It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danzi13

I was talking to my friend, how likes to think shes an expert, and she said that UFO's (if they are alien) might like to disguise themselves slightly, e.g. looking like stars, or the lights off planes? I dont really know this is true, as i never heard anything more on the topic.

But there is defiantly something there! Alien, Natural, i dont know.

Your friend is right, I have been tracking star constellations as they come around and a lot of these Star-like UFO's like to stay on track and disguise themselves as stars, a lot of them stay in position with the constellations for days and weeks when the constellation comes around again.

No they are not eye tricks or satellites theses are very fast moving objects.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

well, I wouldn't say w/ 100% certainty that EVERYTHING ppl are listing on here are satellites, but the fact remains that there is a misconception that all satellites will look and act the same.

If you look on the sites I have listed, there is talk about what the flashes are and that even some might appeart to have an orangish/yellowish glow to them. some have thrusters, some have an internal control system so they can be navigated by HUMANS on earth.

So to completely rule out satellites is just as misguided as completely ruling out that all of these ARE satellites, IMO.

The ones in the videos definately fit the motif of satellites. But I will agree, there are some ppl's accounts on here that I can't find fitting the description of ANY manmade satellites.

For most of the descriptions in here, I will have to admit that it does sound like characteristics a manmade satellite would have.

edited to add: and btw, there are some satellites that are in what is referred to as either "man made constellations" or "clusters"

[edit on 29-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Yes, I know some people would think these star-like UFO's are just satellites but you really have to see them for yourself to see that it's not man made they way they defy the law of gravity. The ones that seem to form a position or constellation are not at a stand still, they roam in their area almost always taking off a few km away and reappearing back to it's position at warp speeds.

I can make a huge list of the different maneuvers my friends and I have seen these things do.
You gotta look at it for a while not just 2 seconds and you will see the moving and zapping.
Try looking later at night when the light pollution a lot less.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
hovering around planes and taking off below clouds and then above them and also hovering around and behind buildings at the middle floors.

Then why are there no pictures of said lights hovering around the middle floors of buildings and apparantly you seem to be the only person who is seeing them do these acts.

Whilst I did believe you about the lights in the sky, this new information of them hovering aircraft & middle floors of buildings which you forgot to include previously just makes me not believe you sorry as things like these would be more commonly reported and as I've already stated it does seem like you're the only one seeing these specific instances due to the lack of other reports. If you do have evidence to support these specific claims then by all means show it to us

I saw some lights today at sunset over the coast, there was quite alot of passenger jets flying over however one light went into a small cloud formation, I figured it must be a plane however it never came out the other end and the cloud was small so I should have seen it come out however it didn't despite me seeing other aircraft passing through and emerging out of this cloud. I also saw about 5 other lights out to sea, however with it being sunset I've put these sightings down to the sunlight reflecting off the aircraft. It's the night time ones I am far more interested in figuring out what they are as the lights are that off no aircraft I've ever seen before and they move alot faster & also fade out which again is not aircraft like

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I don't post a lot of things I see on UFO's because it's just too much, I see them every night with out fail as long as there are not too much clouds and rain.

I said before that they all go away for about 2 months at a time never to be seen at random seasons.

I did mention a few pages back about seeing two low flying UFO's one of which went hovering behind a building right next to mine. I did not have my video camera in my hand at the moment as I was just smoking up with my friend at the time and really didn't bother to go inside to get it as I wanted to see exactly what it was doing.

A week later a friend living in that building told me he saw a UFO hovering close to his building while he was on his balcony smoking, it shined a light on his face and slowly made it's way towards him hovering unlike any helicopter he says, he got scared and went in his apartment.
This guy has never seen a UFO before neither does have any interest in it.

I really don't care for the job of convincing anyone over the net of what I see as I already have my group of friends that can see them regularly just like me thought I was the first one to bring it to their attention 2 years ago.
It's not exactly a fun cool time posting/talking about this stuff, why would I waste time making all this up? Thats just insulting.

I bought a video camera just for this thread and I have about 3 hours of full UFO footage just for this month of July.
The reason I haven't uploaded for everyone to see yet is because I need to buy a TV tuner to put it on my PC which is expensive and I am strapped for cash this month since I spent money on other things including the video camera.
As soon as I get the chance I'll be uploading for everyone to see, it's a lot different than CosmicTravelers films, I have filmed what my friends and I believe to be motherships that are multicolored rainbow like at times filming 5 in the sky at the same time all below clouds and I clearly zoom in and out on all of them as I have captured smaller crafts flying to the "mothership" and buzzing/zapping around it almost like bees or flys buzzing around a pile of # at warp speeds. That and other strange UFO's.
If you don't believe me now you will be shocked when I upload my videos.
I'll put it on some file hosting or high quality stream because I don't like youtube quality at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I just saw a star move. It looked like a star, looked like it was as high as the stars and moved very fast.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm also currently seeing a huge star which is creeping me out a bit, I can't decide if it's a star or a planet. But I've never seen such a large star before (and I used to live in the countryside).

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Fair enough however I do have a couple of questions.

When you say smoking it up do you mean something slightly stronger than tobacco ? If so you do realise that pot does have a hallucinagen inside it and I've seen some trippy myself back in my days of smoking it so some of the lights you've seen could just be hallucinations. Now I'm not saying all of them aren't real as I've witnessed some myself but some of the stuff you're saying does seem a little out there especially with you living in a major city you'd think it would be more heavily reported if the sheer number of sightings you're seeing is correct.

Also with regards to the TV Tuner, is your camera not digital ? You don't need a TV Tuner to hook up a digital camera to your pc you just need a USB/firewire connector and the appropriate software which should have come with your digicam to get the footage onto your camp and I'm I remember you saying a few pages back all you needed to get was a USB cable and now it's turned into a TV Tuner ?

Don't think I'm picking on you and I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just trying to seek out the truth as I find some of your statements especially the lights around aircraft a little hard to believe and the mind can trick itself if you want to believe in certain things

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes I was smoking weed.
Well when my friends and I first tell someone that we see UFO's the first thing they always say is "were you high?" Then we continue to point out and show them in the sky right then, usually resulting in that person not sleeping for a night or two because of shock.

Weed doesn't make you hallucinate unless someone put some other drugs in it.
If it does make us hallucinate why would we be only seeing UFO's with our hallucination.
Also it's not only weed smokers that can see this with me, I have shown sober people and drunks. Some of my family members including my grandma.

The only thing weed is doing is making me stay outside for longer to get more sightings.

I hear people reporting UFO's on Coast 2Coast all the time from Ontario and just 2 weeks ago I saw a poll on CNN saying 80% of UFO sightings and reports are coming from Canada, not USA like most people say.
Not sure how accurate that is but that seems like a lot compared to the whole world considering Canada doesn't have that many people living in it.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes I was smoking weed.

Weed doesn't make you hallucinate unless someone put some other drugs in it.

I will agree w/ what you have said here, however, it does heighten the senses and does cause a bit of paranoia, which make help your mind to play tricks on you.

Now that I know you are smoking weed (which personally I have no ought w/ other than, depending on location, is illegal *rolls eyes*), I suspect highly that you are misunderstanding what you saw.

No offense intended and since you have video to support your claims, we will see if I am proven wrong when you decide to post. If you have solid evidence to that which you speak of, then I will stand corrected.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ok a few things I'd like to point out here, Weed is classed as a light hallucinogen and can make you hallucinate, you can look it up yourself if you don't believe. Now while I have said not all of your sightings are hallucinations some of them might be. I had a friend who used fly the Nimrods in the RAF as a radar operator, he was a smoker however when he was due to fly he wasn't allowed to smoke 12 hours before the flight because apparantly dots can appear on the radar that aren't there from the cigarette. Now if that's possible with a normal cigarette it's definately possible with smoking weed and like I said I've seen some things while on pot which have tripped me out some of them being lights in the sky which weren't really there so I'm asking from personal experience just to clear things up

With regards to the CNN poll. We don't get CNN in Europe so I don't know how they could poll the whole world when the whole world doesn't get CNN ? Polls like that are always off anyway because they only involve CNN viewers so there's a whole other set of people who haven't had a chance to enter the poll!

Again as I said I'm not doubting all of your sightings, only some of them could be attributed to other factors but the fact you want so hard to believe they're all alien craft is making you think they're all indeed alien craft!

Oh you never answered about your camera, is it digital or analogue ?

And funnily enough I just saw another weird sighting whilst out smoking I was looking towards the big dipper (suprise suprise) and noticed a flash of light in the sky, I kept looking and it flashed again then it was nomore. These strange lights though are beginning to freak me out a little though now I'm actually spotting them

[edit on 29/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Well buds84, I still believe what you saw even if you are a pot head, but there will be a lot of people here that will argue with you over "drugs" until the end of time! Do we ever ask anyone on here claiming to of seen UFOs if they were on Valiums or pain pills? No. Besides, you said several others there saw the same things. I know there are UFOs (?) up there, and has been for several months, cause I've been watching them along with a couple of my friends with me: 1 pothead, 1 beer drinking redneck, 1 chain smoker(tobacco), 1 Jack Daniels nut ( me I'm afraid), and 1 straight one. We all see the same things up there when we all gather up out here. I think it may interfere only if you OVER INDULGE in anything you do, even eating too much.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well I know for a fact I have never hallucinated off weed and my eyes are strong.
If that was the case I would be seeing a lot of UFO's indoors.
As a matter of fact weed would make people see less since it makes your eyes a bit lower.
Anyone who truly smokes weed can back me up on weed not making people hallucinate. I also mentioned not all my friends/family smoke weed and they see the UFO's just as much as I do.
I fully wouldn't be afraid to admit if I was seeing extra crap because of the weed and I'm not high all the time when looking at UFO's, I do see them just as much high as sober.
You should just take my word for it.

I forgot to mention about the camera thing, it is a digital camera but I need the T.V tuner for other stuff anyways thats why I'm buying one. I don't have a firewire adapter in my PC so I rather just buy a tuner for all my needs.

I'll try to go buy it this week.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I'll back you up all the way buds, on a couple of points.

First of all in my experience with the freindly greensmoke (which is a bit) i've never hallucinated. I have however eaten a lot of twinkies and laughed at my dogs hysterically.

I've also not been posting every time i see one of these objects becasue for the last 10 or 12 days we've (myself and my ol lady) seen these things every night with out fail... on weed and not on weed. Several times we've seen 3 in the sky at once and just last night we saw something so spectacular we were almost shocked. We were looking towards the north western sky at about 10:15 and at the same time we both saw this huge bright object appear from out of no where in the middle of the sky just to the left of Polaris. It proceded to take off going north east at a speed that was nothing short of breathtaking and made 2 very sharp cuts i guess would be the way to explain it. It was almost too much for me to register becasue it moved right and was back in the same spot before i could blink an eye. Then it was gone. It was about half way to the horrizon from the point that it first appeared and the thing was gone, just dissapeared.

In the 5 minutes that followed that big bright light we saw 5 more of the i guess average size ones go over head. 2 of them were moving quite fast, a lot faster then the normally are in the same north eastern direction as the other. The other 3 were in the sky at the exact same time, 1 moving extremely fast and the other two moving at the same clip the usually appear to fly around at.... i'd say they normally move 2 or 2 and a half times faster than the jets that are in the sky.... and i see a lot of jets during the day thanks to the air force bases in the area and fresno airport being a mille away. I'm working on trying to pick one of these thing up with my telescope but I think its practically impossible just because of their speed...

Its become a nightly practice for us to lay out on our truck bed and watch the stars for the last couple three weeks or so i guess. Every time we're out there we've seen these objects, some more spectacular than others. so far we know what they're not, they're not satalites and they're not planes. We've seen and identified satalites while we've been watching for these and they are much harder to see and track.

Get out there and look for yourselves!!!! they are up there and more people are watching!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yes W3RLIED2 I have also noticed the thing you said they do, where they would be cruising and pause in a spot for a little bit, then take off at like warp speed and then reappear right back to the spot it first paused at.
I normally see the star-like ones do this from far but I have witnessed a few closer ones doing this type of maneuver much closer to the earth and its shocking the speeds they do it at.
They were much closer to the earth than planes and made no sound at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have been tracking star constellations as they come around and a lot of these Star-like UFO's like to stay on track and disguise themselves as stars, a lot of them stay in position with the constellations for days and weeks when the constellation comes around again.

No they are not eye tricks or satellites theses are very fast moving objects.

You could just be seeing planets. That would at least explain why they look like stars and are not in the same constellation (or area of sky) every night. If you are going out at night at a specific time you would expect to see the planets in about the same area of sky each night (again, just depending on the timing). But later on in the days following you could go out at that time and not see those planets because they aren't there anymore.. At least not in that same spot.

The locations of the planets and where they are at specific times changes slightly from day to day, but really any online star-map would give you that kind of verification for what you are seeing at least. If it were me, I would expect to go out at a certain time and have printed off a starmap for that night at that time and use that as a guide to discern between what is normal and what isn't.. That way you can rule out everything else..

If you have already done that and are still seeing strange non-moving objects in the sky then you might be seeing geostationary satellites that are sometimes reflecting light back to you and sometimes not (just depending on the angles and time of day, etc..

But for me, it's pretty much still daylight out all night here in Alaska.. Just starting to get dark enough to see stars maybe at 3 am or something.. But that's just ridiculous.. I GOTTA WORK!

I also just recieved another really cool astronomy gift from my wife. It's an orion skyline deluxe green-laser pointer for pointing out stars in the night sky. It's pretty friggin impressive!!! They aren't cheap though.. I'm waiting for it to get dark enough to use it still.. UGH!! Comes in a nifty black metallic case.

-ChriS

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I think your misunderstanding planets.
See planets don't move around and wiggle at warp speeds.

Nah there not planets, I'm talking about a lot of objects that are moving.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Use that laser pointer when you finally start to see UFO's and point it at them, flash it 3 times over and over and you will see the UFO start screwing around and might even flash light right back in your face.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ah damn guys I got screwed, double points off for pissing a MOD off (I insulted the US army) so I can't get much U2U's anymore. I may make a new account so I can post my videos.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ah damn guys I got screwed, double points off for pissing a MOD off (I insulted the US army) so I can't get much U2U's anymore. I may make a new account so I can post my videos.

Huh? Are you smoking now?

Listen, I am not saying that you HAVEN'T seen anything because you are smoking pot, I am saying BECAUSE you were smoking pot, maybe you THOUGHT you saw something. I also am not saying definatively that you have not. I am just curious to see the videos of all these fantastic claims.

I am a star gazer. From about 11pm until about 3am, typically 4 nights a week (give or take on these times and how many days), I am out w/ my eyes to the sky and have never seen any such things...... except for way back when I used to smoke.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join