It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with Blue Eyes were Genetically Mutated 10,000 Years Ago.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaTherion

Hmmm...never heard of that, can't find anything about it. Perhaps they were referring to light brown eyes? Or cats have yellow eyes, it could be a god thing. Or could it be the Eye of Horus? It was not gold but its that famous eye symbol...often made into jewelry.

Where did you hear this?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by IvanZana

In order for a mutation to occur something new has to be introduced, altered and grafted in.

Wow.
Just wow.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a bit off topic but I remember reading that Ghengis Khan actually had red hair and blue eyes, is there any truth to this? It doesn't seem that implausible considering how many other people in the region share the same characteristics.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrigan
i have green eyes and discovered recently it is the rarest colour..

the kids at my kids school all stood in groups of eye colour... there were not many green eyed kids!

wo i wonder what green is all about

Do you also have red hair in your family? Some claim this is a genetic legacy from the Tuatha Dé Danann.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm proud to be a mutant!

I'm wondering if there could have been any effect from those who
changed their diet or settled into permanent dwellings to protect themselves from the elements
vs. those who remained nomadic? Seafood vs. livestock and other variables?

If the ancient Sumerians were the earliest so called civilization, this doesn't explain
how culture or living conditions would have attributed to such a mutation.

Without knowing what was going 8000 years B.C., it's kind of difficult to determine
what would have cause such a dramatic change.

So where and when did the first blue eyed blondes appear?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenFromTheTree

So where and when did the first blue eyed blondes appear?

I think it was Noah. He was the first I found mentioned as having blue eyes.

Another explanation, it could have started with Genesis. Genesis is documented but, the times before Genesis were orally passed down from one generation to the next. Maybe pre-Genesis history died with the flood. That would explain all the gaps in the book of Genesis.

I think the pot has been pretty well stirred by now. So what it comes down to is the content of ones character.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

THAT'S what i'm thinking about! I have the feeling that blue eyed people see things differently. I have dark brown eyes that turn golden bronze in the sun, and my boyfriends eyes are crystal blue. sometimes they apear iluminated from within. I know for a fact on at least one of these occasions there was no sunlight creating the errie glow. More and more i find myself surounded by people with blue/hazle eyes. At a buddies houe the three with these light eyes all adjusted to diffrent hues.

Less melanin with global warming....... do blue eyes sugest a genetic disadvantage in the future?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Scientiest have found evidence of a comet strike over canada around 10,500 b.c possibly melting the ice caps, causing global floods, Tsunamis and or pole wobbles.

This Sphinx in Egypt was said to commemorate something that happened in the age of Leo which is around 10,500 bc.

Now the question is, is the blue eye mutation a good thing? Are blue eyed people better or worse in anyway?

Were blue eyed people treated with racism or were they reveared as sons of gods?

Neandrathal was said to have blue eyes, red hair. (this will bug some blue eyed people who believe they are superior)

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I've got blue eyes a prescribe to the idea that my genes contain those of aliens and that I am out of this world.

Out of this world.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Now the question is, is the blue eye mutation a good thing? Are blue eyed people better or worse in anyway?

I guess it's like asking whether a black cat is in any way better than a white one. Or a green parakeet is better than a blue one. It's just a matter of taste, i guess, and of subtle adaptations...

Like, for instance, i can see better in the dark than most people. But on the other hand my (blue) eyes are more sensitive to light.

That Neanderthal looks a little like me when i was a kid, by the way

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

“Originally, we all had brown eyes”, said Professor Eiberg

No more information needed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join