It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

web-bot predicts something big July 3rd or 4th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I read UrbanSurvival on a daily basis. It sometimes talks about the web bot prediction and today it said that something big is coming today or tomorrow.

This episode of [release language] has, within the processing of the newest immediacy values, moved forward to July 3rd. This language set shows a nearly 24/twenty four hour instance of 'release language', and then a return to the general trend line of 'building emotional tensions' which continues out through October 6th, whereupon it shifts precipitously on October 7th (still indicated) over to an uninterrupted 'release language' trend which the data shows continues unabated for the following 4/four months.

It goes on to say:

The accretion patterns have placed the most data behind the following aspect/attribute sets: [packing house/meat processing], [fumigation], [post office/mailings/communications], [legal matters/legal status], [health resources], [social security], [temperatures (sub set [frozen])], and [fish/fisheries/food sources from oceans]. In all of these areas the summations and the temporal clues are pointing toward the expression of 'release (of emotions) language' around these central themes.

External Link

I have a hard time understanding this. Does anyone know what it is talking about and what might happen in the next 24 hours?

[edit on 7/3/2008 by stellawayten]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There has been almost 100 people look at this and no replies. Is it because no one else knows either or because no one is interested or because my writing sux and you can't make out what I'm trying to say?

Impatiently waiting for a response....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

mabe just big or little price fluctuations on the world stock hmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states

mabe just big or little price fluctuations on the world stock hmmmmmmm

But the themes that were suggested do not indicate fluctuations in the stock market.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I predict lots and lots of cold beer, bar-b-Que and FIREWORKS!!!

But really I hope nothing bad happens but ultimately these things do tend to occur.

Now We will see if it is accurate.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

Originally posted by altered_states

But the themes that were suggested do not indicate fluctuations in the stock market.

ok then my friend you got me, i havent a clue but could potentially be a good find so im giving you the
up only time will tell in the next 48hrs

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If you enjoy that, check this out.

Random Event Generators

noosphere.princeton.edu...

Basically, it's set up on the premise that all humans emit electromagnetic energy and can have influence over these random event generators, which spike during times of unrest.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

I will definately check that out. Thank you for the find.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have a book around here that talks about the REGs and other experiments. It's a great read. When I locate it I'll come back and post the title and author.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I assume you understand how these web-bot predictions are compiled and the statistical tools they use to present their results.

The fact that certain key dates and times keep repeating in web traffic, and that within the context of the communication they relate to certain subjects - like food stuff in the mail needing temperature controls and how without it someone might be liable for the the cost... (example only)

This subject comes up statistically more frequently because it's summer where most of the traffic is being monitored. Communication in the industry moving food about seems reasonable, we'll see if something significant happens.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
There has been almost 100 people look at this and no replies.

Because almost everyone knows web-bot is useless as a predictor of anything. Its source material is the world wide web. Garbage in - Garbage out.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok I found the book. Well, rather two books. hehe Both are good reads.

The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

and

The Field by Lynne McTaggart

Both discuss random event generators, scientific studies to see if there is indeed power of prayer and lots of other topics.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Could any one knowledgeble explain in laymans terms how this web-bot thing works?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It would be funny if Bush Jr. Has one too many Papps Blue Ribbons, and with his guts full of steak and hot dogs, gets overly excited about the fireworks and decieds to attack Iran to celebrate the 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scoopyjon

There is a collective mind, for most people's personal conscious mind, your persona, the collective mind is deep down in the bowels of the subconscious mind state. It is the collective mind that can be used to access the record hall of all things that were and are to be.

Unconcsiously, thousands and thousands of people speaking about this and that can be counted and calculated into predictions. This is the foundation behind the web-bot program.

Basicly someone designed a program that can make predictions by reading the unconscious state of mind through the collective consciousness of the people. However the readers are limited in their understanding of this and so they are unsure of what will go on according to their data.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Thankyou for that explaination but how does it read this is it to do with subcontious variation in language

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If I get this, the idea is that the future is bleeding human energy back in time, and it is this future energy that their model is picking up.

I find it had to grasp that concept, but I guess I have a lot to learn.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It take in a bunch of random internet junk, then it spits out items designed to get gullible people to link to the source website to drive more traffic and increase the ad revenues.

This is common practice.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoopyjon
reply to post by Incarnated

Thankyou for that explaination but... how does it read this is it to do with subcontious variation in language?

If you think of "this", the one line statement you've made, as one stream of subatomic particals within a body of mass that flows like the ocean, river or stream, then judgements can be made by measurements of several thousand single strands of particals, like your one lined statement, to measure which way the body is flowing. Through that measurment of flow people can more closely speculate where the flow is taking the body.

There's other ways or explaining this too.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by splendourinthegrass
If I get this, the idea is that the future is bleeding human energy back in time, and it is this future energy that their model is picking up.

I find it had to grasp that concept, but I guess I have a lot to learn.

For lack of a term less taboo, there is a "God". This God, the first source and center of all things created is an author. This God that is the author of all things has written a story. This epic story is that what we think of as existance. The story is already written in as much as it is being written.

Like all great authors, and lets face it God is the Greatest author, all things written into the story has enphisis within the story line context.

You as a small little charactor within this awesomely great story that is all things, think it is hard to jump up out off the page you're written and see the larger story. Imagine the ability to jump up out of where you're written and page back or foward to see what happens or what happened within the story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join