It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting THEM using your mind?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes you can coomunicate with Guides and ET beings via telepathy.
I communicate with Commander ly-on
It is nt necessary to meditate, but to have a high vibration, eating good, doing exercises, good thoughts, positive manners, no smoking, no stronng alcohol

Trust me is real!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think constant meditation is one of the keys to attract aliens.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Right here. I have tried doing this many times with zero results. I am a bright guy with an open mind, spiritual and honest. Negative blood type and it makes no difference whatsoever. I cannot get any alien beings to communicate with me. I will keep trying though. It's too intriguing not to keep trying. Even if some of the claims are just for attention or entertainment, some of them must be genuine. As to whether they're factual or the person simply believes it is another question. For me, I believe it can be done. I just obviously suck at it or I'm not worthy.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

No smoking? Are you saying that all the ppl who have had contact are non smokers? Well I'm out. I smoke too much. I have such an intensely difficult time quitting. Now I have a new reason to add other than my health. I may be able to communicate with some space dudes.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Just once I'd like to see someone who hasnt been Contacted (either through direct thought or Channelling) make quick bucks by peoples gullibility, and actually just talk about their experiences without profiting from it. Whenever someone has a story like this to tell they always have a book, or two, or three, or four, to sell. Mostly with false predictions or dates that never come true (I wonder why.)

Look no further my fine feathered friend. In the little light blue link outlined below, you will find a fine site containing an E-Book, several videos, radio interviews, written anecdotes, many graphics, and insights and experiences in regards to contact with other intelligences...and it's all yours for free should you choose to visit it. What you are asking for isn't that hard to find. In fact, I can think of at least twenty authors/webmasters offering the same exact complete package at no charge. Lord knows we need the money and I'm certainly not against making money off of ETs - I just prefer making the information freely available.

And to the OP - thank you. Your experiences reaffirm my own.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Yes you can coomunicate with Guides and ET beings via telepathy.
I communicate with Commander ly-on
It is nt necessary to meditate, but to have a high vibration, eating good, doing exercises, good thoughts, positive manners, no smoking, no stronng alcohol

Trust me is real!

I agree;
You have to be good and of peace;
And have a positive vibration or positive aura resonance;

You dont have to meditate but meditation helps get you into that positive state of being;

I smoke and drink so I guess that doesnt really matter either;

I suck at telepathy; I could hardly hear people's thoughts; its not as loud and as clear; and sometimes i get other people's thoughts mixed up with my own;
its really hard;

I get most messages through other psychics and I dont even tell the psychics that are passing the information along to me about it (as kind of a double blind experiment kind of thing, so the information doesnt get corrupted on its way to me);
They mostly teach me alot of spiritual things; or things on manners and ethics;
And if Im having a hard time in my life they would give me some supportive encouraging words;
Or when Im wondering or confused about spiritual things; I would get answers right away;

Sometimes I think they are from the future or can see into the future;

2 Days ago I guess I kind of broke up with this chick;
and here is the message I got right away within 5 minutes;

!!!!Please do not talk to, or mess with the messenger; she doesnt know anything!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Being in London myself I regularly 'call out' with my mind, too much IMO
, anyways I have a little ditty I recite al the time, nothing too fancy, but so far have not had a response, I try to Lucid dream , when I'm not too tired.

The only 'ET' I have 'met' apart from sleep paralysis twice ( thats a different matter ) was one night I went to sleep and there was a 'Grey' it held its hand out to me, but then it 'smiled' at me and I saw its pointy teeth and woke up out of shock, the second night it was there again, but this time a little further away surrounded by a grey mist, I apologised for the previous nights actions but it still held its hand out to me, I woke up as soon as I apologised.

But other than that no real contact from my experiences yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I guess if you want to contact aliens that is your choice.You have to remember once you contact the aliens and invite them into your life and home you will never get rid of them especilly if they find out you are a positive match for one of there genetic experiments.Once you contact them they will know straight away exsactly where you live.The aliens may watch you for a while to see if you contact them again.They may abduct you once and reject you as you are no match to there genetic experiments.The aliens i commnicate with tell me they never take people who have been using hard drugs as those drugs over the period of many years stuffs up peoples genetic system.That proberly one reason why they rejected my sister years ago.She started smoking drugs many years ago.Stuffed her whole system up.Aliens do not like druggies.

Actually you can get rid of them, I did this same thing years ago, I wanted to see a real alien so bad, I asked one to show itself to me, through my mind, (no meditation needed) I sent this out for a period of an hour, i just kept thinking it couldn't stop. Two weeks alter i got my wish, and saw one in my room, and then it began.I was not ready for them at the time and they freaked me out big time, i was only 24 when I did this. I did ask them to leave me alone and after 2 years they left. All you have to do is ask, and say you no longer want them around, and they have to listen. Good Luck

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Well, ly-on told me that every excess is a brake to telepathic communications. You can smoke, yes, or drink a glass of wine, and still receive communications, but less strongers, statements less longers etc.
I do not smoke and do not eat red meat, and don't like strong alcohol like whisky, ly-on said is enough to receive messages. But the most important thing is acctitude, positive manners.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I do have a system to communicate with the Guides, and it is incedible and hard at the same time.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This seems like a really intriguing topic, I'd like to read the OP's books as well as any others that were written on the subject, does anybody have any good titles?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I really think after a few experiences that IX 777 is right in so far as "aliens" are mostly tied with other dimensions and archetypes and fairies/angels. Apart from that, a few people here have had alien lives in reincarnation.
It is only logical higher beings would appear in a slightly technological garb in this technological age. We would not necessarily respect a fairy from the field although I suspect they also had big almond eyes...

OK, I have a few posts in that not-too long thread where I describe a couple of dreams. I will copy the text on my emditation here.
Good points here on telepathic things requiring an avoidance of excess. Whatever it is - also hard drugs, hard liquor etc. Sugar too - Strieber was told about that specifically.

the young woman in the video looks neat but when she starts to talk there is a sort of disjointed character about it - as if several I's were struggling to come to terms with each other. There is a spiritual feeling coming back but during a single sentence it is disrupted by some really crude force again and again. Just watch her eyes while she talks...

no judgment here, I think her struggle will bear some results in the long term or at least it may. hope you dont mind commenting

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
so I did meditation - TM - in a university hall during an hour-long break from work - I sold jewelry there - and suddenly there was this alien presence in me. I mean I felt I was him, a long friendly silent alien with big almond eyes. Or that he was inside my skin, doing something like meditation. This lasted for about 40 minutes then I still felt very silent and rested when I came out. I was using earplugs. I did not call them specifically.
Another time I also did TM but I was returning from an assembly with a then 100-year old woman from Native origin who was teaching us, and since she had told us about aliens having contacted tribes before all the time, I asked in my mind what music (positive) aliens played? Immediately I was shown a creature like a human hand that was emitting sounds. It was an alive and conscious being. I was told aliens liked to play on this live instrument the ebst, and that the instrument also liked it very much. It gave off a singing voice like a mini-choir. due to the symbiosis in music, this became the all-time favorite for alien composers and they started to write music for these beings that were cultivated like plants or pets.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To make it absoultely clear, IX does not say aliens do not exist, far from it. He says non-human aliens perceived are not physical in the sense of our 3d reality. He also does not say there can be no effects between those other ships and stuff and you. At the same time there are people like him who is a Pleiadeian in an alien body. There are even reptilinans that way. I think there was a third one. On top of that, elite techs make experiments with simple people. Channeling - he did not elaborate that. Hope I'm not doing injustice to his writing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by Circle

Hello Circle,

Thanks for your reply and for reading my post.

*snip*

On monday 29th June, I witnessed 11 starlike ufos in the skies between 2am and 4:30am

Are you sure they weren't satellites? About how far in the sky did they appear to be?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this is a very interesting post. it tempts me to try this out for my own.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Let me go ahead and just throw out a disclaimer, something every page of every thread with a similar topic should have.

DO NOT open this door YOU'RE not ready to deal with the consequences, no matter how good your intentions are. i've spent a lifetime in contact with a particular group of surgeons that have brought nothing but pain and sorrow into my life. i've been sliced up a thousand different ways, forced to breath noxious gases and endure physical/mental torture at the hands of my captures. and yet their cold calculating persona has revealed very little as to why i'm such an intresting specime, pushed thru the revolving door until they seek me out once again.

Understandably there are going to be individuals who will ignore my warning and find the first opportunity to make contact, in some ways i envy such curiosity of the unknown. but you can stop this process before it begins, my door was opened years ago part of my first memory and i've tried everything from meditation, to writing sticky notes telling the surgeons to go away. every method i have attempted has failed. simply telling them to leave you alone is met with exasperation at best

I will be the first to admit where darkness exists in the universe there will always be a light to balance it. but the risk of some minor level of self enlightenment is not worth the chance of contacting a nefarious element that will exploit you, then toss you to the curb without any regard for the damage that will inevitably follow.

if an accelerated medical program with increased sightings around the world has shown me, they'll make their presence known soon enough.

protect the ones you love. change is on the horizon.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by kmarx]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by kmarx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I didnt realise there had been replies and posts on this thread which is why I have not replied to anyones questions yet.... Iv noticed there are quite a few questions! so it will take me a bit of time to reply.... I have to leave soon to visit family but will be back on here for most of the day tomorrow to answer all the questions asked.

A few strange things have also been happening this past month too... anyways, I hope everyone had a good holiday period? will return tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by crazystuff

No I never knew about that which makes the whole thing even stranger! but just after the incident dolphins where found washed up in Cornwall.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starändajad
Thanks for sharing your exciting experience. I have tried to initiate contact with the same thoughts but I haven't had any results yet. I wonder if there could be any explanation as to why birds and dolphins are the only creatures capable of intercepting their messages. Do you know whether or not the ETs are communicating with them directly?

Im no expert on meditation, or channeling or even an expert at being psychic which is why I posted my experience on here to see if any experts in the above that I have just mentioned maybe able to come forward and help me understand things a bit better.

I have read in a few places that human beings have a sixth sense but most of us are unable to use it or are not tuned into it properly where as animals are more in tune with their sixth senses so that maybe why??

Its like a couple of days ago my woman was not feeling too good and our dog could pick up on, read and feel her emotions and rushed to be at her side to try and make her feel better. I know that part has nothing to do with aliens but... animals dont have government tools like tv's/radios/schools and laws to dumb them down.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join