It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? --Area 51...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry about that. Thought it wasn't working because I didn't refresh.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I just wanted to throw a couple of things out there for your consideration:

1.) Our government has the ability to engage entire countries in battle...what makes anyone think that 100,000 people would be any match for our government?

2.) Our government is in complete control of the airwaves as far as television/radio broadcasts. Do people honestly believe that any civilian would be able to air something the government did not want anyone to see?

3.) Following point #2, why would anyone think that our government would not sacrifice the lives of any and all who tried to storm Area 51 to keep their secrets in tact?? Realize, all they have to do is release it to the press with a spin... the 100,000 were neo-nazis, terrorists, or they were a communistic cult and suddenly those who died are not martyrs, they are culprits and the government is praised for stopping them...

4.) The very people that demand that they have a right to know what is/isn't at Area 51 are no doubt enjoying not only living The American Dream, but also enjoying living in the safety of America's borders. Stop and think... If everyone has a right to know everything... we have completely lost the upper-hand as far as war/attacks are concerned. There is a logical reason as to why only certain people know certain things...

5.) My final point before I rest my case... Does anyone seriously believe that if there ever was anything to hide at Area 51 as far as aliens, spaceships, etc... that the government will just keep it there after the public supposedly "knows" the items/entities exist there??

Now, before you think I am trying to defend the government, hear me out... Do I believe there are secret things that the government knows that we don't? Absolutely! Am I convinced on matters such as Aliens, spaceships, etc...? not entirely...I don't rule them out, but I have never had a personal encounter with anything of that nature, so I remain neutral... I merely enjoy debating topics of interest/conversation...I am a thinker...and my only goal here is to make people think a little harder about some arguments before stating them so boldly... thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymyass
wow, it just amazes me that crap that comes out of people's head on this board.

First off why do you even think you have a right to see what is or isn't at groom lake????

If you're really that curious first will make the assumption that there is an active facility at Groom Lake.

given that go work for the gov either in the military or Intelligence community and hope one day that you to can work there.

Better yet go visit the Air Force recruiter and tell him I want a job that will take me to Area 51 ! LOL

unreal, how much free time do you people have????

No really I'm curious.

While I find the Topic of UFOs interesting this whole world conspiracy and cover up nonsense is nothing short of ridiculous.

Just face it that there is a need for classified projects in order for the US and Other governments to have a technological edge over their adversaries so they can protect their sorry citizens asses.

There's no secret gov in the US, there's no deal with Aliens and secret technology.

How do I know all this???
for starters commen sense but also the fact that I do work in the community and have the clearance to know and while there are some interesting projects out there that the public should not know about. There is not however anything going on like the X-files.

Somebody works for the goverment
. You can kill 100000 'terorists' easy with a couple of bombs.

[Edited on 2/10/03 by Pogo]

[Edited on 2/10/03 by Pogo]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Are you guys that want to storm Area 51 completely stupid. Of course your all going to get mowed down. Area 51 in a military facility and you wouldn't try to storm any other military facility without expecting to be killed or arrested. In the military you are trained to take on all enemys foreign and domestic. You would be considered a domestic enemy and no different that Saddam and his resigme. Expect your ass to be six feet under after a stupid stunt like that. Besides this is a Top Secret facility for a reason. The stuff that is produced there is to protect your butt so leave them alone and stop worrying about whats going on there.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If such an event occured, it would be no problem to take them all down. Trust me

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is definitely possible to get a peek at Area 51.

A trained owl with a small camera will suffice.

LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
And if you tried storming the base with thousands of people they'd be quite justified in gunning you down in my opinion. Fair enough you might want to know what's going on in there but why should the government presume you have the sense to understand their motives? You try going in with a load of people and it's no better than terrorism. Still don't get why everything thinks they have the right to know anyway.

I don't know about a shadow governemnt, but lets face it, if you have enough money, you can do what you want wtih GOVT. RIAA anyone? I am sure I can come up with other examples as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey I have an idea.

Why doesn't someone stage an alien crash just outside Area 51 with costumes and props and when the mil guys come maybe they will take the people into custody inside the facility?

Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I enjoy a logical discussions and good Theories, but this is REDICULAS! The Idea if infiltrating Area 51 is crazy, you'd never get past the first ring of security. What are you all after getting Arrested or getting SHOT?

What If....

What if we end this Crazy thread and get on with something more productice. I feel this thread needs to be closed!

TIM

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't know how true that this is, but my friend used to work for the Government (so he says) and he said that they have explosive charges planted in sensitive areas around a TS base. Has anyone else ever heard this?

James

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nope But I Can Say You Will Be Shot To Death Instintly With Black Hawk Helicopters, Military Police Officials And Cammo Dudes I Can 100% Tell You That Would Happen.

BAD IDEA!!!

[Edited on 09-12-2003 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I must say that I have returned to the forums after not logging on for a good 3 months, BUT! I mean honestly people, they're not going to just anihalate us all! Maybe they have an underground fence or barricade that would keep people out? Or perhaps some kind of nerve agent that would be non-lethal, yet render you unconscious. Of course, a band of citizens infiltrating their own government's stations might be unwise...
BUT what if they just let us walk in, and there is nothing there? It could be that they packed up shop, and use Area 51 as a diversion for their true facilities...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymyass

wow, it just amazes me that crap that comes out of people's head on this board.

First off why do you even think you have a right to see what is or isn't at groom lake????

If you're really that curious first will make the assumption that there is an active facility at Groom Lake.

given that go work for the gov either in the military or Intelligence community and hope one day that you to can work there.

Better yet go visit the Air Force recruiter and tell him I want a job that will take me to Area 51 ! LOL

unreal, how much free time do you people have????

No really I'm curious.

While I find the Topic of UFOs interesting this whole world conspiracy and cover up nonsense is nothing short of ridiculous.

There's no secret gov in the US, there's no deal with Aliens and secret technology.

How do I know all this???
for starters commen sense but also the fact that I do work in the community and have the clearance to know and while there are some interesting projects out there that the public should not know about. There is not however anything going on like the X-files.

WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON A FORUM CALLED "ABOVE TOP SECRET"....perhaps there is a political forum for you to talk on...
And anyone who says that they work in the community, and has clearance to information denied to the public...IS PROBABLY HIDING WHAT THE PUBLIC SHOULDNT KNOW...

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by excalibur745]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Does anyone agree with me, that a51/nellis could be the
'perfect distraction' given the fact that the gov' is well
and truly into r&d of new gen' weapons. a51 is certainly
very active, but given the publics obbsession with it,
other, prob' underground base's are out of the
spotlight, so to speak? Increasing secrecy through
distraction

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The US just took over a country, Killed a lot of people, what make you think, you wont be a treated the same.

THEY WILL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT, They may ask you to leave a couple of times, dont do it see what happens. You would have a better chance if you went in with guns a blazing. Again people will die, It happens get over it.

But if you are going to ban people together for someting, there are more inportant things to do first.

Take the counrty then area 51 is yours, along with all the other secrets. Dont talk about it be about it.

Our biggest disadvantage is the tech. of the goverment.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
The US just took over a country, Killed a lot of people, what make you think, you wont be a treated the same.

THEY WILL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT, They may ask you to leave a couple of times, dot do it see wha happens. You would have a better chance if you went in with guns a blazing. Again people will die, It happens get over it.

But if you are going to ban people together for someting, there are more inportant things to do first.

Take the counrty then area 51 is yours, along with all the other secrets. Dont talk about it be about it.

Spittin', do u mean a militia?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

THEY WILL KILL YOU ON THE SPOT, They may ask you to leave a couple of times, dot do it see wha happens. You would have a better chance if you went in with guns a blazing. Again people will die, It happens get over it.

Spittin', do u mean a militia?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Call it what you want, It can have any name you want. The only way things are going to change, is if there is an uprising.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Like someone said, the best argument is, "this a military facility." Regardless of what it is called or where it is situated, it's called tresspassing! Not the brightest of all ideas, but definately not the first to mention something like storming the boundaries of this base.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have the Perfect Plan....

We get about 10k People...and Have them All Dress Up in animal Costumes...The Cammo Dudes will be so Disoriented that They'll Just Let us In without Question....

Brilliant? Quiet So.... Dangerous? You better Pack yourself a Sandwhich....and a Pair of Duel M-16 High Powered Assault Rifles with Armor Piercing Titanium Tipped Bullets....With Nice Matching Full Body Armor...and Some Vx Gas Grenades for them Pesky Crab People....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join