It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of Albert Einstein quotes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I saw some one with this signiture and I thought. What does this mean?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Einstein

I think this means that Einstein knew what weapons will be used in WWII
and predicting that WWIII will be useing A bomb. These A bombs where they are droped they leave off this radiation. This radiation will get picked up by the wind and spread it around some place. We have this gland in the back of our brains that we produce I forgot what it is called but it is important. When the radiation get to people this gland starts to deteriote.
When this gland deteriotes we become to get slow in other word stupid.

Einstein had a therory that E=MC2 (energy = mass times the speed of light squared). The A bomb will be this example, But Einstein never intended to build the bomb or help in any way he was a paicfist. In 1929 he declare he would if war started. in 1933 as Adolf Hitler was gaining power, Einstein no longer fit his previous self-description of being an absolute pacifist. So he help building the but when he finished he regreated and so forth said the statement I posted above.

So what U think?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i think the quote means that ww3 will be such a desaster that nothing will be left but sticks and stones. just my thoughts though. there is more than one gland that radiation effects. i dont think it has much to do with us becoming less intellegent.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It means that WWIII will exhaust all conventional warfare and then resort to Nuclear weapons.

After Nuclear weapons have destroyed much of everything, those left will be conducting a war with sticks and stones for resources as everything will have reverted back to the dark ages.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
he was a brilliant mind (which one doesn't need a brilliant mind to observe the following, just an aware one), and after observing how humans acted in time of war and the means to which "we'd" go in the name of power, he easily was able to put two and two together. also remember, his equation was a catalyst in bringing about the a-bomb. now whether or not he said this quote before or after the A-bomb came about, i am not sure, but i do know that he was well aware of what this equation could bring forth and possibly that is part of the reason he stated this.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
First I would like to say Einstein is not as brilliant as he is made out to be, and has been proven several times to have stolen material from other scientists.

With that said, the quote (if it is even his) means exactly what it says. World War III will be fought with terrible weapons (possibly nuclear weapons) which destroy everything and revert us back to the dark ages, and the next world war (4) after that will have to be fought with sticks and stones.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeAlarmClock
First I would like to say Einstein is not as brilliant as he is made out to be, and has been proven several times to have stolen material from other scientists.

could be true since another one of his quotes was "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" IF that was even his quote

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What he actually said was WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones. What is left of humanities chimp monkeys.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Yeah, it's kind of like how that L. Ron Hubbard guy (founder of Scientology) said "If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

A few years later, he starts his own religion...
en.wikipedia.org...

He has also said

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

lol
en.wikiquote.org...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by OrangeAlarmClock]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

never mind

not worth the comment - AGAIN

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

new topics

top topics

join