It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work within a Human - Terran alliance cavern/chamber base in Brazil.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So, guy posts unadulterated crap, which then causes Miss Demeanour's kindergarten class to fall off their little chairs in fits of hysterical laughter at the story the funny man just told.

Meanwhile, back over at the ATS High School for the performing arts.., it takes three pages(and counting)of replies to sate the pupils righteous indignation!

There are unconfirmed rumours that the offending witch must be sacrificed to the great god of ignorance denying( with burning at the stake being the preferred choice of the assembled throng ). Allegedly of course..

Miss Demeanour's class wins this round on points

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Nope, I don't believe one single bit of it!!! But its nice to humour

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Amazing post! I didn't know space had eagles, or any other planet has the same birds as earth, called Eagles. Maybe one day the eagle fleet and America will Ally.

Anyone who starred this idiots post......is an idiot. And as for you, stfu and go troll on the Star Trek forum.

[edit on 4/7/08 by xstealth]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Amazing post! I didn't know space had eagles, or any other planet has the same birds as earth, called Eagles. Maybe one day the eagle fleet and America will Ally.

Anyone who starred this idiots post......is an idiot. And as for you, stfu and go troll on the Star Trek forum.

[edit on 4/7/08 by xstealth]

Meanwhile, I'm sure some interesting posts get nowhere, and there's always at least one like this. Sometimes they have entertainment value, but it gets old. As much as we want to give the benefit of the doubt......

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
1. For forty years you've been communicating with humans? When and where did you first make contact? How did you make contact? Who was there? What was said? Why did you choose that particular time?

2. You landed here from the deepness of space? Could you be a bit more specific?

3. You claimed to be in contact with 17 "star mapped races." Who are they?

4. Why did the Russians have the top contact for the Rigelians?

5. The "Never War Orion?" Are you serious?

6. If this is true, why did you wait so long to tell us?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by DarthChrisious]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I put in my application to work at your tavern, i mean cavern, years ago. What's the wait time on this?

I don't even get a "Dear John 24" letter. What kind of Eagle Ship are you guys running down there?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I can tell from your writings that you must be at least 10 yrs old.. and your imagination is pretty good.. keep up the practice, and your stories could make print some day. Check and double check all the time for inconsistencies. Hey.. by the time your out of high school, you could be pretty good at it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSinclair
Yes, pictures pictures pictures....I Would like to see some before my electricity disconnects today.

Pictures are a waste of time.

Imagine if this was true and he got pictures of the real deal.

How many would believe it, and how many would yell "CGI"?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
flagged and starred is all you want, right? So you can earn points and get bigger ttention from us. We, the space rebels, will never stop fighting you for as long as our X-wings are still available....oops, HE IS CONTAGIOUS !

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
He speaks the truth and I have been in contact with him for many weeks. His english is getting better and hey not bad for someone who uses non verbal communication to make such an effort. He has over 200 holographic images, proof of alien existence, however they are in an alien file format and no matter what application we try to use we can not get them to convert to something we can upload. This is so frustrating, we want to give this to the world, the images are incredible!! and so far they can only be viewed with a special crystal. I have tried to take digital camera still of the holographic images but it only comes out a blur. We thought Autocad was loading it and it processed for 5 days then failed. We now have a Beowulf Cluster of 32 cores trying to open it with iMovie, fingers crossed. Disclosure is coming!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion

"You talkin' to me ???

You talkin' to me ???

You talkin' to me ???

Then who the h* else are you talkin' to ? You talkin' to me ? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f* do you think you're talking to ?"

R.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Brasil you say?

Gimme the address and I will have it checked out in less than 48 hours.

Kthxbye!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Do people actually believe this nonsense. This is nothing more than plagiarism, from Marvel comics.

en.wikipedia.org...
toddspell.blogspot.com...
The permalink is: toddspell.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just wondering if the helium-filled ruler from the Farscape series, Rigel, was designed from the knowledge of the producer of the show--does that character bear any resemblance to the Rigelians, or is that just coincidental?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
'Terran' means 'from or of the Earth'.

I guess most people already know that, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Seriously?? haha come on..

Why wouldnt it come up on camera? Have you tried a video camera lol

At least take a picture of the crystal.

I don't believe you, but you can try to convince me if you want. By taking a picture of that crystal.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

lol, funny enough I thought that too when i saw that.

Farscape forever !

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

LOL.... you're gonna keep me giggling for hours with that. Whooo boy, let me guess you are really the OP. This is friggin ridiculous. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed alright.... I'm crossing my fingers in the hope that the OPs PC explodes, and we never have to hear from him/her/it again. If all of this was in fact real, well I'd feel pretty secure in the fact that aliens aren't much of a threat.... I mean if this is the level of intelligence they are currently capable of then there isn't much to worry about. Unless of course you'd be frightened of intergalactic downs syndrome kids.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join