It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? --Area 51...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Call it what you want, It can have any name you want. The only way things are going to change, is if there is an uprising.

Those r serious fightin' words. (not with me) The best uprising this year
would be to take the time to vote. It's your right...use it.
(i dont care who but not W)

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That sounds really good, 4 years ago Bush showed us we cant use that excuse anymore. Whats really messed up is that both parties are represented bye the same.

�I think Skull and Bones has had slightly more success than the mafia in the sense that the leaders of the five families are all doing 100 years in jail, and the leaders of the Skull and Bones families are doing four and eight years in the White House,� says Rosenbaum.

Bones is not restricted to the Republican Party. Yet another Bonesman has his eye on the Oval Office: Senator John Kerry, Democrat, Skull & Bones 1966."

www.cbsnews.com...

Read the whole link, then come back to me with that vote BULLCRAP

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let's move the "Million Man March" to Rachel, NV.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
theres like 6 million in Nevada they cant kill all of them if they came to area 51. Come on

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I highly doubt you could get into Arear 51. I have worked in the Security field for a very long time, and if they are setup properly...there wouldnt be a way to get in and get out at all.

Honestly, if the government had big big secrets there...don't you think they would have handed
its protection off to some of the greatest in security in the country or the world? If they are smart they would have. I highly doubt a live feed would work. With the money the government has / can take, it would be all too easy to get some radio and wifi god's together and put an end to any kind of inbound or outbound transmission on any kind of band, any kind of fequency and every single channel except their own which I am sure are limited range and encrypted for obvious reasons.

Granted, getting a ton of people might work. Obviously they wouldn't over look something like this.
I am sure they would have taken every single possible step as to keep people out. So let's say you do get all these people together and try to storm in. Who's to say they don't have landmines setup everywhere but only specific roads and specific buildings? I am sure they would have setup honeyput roads and buildings for this exact thing. If you were to storm into a honeypot location, you'd either be locked in or be blown to pieces and trigger whatever alarm that exists which results in....well, who knows...
So, let's say they went over every possible scenario and the "impossible" and adjusted their
policies and security accordingly. Security in no way stops there. Let's say you just "magically"
appeared past the front gate of Area 51 and bypassed that security...well, any good security
person would HAVE to assume something crazy like this could happen regardless of the possibilities
short of an act of God. So, now you're there and you walk into one of the buildings. Oops!
Motion sensor, thermal camera's, infrared lasers, tripwires, biometric authorization etc have all
stopped you or caught you and has already alerted everyone, and since their security systems(setup by EXERTS) *KNOW* no one works there at 1:00am or whenever you walked in,
the building self destructs with you in it because everything sensative is underground, or jail cells
surround you or halograms appear and kick your @ss. On top of this, any security expert would
know that if these miracles did happen and someone managed to get by the facilities, security is still needed....using reverse engineering, use your intentions on getting in against you and make it so
you don't want to leave, commit suicide there or run for help.....or some sort of other tactic.
And once you were inside, your job isn't done. Do you think you could just storm back out?
The second you stepped out that door you would probably be completely surrounded by the Army
and be shot or blown up instantly. And in the end, the really juicy secrets were probably moved
the minute it became public that "something might be there" but operations and security continued as normal as if nothing had occurred. I mean, if they were REALLY paranoid, they could make
the entire place one giant bomb, including the roads. So lets say 10,000 people ran in there.
The guards could for example alert someone, then every guard and working employee would leave, and activate whatever mechanical devices they have underground and blow every single inch of
the place sky high. After that, they could send in the Army to take out anyone left...who, say, made
it to the underground city or cities if security there somehow didn't kill them already.
Sorry, but if security is done correctly, it cannot be beaten unless you're the man in control
of it all. And in some cases, that wouldn't even work. That's the way good security is built.
So good that even you who designed it and know every single possible thing there is no
know about it, cannot beat it.

The only good way to go about getting in would be to test all forms of their security. Know every
possible thing there is to know about it and then design a flawless plan, with a flawless backup
plan. But you would be detected numerous times in doing so.

I read in a previous post about remote viewing would be the only way in. Very possible.
If these guys arent stupid and ignorant, then if anyone in the world would know of a way to
prevent remote viewing, it would be applied there. Heck, they could use that against us and know
of our attack plans before we even execute them and act accordingly.

Another way would be to already work there. But if there are secrets, they should have already
assumed attacks from within as the most highly possible, therefore thats where the highest security exists.

But then again, it wouldn't suprise me if they had very flawed security. In my line of work,
I would go to places to test their security and since it was a large named company...or even
a security purpose company at that ended up having poorly setup security or none at all.

Another way would be to become President, jump on a plane and go there and make it publicly
known first that you are going there. That way if you still end up dead people will know whats up.

Another post said to carry a nuke in a backpack and demand entry. That could actually work.
It would have to be somehow connected to you organs though...that way if you are shot or
put to sleep or isolated you could let them know about it and remain in control. That would be
a great revere engineered tactic to get in. Instead of forcing your way in, use a way that allows
them to 'let you in' while you still remain in control of the situation. Very nice.

Another way, would be to drive as close as you can get to the site but out of their
viewing range...and get shot out of a cannon and land next to the dumpsters outside.
Then just hide in there til everyone leaves

Or you could simply walk up to one of the guards and ask
"Hi, just wondering if I can go in and look around?"
If they say no, say todays opposite day and walk on in.

You could also dress up as an alien and walk up to the gate and be like
"Hey man, sorry Im late...was caught in traffic" or say you have a job interview there,
or lost your space ship there and ya need help finding it.
Then Im sure they will let you thru

Forge a note from the President saying they should let you in....like a permission slip.

Im sure digging underground tunnel would not work....they would have sensors for that.

Get a pack of p!ssed off woman together and send them in there...those guards won't
stop em

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
99.9% of the marchers would crap their pants when confronted by force, the remaining marchers would be shot or arrested. The media would not help, they are part of the NWO, rmember ?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This has been discussed on another ATS thread only weeks ago. I was not the author however i suggested a march on area 51 which lead to a discussion. I to am a ex special ops/forces with the British Military and i also served with the military intelligence. I have seen some serious pieces of kit but i think that if they are holding somethin at A51 they have equipment that would make ours look like kids toys. There is no way past them. They probably already have a contingency plan in case this kind of scenario actually happens believe me. They would probably nuke the lot of you and make some sad excuse to the rest of the world that a revolution march broke in and set a nuke off. You cant win with these kinda people they got it covered. However i always believe that everything has a soft point somewhere and finding it and using it to gain entry would good. I will probably die but i will be at the front of the march if there was one

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
C'mon, the place is packed with "cammo dudes", snipers, watch towers, maybe some hidden mine bombs which the staff know about.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well, any system made by a man can be defeated by another man ( some philisophical guy said that once,) but yeah, lets all walk up to the gaurds in alien suits and tshirts with "we're not AL-quada terrorists" on and ask to pke around, why not??

Xon

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Since EG&G is one of the owner of area 51 it is propaly their security system. And we all know how hi tec EG&G is, soo it is not easy to get inn there. They have 4 black hawk helli that is controling the base and some jeeps too. And alot of sensors and camera. I promes you a lot of hi tec equitment.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
if this happened,everyone would be killed,the happening covered up and forgotten.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The crowd idea will not work. there are too many safety and security precautions.Do you think they have aliens there? all it is is aircraft being tested.The crowd disapppearing would attract attentipon if you let people know where youwere going but that is it.Then perhaps the government might have to let it out but that would let political enemies have technologies.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
hahahaa; just try it and let me know what happened...

I do not say they hide UFO's there but I say that there are laws that are not written just for the cases when 1-2 people are going to "visit" the base. It does not matter how MANY you are.. all that matters is that ALL of you are illegal over there. This is enough for them to apply the law. Which seems very correct for me!

MIG-29

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have heard people discussing about flying RC airplanes over area 51... god damn.. people how many of you have actually flown an RC airplane?
I have been flying these things for almost 4 years but frankly I would not try to do this over area 51... first of all the remote controll has around 2 miles coverage... this blows any of your chances of staying WELL remotely while controlling the aircraft... and trust me in case you try you want to be VERY WELL away from the hot spot.

You may try to boost the power for the transmitter- it can be done... but how much? would they detect the signal? OF COURSE!

so please do not try stupid things

MIG-29

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
dude why dont people just leave area 51 alone.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by excalibur745
What if we gathered enough people in nevada to march down the road to the Area 51 complex...there's no way they'd arrest (or kill for that matter) all of us if we rallied enough...?

Why not? I would. Thats a military installation. They'd have the right to do whatever they want to you, its not federal law in military installations. Maybe they wouldn't kill you all, just make more room in Guantanamo Bay, a few more chain-link outdoor cells, wouldn't cost much.

Im just saying, its secret for a reason, leave it alone. They'll let you know what their doing when they de-classify something.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Torus]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You know what I think's inside of Area 51? Nothing. It's just a few big, empty aircraft hangers, not used since the government disclosed the location in the early ninties. Just before that, they quietly re-located everything to somewhere else. And now, it's just a big, empty complex maybe with some people as pretend guards.

Xon

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is still activety in the base. Planes coming in and going out. Becuse it is a test facilety for new planes. It is still hundreds of pepole working there and why did they made the runway beter and made some new taxi way in 2003 if it is not any activety???

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
There is still activety in the base. Planes coming in and going out. Becuse it is a test facilety for new planes. It is still hundreds of pepole working there and why did they made the runway beter and made some new taxi way in 2003 if it is not any activety???

So that everyone would say "Hey! there building a new taxi lane and upgrading the runway! Now I KNOW theres something going on in there!" Meanwhile, they laugh and continue on serious work somewhere else.

Xon

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torus

Originally posted by Xon

So that everyone would say "Hey! there building a new taxi lane and upgrading the runway! Now I KNOW theres something going on in there!" Meanwhile, they laugh and continue on serious work somewhere else.

Spend much money to build runways and fly inn and out youst for tricking us com on doent be silly. They use much money on security people workin there and plans ..... and there is no activety?????? Get real...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join