It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work within a Human - Terran alliance cavern/chamber base in Brazil.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I started to read this and thought to myself, "Isn't human and terran the same thing?"

For example, the Latin? word for our planet is Terra, which would make (I would assume) the native "intelligent" species here Terrans.

Might be wrong... ah well.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

Obviously, the implication is that humans are not native to Earth. For whatever reason, humans are transplanted here and now are in an alliance with the indigenous Terrans.

Also, Eagles are the names of the ships on Space: 1999. Anyone remember that show? Chief pilot, Alan Carter.

OP, am I on the right track?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion

Well tbh the dead givaway that youre bs is when you used the word "terran"
Oh well, let the next hoaxer come please.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Booyuh

Don't take offense but periods are your friends. Get to know them. Paragraphs too.

I'm not sure how many members here are going to wade through that but it looks like you have some good points there. Don't alienate the audience.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No proof of Any kind = me not impressed.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I could write some off-the-cuff sci-fi story with a more original premise and tighter writing. AND basic grammar skills.
I'm more better then the OP are...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Cranjolan number 1 here. Purebreed.

I was the Godhead controlling Procyon and I do not recall your mark during the war, nor do I find your mark when consulting the Elders of the Grand Eagle.

It is a serious crime to impersonate our kind. You are not one of us. You are a human with too much time, flawed spelling and grammar (our language database and mental downloading is flawless), and suspicious intentions.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROCYON_HatesRIGEL_Orion
Greetings,

Many have been brainwashed into following orders of the agenda knowing the consequences.

Some souls are required to pass through the experiances because they have no choice and have turned down the Godhead.

Cranjolon number 18 is my encoded name, yes im the original human mixture with terran DNA/RNA, my immune system is more stronger than your own.
Each Merkaba(what your spiritual people call) is activated throughly. I landed here from the deepness of space.

1 million/quarter of a half years ago on planet named Procyon -a war broke loose. I was not around at the time, I was taught this from the Elders on the Grand Eagle,
we call our star fleets, eagles and our temporary place in space is called the Grand Eagle.

An end resulted in Hazard gases released that massively interupted the entire planet afterwards causing few of us to barely escape
in flight of a space war with the Regelians trying to enslave us all as controlled hive minds. The point was to run and be be captured under a mass surrounding.

When you have a hive mind, an entity can conciously be controlled without freedom, all actions are already put into the mainlocation or "base". (What you have on your digital computer, a program)

Rigelians are planning it all over again. If you were to have a hive-mind, without freedom I could enslave you to say for instance have each
thing you never knew existed to exist, reporgramming all your knowledge of anything you knew to be replaced with even more intelligence. I could imput
an entire rememberance of a book you never heard knew.

If a base of the hive conciousness is destroyed, all hive minds re-awaken to that hive who controlled certain individuals. So if the program is deleted the mind gives up what it knew to what it didwith past regression.

The Hive conciousness base (the Most highest guarded place) has to be completely destroyed or it will not give-up. The vibrations are so powerful they would force you to leave.
Not all Hive bases have this kind of power to force entry. Others lesser degree of protection.

The Moon is one of the Rigelians control bases. Aswell as the deep waters of the Earth called the Anarctica. Among others.

Inputs with beings who had no emotion, the brain jerks back the original emotional structure.

Apparently your re-planned positional future is to live on what you call the moon once again over an Earth panic. True humans are not stuck on a planet away from star travel.
Anything you have been taught about the solar system is a implant of the Reptilians who are your Earth neighbor Guardians. Luckely they are ticking
with the Rigelians who entered the time portal not so long ago. This Reptilian race are a warrior evolved reptile intelligence, with lesser degrees hybrids they created
for galactic alliances or just others who are programmed for war.

This is how we started out after the war with the Rigelians in the Orion constellation. They started out as friends aswell. They are what you call gray aliens.
They are powerful enough with the Earth minerals and other planet technology to teleport to any location. Each UFO is invisible cloaked and
spirit powered through the mind for them.

Russians had the top contact with the Rigelians. The USA became the secound. Rigelians are what we call a temporary agreement. This Dulce, New Mexico that
I see on your website will be destroyed during an atomic war that happens, Alpha Draconians are well aware.

Rigelians cannot breed. Procyon was part of this from the war.

All of them fear your inner spiritual property with the Godhead.

This isn't the worst place to be compared to the anti particle dimensions. Many of you have double pysical bodys in these dimensions on different earths with micro astral entitys feeding on your
negativity in the spirit world. These are what we call splits. They will never affect this current Earth. Astral entitys that feed do exist here, but not as worse.

Many of our people had to escape to these places where humans were un-concious with only negative thoughts, trying to destroy others or themselves.

We moved underground risking anything or being enslaved or killed from the Rigelians who were more advanced than us.

If the Rigelians wanted to they could use a laser gun to "make someone fall dead and live as what you call a ghost unconcious".

These anti-particle places we escaped to had no sunlight with everyone in continuous repeation of movement, the Earth sphere
was reversed of physical negative "moment", without these worlds the balace would not exist for here or other advanced Earths.

Currently we are in contact with 17 star mapped races who believe in the Godhead, they currently have an alliance with us in the area included governent operation systems
under strict guidelines to protect our base from other non-humans who depise us, mostly a dominated race who mass-mind controlled our people called the Rigelians in Orion

Each Terran has element technology, different minerals powered with natural solar energy or highly vibrationalize crystal

We have been communicating with humans for 40 years on the first arrival and departure now and then through
the different star maps.

First I want to say that I take this serious enough to tell you this and want to let you know that each human being on Earth is going to-be
set in a massive hive conciousness part of the New World Order. The Rigelians call this plan as "Never War Orion", they despise humans.

A nationwide Government would make this the most sensitive type of information, if these the smart reptileswould not want to be known
or the Rigels. Now -how would you describe the people on Earth about underground different race intelligence with intentions unknown to you publicly ever since the most oldest of old human civilizations?

Pics or it didn't happen!!! Seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am absolutely astonished this thread is still ongoing. Get the message OP, no one is buying it. In fact, unlike some other hoaxers, your story isn't even amusing, leaving absolutely no value in this thread beyond a web of lies. Most of us are too intelligent for this. Good day to you sir.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Your post claims A LOT,can you present any proof?

The way you type looksA LOT like in this thread by a different author(anyone else notice this?):www.abovetopsecret.com...
That thread was about a "Ultra urgent signal about Andromedan-Draconian space war.

Just pointing out the similarities in writing style.Could mean hoax(same person or friend),some random guy who read about "Pleadians",or proof of authenticity.Probably not the later though

[edit on 7/3/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The OP has sent me pictures - amazing pictures.

How much proof do you people need, just look at the pictures omg!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
Cranjolan number 1 here. Purebreed.

I was the Godhead controlling Procyon and I do not recall your mark during the war, nor do I find your mark when consulting the Elders of the Grand Eagle.

It is a serious crime to impersonate our kind. You are not one of us. You are a human with too much time, flawed spelling and grammar (our language database and mental downloading is flawless), and suspicious intentions.

Your words are ridiculous. I am Cranberryjam Number 12, and I am here to back up Cranapple Number 18's claims. If you truly were who you say you are, Cranraspberry Number 1, you would know that the raw, unencoded message from Cranapple 18 contains more better grammar and the most perfectest formatting than your own post. Ha! Your own grasp of the grammar language is enough to make Snazkranbazk 29, Sub-King of the Vobkinins weep, and if you were who you said you were, you would realize His tears are made of Funkatonium, and the implications for such an episode of weeping would be the most direst thing that could be happen.

Don't listen to these disinformation agents, Cranapple Number 18. Preach on, brother. We will meet again when the 14th sun is highest above the Temple of Korobankzt. Or, as we say back home, btzt'kal frtgabla'r.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just received from super secret subspace single sideband carrier and deciphered by popping popcorn:

"We dun foun no record uv Cranjalapeno18 havin' checked an' cross checked da records back ta Anus .0000006481 usin' both da Fig Newton inclusive reductive waveform an' da trend bending triaxial deflection amplifying curve.

I gots a personally speak wiff da highest uv da High Squawks an' da lowest Low Clucks ta ensure dere iz no mistakeds.

Even da The Great Quack whatself, wiff all his resourcery, could not git da Master Master Grand Master Computing Machine ta spit out one nanotad uv debatable data detailing, retailing, or sailing anywhat hisself is saying!

Pop da cap, pull da plug, down da drain, he's insane!

Frozensnapple - we down."

[edit on 7/4/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is what I like to call Thread killers 2.0.

Post quickly if you want... it's about to hit the trash bin when I'm done!

Procyon

I thought life wasn't Sustainable on a STAR... I do know this much... it is NOT physically possible for any type of entity that could live in the 'atmosphere' of a star, to be capable of life on earth.

Wikipedia: Terran

hmmm. Homo-Sapiens... so you're a hybrid Homo-Sapien/Homo-Sapien. nice that your at least tell us your human up front.

T&C

I will not knowingly post false information.

That said... Your claiming your race comes from a star, that your race are Terrans (which are human). You screwed your story from the start.

***BAM*** You just received the Coven Stamp of Lamest ATS Hoax Ever! Good Day!

[edit on 7/4/2008 by coven] to add; Alice Cooper is soooo Cool! We should always keep this song in mind guys!

Well we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no intelligence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not go back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely

[edit on 7/4/2008 by coven]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth

Originally posted by cheebay

Do any of us have any proof, 100% proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that we even exist?

yeah IRS tax statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
To me this is just a testament showing the lack of responsibility on these boards. No moderator comes to close the thread, label it as a hoax or anything. Either they are extremely lazy, or they just love to mess with their members.

It's seriously not a joke, some people fall for the dumbest things, so should there be moderators doing a better job here?

Where are they and why don't they do their jobs? I don't care if they respond saying "We have lives outside of AB•S". Really, guess what... so do we... problem is that WE'RE NOT the moderators but they are. And since they chose to be one, maybe they should act as such. Also, the reason why I bring this up is that after 3 pages, this is still going on. Fair enough people noticed just how ridicules this is. But then at the same time, it could have gone the other way.

So, how about, we put a NEW function into place here...

VOTING!

Sure, why not? We have all kinds of useless features, why not add this?

The way it would work would be simple. On every main topic started, you as the reader could label it as a HOAX if you didn't believe it. You COULD remove it if you thought the OP would provide you with evidence that would actually be satisfying.

This new system would be an automated warning system for those who cannot filter out he BS in these forums.

So as a service to your readers... I suggest you think about it.

For all other topics NOT regarding UFOs and paranormal events, we could simply keep using the star system. Or have something called IMPORTANT as a label you can add if you really feel people should read it.

I'm just saying it's worth thinking about. Then it would save a lot of pages and people walking out of here confused.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I am from the planet bulltish i see our leader has arrived ahead of me and is already in communication with you lower terrans and he is bulltishing the cordory pants of you ,There will more of us bulltishers coming ready to bulltish our way to glory .

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Do people actually believe this nonsense. This is nothing more than plagiarism, from Marvel comics.

en.wikipedia.org...
toddspell.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Sounds like someone's been watching Men In Black a little bit too much!
Why don't you start telling us how the Neuralizer works?

Sorry, erm yeah please post some pictures to back up your claims.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join