It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work within a Human - Terran alliance cavern/chamber base in Brazil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Greetings,

Many have been brainwashed into following orders of the agenda knowing the consequences.

Some souls are required to pass through the experiances because they have no choice and have turned down the Godhead.

Cranjolon number 18 is my encoded name, yes im the original human mixture with terran DNA/RNA, my immune system is more stronger than your own.
Each Merkaba(what your spiritual people call) is activated throughly. I landed here from the deepness of space.

1 million/quarter of a half years ago on planet named Procyon -a war broke loose. I was not around at the time, I was taught this from the Elders on the Grand Eagle,
we call our star fleets, eagles and our temporary place in space is called the Grand Eagle.

An end resulted in Hazard gases released that massively interupted the entire planet afterwards causing few of us to barely escape
in flight of a space war with the Regelians trying to enslave us all as controlled hive minds. The point was to run and be be captured under a mass surrounding.

When you have a hive mind, an entity can conciously be controlled without freedom, all actions are already put into the mainlocation or "base". (What you have on your digital computer, a program)

Rigelians are planning it all over again. If you were to have a hive-mind, without freedom I could enslave you to say for instance have each
thing you never knew existed to exist, reporgramming all your knowledge of anything you knew to be replaced with even more intelligence. I could imput
an entire rememberance of a book you never heard knew.

If a base of the hive conciousness is destroyed, all hive minds re-awaken to that hive who controlled certain individuals. So if the program is deleted the mind gives up what it knew to what it didwith past regression.

The Hive conciousness base (the Most highest guarded place) has to be completely destroyed or it will not give-up. The vibrations are so powerful they would force you to leave.
Not all Hive bases have this kind of power to force entry. Others lesser degree of protection.

The Moon is one of the Rigelians control bases. Aswell as the deep waters of the Earth called the Anarctica. Among others.

Inputs with beings who had no emotion, the brain jerks back the original emotional structure.

Apparently your re-planned positional future is to live on what you call the moon once again over an Earth panic. True humans are not stuck on a planet away from star travel.
Anything you have been taught about the solar system is a implant of the Reptilians who are your Earth neighbor Guardians. Luckely they are ticking
with the Rigelians who entered the time portal not so long ago. This Reptilian race are a warrior evolved reptile intelligence, with lesser degrees hybrids they created
for galactic alliances or just others who are programmed for war.

This is how we started out after the war with the Rigelians in the Orion constellation. They started out as friends aswell. They are what you call gray aliens.
They are powerful enough with the Earth minerals and other planet technology to teleport to any location. Each UFO is invisible cloaked and
spirit powered through the mind for them.

Russians had the top contact with the Rigelians. The USA became the secound. Rigelians are what we call a temporary agreement. This Dulce, New Mexico that
I see on your website will be destroyed during an atomic war that happens, Alpha Draconians are well aware.

Rigelians cannot breed. Procyon was part of this from the war.

All of them fear your inner spiritual property with the Godhead.

This isn't the worst place to be compared to the anti particle dimensions. Many of you have double pysical bodys in these dimensions on different earths with micro astral entitys feeding on your
negativity in the spirit world. These are what we call splits. They will never affect this current Earth. Astral entitys that feed do exist here, but not as worse.

Many of our people had to escape to these places where humans were un-concious with only negative thoughts, trying to destroy others or themselves.

We moved underground risking anything or being enslaved or killed from the Rigelians who were more advanced than us.

If the Rigelians wanted to they could use a laser gun to "make someone fall dead and live as what you call a ghost unconcious".

These anti-particle places we escaped to had no sunlight with everyone in continuous repeation of movement, the Earth sphere
was reversed of physical negative "moment", without these worlds the balace would not exist for here or other advanced Earths.

Currently we are in contact with 17 star mapped races who believe in the Godhead, they currently have an alliance with us in the area included governent operation systems
under strict guidelines to protect our base from other non-humans who depise us, mostly a dominated race who mass-mind controlled our people called the Rigelians in Orion

Each Terran has element technology, different minerals powered with natural solar energy or highly vibrationalize crystal

We have been communicating with humans for 40 years on the first arrival and departure now and then through
the different star maps.

First I want to say that I take this serious enough to tell you this and want to let you know that each human being on Earth is going to-be
set in a massive hive conciousness part of the New World Order. The Rigelians call this plan as "Never War Orion", they despise humans.

A nationwide Government would make this the most sensitive type of information, if these the smart reptileswould not want to be known
or the Rigels. Now -how would you describe the people on Earth about underground different race intelligence with intentions unknown to you publicly ever since the most oldest of old human civilizations?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion

Oh again, ok.

Do you have pictures, some proof? argh ummmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

Certainly you don't have any, ok.

Talk later.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Why don't you save it for next year's Comp 101? It's not great, but a middle school teacher might like it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How Long have you been here on Earth? Can't have been long.
I have a word for you to learn from the English language we use here, SYNTAX....
Figure out what it means then come back and post your life's story..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Oh again, ok.

Do you have pictures, some proof? argh ummmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

Certainly you don't have any, ok.

Talk later.

Do any of us have any proof, 100% proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that we even exist?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If your so wise and so serious, then you should already know that we need proof, and you would already know that all we see your story as is a fairy tale.

Your not claiming something small, you can't expect people to believe you just by writing a story.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion
Greetings,

Many have been brainwashed into following orders of the agenda knowing the consequences.

I agree with you here!

Some souls are required to pass through the experiances because they have no choice and have turned down the Godhead.

Can you explain this in more detail.

Cranjolon number 18 is my encoded name, yes im the original human mixture with terran DNA/RNA, my immune system is more stronger than your own.
Each Merkaba(what your spiritual people call) is activated throughly. I landed here from the deepness of space.

Is it not dangerous for you to give your name? And when did you land here and why?

1 million/quarter of a half years ago on planet named Procyon -a war broke loose. I was not around at the time, I was taught this from the Elders on the Grand Eagle,
we call our star fleets, eagles and our temporary place in space is called the Grand Eagle.

What aliens were on what side what races were involved? So your fleet of ships are just hanging out in space?

An end resulted in Hazard gases released that massively interupted the entire planet afterwards causing few of us to barely escape
in flight of a space war with the Regelians trying to enslave us all as controlled hive minds. The point was to run and be be captured under a mass surrounding.

So the Regelians are controled by a hive mind and your people escaped this?

When you have a hive mind, an entity can conciously be controlled without freedom, all actions are already put into the mainlocation or "base". (What you have on your digital computer, a program)

That might have something to do with being a hive mind, one mind controlling all others.

Rigelians are planning it all over again. If you were to have a hive-mind, without freedom I could enslave you to say for instance have each
thing you never knew existed to exist, reporgramming all your knowledge of anything you knew to be replaced with even more intelligence. I could imput
an entire rememberance of a book you never heard knew.

Where are they planning to do this war?

If a base of the hive conciousness is destroyed, all hive minds re-awaken to that hive who controlled certain individuals. So if the program is deleted the mind gives up what it knew to what it didwith past regression.

Ok if the hive mind is destroyed the minds wake up from it's effect, but do they retain the knowledge they learned while under it's control?

The Hive conciousness base (the Most highest guarded place) has to be completely destroyed or it will not give-up. The vibrations are so powerful they would force you to leave.
Not all Hive bases have this kind of power to force entry. Others lesser degree of protection.

So there are multiple types of hive bases with varying levels of control?

The Moon is one of the Rigelians control bases. Aswell as the deep waters of the Earth called the Anarctica. Among others.

So are we already under the influence of a hive mind? And are you aware that Anartica is a land mass

I might respond to more later, then again I might Not!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So, ya, it shouldn't be too hard for you to post a picture of your star maps up here on the boards. Make sure you label where all the races are so we know what to watch out for.

Also, don't take too long or some members may accuse you of being a hoaxer...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey, at least it wasn´t a one-line post...

...like this almost was!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm not one to correct your history. And you are certainly free to make all the mistakes you like here, you don't need my help with that. But a couple of minor details for your consideration:

First, when you talk about 1 million years, drop the one-quarter of one-half stuff. Too confusing. On earth we would say one-eighth.

Of course, one-eighth of a year is about 45 days. And what is 45 days compared to one million years? You see my point?

Also consider this:

Rigelians cannot breed.

You might find it interesting when a thing can't reproduce, it dies out. So if the Rigelians can't breed, you're probably safe just to hide out a few years.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think you have a great story here but as others have said, without pictures or some other kind of proof, your story is nothing more than science fiction. A video of your working technology and other alien races might go a long way in helping you prove yourself to the people here. One thing you will learn here at ATS is that the members don't just automatically take something as truth/fact just because another member says so.

oooh, and as another member had stated, star maps and pictures of the other races would be nice.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If the Rigelians wanted to they could use a laser gun to "make someone fall dead and live as what you call a ghost unconcious".

Wasn't this the plot in "Plan 9 From Outer Space"?

A nationwide Government would make this the most sensitive type of information, if these the smart reptileswould not want to be known
or the Rigels. Now -how would you describe the people on Earth about underground different race intelligence with intentions unknown to you publicly ever since the most oldest of old human civilizations?

Oh...now I get it!

JSR

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion

hello,
i have one question. why eagle? what significance does that name have. aren't eagles an earth bound creature? so your saying you named your ships ( "1 million/quarter of a half years ago" or more) after earth bound creatures.

good story. not convinced. sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
Do any of us have any proof, 100% proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that we even exist?

No, but I can at least take a picture of myself and send it to you. Likewise, I can reinforce the fact that I exist by slapping someone in the face and screaming my name at them. More than the OP can do to prove his stuff. Picking up what I'm laying down?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you.

I have a way that you can prove you are real.

Early this morning I asked another member if a certain book was a good place to start studying an author he had mentioned.

This is a very difficult and boring book. I haven't found it yet but read previews about it.

You can implant the information from the book into my brain and I won't have to wade through it.

That action would certainly prove to me that your story is true.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

First I want to say that I take this serious enough to tell you this and want to let you know that each human being on Earth is going to-be
set in a massive hive conciousness part of the New World Order. The Rigelians call this plan as "Never War Orion", they despise humans.

Clank, clank clank.. all these points!

Why post on a conspiracy site? Why haven't you contacted all the worlds news agencies? Why haven't you made yourself public instead of sitting in and writing out your story (in both senses of the word) on ATS? Why havent you taken your ADHD medication?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Yes, actually. I do have proof I exist. What we are asking for is proof this sn't a story you should have instead submitted to your CW teacher.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yes, pictures pictures pictures....I Would like to see some before my electricity disconnects today.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have always wondered, why with all the great knowledge and stuff and still can't learn proper English, also, "be be", seems like a very common mistake people who use computers would make isn't it?

Not sure, everything could be true, but, I've seen this lots and lots of time and eventually is a hoax, from all the extraterrestrials out there seems nobody can really put his story together so that it makes sense, which one is the true one?

And why oh why there always has to be an ancient war in which we are somehow involved as either a price, or as winners of great knowledge and what not, why oh why.

How sad this is.

Edit to add a request, please could you give us a sample of your native language and explain basic rules of that language, if you can't write the actual symbols you can always draw them in paint which is of course available on the PC you are writing this from, I'm pretty sure everyone here would love to learn at least how it looks like.

Please do this before you go to school or work, as we don't like to wait until the afternoons for images and stuff that proves you are the real thing.

Also, it is true that we are being eaten in the underground bases we know exists all over the place?

Thanks

Kai

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I see theres no Header in the reply box Sooo! please don't play with our minds, and for you readers out there, lets hope some of the monitors are'nt writing this junk to insult us. Theres BED space and very GOOD Doctors at the local clinics

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join