It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

The belief that the Reticulans need us because they are a dying race and/or as their only source of food is inaccurate.

In truth, they are simply parasitic.

They use worlds selfishly and prey upon those humanoid civilizations that are too weak to defend themselves against their high technology

They are no more dependent on us than we are on shellfish.

They simply harvest this world and many others as they see fit in their galactic empire and do not care what we think or how we feel, and consider us to be an inferior species.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

They simply harvest this world and many others as they see fit in their galactic empire and do not care what we think or how we feel, and consider us to be an inferior species.

Paul, what about the taller greys are these different from the smaller ones that everyone is refering to on here? These taller ones are reported in a better light than their smaller relatives, do you know much about these? Not much is said about these its always the little ones. Are they more spiritually advanced ? Where do they actually fit into this whole scenario.

I wouldnt especially attach these type of greys to eating humans or extracting endocrine secreations.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Paul Richard wrote:
Now that civility is once again restored in this thread and there is no need to defend myself against vicious attacks, I see the need to confirm what I stated before in my arguments, which did not change one iota throughout the discussion.

Paul Richard why try to make yourself look innocent? You were clearly one of the main problems in this thread but you are in denial.

Paul Richard wrote:
“There was absolutely no inconsistency in my statements and conclusions in this discussion.”
“which did not change one iota throughout the discussion.

Now your trying to save face and because clearly you changed your statements and there were many inconsistencies. So your above statement is a lie.

Let me show you, originally you stated the pyramids were made by humans here:

Originally posted by Kaifan
Humans are the true builders of the pyramids...
Paul Richard responds:
I agree with that conclusion.

Originally posted by Kaifan
...there are several ways to build a similar structure without modern tech...
Paul Richard responds:
Yes, there are several ways to do it, slowly and arduously, without modern technology

Note You claimed there are several ways to do it arduously WITHOUT modern technology.

Then you agreed humans built the pyramids here:

Paul Richard wrote:
“I agree that humans or Terrans are the true builders of the pyramids.”

Then I dis-agreed with that statement here:

Your statement “I agree that humans or Terrans are the true builders of the pyramids.

My statement, “I completely dis-agree.”

Then you changed your mind to save face because a few others didn‘t agree with you including me, so you change your statement from agreeing that humans built the pyramids Without Modern Technology to extraterrestrials being part of the construction of the pyramids using anti-gravity technology here:

Paul Richard wrote:
The pyramids were built using gravity wave technologies generally not available today.

From your statement above.

Yes, there are several ways to do it, slowly and arduously, without modern technology."

To suddenly using gravity wave technologies that we generally don't have available today.
Which is it...

Then you state:

I agree that humans or Terrans are the true builders of the pyramids.

To Suddenly this statement.

“The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt.”

So now you claim the Atlantean refugess built the pyramids including all the pyramids around the world as you state in Americas and Egypt which I completely dis-agreed with.

You changed your statements way too much so which is it?

From humans built the pyramids without modern technology, to suddenly humans built them with modern anti-gravity technology to with the help of extraterrestrials and then suddenly the Atlanteans built them after they lost a nuclear war! Hmmm and then you claim there was absolutely no inconsistency in your statements.

So you lied here by stating the following :

“There was absolutely no inconsistency in my statements and conclusions in this discussion.”

Absolutely is a big word there Paul, so I will use it in saying that it’s ABSOLUTELY clear that there were MANY inconsistencies in your statements. Which makes you out to be a fraud, now how are you going to come back and save face on this one? I’m sure you will think of something nutty as usual.

Congratulations you are now officially a proven fraud from your above statements you made and then there is your alluding the extraterrestrials story a very creative imagination indeed but I’m sure it never happened. Your credibility has been torn to shreds! Lmao lol

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by malcr

The belief that the Reticulans need us because they are a dying race and/or as their only source of food is inaccurate.

In truth, they are simply parasitic.

They use worlds selfishly and prey upon those humanoid civilizations that are too weak to defend themselves against their high technology

They are no more dependent on us than we are on shellfish.

Paul you really don't have a clue, you should stick to something you know like meditation! What a creative imagination you have! Ever consider writing a sci-fi book? lmao

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Hey hi! Look I really like your thread its excellent but I would just keep to the topic or you'll find your thread gets closed, Ive seen it so many times before. The thread has been given a chance to start a fresh with the MOD pointing out personal attacks are not welcome on ATS. Dont continue with this stance you'll loose your thread which has turned out to be a very very good one.

Forget who built the pyramids its not relevent , unless you can prove aliens take humans there to eat them I guess.

Im not getting at you but you post some excellent things and you should stick to this and not use your knowledge to attack others, believe me Ive done my fair share of attacking in the past and it really only leads to closed threads. A closed thread is a dead thread.
Your a very intelligent poster, let that shine instead.

Great thread all in all though, congratulations.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Mr Green,

Your right I've let everything out of my system, I wanted to show Paul that he was being insconsistant with many of his statements because of his arrogance and great ego trip in posting that he wasn't. If you didn't notice before he orginally went after me in this thread and his statements were deleted by the Mods.

So everything is fair and square!
Enough is enough, I've said all that's needed!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

Hi Mr Green,

great
Now lets get back to aliens eating us

You any ideas on the taller greys? They are seen as very spiritual surely they dont eat us?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
this is the funniest thread Ive read to date... keep it going.. im loving it... its a laugh a minute.. wait till I tell the guys at work. aliens abducting ,, and eating us.. I hope they work on the chinese for a while.. there are way to many people over there..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Paul, what about the taller greys are these different from the smaller ones that everyone is refering to on here? These taller ones are reported in a better light than their smaller relatives, do you know much about these? Not much is said about these its always the little ones. Are they more spiritually advanced ? Where do they actually fit into this whole scenario.

I wouldnt especially attach these type of greys to eating humans or extracting endocrine secreations.

Thanks

The taller Greys - as in six foot variety - have been reported to oversee the four foot tall Greys. But they all work together in a common theme (along with the Nordics) in being subservient to their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whats so hard to believe we taste just like chicken anyway.

think with sense...who says we aren't cows, half the people in the forum would walk right up the ramp of the first craft that landed adorned with flowers... seasoned and everything...

Think about it, this huge rise in population and technology? Who says it's natural to expand so fast? how would a Galactic civilization that happened to eat meat and was extremely advanced of us harvest it's food?

6-7-8 Billion people, max the planet and then Boom, a single Emp burst or pole shift or other stu device that affects the planet, a flood maybe...whatever a Myriad of ways they could knock us out for a short period... Global Amnesia leave a few behind to repopulate...

Maybe pole shift for amnesia effect then the flood to erase the previous civilization? Who Knows...

But I could see large planet sized craft going world to world, harvesting and droping off unsuspecting civilizations every couple of centuries from different worlds... How does a Galactic civilization farm? Lol who taught us agriculture lol... the gods?

I mean we are perfect, we raise our young eat copiously when available, medicate ourselves, raise ourselves... virtually labor free...

Is it different than cows? who live a whole life unaware? How why would a cow imagine that anything would give it this beautiful free range pasture it's whole life then march it into a death chamber... completely oblivious until the final moooo as the axe falls...

Bulls know that's why we keep Bulls rare a Bull will go for a man on sight almost always...

I'm keeping my horns sharp

You know why, because we don't ride zebras we ride horses, we don't eat widebeast we eat Cow... a Zebra will almost never let you ride it a wildebeast will ram your head right off or trample you in a herd...

The Greys if that adavanced would not wipe us out if we fought back, they'd just find a more docile farm animal, it's better to be a Zebra than a horse, they would allow seasonal hunting in small numbers... and leave us alone if fought back...

So fight, if you see a Grey punch it in it's big bolbous head... be a Baboon, tear it's head off... shoot it, who cares... you might or might not live, but as food you'd be a pain in the arse...

We eat chickens cus they are chicken... that's all there is to say, no one eats Eagle or Vulture or Owl, they bite, they are wild free things...

If we are a spieces we be an onery mean species if we leave the planet we go as Klingons and kick ass the whole way off...

no one is eating me...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A person is being abducted and eaten every 5 minutes while you guys fight among yourselves

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Paul Richard why try to make yourself look innocent? You were clearly one of the main problems in this thread but you are in denial.

I no longer respect your opinion on anything.

If my illumination counters your ignorance, prejudice, and Reticulan propaganda, which it does indeed do, then I am in the right place and doing the right thing.

Quite true

Now your trying to save face and because clearly you changed your statements and there were many inconsistencies. So your above statement is a lie.

Groping at straws again I see.

Strive to strain your meager mental capacity amidst your senility and try to understand.

Just because I stated that the pyramids COULD be constructed with low tech DOES NOT MEAN that THEY WERE constructed that way

Your arguments are nothing short of pathetic.

I will try and use smaller words next time.

Nah...you are not even worth the effort.

Welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and I don't believe any definitives about any particular races or claimed assumtions about our place in this Universe...

These stories of origins and spiecies bore me... I'm pretty sure the Greys are real, I don't much care where they come from until it's time to go there and finish them off, locations, numbers and plans of attack and defenses and weapons i'm up against are all that matter to me...

Rectumians and Norweigens and Drag Queen lizards alike... the stories are worthless, this is our planet, we start killing them here and when I get my hands on one i'll make it tell me for myself exactly where it comes from and then i'll know the truth for sure... as I twist it's big head around with my thumb in it's big ugly oval eye

left alone with a dog chained to a tree in my yard is the way to get the truth from the creepy human eating little advanced being...

and I'm sorry... if a manta Ray finally took out the Crocadile hunter we all have hope... shouldn't go around probing and assaulting things, they bite sometimes...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Thanks

The taller Greys - as in six foot variety - have been reported to oversee the four foot tall Greys. But they all work together in a common theme (along with the Nordics) in being subservient to their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters.

How do you know the nordics are under the reptilians? This statement to me is quite alarming, are there any good aliens out there? What about the federation of light?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hi Mr Green,

great

You any ideas on the taller greys? They are seen as very spiritual surely they dont eat us?

Here is a list of alien types along with descriptions: www.think-aboutit.com...
Now Paul doesn't believe in other alien types just the grays, reptilians and it now appears Mantis's and Nordics have just recently been added to his list. Good Job Paul keep up the good work, keep learning!
Well I suggest Paul continues studying and let's hope he reads up on the different types of aliens out there, it will definitely be a plus for him and help him with his story telling adventures.

p.s. The Taller grays are in most cases very spiritual and benevolent beings! Not all grays are malevolent Mr. Green they all come from different places and there is a wide variety of different types of grays, just like there is a wide variety of different humans.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Federation of light? Good g-d... sounds like a Pig asking the Cow for help in the butchers back yard...

We need ani airraft guns in our yards like ww2 for crying out loud...

and I hate all the political posts... I think we are a born warrior race big strong fast smart chimps good with a sword, good with a gun...

Why care what they are? They aren't human and I like to fight, but I don't want to fight people I want to kick the ass of something that sucks worse than we do...

Mary magdalene was told by Christ about Armageddon "Man has a choice to destroy himself here on Earth or become the conquerer of the heavens"

So I'm taking Christs advice, he didn't say King of the heavens, he didn't say explorer of the heavens he didn't say colonist of the heavens

He said Conquerer of the heavens...

So we need to stop this bs infighting and listen to Jesus and go kill all the damn Aliens!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi Mr Green,

great

Here is a list of alien types along with descriptions: www.think-aboutit.com...
Now Paul doesn't believe in other alien types just the grays, reptilians and it now appears Mantis's and Nordics have just recently been added to his list. Good Job Paul keep up the good work, keep learning!
Well I suggest Paul continues studying and let's hope he reads up on the different types of aliens out there, it will definitely be a plus for him and help him with his story telling adventures.

p.s. The Taller grays are in most cases very spiritual and benevolent beings! Not all grays are malevolent Mr. Green they all come from different places and there is a wide variety of different types of grays, just like there is a wide variety of different humans.

This I think could be true, but I don't care if they land on my property I'm filling up full of lead, I know lots of spiritual humans too... most of them Suck

Any competitor species will out ompete us given the chance, two beetles on a tree one species looses to the more aggressive... They need to leave and come back when they announce themselves properly and follow our chosen restrictions on their behavior...

Can't imagine the deals we make with these guys, the equal of selling manhattan for some sea shells and coins... ridiculous...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Whats so hard to believe we taste just like chicken anyway.

think with sense...who says we aren't cows, half the people in the forum would walk right up the ramp of the first craft that landed adorned with flowers... seasoned and everything...

Sad but true.

Think about it, this huge rise in population and technology? Who says it's natural to expand so fast? how would a Galactic civilization that happened to eat meat and was extremely advanced of us harvest it's food?

Good point.

6-7-8 Billion people, max the planet and then Boom, a single Emp burst or pole shift or other stu device that affects the planet, a flood maybe...whatever a Myriad of ways they could knock us out for a short period... Global Amnesia leave a few behind to repopulate...

Maybe pole shift for amnesia effect then the flood to erase the previous civilization? Who Knows...

But I could see large planet sized craft going world to world, harvesting and droping off unsuspecting civilizations every couple of centuries from different worlds... How does a Galactic civilization farm? Lol who taught us agriculture lol... the gods?

I mean we are perfect, we raise our young eat copiously when available, medicate ourselves, raise ourselves... virtually labor free...

Is it different than cows? who live a whole life unaware? How why would a cow imagine that anything would give it this beautiful free range pasture it's whole life then march it into a death chamber... completely oblivious until the final moooo as the axe falls...

Colorful way of putting it and agreed.

Bulls know that's why we keep Bulls rare a Bull will go for a man on sight almost always...

I'm keeping my horns sharp

They only go after good risks.

You know why, because we don't ride zebras we ride horses, we don't eat widebeast we eat Cow... a Zebra will almost never let you ride it a wildebeast will ram your head right off or trample you in a herd...

Rambo types are generally avoided, for obvious reasons.

The Greys if that advanced would not wipe us out if we fought back, they'd just find a more docile farm animal, it's better to be a Zebra than a horse, they would allow seasonal hunting in small numbers... and leave us alone if fought back...

So fight, if you see a Grey punch it in it's big bolbous head... be a Baboon, tear it's head off... shoot it, who cares... you might or might not live, but as food you'd be a pain in the arse...

We eat chickens cus they are chicken... that's all there is to say, no one eats Eagle or Vulture or Owl, they bite, they are wild free things...

If we are a spieces we be an onery mean species if we leave the planet we go as Klingons and kick ass the whole way off...

no one is eating me...

Good post

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Paul Wrote "Quite True"
Quite FALSE.

I see you had no way of defending yourself other than deny your incsonsistency and reply with "Quite true" Caught in another lie!

You had 4 different watered down versions of how the pyramids were created yet you claim no inconsistency in your statements! hmmm lmao

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

How do you know the nordics are under the reptilians? This statement to me is quite alarming, are there any good aliens out there? What about the federation of light?

There is no "federation of light." Pure propaganda.

This planet is annexed by a space race empire that harvests it as Terrans do a large farm.

Nordics have been reported by abductees to protect the weaker Greys, as on-board security, against their Homo sapien prisoners.

If you want to find spiritual aliens, you will not find them in interstellar battleships.

You will only find them in cultures and societies that are not so far gone in science and technology as to value Science as God and themselves as the technological rulers of the Universe. Like our Reptilian and Preying Mantis buddies do -- based out of Reticulum 4.

In other words, you will only find spiritual aliens in humanoid systems that still embrace only medieval technology

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join