It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I remember the talk of skipping [little house on the prairie]laughing the
singing, the tears & tantrums.
I remember ARKIMENTOSS or something and lots of replys ending in WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wonder what Alien Question makes of the highjack of his thread.
Humans being eaten by aliens to this emotional rollercoaster how did that happen.

I think you'll find it was arkantos actually, and theres nothing wrong with a bit of skipping now and then! Thats how happy we felt at the time, we really did feel like skipping. When you open your heart chakra for the first time as massive wave of happiness is emited thats why as good friends we all felt like skipping.

The other stuff mentioned I had very little to do with, I was never sent any of those e mails. I was only sent e mails on ascension, combating GE attacks, HCR techniques and greys so I really cant comment.

Hey who knows where a thread will end up, but Im sure hes not that bothered its all good for him I guess, his thread is very popular. Plus we do still mention aliens eating us, see I just did it then. In TSOL no mention is made to the fact we are food for aliens, not that I can remember anyway. Its more the threat from them. The threat of abduction but not from being eaten. I reckon reptiles do eat meat though they have to, cant see them eating veg can you, so something is below them in the food chain.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You are of course right Ms green the op will be pleased his thread has become very popular. I think I should apologise after contemplating of
what I have learned from certain members involvement in the TSOL or whatever its called .Maybe I was too contrite and maybe the humour element I tried to inject could of been damped down a bit .
It seems a few people got their fingers burnt and I dont like to trivialize
their experiences.
Maybe this link might help a few people it is one of many refering to false prophets.
link below PEACE brothers and sisters.

www.awakenedhearts.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thanks for your concern but its OK the humour did not bother me, your recollection of how the thread went was very accurate and Im not one for not seeing the funny side. I always try to be positive and smile rather than be annoyed or upset.
Whats the point of being bitter and angry with people? This serves no one except the inner self that harbours bitterness and a twisted idea of the light. How can I say I follow love and light and then become bitter at you for laughing at my misfortune. No laugh away my friend...after all it was very funny. I will not place you on ignore dont worry.

Like I said before there is no sequel, it was a one of production never to be repeated! Well not with the original cast anyway, but whos to say in the future new actors will be brought in for a second series hey

Im sure if said aliens trying to eat us read back over the thread they'd be laughing too, as Im sure they have some sort of sense of humour. They must have to want to come here and eat us lot.

MG

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Who's feeding these things? Whoever's abducting the children? That's who. And since we don't know that, we don't know who's feeding them - but we do know there are hundreds of thousands of 'vanish without a trace' children every year in the USA alone.

What do I think happens (you ask? :lol
I think they're mass shipped out and used for whatever - that their ships can cloak themselves so when you look up at best you would notice fewer stars in an area. At least look at statistics and come up with a better answer to whare are all the missing children

What people don't realize is that there's chemicals we have that can intoxicate them - do not discount what happens between us and another race who knows far far more about us than we do.

Right? We can't deal with anything until there's an acknowledgment that there's something out there to deal with. Does everything on the planet seem okay and above board and serving the people? Well yeah, they're serving the people all right - there are answers "if" you ask the right questions - 'if' you put all the tidbits into a nice party tray it makes a whole, ugly picture of which missing children are only a part. But that's just my way of looking at things, which I've looked at for a few decades hoping to come across good news somewhere, which doesn't happen often -

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Hey your an interesting character arnt you, I went on your link and its page on the soul matrix is brilliant. I hope the link below takes you to it. As I read it more and more it really made sense to me, its about how the soul is a matrix of light gaining more and more attachment to the true light ( creator/god head) as we become ascended individuals. We are all of the light and we should never forget that apparently. I really liked this link thanks, you should put it in your ascension thread, its a bit off topic in aliens eating us lol

www.awakenedhearts.com...

The link is good because it says no one is judged on how they react to ascension because we are all here to learn so dont worry if you fail in some areas. Not so sure about the psychic vampires..hope i dont meet any of them! Like i say post it on your thread we can discuss it more at home there. I feel Alien Question is not wanting psychic vampires here lol

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

A lot of Thomas Edwin Castello's information may be true, I have heard many similar stories, but everyone please remember that this is one man's experience told through his own Human perspective.
The Grays are a loving, intelligent and peacful race. Their home world was almost destroyed by the Draconian Reptilians, who despise them. Our secret government, under the rule of the Draconians, has been cloning the Gray species for quite some time, but still cannot place a soul into them. When Humans see the Grays working beside these Reptoids and the military, they are seeing the clones, not the true Grays.
Use your own discernment.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
very fun topic and i find to be cool and interesting, good stuff i like to think all that is true. to be continued

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
Q -- Abductees have reported that the aliens can pass their bodies and that of the abductee through window glass. Is this a feat of magic achieved by advanced technology or is it a psychic power?

It is possible through psychokinesis but the space aliens cannot accomplish it.

Their green anti-gravity beams, reported to have immobilized helicopters in flight, can mimic telekinesis but it is still not the real thing.

A -- The aliens have mastered atomic matter.

They have mastered atomic energy to the point of having antimatter reactors the size of a basketball that are nearly 100% efficient. They use these to power their spacecraft and probes. Source: Bob Lazar.

They can go through walls like we go through water! It is not magic, just physics. We can learn to do the same thing. It has to do with controlling atoms at will.

Reports to that effect are pure propaganda from the brainwashing of abductees and misled government employees.

If the Reticulans could walk through walls and teleport, then they could simply teleport their victims on-board their spacecraft to a holding cell. They would not have the need to first paralyze their victims and/or knock them out with paralysis beams before kidnapping them

I have seen this happen on you tube, Criss Angel does it 10ft from the camera

www.youtube.com...

is he an alien or abductee?? you tell me. i want to know how he does this

Criss Angel is neither a Reticulan or an abductee.

Reticulans fear people like Criss Angel, simply because he is not just an illusionist.

Some of his feats, like pulling a woman apart in a park, changing a mannequin into a woman, etc., are tricks. But other feats, like his high levitations, the teleportations of himself with a motorcycle, and also of himself with a sports car: are the result of a Gift of Telekinesis from a large Group Entity or large discarnate community who are only basically spiritual. They combine their soul energy in The Light to produce these manifestations for him, as he came from that Fourth Plane community before birth and they elected him to be the incarnate focal point (or prophet if you will) of their energies.

Reticulans cannot teleport or walk through walls and they fear those who can do those things. In other words, they are afraid of those with a significant Gift of Chi.

Note:

You never hear about really good "mentalists" or Chi practitioners like Cyril Takayama, Derren Brown, Ehud Segev, David Blaine, John Chang, or Criss Angel ever being abducted by Reticulans.

Now you know why.

Moving on...

I don't agree with everything in the following video overview, but I do agree on the following verifying points presented:

1. Reptilians are imperialistic.

2. The Greys serve the Reptilians.

3. Many people have been abducted for the purpose of being Reptilian food (i.e., they are carnivorous). They prefer children and they prefer their food alive (freshly killed).

4. They are hostile to Terrans (Homo sapiens).

5. The Reticulans have underground and underwater bases here.

6. Some humans have sold out other humans in favor of the Reptilians.

7. They have a large base on Mars.

8. Our spiritual potential as creators, tied to our emotional development, is ultimately our best advantage over these self-serving and imperialistic space aliens.

Reptilian Rulers: Alex Collier

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Reticulans fear people like Criss Angel, simply because he is not just an illusionist.

Some of his feats, like pulling a woman apart in a park, changing a mannequin into a woman, etc., are tricks. But other feats, like his high levitations, the teleportations of himself with a motorcycle, and also of himself with a sports car: are the result of a Gift of Telekinesis from a large Group Entity or large discarnate community who are only basically spiritual. They combine their soul energy in The Light to produce these manifestations for him, as he came from that Fourth Plane community before birth and they elected him to be the incarnate focal point (or prophet if you will) of their energies.

Reticulans cannot teleport or walk through walls and they fear those who can do those things. In other words, they are afraid of those with a significant Gift of Chi.

Note:

You never hear about really good "mentalists" or Chi practitioners like Cyril Takayama, Derren Brown, Ehud Segev, David Blaine, John Chang, or Criss Angel ever being abducted by Reticulans.

Now you know why.

So your saying people with the gift of Chi dont get abducted or even visited by Reticulans. Right thats all well and good, but whats the point to these GE 's giving the likes of Chris Angel their combined soul energy. They give him power to do what he does, so I can see how hes getting something out of this (is this good or bad? Does this depend on how one used these gifts?) but WHAT do the GEs get out of this practice. Why do they combine their soul energy in a mass group like this, whats the end point??? Is Chris Angel meant to change the way we think for the better? I can see how this would work with say prophets from thousands of years ago, but what is Chris Angel doing with his gift to aid humanity?

So basically my question is what do both parties gain from this union? (Apart from being immune to Reticulan abuse, which actually is a good case for us all to persue Chi.)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just incase anyone hasn't already noticed that P_R is utterly insane and void of credibility.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Q -- Abductees have reported that the aliens can pass their bodies and that of the abductee through window glass. Is this a feat of magic achieved by advanced technology or is it a psychic power?

It is possible through psychokinesis but the space aliens cannot accomplish it.

Their green anti-gravity beams, reported to have immobilized helicopters in flight, can mimic telekinesis but it is still not the real thing.

A -- The aliens have mastered atomic matter.

They have mastered atomic energy to the point of having antimatter reactors the size of a basketball that are nearly 100% efficient. They use these to power their spacecraft and probes. Source: Bob Lazar.

They can go through walls like we go through water! It is not magic, just physics. We can learn to do the same thing. It has to do with controlling atoms at will.

Reports to that effect are pure propaganda from the brainwashing of abductees and misled government employees.

If the Reticulans could walk through walls and teleport, then they could simply teleport their victims on-board their spacecraft to a holding cell. They would not have the need to first paralyze their victims and/or knock them out with paralysis beams before kidnapping them

I have seen this happen on you tube, Criss Angel does it 10ft from the camera

www.youtube.com...

is he an alien or abductee?? you tell me. i want to know how he does this

Note:

Now you know why.

Moving on...

I don't agree with everything in the following video overview, but I do agree on the following verifying points presented:

1. Reptilians are imperialistic.

2. The Greys serve the Reptilians.

3. Many people have been abducted for the purpose of being Reptilian food (i.e., they are carnivorous). They prefer children and they prefer their food alive (freshly killed).

4. They are hostile to Terrans (Homo sapiens).

5. The Reticulans have underground and underwater bases here.

6. Some humans have sold out other humans in favor of the Reptilians.

7. They have a large base on Mars.

8. Our spiritual potential as creators, tied to our emotional development, is ultimately our best advantage over these self-serving and imperialistic space aliens.

Reptilian Rulers: Alex Collier

I won't argue why but Paul you are wrong about ET's.

They do and can move through objects,

About Chris Angel it's ridiculous to think he has the gift of Telekinesis yet much more highly evolved beings do not.

ET's can communicate by way of telepathy, I think you need to study a little more before coming to conclusions.

I could find another u-tube video on someone showing how Chris Angel does some of his higher up levitations and disappearance acts.

I think you have a great imagination but are not an expert in the field when it comes to ET's.

Sorry I couldn't resist replying I had to call it the way it is.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Chris angel & co make a good living out of their illusions
An Alien William Wilberforce is required to abolish human race slavery.
Its all about control and whose at the top of the evolutionary tree.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Im not so sure about all these illusionists, if what they do is just a trick or infact powered by group entites. It was said that Uri Gellar didnt have the gift from his GE's all the time and this is why he had to fake things now and then.
That video does seem to show him revealing how he livitates I must admit its good.
Not sure what to think on the aliens being telepathic , I say Id think they could. They can definatly control our minds so telepathic speach should be easy for them.

All I can say is that I do believe in group entities, i saw them in my short time in TSOL. They seemed to arrive at the exact time I started doing heart chakra radiance, they were not in my head, they were there I saw them and felt their energy. What the point to this was I have no idea, why they group together I do not know, power in numbers maybe. What they have to do with ET's I also have no idea. It seems a very wide range of subjects are pulled together here, but why I cant really say.
I still do HCR and no longer see them so maybe it was just for that short space of time. I do find the whole subject of group entites fascinating, probably because I have seen them. They were also seen by others in my household which was very difficult to explain to them !

We have aliens eating us, telepathy, moving through objects, reptilian agendas, group entities, alien angels, 3rd to the 7th plane and illusionists levitating and spirits rising and ascending from the dead as predicted by Nostradamus!
Maybe this is all related to ET's, lets hope it is or this thread may get closed due to being off topic.
Hey Paul would group entities help say an alien? Just a thought. If an alien was moving amongst us could it use the power of GE's. Probably not as they pick who they give it to on the otherside dont they and an alien wouldnt have been there with them would it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone & Mr Green

Yeah Paul is convinced Criss Angel & David Blaine are real. He actually compared me to them after reading the write up of one of my astral-ET encounters. I actually just posted it in this thread. What he says about "chi" energy isn't entirely wrong though. From what I can tell part of our evolutions or "ascension" has to deal with understanding how to manipulate that hyper-dimensional or epigenetic energy flow. It seems if you know how to focus that chi or whatever on the astral plane (maybe in "waking life" too I don't know) things of all kinds (ET's, Spirits, demons, your own fears, etc) will leave you alone. But everyone is right, Paul doesn't know what he's talking about fully. He might spew some stuff he's read, or think he can do or knows certain things, but he does not have a true understanding at all, just a vivid imagination.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by headlightone & Mr Green

Yeah Paul is convinced Criss Angel & David Blaine are real. He actually compared me to them after reading the write up of one of my astral-ET encounters. What he says about "chi" energy isn't entirely wrong though. From what I can tell part of our evolutions or "ascension" has to deal with understanding how to manipulate that hyper-dimensional or epigenetic energy flow. It seems if you know how to focus that chi or whatever on the astral plane (maybe in "waking life" too I don't know) things of all kinds (ET's, Spirits, demons, your own fears, etc) will leave you alone.
[edit on 12-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

but shakesbeer do we not all have the potential of Chi, its just some of us have not unlocked it yet. I have come to a conclusion today, all souls here on planet earth today are very very brave, every single one is brave, they have seen the light , basked in its love yet chose to come back to this 3D Earth to learn, every single one of us is brave and we all have the exact potential as the next person. No one can say "oh I have the potential of Chi" over anyone else because they do not, we all have that potential.

I look around and we are all special, all so VERY special and I will not have anyone telling me they are more special than anyone else .

Everyone is special and no one is better than anyone else, EVER. All is from one source be it human or alien and do not ever think you have special powers or special insight because you do not. None of you do, we are all the same and always will be. Yes maybe some have more information than others, but this information others will soon learn anyway.
(Unless its channeled information which is entirely different and cant be learnt by all and must be told to us)
It is up to those that have this foresight to teach those that do not have it in a responsable way, take charge of your responsability or back off.
Those that are ahead of others in the information journey should always remember all will complete the race. Ascension you say is the learning of how to manipulate Chi? Well how are we meant to do this hey
If only certain individuals like Chris Angel have it, not many are going to ascend are they. Whats the difference between Prana and chi then? If Prana is the life force of the entire body and mind how does Chi differ from this.

Like I say shakesbeer if Chi is given to us by other entities (GE) this either means your part of a group entity
or your maybe able to control Prana but not Chi.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So your saying people with the gift of Chi don't get abducted or even visited by Reticulans. Right thats all well and good, but whats the point to these GE 's giving the likes of Chris Angel their combined soul energy. They give him power to do what he does, so I can see how hes getting something out of this (is this good or bad? Does this depend on how one used these gifts?) but WHAT do the GEs get out of this practice. Why do they combine their soul energy in a mass group like this, whats the end point??? Is Chris Angel meant to change the way we think for the better? I can see how this would work with say prophets from thousands of years ago, but what is Chris Angel doing with his gift to aid humanity?

They do it for the same reason that Group Entities have been channeling Gifts of the Spirit through and around their chosen prophet for time immemorial: because they enjoy it. They enjoy the awe that their energies cause, they enjoy the praise, they enjoy their influence, they enjoy the wealth their energies bring about, and they live through and around their elected representative, the focal point of their collective energies.

Granted, as you pointed out, Criss Angel is not really using his Gifts for the betterment of humanity. He is not a spiritual teacher and he is not highly evolved. His advantage then is more a discarnate sociological condition than from him being spiritually advanced.

So basically my question is what do both parties gain from this union? (Apart from being immune to Reticulan abuse, which actually is a good case for us all to persue Chi.)

For Criss Angel to become and stay a rich and popular celebrity.

For his GE to experience this financial and sociological status through him and around him.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I won't argue why but Paul you are wrong about ET's.

They do and can move through objects,

Sure.

Just not through telekinesis.

About Chris Angel it's ridiculous to think he has the gift of Telekinesis yet much more highly evolved beings do not.

Highly evolved beings do have that when they leave the flesh and return to The Light.

Criss only has that Gift because of a discarnate community of supporters, as is the case with all the other very successful "mentalists."

ET's can communicate by way of telepathy, I think you need to study a little more before coming to conclusions.

I've been around physical Reticulans. Even when they were in the process of trying to paralyze people in my home with their beams, there was no telepathy, no teleportation, and no walking through walls.

Okay, so maybe their transporter and phase wall machine wasn't working that day. Or maybe they smoked too much dope or drank too much alcohol the night before and were not up to using their telepathy or mind reading ability.

Ockham's Razor points to them simply not having those capabilities.

If they did, I would not be here, stating the obvious. Instead, I would be in here spouting the same alien propaganda that many abductees espouse: that the Reticulans are our space brothers, that they are here to further to evolution, and that they have godlike abilities.

Hey...if you have any influence on the Reticulans, feel free to have them use their teleportation, telepathy, or walking through walls ability on me personally.

They won't because they can't, not because they don't want to.

I could find another u-tube video on someone showing how Chris Angel does some of his higher up levitations and disappearance acts.

Feel free to put that in the appropriate Criss Angel threads, as that is off topic.

I think you have a great imagination but are not an expert in the field when it comes to ET's.

Sorry I couldn't resist replying I had to call it the way it is.

I think that you have a right to your opinion but that are not contributing to this discussion or have any idea what you are talking about.

In light of this, I am ignoring you henceforth.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

All I can say is that I do believe in group entities, i saw them in my short time in TSOL. They seemed to arrive at the exact time I started doing heart chakra radiance, they were not in my head, they were there I saw them and felt their energy.

Nothing teaches like experience.

What the point to this was I have no idea, why they group together I do not know, power in numbers maybe. What they have to do with ET's I also have no idea. It seems a very wide range of subjects are pulled together here, but why I cant really say.
I still do HCR and no longer see them so maybe it was just for that short space of time. I do find the whole subject of group entites fascinating, probably because I have seen them. They were also seen by others in my household which was very difficult to explain to them !

Interesting.

We have aliens eating us, telepathy, moving through objects, reptilian agendas, group entities, alien angels, 3rd to the 7th plane and illusionists levitating and spirits rising and ascending from the dead as predicted by Nostradamus!
Maybe this is all related to ET's, lets hope it is or this thread may get closed due to being off topic.
Hey Paul would group entities help say an alien? Just a thought. If an alien was moving amongst us could it use the power of GE's. Probably not as they pick who they give it to on the otherside dont they and an alien wouldnt have been there with them would it.

In other words, are their incarnate aliens who channel Group Entities?

Absolutely.

But not so much within the Reticulan ranks.

The reason for that is because the Reticulans are focused to ignore psychic awareness and energies of that nature. They believe that Science is God.

But there are other aliens, in medieval systems, who are very much gifted psychically and telekinetically.

A Group Entity is essentially a discarnate community. Each community has its own culture. For example, there are Hindu Group Entities, Pagan Group Entities, New Age Group Entities, Christian Group Entities, etc.

And there are also GE's which represent cultures from other worlds. These channel to their own on those planets.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm not sure exactly who you're addressing that statement to, but it almost sounded like a flame. If you're refereeing to my statements about Paul, I'm certainly within my right to my opinion of his skills as they are highly suspect and that has been proved repeatedly by not only me, but many others here. Take for instance his Criss Angel statements, this man truly believes Criss Angel uses "magic" when levitating, but I believe Criss's own tutorial video kind of disproved that one. He talks about ET's not communicating telepathically yet those who by all rights and purposes have worked with ET's, claim they do. He talks about "astral travel" and I know first hand the extent of his skill, and if he or you care to test me on that one, by all means, I can't wait

So yeah, sometimes one can claim to be "better" then someone else in relation to direct skill, and lucid dreaming and astral travel (or astral attack -ahem-) are in fact, a skill...and yeah I'm better then both of you. So what?
I've offered to help you and you know that, I offered Paul insight to, both you react the same way, rejection and attack. It's cute really.

I find it funny that I just got done agreeing on the Chi energy thing, and yes I am very well aware that we are all capable of it, but I get some kind of confrontational reply? Yeah lots of "love" there. We all use "chi" in our own way to varying degrees, I never assumed "supremacy" in that. So I really don't appreciate your confrontational tone at all....especially after agreeing with you both in application of deterrent to astral-ET-encounters(possibly physical too, who knows?)..hmmm

Why would I do that? Why would I agree with you yet some how be at odds? Who initiated that "row"? Why? Especially with a guy who's only offering to do the very thing you said one should:
"It is up to those that have this foresight to teach those that do not have it in a responsible way..."

Yeah exactly, and apparently the guy who digs on the topless astral weddings in leather pants and "Home-Depot-Dead-Bolt-Zetan Security Systems" has got it together on the "spiritual" & ET level...okay fine
Have fun at the orgy!

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I've been around physical Reticulans. Even when they were in the process of trying to paralyze people in my home with their beams, there was no telepathy, no teleportation, and no walking through walls.

You really expect us to believe you've been around greys trying to paralyze people in your home with beams and they failed? lmao

Let me guess they picked the lock hot wired your car, your an expert in karate and took them out with 100 stab wounds before they left the garage?

Your so full of it, it doesn't take a genious to see you have zip knowledge and experience with greys. You probably read a few mixed up articles and have been selling it ever since.

If you truly had been encountered by the greys you wouldn't even remember it in the first place, I think you are reading the wrong articles and day dreaming abit too much.

Anyone listening to your smack talk is being misled, those who have had real abductions and encounters know better and can see right through your dribble.

In closing, truthfully if Paul was confronted by the greys he would fall into shock, pee his pants and cry out for his mummy.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join