It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm not sure exactly who you're addressing that statement to, but it almost sounded like a flame. He talks about "astral travel" and I know first hand the extent of his skill, and if he or you care to test me on that one, by all means, I can't wait

So yeah, sometimes one can claim to be "better" then someone else in relation to direct skill, and lucid dreaming and astral travel (or astral attack -ahem-) are in fact, a skill...and yeah I'm better then both of you. So what?
I've offered to help you and you know that, I offered Paul insight to, both you react the same way, rejection and attack. It's cute really.

I find it funny that I just got done agreeing on the Chi energy thing, and yes I am very well aware that we are all capable of it, but I get some kind of confrontational reply? . We all use "chi" in our own way to varying degrees, I never assumed "supremacy" in that. So I really don't appreciate your confrontational tone at all....especially after agreeing with you both in application of deterrent to astral-ET-encounters(possibly physical too, who knows?)..hmmm

Yeah exactly, and apparently the guy who digs on the topless astral weddings in leather pants and "Home-Depot-Dead-Bolt-Zetan Security Systems" has got it together on the "spiritual" & ET level...okay fine
Have fun at the orgy!

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

I was pointing out how sick I get of people claiming to know everything about everything. If you re read my post which I have edited to include the following... "If Chi is granted to us by group entities and only people such as Chris Angel have it, this must mean you are part of a group entity, are you? If not then you must be using Prana and not Chi was what I was asking here. For anyone to claim they have Chi means this is coming from an external force but you reject all belief in this external force. I can not because I have seen it and experienced it at first hand, they do exist .
I was not flaming you as such, so you have mis read this post. It was a general flame at 7 months membership off ATS which has been full of so called "experts". Too many experts claiming to know too much information, oh and look we now have a new claim from an unknown poster. The greys are our friends and they just need us to give their bodies souls again as the reptiles took this and their planet away from them. Well I thought Id heard all these theories on the greys but this is a new one.... more confusion to add to the massive pot of confusion.

Yes you have helped me and I thank you for this, like i say you have read the post wrong. can you say your better than me? No I dont think anyone should say this or can say this. Whats with the "we" thing? I know nothing about astral travel , yet you say you agree with me and Paul
Im not sure what you are referring to here. Astral attacks?

I have no intention of joining an astral orgy in black pants with a dead bolt security system for protection from the evil reticulum attack

You are funny sometimes, why on earth would you think Id join something like that. I will not get into this , as Ive posted before many have tryed and its just not worth trying to work out what its all about. I have no idea what this is about , maybe its energy exchange on some advanced level after ascension, maybe its a whole new energy that is to be created or possibly the union of two energy forces as one but its totally off topic and you should not be bringing this up again. I do not appreciate you posting that I will be at an astral orgy thankyou very much as I will not. If you really want to understand this ask Paul as I have no idea what its about. Do not ever post my name and orgies again, I am sick of this its nothing to do with me. I havent been and I whont be going but I really dont think this will be a problem because its not happening anyway.

You seem to be unable to accept that I practise HCR and have discussions on Pauls theories . Ive said before I find them interesting and yes some of it is true, some of course can not be proved and some probably could be proved wrong. Its just a discussion.

Im through with this astral discussion now, astral projection seems to be a personal learning curve, we can not learn how to do it from others. I went three times by complete chance, no idea how I did it and would not be able to do it again. As for astral attacks , yes I had some massive energy force thrown at me in the shape of a black saturn but who or what did this I have no idea. I survived it though so maybe astral attacks cant actually kill us or hurt us. I was also attacked by some black entity , I was unable to get it off me but someone else there took it off me. I do wonder what would have happened if they hadn't, but I dont think we can get harmed physically on the astral plane.

Go back and read the post again, you have over reacted.

Hey headlightone was this post dramatic enough for you, yes it may be full of emotion but I will not have anyone saying Im off to astral orgies, its wrong and personally damaging.
edit on 13-7-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If Chi is granted to us by group entities and only people such as Chris Angel have it, this must mean you are part of a group entity, are you?

Just curious is there anything documented about group entities and Chi Energy. Or is this just Paul’s theory, although some of his theory’s sound interesting there are just too many facts pointing to how false they are.

I have firsthand experience of how Paul works; I have no doubt in my mind that he is part of some Scientology/Cult. I have no hard feelings against Paul now, in fact I wish him the best on his search and I am all up for him proving me wrong about his Scientology/Cult. I do not mean to offend Paul when saying Scientology/Cult; I am just telling it how it is. As I said though I am open for him to prove me wrong and if it takes me off ignore I am willing to have a mature conversation with him without any more insults. I now realize the Anger towards Paul was my own doing, I joined TSOL through free will so I should not take it out on him.

I bring TSOL up because he is giving his views based on communicating with saints, and his input has a great deal to do with this thread. I am not saying he can/can’t communicate with saints but what if he himself is being misled by Group Entities or Greys/Aliens. I mean it’s a bit ground breaking don’t you think that one man knows all this information; he seems to claim he knows many answers about life based on his psychic powers. This is when he could not tell me the name of one relative who had passed on to the other side. In fact he saw this as an insult and the next think I he told me I had a Dominant Aura Color of RED. Now I guess that means I am evil?
He has a lot of belief that Chris Angel is using Chi Energy powered by Group Entities, even when Chris Angle revealed his levitation illusion himself. Just type in Chris Angle Revealed into a search engine and see what you come up with. There are many people who have already debunked some of Chris Angels work for what it is “An Illusion”

So I am sorry to say I just cannot believe a word Paul Says, MG you say you never received any of the strange emails off Paul. When In fact you did If I am not mistaken remember the “Be careful what you wish for” I know you have great faith in Karma and I do not hold it against you that you are being nice with Paul. Hey he is only human no matter how much his ego has taken over him; we are not all perfect I sure am not anyway, but I would just like to say “Remember what Paul did” don’t judge him by it just remember what he did and be on your guard. I am only advising you, you have free will to take any path you choose and nobody can tell you if you are on the right/wrong path, only you can.

Shakesbeer is only looking out for you, one min you thank him for helping you and the next you seem to walk straight back into the problem. Remember who was there when we were first trying to get over TSOL. I am not taking Shakesbeers side I would rather you just sort out what needs to be sorted.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You keep away from that astral orgy scene ms green

See the emotions are running again .
I will settle down in front of the monitor with some chocolates cocoa and a big box of tissues cos you lot are gonna make me cry I just know it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What a load of non-sensical tripe, Alien huggers taking over a good post

No one knows a damn thing, nothing, theories, ideas, information and disinformation and assumptions about the situation based on third party information.

When someone shows up at my door with a "good alien" and they sit down and I get some impression after years of meditation and martial arts and education and my highly skilled senses that somethuing genuinely benevolent is talking to me and i'm not being mind f'd into thinking happy thoughts... then and only then, might I consider being cool...

and even then, I'd still demand that we keep high standards of protectionism for our planet, the nicest alien from the best group of chi tea drinking fairies from the candy land planet gets Shot At if it doesn't announce it's pressence.

Nothing that could carry germs or cause an accident can land here without express customs and decontamination and authoritative knowledge of it's pressence. Tresspass otherwise is cause to shoot on sight.

Just because it's smarter, better or what have you doesn't mean it doesn't screw up, or that it's actions might not adversely affect My Species...

I don't care about good or bad... The Good ones get us killed too, like feeding a wild animal... Hello then it is No longer afraid of Humans some of whom are Hunters nor does it have the ability to discern one from the other any more than we do in this case, it's just too easy for an advanced race to altr the human mind.

I take No Faith in anyone abducted who has a "good" experience for all I know they were raped repeatedly, fed on, genetically altered the had the memory erased and happy pills were given freely...

sorry, No Aliens Allowed... meetings need to be in large groups with highly trained experts and soldiers trained to defend against mental cnditioning present...

anything else is Illegal Tresspas...

I am "Kill on sight" in any Alien abduction encounter circumstance... Good Alien, Bad Alien... the Key word is Alien

If there is a Craft, this is valubale technology for defense of my species, it is my duty as an Earthling to sieze it, if there is information to be had, it needs to be taken by force, torture... sorry i'm no talking water boarding either...

it's just, the only way to know your not being lied to, there is no together way... I get my hands on a grey, I keep showing it pieces of itself until it tells me everything I want to know, I cause it enough pain that it can't use it's mind or intellect against me and finger by finger, piece by piece until it wants to die so bad it tells me everything... even a good alien.

I'm in it for the species and... I am certain that, via stories from history and our religous text, that a major issue of our ondition is "aliens" nephillim... others, whatever have tried before to alter our genome, make us "not human" and that (not that genetic engineering is bad) but, it needs to be done by us, our way with genes from our Earth... that, our bloodline is important...

Aliens are enemies any kind, any kind at all

They all must die any single one that lands without permission or hides in our Earth.

Two sentient spieces one planet...one will be absorbed or die off, even if they are benevolent, ther benevolent ways, their superior genetics, their peaceful philosophies...

I hate them, I don't want Peace form the peaceful aliens I don't want it, why so we can be the bahammas of the Galaxy? Hell no... Take the peaceful alien philosophies and as they read them to you stick your thumb right in its eye pull it out and show it to the big headed freak...

Leave this planet Warriors you sick self hating sissies, Get up, make a spear from a broom stick and a table knife and go out like a man even if we are going to loose.

If trhey are here make them regret ever coming, we Can't leave Earth unless we are peaceful? They control some energy?

This is Madness? They come to our world, take our people, alter our genetics, demand our capitulation to their rules, claim our lands and the planets of our system.... THIS IS EARTH (Big Boot To an Alien Chest inserted here)

Funny? Yeah but real... That's how i'll handle aliens, and... in the end this is Your lot, there will be no peaceful ending or induction to some federation because guys like me will turn it bloody regardless of what you do and you'll be forced to be right in the middle of a war and sorry but, as a human you'll blend with me when they turn the plasma cannons on...left with a choice of fight back or die...

it's the way it's going to be no matter what because it's the way it needs to be.

We leave this planet as a warrior race, don't be afraid of current wars, it's all just practice,it's fine, we are training our people in the desert, in the inner cities... many of us are being made ready, there is purpose behind all of this, police state, great place to breed warriors.

Christ gave us a choice, told it to Mary Magdalene, Kill each other on earth or become the Conquerer of the Stars, Armageddon is a choice... but there is no option that doesn't include a fight.

There is purpose behind everything... don't be afraid.

Long live the resistance, long live mankind conquerer of Stars

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Theirs absolutely no doubt which side of the fence you inhabit.
I think in any set of dynamic situation a balance with both parties ideologies catered for.
compassion and understanding above everything.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

You keep away from that astral orgy scene ms green

See the emotions are running again .
I will settle down in front of the monitor with some chocolates cocoa and a big box of tissues cos you lot are gonna make me cry I just know it.

No high emotions here. I had just wrote a reply out to psycho but the damn computer crashed, so its lost forever now, more viruses. I'll type it out again as it was very relevant to this thread.
I was just saying to him that I dont see the problem here. I am on this thread to discuss all things alien and they keep bringing all this "stuff" up all the time. Others are trying to stay on topic, even if its only just but this stuff is not relevant.

I want to know what everyones opinion is that why I speak to Paul R, I have no one on ignore (yet!) and all this about who said what to who, whos helped who , who sent which e mail to who is not relevant and is more likely to fit in on some Hollywood E programme on E4.

Yer just like your signature says..when will people GET OVER IT!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Theirs absolutely no doubt which side of the fence you inhabit.
I think in any set of dynamic situation a balance with both parties ideologies catered for.
compassion and understanding above everything.

For humans not souless abominations that want to take from us our divinity.

What these things all realy are has been made clear...

We have a genome that dates 36,000 years yet only for a century have a civilization back... it is obvious now, we were at this level in some form prior to the flood, the world wide ruins beneath the oceans are irrefutable...

3 x at least... 3x we have come up and been shot back down... not by our own hands...

This time they loose... ever religion, ever culture through our whole history we are told to be warry...only when we are so far removed from true knoweldeg of them do they come back, pretending to be peaceful and offering us...enlightenment lol, only to wreck us in subtle ways...

Fathers of Lies, Reptiles, Insects creatures who hate g-d because when this world colapses when the universe recycles they have no escape, they are the damned they do not get to go the next step, we do when we die...

They would have us thwart creation, in a desire to live forever... to keep us within a flatworld when we could be sooo much more.

They use their knowledge of these realms to trick us in to thuinking they are "higher" but they can't cross all the way... Thats why they hate to actually fight, dead is dead forever to them, use deciet and trickery in everything they do.

They are to be butchered, when religions talk about being a martyr it is not against men but them that this ideology is taken for, we have salvation when we die, we extend fully into the higher dimensions, we have a soul...

We will win and i'm not fooled by the lies of fallen angels

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

To have a strategy ideology you must know your percieved adversary
better than you know yourself and we DONT.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I now realize the Anger towards Paul was my own doing, I joined TSOL through free will so I should not take it out on him.

He has a lot of belief that Chris Angel is using Chi Energy powered by Group Entities, even when Chris Angle revealed his levitation illusion himself.

MG you say you never received any of the strange emails off Paul. When In fact you did If I am not mistaken remember the “Be careful what you wish for” I know you have great faith in Karma and I do not hold it against you that you are being nice with Paul. I am only advising you, you have free will to take any path you choose and nobody can tell you if you are on the right/wrong path, only you can.

Shakesbeer is only looking out for you, one min you thank him for helping you and the next you seem to walk straight back into the problem. Remember who was there when we were first trying to get over TSOL. I am not taking Shakesbeers side I would rather you just sort out what needs to be sorted.

I am glad you have seen the anger came from you and not TSOL. I also realized this .

Yes I have seen the video on how Chris Angel showed how he levitates, its very convincing and is posted a few pages back. I dont really have much to say about Mr Angel but I guess a lot of what he does will be an illusion so to speak.

I cant believe you of all people are questioning group entities. I know you saw them too. They can manifest parts of bodies but not whole bodies. How you can question them I dont understand.

Now whats the problem here? I am on this thread to talk about an alien invasion not about all this other "stuff" you two keep bringing up. Many are trying to stay on topic even if its only slightly but really this astral stuff is hardly alien invasion is it. I DID NOT recieve any of the e mails on meeting on astral planes, the one you are referring to about be careful what you wish for was a joke about Harrison Ford, just a joke. You remember I said how all the TSOL stuff was getting a bit much to take in and if Harrison Ford landed in my garden with his Millenium Falcon Id go like a shot. Well thats what the joke was about .

Why you keep saying shakesbeer is helping me and Ive thrown it back in his face is stupid. My rant was about ATS in general and how people think they have the answers, it was not aimed at him, hes over reacted and then wished me luck at an astral orgy. I took offense to this thats all.

I am a grown person, I am on this thread to discuss aliens, I do not need "looking" out for as you say he is doing. Yes when I left TSOL he was there to discuss his experience which was helpful and Im not saying it wasnt.

Now please can you just let me get on with discussing alien invasions please. Im interested in the other dimensions as I think many aliens do live on these, and Pauls theories on these dimensions are worth discussion.
Everyones points on this thread are worth discussion as really none of us know anything 100% do we.

Im not falling out with you two over this, its just can we try to keep on topic.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Im through with this astral discussion now, astral projection seems to be a personal learning curve, we can not learn how to do it from others.

Uh, you're wrong, it's something you can learn and other learn how to do it all the time. That's just you thinking you know what you're talking about again. Just in case or anyone else wants proof, I'll post this link again. You can learn how to have OBEs, lucid dreams, etc but not if you have limiting beliefs which you have at least demonstrated to me many times. I've tried to help you change those limiting beliefs (not exploit fear like PR), but instead I get a slanted flamed.

Oh and I'm not necessarily saying you'd willing participate in an astral orgy, I'm just saying PR won't particular care if you agree, you'll just find yourself in a similar position again..but yeah I'm the bad guy. I'm the one telling you there's better information out there (and providing it) as well trying to tell everyone not to be afraid of ETs, either by diplomacy or by will (chi, or punching one in the face if you have to) while Paul keeps pushing fear.... so obviously that make me your problem for some reason, yeah nice.

You can call what I said over reacting but it seemed fairly obviously that your post was directed at me. If it wasn't don't get mad at me for misinterpreting the way you worded something. Your post was in reply to me, and you where you using the pronoun "you" in your statements, so how am I not supposed to think that comment was directed at me?

As far as chakra meditation goes, why don't get the opinion of another practicioner on whether or not you should just be doing one kind of chakra meditation. Paul is the only person I've ran into so far that advocates focusing only on one chakra, it makes no sense. Unless of course you want someone to "open their heart" so you burst in and do whatever you want with them...hmmmm

Oh and the problem with Paul's definiton of "group entity" is that he obviously gives WAY too much power to that ideal doesn't he? He believes those magicians to be truly performing those illusions as demonstrated, he calls them GE's, so does that mean Criss Angel comes into Pauls dreams and attacks him? Ask him, maybe it has, any psychologist or psychiatrist would have great insight on that I'm sure. But he'd never do that because he doesn't "believe" in any kind of "Fruedian" analysis as he blanketly calls anyone who academically studies the mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I cant believe you of all people are questioning group entities. I know you saw them too. They can manifest parts of bodies but not whole bodies. How you can question them I dont understand.

I think what I saw was a GE I never doubted that I saw or felt the presence of a GE. I was asking what other people out there feel GE power people like Chris Angle, Sorry to bring it up but it’s sort of being discussed on the topic. The reason I brought up TSOL is because Paul_Richards is the leader of TSOL and his work is related to the discussion on this topic.

Don’t you think that if I am trying to line up with what Paul is saying I sort of need a little belief in him? All I am saying is due to past experience believing Paul is a very difficult thing to do. So what he is discussing on this topic I disagree with.

None of us know what ET’s have planned for us, yet alone know if they are our allies or enemy. I think the closes we are is the Disclosure Project “That is what I believe in” We may have our own theories based on other people’s but this is no solid enough to say “I know the truth” Nobody does, we may someday as a race but I don’t think one person will pop out the woodwork and know all the answers.

The only thing we got to go on is the witnesses who came forward in the Disclosure Project to let us know what our government has been hiding from us. It’s simple “They don’t want us to know”
I saw alien and UFO over 10 years ago and I still have no idea what they were all about, I am not even going to claim they are good or bad because I just don’t know. Unless somebody comes on here with a leg missing due to an ET thinking they were lunch I have no reason to think they are going to eat me

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

You can call what I said over reacting but it seemed fairly obviously that your post was directed at me. If it wasn't don't get mad at me for misinterpreting the way you worded something. Your post was in reply to me, and you where you using the pronoun "you" in your statements, so how am I not supposed to think that comment was directed at me?

As far as chakra meditation goes, why don't get the opinion of another practicioner on whether or not you should just be doing one kind of chakra meditation. Paul is the only person I've ran into so far that advocates focusing only on one chakra, it makes no sense. Unless of course you want someone to "open their heart" so you burst in and do whatever you want with them...hmmmm

Yes my reply was to you regarding the use of Chi energy, I was reacting to you saying you were comparing your self to these illusionists, so I was asking YOU if you had experience of group entities. The remaining part of my post was a general rant at those who claim to know the truth and Im sorry if it appeared it was aimed at you. However you took this, there was no need to start attacking me in you reply re alien astral orgies. I do not claim to understand them, and as I say its possibly all about energies, creating new energies, new beings maybe created from from ascension ( you yourself said it was all about manipulating Chi), I DONT KNOW, ask Paul he will know. Hey you know what I dont care, I really dont care anymore.

I thank you for your interest in astral projection, but it seems any discussion ends in a fight on this subject. You are very talented in this area, I am not, and I cant seem to learn how to do it.

Alien entities, alien angels and alien invasion is a very interesting subject. I am not only interested in physical aliens such as the greys, I am also very interested in the spiritual side of aliens. It seems the two subjects cause heated debates for some strange reason.

I DO chakra meditation you know this, you can not meditate without using ALL 7 chakras, but I also do HCR. For you to say I do not do chakra meditation is stupid because you know I do. We have discussed this at great length. I would NEVER stop using the other 6 chakras, as I think many messages are being sent to us that this is the way forward to contacting many other entities in other dimensions. Meditation is helping a lot of people view whats being there for centuries .It also must be pointed out that some aliens use our chakras to manipulate us, and we must be on guard against this. The reptiles and greys definatly manipulate people through their brow chakra. I think it is one of the ways they attempt to control us.

It seems what ever i say your just going to accuse me of blindly following Paul R when Ive even told him I dont agree with some of his theories. I will continue to ask questions of any poster that seems interesting to me, I am sorry if you dont agree with this. As psycho says we all have free will, and Im using mine to reply to posts I find interesting. You say you dont believe Paul, well surely the best way to work out if this is true is to have a discussion with him. My posts to Paul R clearly show I am not following him blindly, I am asking him questions not blindly following and agreeing.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You seem to be unable to accept that I practice HCR and have discussions on Pauls theories

Do you not see how the whole thing started in the first place, Why you were under GE attack, why other people in your house were also going through the same thing.

It's like shooting yourself with a gun then doing it again just to check that it hurt.

I am not your teacher MG, I am not telling you what you should and should not be doing. As I said you have free will, what I am doing is giving you some advice as a good friend.

Let’s just say "I can see where this is going" even though you may not. To me you are feeding Paul with everything he needs. Am I the only person to see this

Maybe I am crazy; maybe I should just disappear into the shadows of ATS where all the other Ex-Member of TSOL are. He has people hiding scared after their encounter with TSOL. This is not some game “This happened”

So as a friend I am advising you “You are leaving yourself wide open for the whole drama to happen again” even if you disagree with me and think you are safe. Take that anyway you want and I hope you can prove me wrong I really do.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes my reply was to you regarding the use of Chi energy, I was reacting to you saying you were comparing your self to these illusionists

No I said PAUL compared me to those illusionists, go back and read the post. Second I am an illusionist, I'm an artist & musician two examples of true magic in this reality.

so I was asking YOU if you had experience of group entities.

eeyup! and all the negative ones met the same fate, got lit up, got punked, slapped down, banish, and many many other interesting ways of "demise" when we've met. I've also met really cool "group entities", like spiritual figure heads, and those are most excellent times.

However you took this, there was no need to start attacking me in you reply re alien astral orgies.

Once again, that was not an indication that you would willing participate...it was more a comment on PR's recruitment tactics.

I do not claim to understand them, and as I say its possibly all about energies, creating new energies, new beings maybe created from from ascension ( you yourself said it was all about manipulating Chi), I DONT KNOW, ask Paul he will know.

I don't need to, PR is pretty much FOS and I'm already well versed in chi energy. But I'd be happy to offer you any further insight you may want...

I thank you for your interest in astral projection, but it seems any discussion ends in a fight on this subject. You are very talented in this area, I am not, and I cant seem to learn how to do it.

It seriously sounds like you try to compete with me, not learn from me like I've offered. So it's only your fault you remain at the same level of proficiency due to your own arrogance and self doubt.

Alien entities, alien angels and alien invasion is a very interesting subject. I am not only interested in physical aliens such as the greys, I am also very interested in the spiritual side of aliens. It seems the two subjects cause heated debates for some strange reason.

Yeah because spirituality already sparks judgment like no other (as I'm sure you're well aware of on both side of the proverbial judgmental fence), then you add ET's into that?! Yeah I'm sure you're going to find droves of people who can agree and have a conversation on that....sure. Only way that will happen is if you join some kind of quasi-spiritual ET group that has it's own set of deities that it pays homage to and makes you assume a different identity...oh wait..you already tried that didn't you? How did that work out again?

I DO chakra meditation ...

Yeah you're trying to learn how to control the Kundalini, but you talk like you're some kind of master but from what I can tell, if you where a master you wouldn't ask the questions you do of others on many subjects.

It seems what ever i say your just going to accuse me of blindly following Paul R when Ive even told him I dont agree with some of his theories. I will continue to ask questions of any poster that seems interesting to me, I am sorry if you dont agree with this.

No I don't accuse you of anything, I don't have to. All any of us have to do is sit back and watch your actions. Just like you think we're fighting I'm sure, I say we're finally talking. You say you don't want any of the drama but you choose to do this out in the open thread. As you know I've tried to talk about all of this stuff via u2u and IM. So what are you going to say now? So go ahead and try to blame me for you bringing the public drama to the threads you post in.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Maybe I am crazy; maybe I should just disappear into the shadows of ATS where all the other Ex-Member of TSOL are.

So as a friend I am advising you “You are leaving yourself wide open for the whole drama to happen again” even if you disagree with me and think you are safe. Take that anyway you want and I hope you can prove me wrong I really do.

THAT drama will NEVER happen again, I have the knowlege of that in my brain forever thanks very much. ( but like you say how much of it was created in our minds by US) I am not leaving myself open to anything, I am merely interested but like you I will now disappear into the shadows of ATS with all the other EX members of TSOL .

I am very safe in my own beliefs , you see you all dont even know what my beliefs are do you, you've just all jumped on the brainwashed route havent you, instead of actually asking what I believe in. Oh look Greens gone mad again, well no actually I have not. I do not need to prove anybody anything so i will not be proving you wrong, but your wrong Im not about to become who I was before. Youre insane to even be thinking this, I have gained much knowlege since those days, knowlege I was only trying to improve upon and use. Next time why dont you actually ask me what my views are rather than thinking them up for me . Im not getting at you but really you two have just thought the worst of me havent you.

So what are you going to say now? So go ahead and try to blame me for you bringing the public drama to the threads you post in.

Yes you keep attracting drama by your posts, there was no drama from me, I was discussing aliens until you brought up astral orgies AGAIN. Your misinterpretation of my post sparked this dramatic out burst I think you'll find. Other threads I post in dont get this dramatic, ask your self why that is hey.

Im through with this thread, its become hijacked and totally off topic.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

To have a strategy ideology you must know your percieved adversary
better than you know yourself and we DONT.

well... fair enough, knowing you have an enemy is a good first step though!

I think however the best functioning model we can have is to compare the situation with the arrival of westerners in the new world post columbus.

The motives are almost certainly all very similar even given a higher intelligence Chaos theory, fractal mathamatics in thinking can help to interpret motives upwards on the scale of things being different but yet the same

The worst of them would be rouge, the criminals, the mentally insane, those that would hunt or kill or abuse for fun other sentients, those escaping punishment, those with no alliegence to anything, these aliens would gain pleasure from the death and torture of humans.

The next group would be the soldiers, the conquerers, those who would wish to claim territory, those aliens would be here to kill, conquer and enslave and claim Earth, both of the above groups being alien if carnivorous would be willing to use us as food

The next group would be those that see us as savage and primative but have faith in something, they would be here to convert us, to teach us thier ways, to try and assimilate us, feeling superior, the death of those that do not follow them would be acceptable, the outcome with these good aliens could only be indoctrination and absorption, they would seek to live in peace, but by their rules and system it being "superior' to our in their eyes

Next would be peaceful refugess, those who wish to live here and meet us and without an agenda, those fleeing persecution, these aliens could be said to be genuinely benevolent, but unwittingly they would bring problems, disease? Spys for other alien groups, technologies that could alter our species in ways unintended and the wrath of those they were fleeing in the first place, even if we could get along, there is still an issue of resources which we have in short supply and some of which we might not even know of yet could be taken right from underneath us, what i'm saying is, living among us in possesion of knowledge we don't have they would in time out compete us and therefore even this coexistence is still a grave danger

The final group would be the genuinely benign, those that seek only knowledge and awareness, scientists and explorers who would take care of this world, wish only to study us, the ultra liberals the intellectual elite, and I would say even from this group we have what to fear, they are willing like the crocodile hunter was, to abduct us, experiment on us, watch us ... I'm not fond of that kind of treatment, i'm not a lab animal.

What I am saying is... we are all the same, we can Know our enemy because sentience is not alien, they feed, they reproduce, they have philosophies and need resources of whatever kind to do the things they do, like there is little difference between men there would be little difference between us and them, they are organisms, nothing more nothing less, all things are different yet all the same...

we can know what a carnivorous alien desires and feels because we simply need to extrapolate upwards the intensity of those urges and draw on human examples of what lets say... a reptillian alien would be like... Jeffory Dhamer comes to mind...

like wise we can know "the benevolent aliens" by looking at our own religions, what are our people of peace and spirituality like how do they treat primatives, how do our scientists tag and track sentient animals on eEarth

Being omnivorous, and mostly peacefulHumans, every day on Earth Millions of creatures are ruthlessly slaughtered by "traders" despite knowing they have what we would call 'rudimentary" feelings and emotions and a basic capacity to understand the world around them, we raise them, pet them, kids play with our cattle...then boom they get the axe, and scientists and holy men feed on them as "burgers" so they don't have to psychlogically deal with the reality...

Do I need to, know where they are from, or have every info of location to fight them?

No, I know them by knowing us, and I know the limits of technology and more importantly know they don't want to destroy the planet, so I know them well enough... I know that the first step is clearing them from this planet and then the solar system, I know we outnumber them massively here, that we are the natives.

Biggest mistake the natives made was that some of the glorified our culture, thought we were superior, our g-d was superior, as it turns out...those Natives were wrong about that, the gun was not so much more mighty than the bow outnumbered 1,000 to 10, our religions cause far more death and dismay than thiers ever did

and if they acted together, they could have kept us from the continent...

all it would have taken was a dozen roanoakes not 1

Nature repeats itself, we can know them without knowing them, we have witnessed this in recorded history, we know the outcome if we don't fight.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sorry but I was just going by what I have read in you post. To me it sounded very much like you are leaving yourself open. You may be safe here in your walking life, I know you are a very strong person, it’s beyond that where I feel you are leaving yourself open. E.g. The Astral Plane and Lucid Dreams

Maybe next time somebody won’t be there to reach in and save you. (You should understand what I am talking about) Sorry for going on "I just care" Thats all, I thought friends were suppost to help eatchother. Hell I tell all my friends to be streight with me, even if I don't like what they got to say.

Well as I said before not many people understand me until it's to late. I can only give advice I can't make choices for you.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Shudders and blows nose and reaches for another tissue.
mmmm these choccies are good.
I didnt realise the astral plain was so dangerous I will stay up all night tonight lots of red bull I think.
Wonder who will play Freddie Kruger.
Nightmare on ms green street.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How come creepy things never bother me lol...

I think they must read my posts about aliens

But seriously, people connect thier meditative experiences or other similar things to contact with aliens lol and for me nothing could be further from the truth.

When I hit that proper place... all I get is incarnations of the goddess and connections to people from my past and other such yummy goodness, the experiences are always healing. Sometimes I can even manifest things in my life...

But negative experiences, alien beings, nope never...

Ever stop and think you may have been abducted and things were wired in that were unnatural?

Because seriously, never have found a bad thing on the other side...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

An analogy could be if you live in a rich suburban neighborhood, you might be able to say "I've never seen anyone car jacked" but that doesn't mean those things don't exist does it? Some of us choose to jump into adventure there which always entails some kind of struggle between "good" & "evil", "light" & "dark" but it's all subjective, it's all filtered through the projection of symbols in your mind, and it all can be wicked fun

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join