It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible bigfoot recording

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks steveo..the sounds dont sound the same at all.Yes that was a coyote.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok so I've just gone thru and listened to animal sounds that would be located in my area and they sound nothing like this sound. Here are the three calls in the recording isolated.

1st sound
www.supload.com...

2nd sound
www.supload.com...

3rd sound
www.supload.com...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by w810i]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Thanks..did you check out that suppose bigfoot sound that guy posted?I heard these over and over...almost sounds like a Brant...a type of goose.But i never heard a bird echo...I think you have something neat here if someone can find out what it is.Your second file host isn't working.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I listened to some bigfoot screams and it does sound very similar to those. So you were saying it sounds like a bryant goose?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well the closest i can think of anything it could be is a brant.But i said you can tell this whatever is big because it echo's.Birds don't echo.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ok gotcha. So I guess the next step is to start sending copys of this to the bigfoot organizations?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Well thats up to you.I'm no expert in calls but i know more then most people i would hope that don't have knowledge.I'm a avid hunter and outdoorsmen.I have also taken animal management in college.I never heard those calls before but i live on the east coast bro.Would i send them in?Sure whynot,but you only had this on here for a few days.Send them in you got nothing to lose.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to many bigfoot researchers...scroll down to where is says"Who are the professional Bigfoot researchers?" How do I get in touch with them?
home.nycap.rr.com...
There is over 50 ones.Goodluck with your findings.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well sent out some emails so we shall see. I'm gonna shoot C2C an email as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Alrighty I sent an email to C2C with the recording.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

What places you send this to?I would send this to a cryptozoologist or wildlife biologist.At least if they don't think its a bigfoot then maybe they can tell you what it is.I was wondering you got any wild buffalo near you?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We have wild buffalo on the other end of the state. I went thru that list of bigfoot researchers and sent emails to them as well as C2C

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Wow you sent it to all of them?LOL..thats awesome.Did you send in the one with the full length recording?I'm sure your going to hear back from someone.They live for this stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Actually I didnt send the recording. I told them if they were interested to get back to me and I would send them the recording. The only one I sent the recording to was C2C

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey, cool sound. Hearing that in the middle of the night in Montana would freak me out. Are you near a marshy area or a bird sanctuary. Montana is on a migratory bird route

If you have a second listen to some of these Herons and Egrets If you imagine just one of these birds within a small area with echoes off the mountain behind you it may be a solitary bird.

The great blue heron is very similar. IMO

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

I'm a long way away from any sort of marsh or bird reserve. did it scare me? hell ya. I find it hard to believe that it could be bird since the first time I heard it it was winter an like 20 degrees out.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ok got a couple copies that have gone out to bigfoot researchers.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Hey you going to respond to Tuebor's question?That had me thinking as well.Do you live by a marsh?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sorry didnt see that. To answer his question no I dont live next to a marsh or any sort of bird reserve. I tried listening to what he put up there and I couldnt hear anything,anyways I have my doubts bout birds simply because I heard it when it was in the low 20's out last time

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I grew up in Salmon, Idaho, and I've heard a lot of things go bump and such in the night, especially up in the Selway-Bitterroot, but can't put a critter to the short chuffing sound. It reminds me of a baboon or similar primate, only more drawn out.

Really interesting...... thanks for sharing these with us. Now, not suggesting this...... okay, maybe I AM suggesting it, and just not wanting to feel responsible for the outcome....... but.... have you considered playing back the isolated sound? Projecting it out, seeing if sometihng shows up? You can pick up first generation NV really cheap now, I mean like the cost of a lower end pair of binoculars.

Well, keep us posted. Intriguing..... y'know I was almost positive I'd be able to identify it.

Cheers

[edit on 30-6-2008 by argentus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join