It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting THEM using your mind?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklord

Originally posted by justjoemusic

I hear this voice of a man, its a softly spoken voice and it explains to me about space, facts about the universe, how it really began and how it will end. It explains about how time travel will be in use by us....

would you elaborate on that? what did the voice tell you about the facts of the universe and it's beginning and ending? or is that information given in your book?

Im not too fussed about my book if im honest, I will be taking it off from being on sale and will allow people to download it for free but will take me a week or so to get that done as its a long process.... anyway to answer your questions:

The voice was a gentle and softly spoken male voice but I had this feeling inside that this was not the real voice of whatever it was that was speaking to me.... the voice said that the Universe and how it looks is not the real way it is, the colour is not darkness and black but is indigo in colour. The voice said that time travel is the key to creating a whole new way of being in which alternative and baby universes could be made and that all things including the universe will die and fade away but will be reborn again and again, a process of evolution and what we call recycling of matter.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I guess if you want to contact aliens that is your choice.You have to remember once you contact the aliens and invite them into your life and home you will never get rid of them especilly if they find out you are a positive match for one of there genetic experiments.Once you contact them they will know straight away exsactly where you live.The aliens may watch you for a while to see if you contact them again.They may abduct you once and reject you as you are no match to there genetic experiments.The aliens i commnicate with tell me they never take people who have been using hard drugs as those drugs over the period of many years stuffs up peoples genetic system.That proberly one reason why they rejected my sister years ago.She started smoking drugs many years ago.Stuffed her whole system up.Aliens do not like druggies.

When you say drugs you mean all the bad types that are in pill form, smokable form and injectable form .....Would weight training supplements such as NO Xplode, Nitrix, Altered State and USN Anabolic be classed as drugs?? also what about different types of medication prescribed to people by doctors?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Like i mentioned earlier, i will willingly give my book away to people for free all they have to do is u2u me and i will arrange to email them a copy in pdf form.....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Yes you can coomunicate with Guides and ET beings via telepathy.
I communicate with Commander ly-on
It is nt necessary to meditate, but to have a high vibration, eating good, doing exercises, good thoughts, positive manners, no smoking, no stronng alcohol

Trust me is real!

Could you tell us some more about your communication with Commander Ly-on

or are you lying? lol sorry im joking.... seriously please tell us some more!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

So you have had your own experiences like this too? I would like to hear some more if thats ok? if not on this thread then maybe u2u me?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Being in London myself I regularly 'call out' with my mind, too much IMO
, anyways I have a little ditty I recite al the time, nothing too fancy, but so far have not had a response, I try to Lucid dream , when I'm not too tired.

The only 'ET' I have 'met' apart from sleep paralysis twice ( thats a different matter ) was one night I went to sleep and there was a 'Grey' it held its hand out to me, but then it 'smiled' at me and I saw its pointy teeth and woke up out of shock, the second night it was there again, but this time a little further away surrounded by a grey mist, I apologised for the previous nights actions but it still held its hand out to me, I woke up as soon as I apologised.

But other than that no real contact from my experiences yet.

The E.T probably see you wanted to communicate but see and felt your fear which is why it contacted you the second night in your dream and stood a bit back and placed a mist around so to hide itself a little to make you feel less scared maybe??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Idomaths

Hello Idomaths, if you wanted to read more send me a u2u

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ok I think iv answered all the questions posted, if iv missed any let me know! I will be trying some contact meditation this week especially New years eve as there is a full moon and a partial eclipse. If anything happens I will let you all know... hope everyone had a good Christmas/holiday/festive period!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join