It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work within a Human - Terran alliance cavern/chamber base in Brazil.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion

experiances/reporgramming/Luckely/conciousness/conciously/unconcious/balace/vibrationalize/
pysical/repeation/throughly

(experiences-reprogramming-luckily-consciousness-consciously-unconsciously-balance-vibrational-
physical-repetition-thoroughly)

I landed here from the deepness of space.

(Judging from your spelling i am not so sure you landed firmly..
)

A nationwide Government would make this the most sensitive type of information.

(The government in all likely hood laughs at such idiocy though in part is directly responsible for such lunacy by the mere act of keeping its toys and other existing realities muddled in a quagmire which only makes them look bad as is while it is things like this which make them look even worse especially in the eyes of those who are rational and can more or less figure out whats really going on.)

yes im the original human mixture with terran DNA/RNA, my immune system is more stronger than your own.

(Could have fooled me.)

First I want to say that I take this serious enough to tell you this and want to let you know that each human being on Earth is going to-be set in a massive hive conciousness part of the New World Order.

(Nothing new here to those smart enough to know that everything is under control.)

Now -how would you describe the people on Earth about underground different race intelligence with intentions unknown to you publicly ever since the most oldest of old human civilizations?

(I describe them as normal and as people just like any other whom have their share of both good and bad followed by a description of you as a product of good old uncle sam before going off the grid.)

NOTE:

Folks this is a prime of example of what a modern society has to deal with thanks to uncle sam in all his wisdom, it is rather unfortunate though that rather than just coming clean while saving the day and some face that the government continues with its policies when frankly those with some sense could care less about them or what they've developed, whom they've met let alone anything that comes from their side of the camp which is pretty deplorable for anyone to have to say but the truth is regardless of what is out there some even though fully aware and rational in a conscientious sense could care less which is also sad just wanting to live their lives and be left in peace free from the machinations of both our government or any other foreign entities, corruption and negative forces and providing that we can live in peace and hopefully progress then the rest is all gravy which doesn't mean we are hostile or necessarily non caring and instead that some are simply fed up with it all wishing to simply live, get along and prosper/advance as a whole.

So to anything else out there if you've a way to see this and your genuinely peaceful and in agreement of living while respecting the right of others to live in peace neither the person above whom originally claims to be from another world nor the government speaks for the rest of us as we are humans and as such we individually speak, feel and determine things for ourselves not to mention that we are not all bad or twisted and as to the government well, i could be wrong but either way or in truth and after all the ongoing b.s. i want no part of any of their corruption as a member of the human race nor of any other existing races whether known or unknown as the same applies if your intentions are not good.. we are human and wish to live and at that while simply living in peace.

NUFF SAID!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Booyuh]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I think you have a great story here but as others have said, without pictures or some other kind of proof, your story is nothing more than science fiction. A video of your working technology and other alien races might go a long way in helping you prove yourself to the people here. One thing you will learn here at ATS is that the members don't just automatically take something as truth/fact just because another member says so.

oooh, and as another member had stated, star maps and pictures of the other races would be nice.

I agree with this post except for the "great story" part. This is pure fiction, pop fiction is all it is. Dime store stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You gosh-darn liberals are all alike with your "hives" and your bleeding-heart shenanigans...oops...sorry. I thought I was on another thread...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah, this is fiction. I wonder why people can't come up with original names for planets? Procyon? Come on man, why use the Greek name for it, why not use it's native name?

To be honest, I think you want to send your post, in manuscript form, here:
www.asimovs.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Casew]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Booyuh

experiances/reporgramming/Luckely/conciousness/conciously/unconcious/balace/vibrationalize/
pysical/repeation/throughly

(experiences-reprogramming-luckily-consciousness-consciously-unconsciously-balance-vibrational-
physical-repetition-thoroughly)

I landed here from the deepness of space.

(Judging from your spelling i am not so sure you landed firmly..
)

A nationwide Government would make this the most sensitive type of information.

(The government in all likely hood laughs at such idiocy though in part is directly responsible for such lunacy by the mere act of keeping its toys and other existing realities muddled in a quagmire which only makes them look bad as is while it is things like this which make them look even worse especially in the eyes of those who are rational and can more or less figure out whats really going on.)

yes im the original human mixture with terran DNA/RNA, my immune system is more stronger than your own.

(Could have fooled me.)

First I want to say that I take this serious enough to tell you this and want to let you know that each human being on Earth is going to-be set in a massive hive conciousness part of the New World Order.

(Nothing new here to those smart enough to know that everything is under control.)

Now -how would you describe the people on Earth about underground different race intelligence with intentions unknown to you publicly ever since the most oldest of old human civilizations?

(I describe them as normal and as people just like any other whom have their share of both good and bad followed by a description of you as a product of good old uncle sam before going off the grid.)

NOTE:

Folks this is a prime of example of what a modern society has to deal with thanks to uncle sam in all his wisdom, it is rather unfortunate though that rather than just coming clean while saving the day and some face that the government continues with its policies when frankly those with some sense could care less about them or what they've developed, whom they've met let alone anything that comes from their side of the camp which is pretty deplorable for anyone to have to say but the truth is regardless of what is out there some even though fully aware and rational in a conscientious sense could care less which is also sad just wanting to live their lives and be left in peace free from the machinations of both our government or any other foreign entities, corruption and negative forces and providing that we can live in peace and hopefully progress then the rest is all gravy which doesn't mean we are hostile or necessarily non caring and instead that some are simply fed up with it all wishing to simply live, get along and prosper/advance as a whole.

So to anything else out there if you've a way to see this and your genuinely peaceful and in agreement of living while respecting the right of others to live in peace neither the person above whom originally claims to be from another world nor the government speaks for the rest of us as we are humans and as such we individually speak, feel and determine things for ourselves not to mention that we are not all bad or twisted and as to the government well, i could be wrong but either way or in truth and after all the ongoing b.s. i want no part of any of their corruption as a member of the human race nor of any other existing races whether known or unknown as the same applies if your intentions are not good.. we are human and wish to live and at that while simply living in peace.

NUFF SAID!

Judge not... lest thee be judged yourself.

(Longest sentence on EARTH)

(Second longest sentence on EARTH)

(Hint: When belittling someones grammar who's first language isn't English....mabey you should try some Punctuation and temper it with a little more kindness.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Strange story, indeed, friends. Has someone been playing too much Starcraft?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Continue,
What is life like where you work? Can you tell me more about your duties?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
screw this crap. I try to post crap, i can't know points, whateever the hell that means. I spend 10minutes typing a response it tells me to screw myself and i lose everything. F-you ATS!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the garbage on these boards is getting worse and worse

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbydol

A star for you for the funniest post I've seen all day.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
how the hell do you post something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
oh it actually worked!

This posting crap is BS!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Casew

Of course, you know, you're going to spur a new wave of phonetic origins.

"I come from the star system [click]sssss----[spit]-eeeeeeeeeekaPAH! moik

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Welcome to the BS. Happy posting crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

the Elders on the Grand Eagle

COOL! You have Eagles where you come from too! That is awesome. You know here on Earth some species, such as Eagles do not even exist on separate continents but you guys have them on your planet. Way cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was going to suggest taking up writing Science Fiction, but then I realized just how horrible it was in every way—grammatically, the storyline is terrible, and I just can't find myself caring for any of the characters in your story.

So I suggest not quitting whatever actual RL day job you have.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
HAHA!!! I am a reptilian. I came here to get you!!!! I thought we had killed all of your kind.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OH MY GOD! IM GOING TO LOSE IT! I can't balance my checkbook and here we go with ALIENS that are going take my money. How dare they, they do not have the right to be the exlusive keepers of this advanced technology, why, people are starving around the world while they are doing biogenetics in Brazil! ITS JUST NOT FAIR!

Oops, wrong thread.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Do the eagles where you are from reproduce?
do they have feathers?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was a Reptiallian before I had a sex / race change. They call me Michael Jackson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join