It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

An example of this is the purported Pleiadians who are actually alien spirits who have no bodies and no spacecraft whatsoever. But they make for entertaining books and seminars.

I see you continue pushing more dis-information.

FOR THE RECORD:
Pleiadians are real extraterrestrials with a physical body and space craft, they look almost identical to us.

There is plenty of info out there on the Pleiadians and many people have been in physical contact with them including from MJ-12 sources many governments.

Paul it’s funny you would even claim the Pleiadians to be spirits with no physical body, I even took the following statement below from the link you provided,

“Many people all over the world have claimed to be in contact with the Pleiadians. Some have claimed physical contact and others have claimed telepathic contact”

Source, The Link You provided: www.steelmarkonline.com...

You might want to study about a group of extraterrestrials before you start preaching about what they are and what they can and can’t do. Dis-information when it comes to ET’s is the last thing we need!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

Pleiadians are real extraterrestrials with a physical body and space craft, they look almost identical to us.

Well if the nordics or pleiadians aren't in the federation of light how about the Andromedan Council? Is this group different to the federation of light or is it the same under another name? Even if the above aliens are body or spirit it would be nice to think they are in some sort of council. Id like to think some governing body is trying to stop this eating of humans, wouldnt you other wise you've just got 57 varieties of aliens running amok.

It is said this council meets regularly to deliberate over us and what to do about the greys interference. They state our planets vibration needs to increase, to one of love and understanding. They are not allowed to interfer directly to alter our spiritual frequency so they do it through the back door. They choose people with very spiritual souls and channel through them. These people they refer to as channeled walk ins.

This does sound very much like the federation of light but I think its a different council.

I do think there are species of aliens that are pure light , that have evolved that much they are pure energy no longer requiring a body as such. However when they need one they can manipulate one from their energy field, maybe this is how the pleiadians have physical contact with people.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Alien_Question

Well if the nordics or pleiadians aren't in the federation of light how about the Andromedan Council? Is this group different to the federation of light or is it the same under another name? Even if the above aliens are body or spirit it would be nice to think they are in some sort of council. Id like to think some governing body is trying to stop this eating of humans, wouldnt you other wise you've just got 57 varieties of aliens running amok.

It is said this council meets regularly to deliberate over us and what to do about the greys interference. They state our planets vibration needs to increase, to one of love and understanding. They are not allowed to interfer directly to alter our spiritual frequency so they do it through the back door. They choose people with very spiritual souls and channel through them. These people they refer to as channeled walk ins.

This does sound very much like the federation of light but I think its a different council.

I do think there are species of aliens that are pure light , that have evolved that much they are pure energy no longer requiring a body as such. However when they need one they can manipulate one from their energy field, maybe this is how the pleiadians have physical contact with people.

There are aliens reported from contactees that are at the level of pure energy and do not require a body and can take any form they choose like you said in physical or spirtual, however the pleiadians are not at that level. Most of the alien species we are aware of are still not at that level. However most can travel through time and space and manipulate how they look through dimensions and shapeshift, they also can take away gravity and float or go through hard objects if they choose, they are very strong minded telepathically and can black a person out, the abductees have no control over this they are too strong for them mentally.

What they can't do is take on pure energy form at least most of them are not at this level of achievment yet. My job is researching abduction cases and I work directly with the abductees, many of the aliens are malevolent but as someone mentioned here they are not all the same we have learned there are also benevolent cases and we believe abductees were not brainwashed into thinking they had a delightful experience, we have done extensive research on this. I have studied thousands of cases, I would post my research website but it's against the rules. Hope this info helps. Thanks Colleen.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
What they can't do is take on pure energy form at least most of them are not at this level of achievment yet. My job is researching abduction cases and I work directly with the abductees, many of the aliens are malevolent but as someone mentioned here they are not all the same we have learned there are also benevolent cases and we believe abductees were not brainwashed into thinking they had a delightful experience, we have done extensive research on this. I have studied thousands of cases, I would post my research website but it's against the rules. Hope this info helps. Thanks Colleen.

I dont see why not everyone else posts links and things on here! Thanks for this its very interesting. I have no doubt they all manipulate energy and dimensions. It seems most of them are malevolent but I really do hope some are good. The one I saw must have come through some sort of dimension how else could it have appeared like that?
Quite scary to think they brainwash us into thinking we've had a nice experience when we actually havent. This was my point to a previous poster, I think they manipulate your mind on some astral level into having a lucid dream that takes away your memory of whats actually going on. When I wake up from a very lucid dream Im always a little suspicious of whats actually gone on.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow....title your thread properly and you'll get 17 pages of dialogue. Not bad. I don't buy the invasion bit. If I stare at a cheeseburger long enough, I'm eventually going to eat it. They've been staring a long time. I believe in the types of ET's that Collier talks about but according to him, there are only 150-250 of them here, so that means they are outnumbered. This figure seemed to have skipped a whole boatload of people. I'm out.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There are three hundred and twelve different alien forms here, space that is invisible to the eye is occupied by life.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
There are three hundred and twelve different alien forms here, space that is invisible to the eye is occupied by life.

312 now! This is an amazing number of aliens . But exactly how many are trying to eat us..( not very many would be my guess)
Invisible to the eye, so these are in other dimensions. Other frequencies.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

312 now! This is an amazing number of aliens . But exactly how many are trying to eat us..( not very many would be my guess)
Invisible to the eye, so these are in other dimensions. Other frequencies.

I was banned for a few months on here because I had accidentally included a link to my website so I'm sorry to not provide that. About the number of alien species visiting our planet nobody can really say how many there are and there could be thousands for all we know, what we can say is the majority of abduction cases are from grays and they work with the reptilians. Now as I have stated I don't want to be judgemental to all aliens out there because there are probably some that are benevolent but I can't really say for sure because there are very few cases that are ever reported benevolent experiences.

I reasearch and study mostly the abduction cases of individuals and they all seem to be malevolent in nature. I am assuming that the benevolent races of aliens would not take someone against their will and abduct them so this is why we rarely run into such benevolent reports. The majority of the cases I have researched deal with alot of trauma and pain and they are not happy stories, these are people with very extreme experiences that have changed their lives forever.

I just started a new thread about the alien agenda here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I hope this info helps.Thanks Colleen

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I just noticed you mentioned you had an experience with an alien, can you remember parts of the experience or have you undergone hypnotic regression?
Thanks Colleen

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

hi your link does not work

www.abovetopsecret.com...' I did a thread about it when I joined ATS. It was totally non threatening, just woke me up and made me look at it for several seconds, I also have a witness to the visit. It wasnt a grey or reptile , it was a green humanoid with dark black eyes like a grey but not wrap around, more tear drop, it also had like a grey skull cap. You ever come across these before in your work?
Then several weeks later the witness saw something totally different, from another race, it was 7 foot tall, croc like almost like an anubis. This creature was very threatening to them and spoke it said, " now they know , he knows" ??

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Did the green aliens face look anything like this?
www.halloween-masks.com...I don't have any real pictures of them but I do have abduction reports about those type.
I also was just reading this thread about green aliens earlier here.www.abovetopsecret.com...
So what can you remember from your experience, can you please share it with us? Thanks Colleen

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There are aliens reported from contactees that are at the level of pure energy and do not require a body and can take any form they choose like you said in physical or spirtual, however the pleiadians are not at that level. Most of the alien species we are aware of are still not at that level. However most can travel through time and space and manipulate how they look through dimensions and shapeshift, they also can take away gravity and float or go through hard objects if they choose, they are very strong minded telepathically and can black a person out, the abductees have no control over this they are too strong for them mentally.

Could you pls elaborate?
which planet these Aliens come from?
how can they travel that far and that fast?
why they are not detected by our radar or S.E.T.I when they land here?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have this pet bird and at first everything was fine, then one day i got mad and sprayed him with lysol. Then I felt sorry for him and put him in my room to listen to music and i layed on the floor. Then it was weird he started changing shapes and some weird illusion thing came out of the floor and it was like it was eating me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So this threads basically saying all aliens are bad, they all want to eat us or kill us and take us for everything we have. Im not sure if this is what I want to hear. I want to know some aliens are out there that want to help. Is there any evidence to back the OPs claim up some are good?

I'm with this guy, sure there a bunch of bad humans, but that doesn't mean all of them bad. Where's the good guys to trust in this whole matter?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi Colleen,

Although we will have a difference of opinion on other facets of your understanding about alien spirituality and "beings of pure energy," your statement below is right on the mark.

I research and study mostly the abduction cases of individuals and they all seem to be malevolent in nature. I am assuming that the benevolent races of aliens would not take someone against their will and abduct them so this is why we rarely run into such benevolent reports. The majority of the cases I have researched deal with a lot of trauma and pain and they are not happy stories, these are people with very extreme experiences that have changed their lives forever.

I completely agree.

One does not start a spiritual relationship with someone by kidnapping him against his will in the first place

Hence, the whole Reticulan abduction scenario is inherently immoral and spiritually counterproductive, as well as traumatic and damaging to the victims of same.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Hi Alien Question,

I Think you have Paul’s answers somewhat mixed up. His answers are quite consistent.

Referring to Atlalan, atlanteans, humans, and Terrans, these are all one and the same just referred to separately in different time periods and by different entities. If you read his post page 7 he refers first to how the Reptillians or Zetans got here and then refers to the societies living on earth at the time.

Referring to building there are several ways including very arduous, modern, and an unknown antigravity design. Previous humans used a technology unknown to us and unknown to the humans that survived after that civilization was gone. To date, since the atlanteans disappeared, our mondern technology has not yet evolved to what the atlanteans used. This is what I believe, correct me if I am wrong Paul, what Paul was trying to state.

page 7

They were constructed by Atalan/Atlantean refugees with their gravity wave generators that were used to propel their craft. They knew that it was a race against time before their machines broke down beyond minor repair and the remaining Atalans died out. The purpose of those monolithic structures, as they saw it, was to provide testimony to their defeated and lost civilization.

He never stated extra terrestrials built them but Atlanteans with knowledge that we today do not have:

page 7

10. The pyramids and monolithic structures in the Americas, in Egypt, and elsewhere around the world were not built by the Anunnaki or aliens in general.

These statements were all prior to his posts to Kaifan. All the quotes you have after are relevent to his original post on page 10.

I think the real confusion is Human vs Atlalan vs Terran Vs Atlantean vs Zetan/alien and when what technology was used by whom.

Anyways this was a great topic.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Now back on topic... I believe originally we were talking about aliens eating humans and Dulce. I saw no remarks to this:

What I find interesting is if you Google Earth Dulce, NM you can zoom out slightly and see earthquakes as posted by the usgs. What is odd is the location and dates.

Here are some of them:

M= Magnitude D + Depth in miles

4.6 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 1-23-66 07:44
4.3 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 1-23-66 11:01 (x2) (at the same time?)
4.5 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 1-23-66 19:43 and 05:24
4.9 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 6-02-66 21:59 (x3) Again at same time?
4.2 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 5-09-66 02:08
4.4 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 5-08-66 17:23
4.6 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 6-23-66 23:48
4.0 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 1-25-66 05:40
4.0 M 3.11 D 36N by 107W 1-25-66 10:38

Here are two in direct lines but of different depths
4.2 M 20.51 D 37N by 107W 1-16-66 02:00
5.5 M 8.7 D 37N by 107W 1-23-66 01:56

There are more all around these same dates. Odd that the depths are consistent

I have gone searching on Google Earth and found these same "below Earth" quakes at the exact same depths around many military installations and supposed installations at the same and then later dates. I find this very odd.

Any Ideas?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hi Rezial666,

Originally posted by rezial666
Hi Alien Question,

I think you have Paul’s answers somewhat mixed up. His answers are quite consistent.

Referring to Atlalan, atlanteans, humans, and Terrans, these are all one and the same just referred to separately in different time periods and by different entities. If you read his post page 7 he refers first to how the Reptilians or Zetans got here and then refers to the societies living on earth at the time.

Correct.

Referring to building there are several ways including very arduous, modern, and an unknown anti-gravity design. Previous humans used a technology unknown to us and unknown to the humans that survived after that civilization was gone. To date, since the Atlanteans disappeared, our modern technology has not yet evolved to what the Atlanteans used. This is what I believe, correct me if I am wrong Paul, what Paul was trying to state.

That's basically it.

I would not assume that our "modern technology" has not evolved to where the Atlanteans/Atalans were. The reason why I state that is because of indications (think Ben Rich and Gary McKinnon) that US black project programs are already exploring (and probably colonizing) other solar systems

But as far as the general public is concerned, yes, you are quite right in that we do not have the anti-gravity wave propulsion (and levitation) technology that the Atalans/Atlanteans had for their advanced methods of construction.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
[page 7] They were constructed by Atalan/Atlantean refugees with their gravity wave generators that were used to propel their craft. They knew that it was a race against time before their machines broke down beyond minor repair and the remaining Atalans died out. The purpose of those monolithic structures, as they saw it, was to provide testimony to their defeated and lost civilization.

He never stated extra terrestrials built them but Atlanteans with knowledge that we today do not have:

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
[page 7] 10. The pyramids and monolithic structures in the Americas, in Egypt, and elsewhere around the world were not built by the Anunnaki or aliens in general.

These statements were all prior to his posts to Kaifan. All the quotes you have after are relevant to his original post on page 10.

I think the real confusion is Human vs Atlalan vs Terran Vs Atlantean vs Zetan/alien and when what technology was used by whom.

Anyways this was a great topic.

Indeed it is and thank you for your thought-provoking analysis.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have no doubt we have the technology - just not public. Remember Ed Leedskalnin in Florida who built a coral garden moving 5k stones without any equipment back in 1923? He obvisouly discovered something that has eluded most for some time.

Here's a recent story on him:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_Ray

I am one of the Good Aliens...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join