of a tap in a house could be unsafe due to bacteria.
Your idea of moving at night only, will not make you less of a target. That scenario could go either way. Either because you are the only one moving around you attract more attention, or many others, especially violent nomadic types, may share your idea.
Hide in plain site..

Wow, I guess you think I am a moron, if you think I'd drink
untreated water.

I have my USP resublimated Iodine 1 oz bottle, two in fact.

I have my info on active charcoal filtering.

I have ziplock baggies for capturing plant aspiration.

The camo suit makes you harder to see, the mosquito
netting keeps you from being bitten by the bugs feeding
off the corpses.

It is not snowing over the next few months, and the deadline
is before Obama is Inaugurated is my guess.

With the Full Naval Blockade going in on Iran I see it gearing up
well before winter months.

You can get reversible snow camo as well, mine is not, as I
don't think it wil be an issue.

I plan on as little daylight exposure as possible.

UV will be 300% higher if there is a major nuclear escalation.

I will be waiting at least 10 - 14 days before venturing out
and I will be carrying one of my TWO ionization chamber
civil defense geiger counters.

Nuclear Winter is gonna suck though, thus my plans for the
caves as I think it is how prehistoric man made it thru the
ice ages.

As for moving at night, I guess these special forces books
are all wrong and I should just toss them ?

My concern is the marauding bands of starving and dying pissed off
ppl that will have ZERO concern for other ppl and they know they
are dying of radiation sickness.

Please write me a book on your survival methods, and I will forget
all that pesky training I got in addition to working on missile guidance
systems.

I guess I should get rid of my israeli gas mask that allows me
to drink via a closed loop hose to avoid drinking alpha/beta particles?

I can get your much better mask.

I am the Nomadic type til I make it to the cave systems I have picked
out, my violence level is dependent on other ppls actions.

If it is up to me, no violence is best, the world has seen enough.

My sharpshooter ribbon shows that I can do what is needed thou.

I have more than enough food pre-cached for half dozen ppl
I plan on walking out with.

We have hashed this out with our prior military training, special
forces books from multiple countries.

I particularly like the SAS handbook, you should write them and tell
them how wrong they are about night travel through brush and cover.

They have had it wrong all this time.

You'd find it hard to argue their snares and spike traps thou, they
are righteous.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Everything you have 'supposedly quoted' is pure fabrication and totally unproveable. There is absolutely no concrete evidence that would stand in a court of law anywhere in the world to prove that it exists. Its all overactive minds and idle hands at the keyboard.

I have looked at virtually every website and post dedicated to the supposed NWO/Greys/Reptillians/UN forces on US soil bull**** and have found that there is NO actual evidence and the so-called evidence they present is totally flawed and is not even consistent. Whoever writes this garbage had better keep their day job as they certainly wouldnt cut it as a fiction writer.

And dont even start me on David Icke .........

Well what is your take on 911 ?

Have you watched 911 press for truth ?

video.google.com...

If not I highly recommend it, it is all verified true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join