It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting THEM using your mind?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi,

I read some posts on here about abductions, meditation, thoughts and visions on aliens and so on. One post inparticular (one of which I cant remember the link for because I read it before I joined) said about meditating and then asking the aliens to show themselves and to show they are out there. The next night this guy looks out his window and finds a ufo in the sky.

I thought to myself ok, maybe he is a hoax.... but part of me felt that actually maybe he could be right? so on the 23rd June at 3am I sat down on my floor with the lights off and closed my eyes and began to meditate. I said in my mind 'If you are out there and exist please show me in some way or another, E.T, If you exist please show me.' I then awoke from the meditation and went straight to bed. As I lay in my bed I start to feel strange, when I closed my eyes I would see this scary image of something with huge dark eyes. Well eventually I fall asleep.

The next morning my girlfriend drives me back to her apartment on the coast, I tell her about the meditation and she laughs and sarcastically says to me she hopes i dont bring no aliens to her apartment. All that day I feel strange, as if i am being watched by something I just cant see.

That evening, just as it got dark me and my girlfriend went for a walk on the beach, it was a clear night. We looked at the stars and I pointed out the big dipper and other constellations, then we both see a starlike object move across the sky. Then we see another ufo fly in the opposite direction. I get excited but she gets a bit spooked. Anyway that night we walk home, and we goto bed.

She looks out the window and says to me 'Joe, whats that star there then? iv not seen it there before' I look out at this star and I panic a bit, as this star was very bright, and was moving. It then gets bright, then fades out and shoots off into the distance and we dont see it. 1 hour later we look out and its back and its moving slowly again. It then disappears..... my girlfriend then runs into our little boys room and brings him in with us and she says she is scared, this is coming from a woman who dont believe in aliens or ghosts.

Anyway she falls asleep and I just lay there, the next thing i know i come over like im drugged, im not asleep im just in this weird state. I hear this voice of a man, its a softly spoken voice and it explains to me about space, facts about the universe, how it really began and how it will end. It explains about how time travel will be in use by us.... it also mentioned that they contacted Earth and birds and dolphins where the only ones who could hear there messages. It said that us humans will cause a very bad event to happen and that the dolphins commited suicide to open human eyes up that something is wrong.

I fall off to sleep, and wake up the next morning feeling strange, a bit doped out. I feel im being watched all day, and that night I lay trying to sleep and i get this visions of these beings with huge black eyes! I travelled back to london the next day, didnt see much in the sky as it was cloudy but my mind never seemed right. Then 29th June until 2day I have seen many lights in the night sky and even communicated with one of the lights and it communicated back!

Has anyone else experienced this? I have wrote 2 books about space and aliens and they were published this year In the books I predicted what happened in the UK and also a major ufo sighting. I will write a 3rd book about this experience. I am happy to answer any questions!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi, Joe thanks for sharing. What were those two books you wrote? Have you published them and have you got the ISBN numbers?

You said "you communicated with the lights and they communicated back"
Can you explain how exactly?

All the best - Circle

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the guy who had posted the thread about meditating in his room and then looking to see the craft mentioned a book called "listening to extraterrestrials: telepathic coaching for making contact with ET's" by a woman name and i could be wrong about her last name, lisett larkins, but try amazon.com

anyway, i bought the book last week and read the entire book last night. it was about 200 pages though. very good read, and im very convinced.

to my surprise it helped me lose the fear of grays per se. she mentioned that alien races arent bad,its what each individual ET has as an agenda which could be harmful.,she mentioned that if your karma is looking for a bad experience an ET may pick up on that and induse it. like wise if you meditate and begin to have a telepathic link ( which is very easy she points out) make sure you say with confidence that you do not want any negative attention..only possitive enlightened beings are allowed to communicate with you.

if you plan on taking it seriously like i did, just buy the book used on amazon for 1.95 lol

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Hello Circle,

Thanks for your reply and for reading my post.

*snip*

On monday 29th June, I witnessed 11 starlike ufos in the skies between 2am and 4:30am, on the 30th June I read someone tried to communicate using lights so I grabbed my spotlight and waited. I waited for 30 minutes staring at the sky and eventually see one of these craft, I flashed the light 3 times and waited, I waited around 2mins and then it flashed 3 times back and turned red and shot off into space.

Mod Edit: Removed advertising information.

[edit on 11/24/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

damn that book sounds cool! im going to amazon to buy it! I think your right about individual agendas and so on. Will let you know what I think of the book.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wrote a post about the lights I see over the last week!! very strange to me. Heres the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow thats a very nice experience you had you must be a very conscience man to do this. Well I was doing some pranas before I go to sleep and before I went to sleep I asked to get some sort of dream or that I can remember it. All of us have dreams every night but we can not remember them. Well I was dreaming This is what it was about.

Me and my freind was outside and my freind just yelled "E.T. E.T, RUN RUN!!!" I didn't know why I was running I know I was not scared from them but I still ran. Well There was a big ditch and I fell some how this ditch turned to a big hole and if I would of fell I would of died. I yelled to my freind, "Please come help me, Help me!!!" I thought my freind would of left me but he came back too me and got me up. I can't remember the rest or how I got there I was inside a house not my house but someone elses house that I never saw before. So I was sitting on the couch and I saw a UFO come down right on the side walk it was big. I told my dad and my mom I was scared "There is a UFO outside look look look..." My mom just said "It was the man that called us, He wanted to talk about something". So these aliens came out or our higher brothers They were big they had big black eyes they had a bluish skin. They were wearing a white suit or tights and they had a symbol on there suit it was a emblem of some sort. One was big he had to crouch to get inside the house they were three of them one was big and the other two was a bit smaller. The biggest one sat on the couch and the other two sat down with me on the floor. The biggest one said we are going to talk about the end of the world and The New Testament. I said wait "My brother head was bleeding and I said you hit him with the ufo" I asked to help him. The alien who was sitting beside me said "Oh My God". And I woke up. It was a crazy dream but you know dreams mean something

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have posted about this quite a few times. I'm a little reluctant to delve fully into my experiences, but I am completely starting to lean toward whatever intelligence being behind these phenomenon as being able to read thought and intent from us. And from what I have experienced putting oneself in a meditative / trance state, then mentally projecting thought and intent magnifies the responses and activity. I also feel that the more people involved in said exercises, the more dramatically the results escalate.

I actually feel that this is largely responsible for the recent escalations in worldwide activity and sightings. I believe that people are starting to awaken to these possibilities on a much larger scale, and are experimenting with projecting thought outward to these intelligences, and we are seeing responses accumulate. The more people that try this, the more dramatic and regular the activity will become IMO.

There is no question for me personally anymore that this works, at least some of the time. I think it is a matter of how strong of a telepathic signal one can generate, and how close within the vicinity these intelligences happen to be, and how willing that particular intelligence happens to be to interact with us.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Contact by telepathy is the IN thing these days!

exopoliticsinstitute.org...

[Kona, Hawaii - May 24, 2008] A consortium of citizen organizations focusing on the study of extraterrestrial life has cooperated in the development of a Declaration that calls for the establishment of Citizen Contact Councils. The Councils will comprise private citizens meeting in small groups around the world that use "positive intention" and "telepathic communications" to achieve their goals. Disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology, and transforming Earth into a galactic society are two of the goals of the proposed councils. A further goal includes taking proactive steps to promote mutually respectful extraterrestrial contact. Finally, the Councils would pioneer "citizen governance" on issues concerning extraterrestrial life, including the diffusion of advanced technologies and exposing secret government policies.

The Declaration for Citizen Contact Councils was announced at the Big Island of Hawaii's annual Earth Transformation Conference that focused on the themes of New Science, Consciousness and Contact. Dr Michael Salla, a co-organizer of the conference & Founder of the Exopolitics Institute, announced the Declaration. He believes it will stimulate private citizens to become proactive in developing citizen governance concerning extraterrestrial life. In the concluding conference presentation, he cited a number of groups in Hawaii and around the planet where Citizen Contact Councils exist. Angelika Whitecliff, main organizer of the 2008 Earth Transformation Conference and convener of a Citizen Contact Council in Hawaii, emphasizes that "we can choose individually and collectively how mass extraterrestrial contact will take place. We can choose it to be with benevolent beings who honor human sovereignty, and should in fact settle for nothing less. Citizen Contact Councils have the power to realize this goal."

So Michael Salla and Alfred Webre are now also supporting Contact-by-Telepathy.

That makes Greer, Gilliland, Salla, Webre, Paola Harris, Angelika Whitecliff, and probably a bunch of others I'm missing.

How much longer is this movement going to be ignored?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I haven't typically meditated for what I now recall as contacting 'them' or whomever. Mostly because I assume it was due to having implants installed around the age of 3 years old. I also recall some female slapping me for talking when she was using me as some kind of communication to speak through. It was really confusing.

They would show up sometimes when I was in trouble or really sick. The last time I recall seeing a craft seemed to be a copper or bronze colored craft along with those familiar hair raising effects was just a few years ago in a gas station. I still wonder if it even happened due to the lack of reports in that area. It's been real quiet since then.

So.........yeah, if someone has communication implants for this.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic

I hear this voice of a man, its a softly spoken voice and it explains to me about space, facts about the universe, how it really began and how it will end. It explains about how time travel will be in use by us....

would you elaborate on that? what did the voice tell you about the facts of the universe and it's beginning and ending? or is that information given in your book?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

it also mentioned that they contacted Earth and birds and dolphins where the only ones who could hear there messages. It said that us humans will cause a very bad event to happen and that the dolphins commited suicide to open human eyes up that something is wrong.

Hi I’m new here. I just came across your post and thought it was interesting especially the part I quoted. I came across this article the other day and wanted to post it on here to show you. I don’t know if you seen this or not but it’s about dolphins stranded on the beachs. It happened this month March 2009.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what did the crafts you saw look like? did u get any photos at all? What are some of the things he talked about to you specifically?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
Hi,

I read some posts on here about abductions, meditation, thoughts and visions on aliens and so on. One post inparticular (one of which I cant remember the link for because I read it before I joined) said about meditating and then asking the aliens to show themselves and to show they are out there. The next night this guy looks out his window and finds a ufo in the sky.

I thought to myself ok, maybe he is a hoax.... but part of me felt that actually maybe he could be right? so on the 23rd June at 3am I sat down on my floor with the lights off and closed my eyes and began to meditate. I said in my mind 'If you are out there and exist please show me in some way or another, E.T, If you exist please show me.' I then awoke from the meditation and went straight to bed. As I lay in my bed I start to feel strange, when I closed my eyes I would see this scary image of something with huge dark eyes. Well eventually I fall asleep.

The next morning my girlfriend drives me back to her apartment on the coast, I tell her about the meditation and she laughs and sarcastically says to me she hopes i dont bring no aliens to her apartment. All that day I feel strange, as if i am being watched by something I just cant see.

That evening, just as it got dark me and my girlfriend went for a walk on the beach, it was a clear night. We looked at the stars and I pointed out the big dipper and other constellations, then we both see a starlike object move across the sky. Then we see another ufo fly in the opposite direction. I get excited but she gets a bit spooked. Anyway that night we walk home, and we goto bed.

She looks out the window and says to me 'Joe, whats that star there then? iv not seen it there before' I look out at this star and I panic a bit, as this star was very bright, and was moving. It then gets bright, then fades out and shoots off into the distance and we dont see it. 1 hour later we look out and its back and its moving slowly again. It then disappears..... my girlfriend then runs into our little boys room and brings him in with us and she says she is scared, this is coming from a woman who dont believe in aliens or ghosts.

Anyway she falls asleep and I just lay there, the next thing i know i come over like im drugged, im not asleep im just in this weird state. I hear this voice of a man, its a softly spoken voice and it explains to me about space, facts about the universe, how it really began and how it will end. It explains about how time travel will be in use by us.... it also mentioned that they contacted Earth and birds and dolphins where the only ones who could hear there messages. It said that us humans will cause a very bad event to happen and that the dolphins commited suicide to open human eyes up that something is wrong.

I fall off to sleep, and wake up the next morning feeling strange, a bit doped out. I feel im being watched all day, and that night I lay trying to sleep and i get this visions of these beings with huge black eyes! I travelled back to london the next day, didnt see much in the sky as it was cloudy but my mind never seemed right. Then 29th June until 2day I have seen many lights in the night sky and even communicated with one of the lights and it communicated back!

Has anyone else experienced this? I have wrote 2 books about space and aliens and they were published this year In the books I predicted what happened in the UK and also a major ufo sighting. I will write a 3rd book about this experience. I am happy to answer any questions!

Can you tell me in more detail what the man's voice said exactly?

And also I would like to know more about Time Travel in greater detail........

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your exciting experience. I have tried to initiate contact with the same thoughts but I haven't had any results yet. I wonder if there could be any explanation as to why birds and dolphins are the only creatures capable of intercepting their messages. Do you know whether or not the ETs are communicating with them directly?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I guess if you want to contact aliens that is your choice.You have to remember once you contact the aliens and invite them into your life and home you will never get rid of them especilly if they find out you are a positive match for one of there genetic experiments.Once you contact them they will know straight away exsactly where you live.The aliens may watch you for a while to see if you contact them again.They may abduct you once and reject you as you are no match to there genetic experiments.The aliens i commnicate with tell me they never take people who have been using hard drugs as those drugs over the period of many years stuffs up peoples genetic system.That proberly one reason why they rejected my sister years ago.She started smoking drugs many years ago.Stuffed her whole system up.Aliens do not like druggies.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

yeah, I was sad over those mass dolphin beachings earlier this year; I think one was in australia and one in the philippines
...I thought it was some kind of protest as to how the japanese were slaughtering their kind and how we're polluting the planet to death

but then a tsunami happens in samoa...so, who knows

[edit on 24-11-2009 by reject]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, I did have an interesting experience. I always think about seeing a real alien, always. When I was meditating last night, I saw what I thought was alien eyes and body outline looking at me like it is examining me (I was laying in my bed and the room had no light). It was for brief seconds and I closed my eyes afterwards. When I opened my eyes, the figure was gone.
Of course, I could just be imagining or the alien experience could have been spiritual, not physical. Still, I wouldn't dismiss this 100%.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I, too, had an experience while meditating. I was asking them to come and I saw a typical short grey face watching me (typical yet different from what I usually see in pictures... but still, everything was here, big black eyes, small mouth etc). I really FELT they were here, even though I kept my eyes closed. Not physically here, more like telepathically here, like : "Hey we heard you calling, what's up guy ?". This actually freaked the sh*t out of me, so I focused on making some sort of protection around me, like an energy ball that would isolate me from the outside world, and it was over. It broke my meditation, so I slept, and everything was normal the following days. I haven't tried again (been focusing on OBE), but I think I should someday.
I don't know if it was some real contact or just my mind playing tricks on me. Anyway, if it was real, for all those who want to try, no worries, they will respect your choice and not spoil your life if you tell them not to do so : I told them to go away, and away they went.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just once I'd like to see someone who hasnt been Contacted (either through direct thought or Channelling) make quick bucks by peoples gullibility, and actually just talk about their experiences without profiting from it.

Whenever someone has a story like this to tell they always have a book, or two, or three, or four, to sell. Mostly with false predictions or dates that never come true (I wonder why.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join