It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member shots has passed away

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sad when anyone looses such a battle.

ATS will be a lesser place with out him.

RIP brother...RIP

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Lessons I learned from shots:
Write with passion.
Disagree, with respect.
Stick to your guns, do not waver.

That was nice to point out, if he were reading im sure it will him feel good that he left an impression.

I remember the way he told me to back down from a thread he started. He spoke respectfully and made want to work with him. An admirable trait it my books.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello,

Former member of ATS and wanted to give my best wishes to shots family. May God take care of you and help you get through the emotional wounds this tragic event has caused. Take care.

S.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't agree much with Shots but did respect his tenacity. Sad news indeed. RIP Shots.

brill

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Never knew the person they call shots

but .........
Beat the drum slowly and play the fife lowly

Respect !
A Human has passed the the hands of his loved ones

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He was one of those guys you looked for in a good thread.

Tenacious. Intelligent. Always on his game. ...

Don't know what else to say. Rest in Peace, shots. My condolences to his family and friends.

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~Henry David Thoreau

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So I finally know what the "R.I.P. SHOTS" thing means in the ATS logo. I feel somewhat saddened that his last topic was created on the date that it was, considering the date has significance with me.

You have been missed, and you will continue to be missed. May you find peace where you go, whether it be with all the angels in the sky or the alternate dimensions of space.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Rest in peace shots. I didn't know you well, but remember seeing you around the boards. My sympathy goes out to your family and close friends.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OMG. Shots you were an institution here. I can't believe this. Very sad news. So very sorry for family. You will be very missed here Shots. I hope you are in a better place.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I didn't know of you Shots, But I'm sure you are in a better place. May your family be comforted in their time of loss.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Shots...we stood on different sides of the fence.

You stood for what you believe.

You stood fast and strong.

You stood against the Gaile and leaned into it hard.

You always stood like a man.

You made your stand ole boy, I shed a tear for your family and the loss to all of us who make a STAND.

For the dream we are all having...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join