It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with Blue Eyes were Genetically Mutated 10,000 Years Ago.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

The art (artifacts) represent historical accounts of times and events. Presently, it is one of the ways in which we view the past.

1. You have not met your burden of proof. I do not intend to read through a website that is dedicated to whitewashing African history. I am a truth seeker.

2. The images of Caucasians were of an overseer and a scribe, neither of which were a Pharaoh.

3. Does the Caucasoid mountain range extend into Africa?

4. Why do Africans have to be categorized as "black" and "light skinned". That is Eurocentric and divisive. Saying one is African means that they were born there, period. In ancient times people were not flying from continent to continent. All references I have ever come across say “Egyptian Pharaoh”, I have never heard of a “Caucasian Pharaoh”.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You won't read links, you won't provide proof of your own to validate your opinion, you simply criticize my views as eurocentric. Hmmm.

I think that says it all now doesn't it? I am tired of arguing with people that claim everything that disagrees with their fantasies is b.s....and can't back any of it up. TheComte provided links, which I read and commented on.

I am done here. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is the truth. White people are not superior in anyway. Dont ever think that they are.

lets not make this about race and hate.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You don't read posts or you do not understand what you read. Read my post again. I think this is your way of dodging the issues I orginally presented, but, you are probably good at steering people away from the truth.

The link is a rebuttal of Afrocentric views, it says so at the top. Point to the page you so desire me to read.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Here is the truth. White people are not superior in anyway. Dont ever think that they are. lets not make this about race and hate.

Sonya610 made it about race, not I. I consider myself to be of the human race. I am a truth seeker. History has been altered enough without people tossing in their egos or planting seeds of gibberish for non filtering minds to absorb.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by regulate
sidebar: the argument some egyptologist put forth regarding the meaning of KMT meaning "black land" and then assuming that was in reference to the soil in the ground being black is elementary at best and beyond retarded altogether considering there is no such thing as soil anywhere on this planet that ISN'T black.

Uh-huh:

One of the ancient Egyptian names of the country, Kemet or "black land" (from kem "black"), is derived from the fertile black soils deposited by the Nile floods, distinct from the deshret, or "red land" of the desert.

Or were those "Black Egyptians" surrounded by a sea of "Red Africans" LOL!

Originally posted by Siren
1. You have not met your burden of proof. I do not intend to read through a website that is dedicated to whitewashing African history. I am a truth seeker.

Are you ATS' "Grand Arbiter of Information Veracity"? It's pretty arrogant to completely dismiss an opponent's argument without bothering to read the information supporting his/her views.

2. The images of Caucasians were of an overseer and a scribe, neither of which were a Pharaoh.

Yeah, those statues were pretty "Africoid" LOL!

3. Does the Caucasoid mountain range extend into Africa?

The "whites came from the Caucasus" - and the new racist black spin on this - have been refuted. And for your information, the CaucaSUS mountains did not extend into Europe either.

4. Why do Africans have to be categorized as "black" and "light skinned". That is Eurocentric and divisive. Saying one is African means that they were born there, period. In ancient times people were not flying from continent to continent. All references I have ever come across say “Egyptian Pharaoh”, I have never heard of a “Caucasian Pharaoh”.

Because - guess what - all Africans aren't alike.
There are significant differences between your typical North African, and even the dark-skinned East and West Africans.
Websiter refuting the "Black North African" nonsense.

Claiming that all "Africans" are alike is as silly as claiming that all "Asians" look like the Prime Minister of Japan, or that the only "true Europeans" are blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan sorts.

But can we please get back to the discussion of the origins of the "blue eyes" gene, as opposed to devolving into another "Black Egypt" thread?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Chaoticar]

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Chaoticar]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti
Africa's (by the way Africa's current name was given by the Romans named after Leo Africanus a celebrated general) history is "messed up" because of hundreds of years of European colonization...don't forget the winners get to "spin" the story to their own advantage...Before Alexander conquered Egypt and established the Ptolemaic line it was called Kemet (my spelling is approx.) and at one time many of the Pharoahs were Ethiopian....and Ethopia had a huge empire at one time so its not a stretch to say they probably "got around".....

ahh yes, when in doubt blame "Europeans"

Think that excuse is long since outdated tbh, and, if we we all came "out of Africa", then clearly there have been humans around longer in Africa than in Europe, so you would think, with this longer human experience Africa would have the head start on technology, science, advancement etc

However, when the first Europeans came there, they did not find such a place (because it did not exist), and this was before big bad whitey had even arrived on the continent, so he can't be blamed for that!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is some research and links into mutations such as the one in the above post.

Is Human Evolution Accelerating?

A Brief Genetic History of Man

Gene Mutation Responsible For Human Intelligence Tracked Down?

Air Pollution Linked to Genetic Mutations

The bug that Man has had to stomach since 58,000BC

I think what some of us want to know is what exactly happened on earth 10000 years ago on earth and to us?

Do we need to study the works of Graham Hancock for the answers?

Was what happened to earth so great that the ancients built monuments, pyramids and studied the stars to not only comemorate but to predict the next shift?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

There is a lot of negative sensitivity floating around on this site about race...To say the conquerers like to spin their history to their advantage is not a slap in the face of all Europeans...its a fact of history - all established governments do it and especially during colonization which was a nasty business, not all that pleasant for the colonized...no need to identify with it as if it were you I was referring to...not blaming you personally, m8...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoticar

It's pretty arrogant to completely dismiss an opponent's argument without bothering to read the information supporting his/her views.

If this was for me, I went to the website which is where the link directed me. I looked through some of it and could not find what Sonya610 said was there. I asked her for the page. You too, need to read my post before passing judgement and jumping to conclusions. Get a grip!

Could someone else kindly provide the name and or names of the Caucasion Pharaoh or Pharaoh's that Sonya610 claims existed.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Siren]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There is a lot of negative sensitivity floating around on this site about race...To say the conquerers like to spin their history to their advantage is not a slap in the face of all Europeans...its a fact of history - all established governments do it and especially during colonization which was a nasty business, not all that pleasant for the colonized...no need to identify with it as if it were you I was referring to...not blaming you personally, m8...

I did not start on the subject of race. Another poster suggested that some races were "weak", specifically blond blue eyed nordics, and they need to be mixed with other races to breed out their inherent weakness. THat poster then went on to say most great ancient civilizations weren't created by caucasions anyway...such as Egypt...and the debate was started.

Then things got weird and history became "Eurocentric" or "Afrocentric". Since then I have done some research on Afrocentric history, I learned so much, they not only built the pyramids in Egypt, they also built pyramids in China and some of the ancient pyramids in the Americas. Plus they apparently taught the Greeks everything they knew about math, physics, medicine, etc...

Now see, in my twisted Eurocentric world just about everything is the invention or discovery of Caucasian (usually specifically white) males. The computer I am using, the electricity that powers it, the car I drive, the antibiotics I take if I get sick, the TV, the radio, etc.... But see, that is no doubt just cause I have been brainwashed into thinking white guys discovered those things, or for that matter invented/discovered just about every form technology in my world.

I would love to know the Afrocentric view on all of the inventions listed, I am sure they have their own inventors of computers, antibiotics, cars, etc... and the real story has been "whitewashed".

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Apart from the Afro-centric view which has a pretty narrow political agenda - some of the scholars and scientists who have researched the areas you refer to have come up with some interesting data - its certainly your right to disagree - and I don't have a problem with that...I guess what I don't get is the nasty tone, and sarcasm that accompanies the disagreement...whats that about?...what I have said to offend you...?? I'm truly at a loss here...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Chaoticar

It's pretty arrogant to completely dismiss an opponent's argument without bothering to read the information supporting his/her views.

If this was for me, I went to the website which is where the link directed me. I looked through some of it and could not find what Sonya610 said was there. I asked her for the page. You too, need to read my post before passing judgement and jumping to conclusions. Get a grip!

Could someone else kindly provide the name and or names of the Caucasion Pharaoh or Pharaoh's that Sonya610 claims existed.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Siren]

I'm no expert but I believe those pharoahs would be in the Ptolemaic line which was introduced by Alexander...I could be wrong - maybe one of our resident experts could speak to this more thoroughly - anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i have green eyes and discovered recently it is the rarest colour..

the kids at my kids school all stood in groups of eye colour... there were not many green eyed kids!

wo i wonder what green is all about

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Morrigan

I have blue green eyes - perhaps we're doubly mutated
is the mother ship standing by? God, I hope so....by the way I love the hat on your avatar...perfect

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yep i found the avatar and snagged it off someone on myspace... we have had a few tinfoil hat parties in my time!! LOL Loved it. Suits this place!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm no expert but I believe those pharoahs would be in the Ptolemaic line which was introduced by Alexander...I could be wrong - maybe one of our resident experts could speak to this more thoroughly - anyone?

Alexander conquered Egypt in 300 bc (or there abouts) and he installed the last line, which lasted 300 years until the death of Cleopatra. Before that the Persians ruled for a while, and a bunch other Semetic type rulers.

The mummies of the Pharaoh's I was referencing were from about 1500 bc, long before the Greeks took over.

The famous bust of Nefertiti, 1300 bc.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Cool - got a link? Would love to delve in a bit more on my own time.....if you already posted a link apologies - just refer me to it and I'll go a huntin

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

I am not an expert, just know what I have read...here are a few links to start with, I have not thoroughly read them all but they should get you started:

sci.tech-archive.net...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.egyptorigins.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
you guys really went crazy with this thing! I scanned over the last few pages so forgive me if I'm asking something already covered [if so, redirect me]

I've read that there was an actual distinct race of egypt/kemet that had Gold Eyes.

Is there any race or people anywhere you've known, heard of or met with gold eyes?

and please please please, try to hold off on the 007 jokes

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join