It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen the full video of this family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brendhan

I hate saying this word, but it's a hoax video that

i rented and watched in the 90's . . . lots of fun, blair witch style

amateur feel made me think it was real when first viewed.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

we are not discussing the validity of the 90's video. that is a well known production. What is in question is the original 80's footage. Which seems impossible to aquire.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Had a copy on vhs a few yrs ago,
it`s quite obviously meant to be a reconstruction
of the events that supposedly happened to the family,
and has been getting mixed up with the real thing which
was never filmed(it`s only rumoured to have been).
It`s a lot of nonsense tbh and another attempt to ridicule
the UFO and ET phenomenon.
edit :just seen the other post!
I don`t even think the 80`s footage exists??

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

Perhaps some of our hard core research people could find out who the original family was and if there is anything that can be verified about their actual fate?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've read into this before and it was debunked because there was a list of credits for all the actors. The beginning of the video is so movie set like. The camera person is in he middle of these two people freaking out and the camcorder light is on. It doesn't do any good that it keeps blurring out. Why continue to try and zoom in? Do you think that if you were recording something like this you would shut the hell up and hide? And do the two that are freaking out draw any attention to the camera or cameraman?

The end of the video is pretty creepy. The kid gets all excited. Why do children get all excited about aliens? I don't get it. The paralizing technology is best described by Jim Sparks. I hope that's his name because I was drawing a blank there. It's like the more I research abductees and contactees it seems more like a universal hoax. Like they know their full of crap and are able to expand on that at some level. Much it touches off on tv, movies and history books or at least it seems. Otherwise many stories are lining up to be more and more similar.

After reviewing the Dr.Reed/Rutter stuff I was checking out Collier and he was going on about how we breathe oxygen and there are other worlds out there that are hydrogen breathers. So I thought of the Rutter video and some others after remembering this video again. I know these videos can be bogus but it all seems similar. These aliens are blue or tinted blue. Diving into the logical fantasy world . . . could this be some sort of virtual suit or shield for breathing or protection in foreign worlds? A germ - virus barrier? Maybe a hydrogen breathing technology or something? And considering the motion of some beings claimed to be CGI . . . could different worlds with different levels of gravity and atmospheres cause you to throw off your motion? That is to say if you were on Jupiter I don't think you would be able to move around in such a manner as here on earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by brendhan
ok there is appartly footage of this family that fights aliens for about an hour or so and the they get abducted by the aliens at the end of the fotage dose anyone know what i am talking about.

Okay, there really aren't people who think this is possible, right? Anyone who goes this far with the UFO/alien thing, I would wager to guess, is a potential danger to society. OMG I am floored.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have to double check but I believe I have a copy of it. The full tape that is, I transfered everything to digital years ago, so I would have a lot to go through. (Of course I never named any of my stuff it's all just numbered file names lol...)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
just gone thought the thread agian and i missed a page and there it was the movie i was talking about i should check better next time

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by infinite

It's a shame the aliens never abduct any scientists or doctors who would think of that sort of thing...

im on the fence with alien abductions but if the person is confussed and disorantated then they probaly wont think to bag there sick doctor, scientist or bin man

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The first footage was actually on TV, Fox I think, back when they first started.
Fox used to show really weird stuff when the channel started up.
I think it was "loosely" based on the Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
I don`t even think the 80`s footage exists??

Yes, you don't.

Sorry i just find very amusing how sometimes actual language pronunciations(is that even a word?) comes to be used on the internet, you know, because of the way you end up asking to yourself?

On topic, i also think this "80's real video" could really be just an urban legend, everybody says it is real, but nobody has seen it right?

Or maybe someone really did, but since it was true, it got erased from history and just the legend was left?

Also, why are people still talking about the new remake video?, it has been stated several times in this thread that this new video is a remake made for a TV show, so, it is not real, it is based on the older one, if any, and also, that does not makes it a "Hoax", for it to be labeled as such, it had to be created with the purpose of misleading people into believing it was true, but is not the case, it was done as a show's complement, nobody that was involved in the making of the new video posted on this thread has ever made a claim of it being true, or have they? someone even mentioned that there are credits at the end, so how come several posters still think it is a hoax video?

Kai

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Kaifan]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There's 2 versions. Both are fake. both were directed by the same guy.

The original which is more or less impossible to find on the web in it's entirety, happens during a Birthday party for the little girl. From what I can figure, you can only get the entire original video, by buying it from the director directly, he has an email on his site, it's been posted multiple times in the thread.

The seconds one occurs during a Thanksgiving Day get together. While haveing a much bigger budget, I think the first one, although I didn't see more that 10 minutes of various clips, seems to have a realer feel to it.

I think while the second one has better effects, the UFO looks alot better ect, fails because the actors had more experience.

I'd like to see the Full original version, but since there's only a few copies floating around, it's pretty hard to find I guess.

I would like the OP to post more links and information on this missing girl case he mentioned.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah, its called the Mcpherson tape.www.imdb.com...
Its fake. You can find it on IMDB or if you got the balls, you can go find a torrent. It first came on tv when I was in 9th grade, then a month later with "startling new evidence". Pure rubbish, but it sure was fun back in 1997. Where have you people been?
Use the internet for what its for, INFORMATION.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sounds a bit scripted to me. especially when the little girl finishes playing piano with her mother.
I don't know of anyone who would ordinarily speak like that.
She says something like; 'Thank you Mommy, that was fun'.
Do people phrase things like that in the states?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
T

The original which is more or less impossible to find on the web in it's entirety, happens during a Birthday party for the little girl. From what I can figure, you can only get the entire original video, by buying it from the director directly, he has an email on his site, it's been posted multiple times in the thread.

I would like the OP to post more links and information on this missing girl case he mentioned.
I have yet to see the directors site linked or a place where you can buy the video because I would buy the original in a heartbeat just to see it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by malganis

im not so sure about the other vid either. its a far strecth to say the least that is "prof" of an abduction. the guy to me is clearly just "high" on one thing or another plus they made it a point to say he wanted to profit from it. oh well i guess we will never know.

as for the camera going blank for a moment. having worked in the security field for years i can tell you there is any number of earthly things that will make a camera do that.

Yeah man he could have just gone for a joint or down the pub for a bit or something and maybe had a few too many. There is something a bit strange about it though...

maybe it's just Riker from Star Trek being all mystical about it lol

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i think i have iv been looking for this vid for a while too if its the same as the one your refering to i saw a few years back it ends withe the guy holding the camera running up stairs crying and he turns around hid bed room door slowly starts to close and an et is standing behind it he walks slowly towards the guy who dosnt move it takes the camera and it turns towards the guy who looks paralized and freakin scared then cuts off i was alot younger and home alone it scared me enough to get a bunch of knives and it had me going back and fourth checking the house i was at my grandmas and she lives way out in the country it was awsome

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Go here. The Tape.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You can tell its a hoax because the actors (including the aliens) all get credits at the end!! Doh!! This has been around for a long time........neither version is legit. Still fun to watch though!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

That is the 1997 tape.. NOT the original. sigh

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join