It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen the full video of this family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is a very old and well known hoax. I'm surprised it would even be posted.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brendhan

well that is what he said in his letter. im not saying he didnt im just giving cause for my theory on what happened. he saw profit from it. most places ive worked would fire you for leaving for two hours and comming back staggering and throwing up.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
1/10

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

there you go in it's entirety. looks pretty cheesy to me though

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to believe about alien abductions.

Aliens are much more advanced than us. After abducting just a few
humans, they should know everything about us, more than we
know about ourselves.

Why would they want to keep abducting us for? What more could
they possibly find out with their tests.

And also if they are so secret about it, why let the people come
back after an abduction, more chance to reveal their secret.

I just dont believe it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Cheesiest f'n video I ever seen. Honestly.

Anyone who thinks that's real should be questioned. You think the person behind the camera would be oh so calm and actually capture everyones emotions right on cue?
No. lol.

Also I know, I know, it's a remake of the original video .... but is there even an original video?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have trouble calling this a hoax as the full version of the video has rolling credits of the actors at the end...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
why hasent this thread been closed yet its been debunked 2or3 times that i know of right here on ats. not offence to the op but this is rediculous.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Because people are still discussing another video that was posted. Why close the thread if people still want to discuss it?

Anyway, i'm pretty sure the OP video is fake, and that Louise Paxton girl is almost definitely fake as well. There's so many holes in her story and when you try to post comments on her videos calling her out on them she just deletes your comments.

The video that infinite posted is interesting though, when there is a flash of light, does the camera screw up for a bit or what? It would be good if they could track the guy down!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by malganis

im not so sure about the other vid either. its a far strecth to say the least that is "prof" of an abduction. the guy to me is clearly just "high" on one thing or another plus they made it a point to say he wanted to profit from it. oh well i guess we will never know.

as for the camera going blank for a moment. having worked in the security field for years i can tell you there is any number of earthly things that will make a camera do that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have seen the whole video and it is not worth watching. it is very fake and there is bad acting. One of the actors in it is now fairly famous and is in a lot of shows.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That cheesy video to me seems like a direct parallel to the link of the other family invasion on the first page...the link the television station did a story on on the first that video dint appear fake, emotion....lots of emotion...cant fake that... the other one was probably filmed by the govt. and put out there so when enthusiasts looked for it... they owuld find this and do exactly what you guys and i am doing right now,,,,,saying this is cheesy as hell....where is the other video...why arent we looking at this one????????

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
This is a very old and well known hoax. I'm surprised it would even be posted.

Try at least 10 years, what's more amazing is the mileage it still gets here on ATS

Does anyone here ever use the search box at the top right of this site?????

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
video.google.com... =0 .... I think this is the video you are thinking of. It's 90 minutes, and is about a family being stalked by aliens. It is just a movie that a couple people made. You can even see the credits for it on imdb. Just search incident at lake county and it will pop up. It's an interesting movie, but there are no real aliens. Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

well that is what he said in his letter. im not saying he didnt im just giving cause for my theory on what happened. he saw profit from it. most places ive worked would fire you for leaving for two hours and comming back staggering and throwing up.

A lot of assumptions going here - we don't actually know how long his disorientation lasted - may have only been a few minutes - he may have been working a split shift or perhaps he was leaving work for the evening altogether - and was "dropped off" where he been "picked up"..

On the other side of coin - many companies will give an employee the chance to resign before firing them - HR calls you in, has a "talk" with you and then the employee quits...so that the infraction does not go on their record...common practice...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
[edit on 24-6-2008 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"What laughable bollocks. The only really terrifying thing brought to light by this video is the reaction to it. Are there really so many brainless, gullible people on this planet? "

thats is the quote of a person from youtube. i only post it here because i agree with it whole heartedly. while i dont necessarily think that those who believe it are brainless i honestly dont think it is real myself.

same thing happened when they released the Blair Witch Project.
it was obviously a student film to make some money and what made the money was the hype the film got. The publicity about how the kids were never seen again and what not was very interesting and many people actually beleived it even after those same actors were in interviews about their own film.

i have nothing against those who entertain the possiblity that such films are real, but honestly to me it looks like controled chaos filming.
The movie Cloverfield tried that tactic " controled chaos". its not that hard to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Say the video might be cheesy but it would make one awesome high budget movie! LOL Abduction movies are the best me thinks. Anyone remember Fire in the Sky? ....that was an awesome movie.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

They say that it was fake because there were some actors and actresses that were in that film... who knows.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

im not realy saying thats what happened its just a theory based on what i saw from the film. and the fact that the guy wanted money for it, that alone to me screams fake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join