It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible bigfoot recording

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Argentus...

Thanks for the reply. I've thought about playing the sound but I am not sure how I could do it?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Well would take a output.I use to crow hunt with a tape player and just a speaker.Wasn't very loud but work well when i was downwind.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wel I suppose I could always drag my ipod and sound dock outside an play it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You think that would be loud enough?That sound u got is pretty far away sounds like.Just my take..to bad u cant get a megaphone lol.Anyways another question have you pinpointed the direction this might have come from?You might want to think back and just bring a rifle with you and check the area out.Could be thrilling and unnerving at the sametime.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the only thin i can tell is that its somewhere back behind my house on the mountainside.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Its been awhile.Have you heard any responses back from those research places you emailed?It would be interesting to know what they think.Keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I heard back from the one chic in Oregon she didn't think it was a bf but wasn't totally sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So I'm back after a long absence from the board. After this happened I sent away recordings of this sound and the only reply I got was from the lady in oregon who is a bf researcher. Other then that I never heard back from anyone. Like before Ive yet to hear this sound again.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bigfoot, I love this topic.

Some facts about Bigfoot, in no particular order, which are all related nonetheless.

1) Bigfoot are an endangered species and must be elusive for that reason.
2) They wont be found unles if its meant to be found.
3) Most people who have seen bigfoot have had a close encounter that was erased but they just dont know how lucky they were.
4) Bigfoot are not related to humans.
5) Live in ships, underground, surface, and in space stations above Mars.
6) Sasquatch - Martians
7) Cannot travel between dimensions
8) The ships that they are on travel between the planets are tagged and monitored (by god knows who).
9) Only a select few are allowed to come to Earth though
10) They probably think humans smell
11) They throw rocks as warnings, but the other alternative is much worse
12) Fur coats = chillider on Mars
13) Probably work for the maintenance department when the war was lost on Mars

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
w810i,

I'm a newer member on these boards and would love to hear your recording. Your links from years ago are no longer avaliable. Any chance of having you repost that recording?

Thanks
Chad

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Chad I would send him a U2U. If he's still a member it will be easier and more likely that he will see that and respond to you than going into a dead thread that he probably doesn't check anymore.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Chad I would send him a U2U. If he's still a member it will be easier and more likely that he will see that and respond to you than going into a dead thread that he probably doesn't check anymore.

I tried that. But it tells me that I can only send messages to ATS staff. I guess because I'm new?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join