It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen the full video of this family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok there is appartly footage of this family that fights aliens for about an hour or so and the they get abducted by the aliens at the end of the fotage dose anyone know what i am talking about.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ok the family was called the McPhersons

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There's a family of McPhersons who used to live not too far from where i live, but i stopped paying attention to them once they started expressing an interest in the KKK.

They were more or less in charge of the neighbourhood until one or two of us started getting all defiant of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sad thing is, the other guy got court because he took matters into his own hands.

I don't think this has anything to do with your video, btw.

I'm just being informative.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
thats ok appartly its a very hard to find video and i am just wondering if anyone has actully seen the full video on this site.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
also i would not be surprised if it was talked about before and if was not menetioned on this site before i would be really surprised

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brendhan

I've never heard of it, which is odd considering the nature of the video.

Where did you first come across it?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i came accross it on youtube but thats not the oddest video i have seen in fact i have seen these other videos that are extremly creepy about this girl who is stalked by someone and then gose missing appartly i have not discovered if she is real or not but like i am surprised i only saw one other post about it and it was not very active. mabye like 5 or 6 repilies since it was made mabye a year ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Do you have a link?

Sorry, but you're being remarkably secretive.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i would be more then happy to show the link to both videos. well the frist is a video well a news report on it showing fotage and the second is her channel with all her videos.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is the family alien video they dont show alot of fotage because appartly its an hour long or something and i would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is the family alien video they dont show alot of fotage because appartly its an hour long or something and i would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is the girls channel and yeah btw sorry for the double post that was a mistake i did not mean to double post.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Interesting enough, i'd love to hear what some of the better-versed members say about this.

Thanks for bringing it to attention, brendhan.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have seen this video, it was a while ago. I got the 'feeling' it was a hoax but I could be wrong. It consisted of people screaming as they are being chased around the house by et. The way it ended was very Blair Witch like, and at one point if I recall correctly, they were firing a shot gun at the ets. In my opinion the reason it's hard to find is that it was a hoax. Just my opinion, I have no hard data either way.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
well from what i understand there are 2 versions one is an obvious hoax of this version on youtube did u see that version or the version in the link btw did u check out the girls videos i know its about aliens or anything but still i am thinking of making another post about her.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You would have been better off making seperate threads for each source.

You could try that now, if you liked.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i will do that right now

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hate to make this a one liner, but.... the video you're referring to, OP, is a hoax. It's been discussed several times on ATS, just search around a bit

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ahh it is a hoax ur sure about that oh well at least the other video is still debateable as far as i know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join