It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Website Claims..) Iraqi Cilvilians Massacared By American Soldiers (Highly Graphic)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Um...where's the proof? There's nothing in the video linking US troops to this massacre. Some of you are looking so hard for material to use to attack the American military that you'll believe anything you're told.

If there was a way to give the opposite of a star, this one would get one from me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Im not saying anything definitive,
im saying its rather ignorant to immediately ignore the fact that US Soliders could have done this before, and could be the case here again.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Agit8dChop]

Is it not ignorant to immediately believe that it was done by US military?

These poor people could have been killed by Iranian operatives just to blame the US. Could be. You weren't there, neither was I.

Roper

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I love these debates,
because it shows peoples true colours

As soon as someone mentions 'americans' you attack them for saying it.
You actually didnt bother READING WHAT I SAID,

Not once did I say AMERICANS DID IT, I simply said one has to accept the fact there's a CHANCE Americans did it, because history shows Americans HAVE DONE IT before, and have lied to cover it up, planted evidence to cover it up, or simply ignored it, in hope it goes away

I find there's more people immediately jumping on the '' Iraqi's did it '' bandwagon.

I take this under two whelms of thinking

1. Iraqi's have experienced so much death/destruction, why on earth would they want to just kill each other ontop

2. Americans seem to be the only ones driving around aimlessly shooting guns, dropping bombs and blaming everyone else.

re-read my posts.

There's a chance americans did this.... deal with that fact.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
we know lots of examples of americans massacring iraqis. one more or one less does not change anything rly (for us i mean)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It is patently absurd people are fighting over "whodunit" when the fact is these people were still massacred with numbers written on their head. Honor the dead and send your love to those in need.

When will we learn? More death? WW3? Our families dying? Violence will never be an answer, it never has been.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

And where is the proof that they were massacared by american soldiers? For all we know those civilians could have been used as shields, massacared for not following al-qaeda, supplying the US with information...Who knows, every media outlet puts their own spin on the subject. You want to see how it works? Watch this documentary Propaganda of the Iraq War You just cannot tell unless you are there.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This story is very fishy. There's no way those cars were hit by an attack helicopter - the damage to the cars and bodies is far too small. Looks more like they were sprayed with small arms fire and then the passengers were dragged out and executed.

I'm not saying that means it wasn't US soldiers, just that there's clearly propaganda going on here.....from one side or the other.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I'll tell you whois guilty... You.

You are guilty of lible and slander of Americans fighting in Iraq. As you stated, you just wanted people to know where you stand. We get it. You stand against the people fighting to protect you.

Senetor Murtha, I did not know you where a member of ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by jhill76
I am just wondering why this is not reported in MSM.

Maybe because it's a lie?

This is enemy proganda and there is no proof of how these people died.

There's no question in my mind which side is right.

I do not mean to offend, and this is written objectively:
You do only raise a question backed by a solid statement. It may in fact be a lie, and we cannot know how these people died.

However your other statement concerns me, "There's no question in my mind which side is right."
In a way stating that being right is a free ticket to do whatever...

Maybe I just read it wrong, so I do apologise if that'S the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by jhill76

I'll tell you whois guilty... You.

You are guilty of lible and slander of Americans fighting in Iraq. As you stated, you just wanted people to know where you stand. We get it. You stand against the people fighting to protect you.

Senetor Murtha, I did not know you where a member of ATS.

WHY do I always hear people say they are fighting to protect us??

NO THEY ARE NOT! lol

Maybe they are fighting to protect people in iraq thou.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

well for one, look at the site. i tend to not believe anything a site says about americans when they are obviously on the other side of the war.

if i had seen this on a CREDIBLE news source, i would believe it, but for all we know these people could have been shot by insurgents because they were aiding american's in the raids. maybe they are just people playing dead?

im not saying it's 100% not ture, but you bet your ass a story like this would get out all over, the way the rest of the world hates America now, it's not a stretch to say that SOMEONE would be all over a story like this.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Whether it be directly, or indirectly, Americans either did it, or are the indirect cause.

We went there we destroyed everything there, we have treated these people like absolute sh*t, and advertise what we did as "spreading freedom and democracy".

We haven't rebuilt a damned thing, but we sure built a lot of bases. The oil is sure well-protected. What about the people?
What about their rights? Last I checked this "war' had nothing to do with the people. So why are we shooting them up? Oh let me guess, because we have completely srewed up everything and these people want us out, so they resist?

It's not like we were ever there to help them anyway. They aren't stupid.

There is no excuse. and I don't want to hear no damned "war is hell" crap either. This is not a war. It's an occupation. It's the same thing that israel is doing to the palestinians. We are no better.

We have a new HOLOCAUST on our hands. We are no better than the Nazi Party.

And all of this is happening under OUR WATCH.
It's all happening under OUR ADMINISTRATION of Iraq.
not under Saddam Husseins watch. Ours.
We are Accountable. There is no argument.

And it's not "unfortunate", it's effed up!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

Thank you for getting to that before I did.---Next part not directed at you Brothers--- Our men and women are fighting people that DO NOT wear uniforms and act like everyday Iraqi's until they deem to let their intentions known. This is the nature of guerilla warfare. Our troops are clearly visible and defined as combatants while insurgents excel at becoming part of the masses. Unfortunatley innocent will die and you cannot fault our soldiers for being on edge when on patrol especially when an ambush could come from ANYWHERE. Is it right? NO. But these soldiers feel just like me and you. When the kill someone that was an innocent becasue of mis-identification or "fog of war" it affects them, seriously. These men and women are trained to eliminate people shooting at them, not bystanders. If you have ever experienced the snap-hiss sound know that they are not movie characters that can zoom in and kill only people that are bad and they do NOT activley go into situations looking to harm kids. These insurgents hide in the populace and and shoot when their "shielding " is the greatest. Because they know that if a stray bullet kills an innocent that is worth more than killing a whole patrol of US soldiers becasue the propaganda that will be put up and videos that will be shown worldwide. Now back to the video I concur that it looks like a land-based ambush. If a heli had used its gun on this car there would be no mostly intact bodies.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Of course I'm transparent. I have no hidden agenda.

Of course you are.....thats why we can all see right through you.

I can see you right now, as a faint outline.....
you people and your OLD TIRED RHETORIC are on the way out.

Listen to Atmosphere he'll tell ya....

They want us to fight but we just wanna get high
Work all day all night tryin to get fly
When I get some money imma buy me some time
I cant fight your war until I'm finished with mine

I used to be mad at the government
Redirected some of my anger towards the mother ship
Tryin to guess which shell living hell sleeps under
When the grand scheme plan keeps all these people wondering
Why we still runnin in place frustrated
Pride is mistaken for hate it's upgraded
I got a little breath left let's suffocate it
Point at the epiphanies and call 'em all drug related
The time I spent with my life on bent
Tryin to find the friends inside my head
Must have disengaged every phase of the stage
With my I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming of age
My artificial autobio
Will be accompanied with tips on how to smile
Cuz I found that when they don't see you frown
They never know that you're a threat and they don't sweat you
When you come around
So who's gonna be my next door savior
Step up to your neighbor and do me a favor
Take off the mask let it all collapse
Empty the pack and watch your wings grow back

You really don't know who killed those people?

It was YOUR ideology.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Propaganda or not people die in war on all fronts...civilian....military...war is not biased. You weren't kidding about it being graphic...I couldn't watch past 10 seconds...... ugh....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

That was the most absurd statement I have ever heard! Have you been over there? I have! What you just said would have got you killed if we would have been living in the same regime that they were living in. I think you need to go there and see all the new buildings and technologies they have now that they never had. I am not even going to argue with your un-patriotic rhetoric. You are seeing what you want to see.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

think you need to go there and see all the new buildings and technologies they have now that they never had.

I know.......I paid for all that stuff.

Don't you think we could have used all that stuff here in America with our failing economy and all?
Kinda not interested in "nation building" on the other side of the world when we have MUCH BIGGER problems at home.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Fair enough to,
Its war, people die bad stuff happens.
And the fog of war is a major factor.

But that doesnt mean thats the case 100% of the time.
Haditha rings a bell.

I believe that sort of thing goes on a hell of a lot more than we're told.
And to immediately assume that in this case, its American's being innocent isnt the right way.

There's different assumptions that could be made, but to be just and fair one has to accept that American's blatantly killing for fun/anger is one of those options, primarily because its happened various times in this war, and the government has shown how comfortable it is with lying to coverup thus instances.

Agitated, I have to say that in the past I've found your posts distasteful, but today sir you truly and utterly disgust me. There is NO proof this crime was committed by U.S. soldiers, and how dare YOU jump on the bandwagon to fuel the conspiracy fire taking our soldier's patroitism in vain while giving the true terrorists a pass.

Let me ask you this, you disgusting example of a human being, who is it that has it in their history to maim and destroy innocent civilians time and time again? NOOOOO that wouldn't be Al Qaida would it? NOOOO that wouldn't be the Taliban would it? We all know they are all perfect examples of model human beings don't we?

I know personally many soldiers off in Iraq right now - they are in their 20's and have families, brothers sisters, children and for you to jump on the bandwagon and dismiss THEIR humanity and label THEM as the enemy without proof just shows everyone what your true agenda is and how much you actually think before you post. Good day sir, you are truly a dsigusting individual. I hope that mask in your profiel pic is symbolic of you needing something to cover up your true self. I imagine people would run screaming in fear and disgust at seeing the real you.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There's no proof this was done by U.S. soldiers. Until you can post proof of a video actually showing this carnage being done by our troops then I say this post is complete BULL$HIT!!!

The OP should be BANNED by the moderators for posting hate-filled topics without evidence, and using such a sensationalist and unfounded subject line.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

The OP should be BANNED by the moderators for posting hate-filled topics without evidence, and using such a sensationalist and unfounded subject line.

For someone who is so "patriotic" you are having a tough time understanding the first amendment. So in the spirit of denying your ignorance....

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hope this helps.
You don't wanna sound un-American do you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join