It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i had an oobe or something like it... a waking vision, something like that, anyway. it was the middle of the day, and i had no control over it nor was i even attempting to do it nor had i ever done it before (to my knowledge).

anyway, suddenly i was hurtling up into the space above the planet, without a spacecraft or suit. i could see satellites and other space junk floating around up there and could hear all the gibber gabber and electronic sounds of various communications beaming off the satellites. cellphone calls, tv shows, radio programs, etc.

against the starry sky, i could see what appeared to be two men with long dark hair, no beards, clean shaven, seated at a viewport window, with a glowing counsel in front of them. they were looking threw the window and out into space. they were holographic, and their ship was invisible except for the part i could see threw the front window of the craft.

suddenly they saw me and became very angry. i was told at this point, by some unseen voice, that i wasn't supposed to be there nor be able to see these beings, and that they didn't like humans and especially human females (because we create more humans). i turned my head and saw the curvature of the earth ahead and below me, and balls of light whipping along the top of the earth's atmosphere below my position. they were surfing along the top of the atmosphere at incredible speed and i was told they were humans who were working in conjunction with the 2 holographic beings, and that they were unaware that they were being used to attack the female population of the planet. (this did not make sense to me at the time).

perhaps 3 or 4 seconds had passed at this point, from the start of the event, and i started to black out from any number of things -- vaccuum, freezing temps, i dunno but my head went backward and my eyes began to roll up into my skull. just before i passed out i was whamm, back in my chair in my house. i had a huge physiological reaction to this, including intense numb sensations, tingling and itching like when you lose feeling in an extremity after laying or sitting on it. but i didn't say anything and went on with my day.

fast forward about an hour. both my kids, who were playing together in their room, came out to complain that it felt like it was raining in the house. i did a double take at this point and began to seriously interrogate them on the sensation. they said it was like little pin pricks on the surface of their skin, as if tiny drops of water were hitting their arms. of course, it wasn't raining in the house and was essentially some kind of physical manifestation like the one i had had after the oobe...or whatever that was, a sort of generalized numbness.

i dunno who those two beings in the cloaked craft were but they looked human other than for the fact, they seemed extremely big. i remember thinking.... these guys are enormous.

never saw anything like it before then or after then.

EDIT: P. S. This event happened over 7 years ago. the kids claimed the sensation had started at least a half hour before they came out to complain about it and possibly had been occuring at the same time. we lived very close to one of those big golf ball shaped radar domes, about a city block away on the air force base nearby

Does this sound like any of the beings described by the terra papers? by enormous i don't mean fat, i mean extremely tall, very broad shoulders.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
reply to post by kshaund

I hope I am not stepping on toes here but .... another interesting read are the Blogs from a former "Sleeper" While his slant is somewhat different than has been talked about on here... It is an interesting read. He gives many "clues" that when thought about reaffirm what was written in the Terra Papers. He often refers to earth as a prison planet... interesting to say the least....

Hi there - I haven't seen Sleepers stuff - I tried to have a quick look here (quick??? :@@
but would take days to figure it out as it seems his postings are closed? Anyway - no, I haven't seen them but am always interested to look at them if they come my way.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i had an oobe or something like it... a waking vision, something like that, anyway. it was the middle of the day, and i had no control over it nor was i even attempting to do it nor had i ever done it before (to my knowledge).

anyway, suddenly i was hurtling up into the space above the planet, without a spacecraft or suit. i could see satellites and other space junk floating around up there and could hear all the gibber gabber and electronic sounds of various communications beaming off the satellites. cellphone calls, tv shows, radio programs, etc.

against the starry sky, i could see what appeared to be two men with long dark hair, no beards, clean shaven, seated at a viewport window, with a glowing counsel in front of them. they were looking threw the window and out into space. they were holographic, and their ship was invisible except for the part i could see threw the front window of the craft.

suddenly they saw me and became very angry. i was told at this point, by some unseen voice, that i wasn't supposed to be there nor be able to see these beings, and that they didn't like humans and especially human females (because we create more humans). i turned my head and saw the curvature of the earth ahead and below me, and balls of light whipping along the top of the earth's atmosphere below my position. they were surfing along the top of the atmosphere at incredible speed and i was told they were humans who were working in conjunction with the 2 holographic beings, and that they were unaware that they were being used to attack the female population of the planet. (this did not make sense to me at the time).

perhaps 3 or 4 seconds had passed at this point, from the start of the event, and i started to black out from any number of things -- vaccuum, freezing temps, i dunno but my head went backward and my eyes began to roll up into my skull. just before i passed out i was whamm, back in my chair in my house. i had a huge physiological reaction to this, including intense numb sensations, tingling and itching like when you lose feeling in an extremity after laying or sitting on it. but i didn't say anything and went on with my day.

fast forward about an hour. both my kids, who were playing together in their room, came out to complain that it felt like it was raining in the house. i did a double take at this point and began to seriously interrogate them on the sensation. they said it was like little pin pricks on the surface of their skin, as if tiny drops of water were hitting their arms. of course, it wasn't raining in the house and was essentially some kind of physical manifestation like the one i had had after the oobe...or whatever that was, a sort of generalized numbness.

i dunno who those two beings in the cloaked craft were but they looked human other than for the fact, they seemed extremely big. i remember thinking.... these guys are enormous.

never saw anything like it before then or after then.

EDIT: P. S. This event happened over 7 years ago. the kids claimed the sensation had started at least a half hour before they came out to complain about it and possibly had been occuring at the same time. we lived very close to one of those big golf ball shaped radar domes, about a city block away on the air force base nearby

Does this sound like any of the beings described by the terra papers? by enormous i don't mean fat, i mean extremely tall, very broad shoulders.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by undo]

Wow - what an experience that must have been!!! I've never had such and can't begin to know what it all is about - but can give an educated guess or two -

I've just been reading the 300+ pages of Alien Interview that describes their race (loose terms here) as being creators, like gods, that they don't have a body, they 'make' one when they need to be in our environment (or any physical environment). Now, the crux of this story that I found very much parallels the Terra Papers and Roberts other work which doesn't explain it here, but will post something on Aku following this, is that they are simply beings without bodies AND they have lost many of their kind to earth incarnations who have become eternal prisoners doomed to recycling and mind-wiping over and over and over and over to ensure no one knows who they really are -

That part also parallels perfectly with Robert's teachings - that we are Aku (souls) trapped in this physical existance (imprisoned) by electromagnet forces and technology (what I think you noticed on your way out) -

Your conversations of not supposed to be there make perfect sense to me - we are not supposed to know anything outside of our little reality corner on earth - the lights you saw skipping across the atmosphere that were explained as humans helping but not knowing about it don't make sense to me either - what would make sense is that they may not be humans, per se, but grays and technology scanning the atmosphere constantly to re-capture all our souls at death to catapult them into the memory-wipe chamber (the infamous white light we're all supposed to go to unquestioningly) - before they're born dumb again... and again... and again...

Who the beings were I have no idea - they could be anything using a form of anykind for your benefit or because of your perceptions you saw them that way - or they could really be exactly what you saw. If, as has been suggested, there are infinite species throughout this universe and we are about the only race among them all who can't see or fathom all that, they could be anybody just being on duty -

Your experience sounds incredible and at the same time understandably traumatizing - in the Alien Interview, the nurse recounted the experience the alien 'gave' her by demonstrating what its like for her to be out of her body entirely - and the nurse described its feeling as freeing because she "knew" she wasn't just mortal and so relished her life even more from this new understanding/experience.

I highly recommend reading the alien interview - it's not related to the Terra Papers at all, but for me only confirms and parallels the ENTIRE story - instead of the Sirians/Orions it's referred to as the Old Empire - the being explains how and why they lost many of their scouts here to their universal enemy (Sirians/Orions) and their technology traps here (continued)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In the end, I would make an educated guess that you saw what the Terra Papers is trying to tell - a story of such great scope it is mostly unfathomable - where we have been trapped, tricked, and now live in this eternal damnation - pardon the use of a biblical phrase - but it seems to fit - because where there's no free will, there is, indeed, damnation -

I will now look for and post a story about the Aku - light beings who got trapped in bodies on earth -

Preface - it's a large story over many pages and I am pulling excerpts so if parts don't make sense that's the first reason why - the second why is because there's also more background information not posted here. But the following is 'an' explanation of who we (the ones asking all these questions) really are - and why its soooo important we share and keep going - else all is lost for another few kazillion cycles.... and I don't want that - I want my freedom back!

Very briefly - Aku (creators) are described as a race of beings who decided to become lighter and lighter over the eons to the point where physical existance was no longer required - all was by wish. Conversely, Robert also explained the other part of the race who didn't become Aku and degraded into a hard, physical existance (Draku) - words created by ignorant beasts trying to keep it all straight - *beasts is synonym for earliest humans, not the 666 stuff*

And as part of their creating they are always in search of a new conquest - a new experience - so here are excerpts from Robert's workshop transcript - there are small bits that may seem contradictory, but it may be it was said sarcastically or humorously which doesn't convey in print but does on the videos - He is answering questions from the audience and the following are different answers from different questions to maybe help with this experience you explained undo....

And I hope it intrigues others -

Quoted from LA Workshop, Robert Morning Sky, 1996
"...beings, the negative guys, they were descended of the Orion, I’m sorry the same roots as the Orions and when primitive man was exposed to the idea of spirit beings, he said, “Whoa, these are nasty guys. They’re vicious.” In essence, devouring beings. What is the name of these beings, and you can look it up? This name has remained in tact for millions of years. In Egyptian hieroglyphs you can look up the name Aku, A-k-u, that simple. We know it is an open mouthed breath at the beginning, Aku, Aku, that is the name applied to all light beings who feed on positive energy whether they’re bird, insect, fish, dog, cat, but the bulk of them in this neck of the wood appear to be bird like. Aku. And the beast said, “Well, what do you call the negative beings? And per the galactic language they were called Uka.

However, the beast goes, “Ah, huka, akuha, what the hell is it?” And he said, “Ah, you know what? I have an idea. They are the same as those wolfey warriors. They devour us, our spirit.” And they were called the dak warriors, and these were called the dak-u or drak-u, “The Draku. Oh, now I got you. The Aku and the Draku, now I can differentiate with simplicity.” And suddenly Draku represented the negative, energy beings that suck your spirit dry. The Dracos, Drakus, Dracula, on and on. This was a simplistic way to differentiate between two kinds of light beings, but technically they were the Uka versus the Aku, all right?

beings, the negative guys, they were descended of the Orion, I’m sorry the same roots as the Orions and when primitive man was exposed to the idea of spirit beings, he said, “Whoa, these are nasty guys. They’re vicious.” In essence, devouring beings. What is the name of these beings, and you can look it up? This name has remained in tact for millions of years. In Egyptian hieroglyphs you can look up the name Aku, A-k-u, that simple. We know it is an open mouthed breath at the beginning, Aku, Aku, that is the name applied to all light beings who feed on positive energy whether they’re bird, insect, fish, dog, cat, but the bulk of them in this neck of the wood appear to be bird like. Aku. And the beast said, “Well, what do you call the negative beings? And per the galactic language they were called Uka.

However, the beast goes, “Ah, huka, akuha, what the hell is it?” And he said, “Ah, you know what? I have an idea. They are the same as those wolfey warriors. They devour us, our spirit.” And they were called the dak warriors, and these were called the dak-u or drak-u, “The Draku. Oh, now I got you. The Aku and the Draku, now I can differentiate with simplicity.” And suddenly Draku represented the negative, energy beings that suck your spirit dry. The Dracos, Drakus, Dracula, on and on. This was a simplistic way to differentiate between two kinds of light beings, but technically they were the Uka versus the Aku, all right?

Prince Ea, having had his sister come in and say, “Bro, take a look at this creature, man. We have made a smart, intelligent, strong beast who obeys our every command and that will do it for nothing more than a banana and what do we do with this beast, man?” “Well, we make him a slave, we make him work for us and all these things.” And then you go through the whole scenario where some of the beasts get kicked out and Prince Ea’s going, he’s tampering with the genetics and he’s cranking up the sex response and he’s working with the rejects creating Ea-Su, but some how there’s just something missing. The beast doesn’t have the fire. He doesn’t have that, whatever is needed to self- sustain, self-direct his own destiny. Something’s wrong, there’s something lacking.

So they’re having a genesis scientists convention in L.A. And Prince Ea, who really doesn’t want to go, they’re talking about his ass. They do that and the word gets out that a genesis scientist has the most blasphemous thought and he becomes an example of evil, creating life that is undirected. Creating life that is not manipulated, used and totally controlled is evil and this scientist embodies the worst, possible evil. And the word got out, beyond this galaxy, it got out into the universe and there was a slightly hungry light being, an Aku who said, “What? An undirected, uncontrolled, passionate, fiery, self-directing life? Yumm. That’s positive energy.”

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And so a contact was made with Prince Ea and these light beings said, “Listen, Prince, do you really want to have fire? Do you really want to make this experiment work? We are asking.” And the Prince had to think about it. The ultimate evil act, the ultimate diabolic act, life without restrictions, energy, whoa and the Prince said, “Yeah.” And so the Aku said, “Very well.” And they presented him with a gift, a strand of DNA, light DNA that was made and manifest in physical form and given to the Prince. And this one strand of DNA was taken carefully by the Prince and his sister and implanted in the beast. A universally conscious, aware, light being said, “Here.” And the beast that would walk around thinking about nothing but a banana and bonking, suddenly went, “Whoa. There’s stars out there. There’s like, the universe out there.” And suddenly instead of looking at the ground and looking at simple survival, the beast was suddenly aware. “There’s a universe out there, I know it. I don’t know how, I’ve never experienced it. I’ve never seen it,” but that one strand of DNA, that genetic memory that was in there was clicking on all cylinders and stuff and, “Shuuu. You know what, there’s got to be more than just this? There’s got to be more than what they’re telling me. I know it.”

He was suddenly blessed with awareness, consciousness, universal genetic memory. And the beasts who received the filament suddenly were hungry. It was like they knew there was like a home out there, like there was family out there, like there was an answer out there that they were connected to. And the beast received this bright, fiery, flame and light and received the sun, the soul. And the beast again goes, “Ssshu, what is this, man? This is cool. I’m connected to something out there.” So, the gift that was given to Prince Ea, the Aku said, “This gift comes with a built in warning sign,” warning, or what’s a better word, I’m not sure warning, let me see, no it’s not caution that kind of implies a negativity, here’s something that’s good that’s about to happen.

Let me explain it to you and then you pick the word because I’m not sure I know what word I want to use here, but there’s a built in sign that goes with this gift, “Whenever the beast, whenever a being pursues his passion, that fire that’s within him, as he becomes one with the fire, as she becomes one with her passion, suddenly a feather will appear. It will manifest itself, boom, right in front of you or you will dream about feathers or birds will fly in your window or you are going to be guided in your dreams, in your visions by beings covered with feathers.”

In fact, Prince Ea and the Ea-Su referred to this filament strand, this gift as the gift of the feather. Here is a very interesting coincidence since Ea can’t be Yahweh, long a, the sound a in Egyptian hieroglyphs is an arm with a hand extended. The short a, do you want to guess? Is a feather. The sound EA is a hand extending a feather, what a coincidence. Look up these two symbols in the Egyptian hieroglyphs dictionary. Look up light being and see what it says.

So the gift of the feather brought an awareness that there was more out there, a universe that had stuff in it and that we were connected to, okay? Now is that the soul? That is what many ancients call the soul. If that’s what you want to call it, that’s cool. I don’t think that’s the soul, I don’t, but it could be. That consciousness and awareness that there is more out there that we’re connected to could very well be the soul, okay? I’m not sure because I want to present to you another thought that I’d suggest is the soul. Any quick questions on this, the gift of the feather? Good.

Because here is a scenario that is going to, boy if I didn’t get you with that you don’t create this crap in your life, if I didn’t get you with that one, I’ll get you with this one. I’m trying to get you. I’m trying to provoke you. I want you to get mad and do something. Prove me wrong, prove me right, do something with this. Okay, light beings, some Aku away the hell and gone out here in a universe so wondrous and expansive that we can’t even begin to conceive of it. And they’re way out here and the light beings, they’re many of them, have concern for the universe. Now, Uah was the one who creates the universe, His breath is the in and out of the universe, that’s a whole other topic, but I want to talk about what goes on within.........

end tape six side two
begin tape seven side one

.....we want to be creative, we want to help, we want positive energies, we want to do something with this and there’s so many of us in this entire universe and we are independent of each other. We are not one in body but we are one, I don’t know, I guess as this group is one. But it’s comprised of individual entities and they said, “Well, why not have one of us become the Ultimate Being?” And they all said, “That’s a good idea. We can support, we can contribute, we can challenge, we can criticize, but let’s have an Ultimate Being. Well, how do we select an ultimate being? Let’s get the best one. Well, who’s the best one? The one who has had more experiences, created more things, seen more, done more than anybody else.”

In this room who would be selected, let’s use the word God, that ultimate, omnipotent being, the Ultimate One, who in this room should be God? Should be someone, yeah he’s volunteered, God help the women. And the Aku said, “Let us pick the one with the most experiences, the most wisdom, the most creativity, the one who has done more than anyone.” And so they all said, “That’s good because I am going to entrust myself, the universe, the beings of this universe to you so we must have the one who knows more, sees more, does more, feels more than anybody.” So they all sat down like in this room, they filled out a resume and they picked the one that had the most experiences. And the rest of the Aku voluntarily supported because he knew one more thing than they did, just one more thing which made him wiser and they trusted the fact that he was a positive being.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And so the Aku, those who were not the Ultimate Being said, “Ah, I think I’m going to create just one more new experience. If I can create just one experience that the Ultimate One hasn’t had, I can be God. And I’m not doing it out of jealousy or envy or greed or power. I will contribute everything I got to you, but I’m going to create one more thing.” And they would go out into the universe trying to create one more being, one more experience, one more flower, one more anything. And one of the beings, one of the Aku came back and said, “I have learned how to make a quiche.” And the others go, “What’s a quiche?” “Let me show you,” and the all light being created a quiche and they all go, “Whoa.” And so this one became the Ultimate Being because he had created an ultimate, positive experience, the ultimate quiche.

And the other beings were, “Whoa, you are the Ultimate One. You know one more thing than I do.” So the Ultimate Being surrendered and it’s not a throne, I’m using this as an analogy, he surrendered his position as the Ultimate Being to one being, another light being who had had one more experience. And the light beings searched the universe, not all of them but those who wanted to be an Ultimate Being because they gave a damn. They went out there looking, trying to create just one more experience and they would come back and they say, “Look, here’s a new one.” And then they had another Ultimate Being. In other words, I am suggesting to you that there is no one Ultimate Being. The Ultimate Being changes as one more experience occurs.

And one day the gathering of light beings was approached by a renegade Indian who said, “Have I got a quest for you. In this quest, I am going to take you and put you in a situation where can’t win. You will always lose. I don’t care how smart you think you are, you’ll never figure it out. Everything is designed to make you lose.” And the light beings go, “Ah hum, I’m a master. I can do this. Give me the damn paper,” and he signed up for the quest searching for one, more experience. The experience that you can’t win, no matter what you do. No matter, it doesn’t matter you have universal knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, bravery, courage and strength but you can’t win. It’s that old God picked up, created a rock so big that He can’t pick it up. What an experience to God that He could create a rock so big He couldn’t pick it up. He creates a situation that He can’t handle. Whoa, got to think about that one, that’s a mind blower.

And so the Aku, those who were not the Ultimate Being said, “Ah, I think I’m going to create just one more new experience. If I can create just one experience that the Ultimate One hasn’t had, I can be God. And I’m not doing it out of jealousy or envy or greed or power. I will contribute everything I got to you, but I’m going to create one more thing.” And they would go out into the universe trying to create one more being, one more experience, one more flower, one more anything. And one of the beings, one of the Aku came back and said, “I have learned how to make a quiche.” And the others go, “What’s a quiche?” “Let me show you,” and the all light being created a quiche and they all go, “Whoa.” And so this one became the Ultimate Being because he had created an ultimate, positive experience, the ultimate quiche.

And the other beings were, “Whoa, you are the Ultimate One. You know one more thing than I do.” So the Ultimate Being surrendered and it’s not a throne, I’m using this as an analogy, he surrendered his position as the Ultimate Being to one being, another light being who had had one more experience. And the light beings searched the universe, not all of them but those who wanted to be an Ultimate Being because they gave a damn. They went out there looking, trying to create just one more experience and they would come back and they say, “Look, here’s a new one.” And then they had another Ultimate Being. In other words, I am suggesting to you that there is no one Ultimate Being. The Ultimate Being changes as one more experience occurs.

And one day the gathering of light beings was approached by a renegade Indian who said, “Have I got a quest for you. In this quest, I am going to take you and put you in a situation where can’t win. You will always lose. I don’t care how smart you think you are, you’ll never figure it out. Everything is designed to make you lose.” And the light beings go, “Ah hum, I’m a master. I can do this. Give me the damn paper,” and he signed up for the quest searching for one, more experience. The experience that you can’t win, no matter what you do. No matter, it doesn’t matter you have universal knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, bravery, courage and strength but you can’t win. It’s that old God picked up, created a rock so big that He can’t pick it up. What an experience to God that He could create a rock so big He couldn’t pick it up. He creates a situation that He can’t handle. Whoa, got to think about that one, that’s a mind blower.

At any rate, the light being says, “Sign me up.” The Indian says, “Come on down.” And he shows up for what I call Earth 101. And the light being came down here and said, “No problem, man. I can handle this.” And he goes around and he’s making a difference some hundred thousand years ago, and then suddenly, I’m getting tired here, man. I was in Orange County last night. And he says, “You know what? Never mind. Here, you go get something for lunch. You make the decision, I’m too tired to do this.” And the next morning, “Ah, yeah, you know that was a really good decision. You decide what we’re going to eat from now on. I just don’t want to worry about what we’re going to eat. I don’t want to worry about where I’m going to work, you decide where it is.”

And little by little, the light being surrendered responsibility, surrendered decision making, surrendered to being tired, to being frustrated, to being angry, he surrendered. And then along come them little Orion reptilian dudes who reprogram his brain. His physical body is reprogrammed and suddenly, boom, having surrendered to the experience, surrendered to the physical experience, bam, he’s reprogrammed. And it’s like, “Ah, I’m a master and I know it? What happened? I don’t remember? I’m trapped. There’s something wrong here.” He got caught.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The master got caught in a physical body that is aware, who knows vaguely who he is but he can’t do anything because he forgot.

And the Indian goes back. Remember that guy who signed up? He didn’t make it and the other beings are, “What do you mean? How is it that a light being did not make it?” “I told you because you can’t win.” “No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I simply will not admit. No, no, no.” And they signed up by the droves and they all came down for Earth 101. Some of them signed up to be women, some signed up to be men. Some of them wanted to be postal workers. Some of them wanted to learn to be a cook and cook that damn quiche that took the throne away from him. Some of them wanted to learn anything, they’re just looking for one more experience.

Can you imagine being carved bald with hair? Can you imagine, ladies, being able to get any job you want? It’s possible. And these light beings who signed up for 101 came down looking for just one more experience prompted by the thought they couldn’t win, cocky enough to think they could and then they got trapped. So, what am I suggesting? That in this room, because you’re here, it is possible, I think all of you have consciousness and awareness. I think you all have the gift of the feather, but some of you, possibly all of you, one of you is a trapped light being. You got caught and you know it which is why it’s tough to handle it. If you haven’t had thoughts of suicide, you’re probably not a light being because that is a very valid thought.

So, let’s assume for a moment and I would suggest that as long as you’ve endured me for nearly two days, you got to be incredibly demented or it is possible that there is a light being residing within you. Think about this for just a moment, now here’s my suggestion. What if I told you that your job is to become God? That’s your job. It is your job to get every possible experience, to get all the wisdom that you can, to be fair, to be just, to be caring, to be benevolent, to be compassionate, to be all of those things so that when you shed this mortal coil and you don’t go into ‘the light’ you turn around and connect with ‘your light’ which is your light being and you can be the Ultimate Being.

Your job is to become God and here’s your problem, ladies and gentlemen. I am going to be God. I am because I give a damn, because I got the guts and because I’ll take the hits and I’ll do it because it’s right and you know what? Because I do care about you, God damn it. No, I won’t. I am going to get every possible experience I can and I am going to take care of your daughters, I am going to take care of your sons. Gentlemen, I will take care of your wives, your mothers and your sisters. Ladies, I will take care of your sons, your brothers and your husband. And I will be just and I will be fair and you know what I’m going to do? Nothing. I’m just going to tell you, and then I’m going to walk away and I’m going to see what you do. Would you like to be God?

Next job I want is Prince Ea’s. I want to be a genesis scientist in the Pleiades. Oops, he’s in the Pleiades? Yeah, because guess what? When Ra/Marduk showed up and he kicked out En-Lil and he kicked out his dad, Prince Ea and he kicked out Nin-Hur-Sag, he kicked out everybody, the Lord Ea fled. Do you remember the term ‘tesh?’ What is it? Place of light, sacred chamber, gathering place, it means a very, very and I hate the term sacred, but it is a sacred place. Prince Ea fled to a fledgling star system which he had already begun to develop but this one he decided, “I think I’m going to go here.”

Ea, creator, also known as Ba-El or Lord, he fled to Ba-L Ea-Tesh, the sacred place of Enki, the sacred place of Ea. Baaleatesh, Pleiades, the term Pleiades comes from Ba-L Ea Tesh, the sacred gathering place of Prince Ea where he went and he said, “You know what? I’ve developed this star system and I got one rule. No rules. You show up here if you want but you contribute. I am not going to take care of you. I am not going to tell you what to do. I am not going to provide you with food. There’s no social security. You make your own job, your own career, you make your own food. You contribute or you’re out. I don’t want to have to take care of you.” It is a place for renegades who are fed up with the system and don’t want to be controlled or taken care of but who want their own destiny and will take care of their own butts.

The Pleiades at this time is generations old and there, in fact, is now a Pleiadian race. In the beginning it was rag tag settlers, people who were unhappy who showed up in the Pleiades and said, “I’m fed up with the system. Let’s work together. There are no rules.” Again, pure anarchy. But now there is a Pleiadian race and because they have renegade blood, many of them have come back and depending upon the entity, they communicate, they talk or they actually get out in the field and they bring down the ships. You got physical renegades from the Pleiades who are conducting a war against the reptilians. You got physical Pleiadians walking around talking to people and you got spiritual, ethereal, technologically based spiritual based Pleiadians who are saying, “Hey, let me help guide you.” So there are many ways in the Pleiadians renegade system in which they’re trying to tell us, “Hello. Is anybody, is anybody listening?”

All right, I tossed out a couple of simple concepts here. Your job is to be God. Now, is that blasphemous? Does anybody have a problem with that idea? I don’t think so. I think you knew that. You are the sons and daughters of God, but a little bit more. You are a potential God. Unfortunately some of us had to become males, others had to become females and we have to live in Phoenix or we have to live in L.A. We had to go through dating a hybrid gray, usually that’s the ladies. The guys have to have a career and a job. You see what I’m trying to say? All we need is just one, more experience, all right? Let’s throw it open to the floor for questions for just a few minutes and then we’ll talk about, I got two topics I still want to talk about, alien sex and Bek’Ti.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's just a very large story - I hope the previous post piqued an interest and perhaps offered something bigger than we've already experienced.

The idea of the Aku (our word for them, not their word for themselves) paralleling the Alien Interview text (for me) are one and the same - just as other Aku are coming in to help those get out and themselves being caught, so does the alien interviewee also speak of this exact thing happening in the same time cycles. Add to this story the other ideas presented in alien interview (that undesirable souls are brought here on purpose because they're too individualistic) it makes perfect sense (again back to an original question by undo, I think it was), 'why' and 'who' is behind all this deception, corruption, war and fear mongering, etc. It's a large, grand play orchestrated around and to us every moment of our physical existance to keep us trapped....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can you imagine being carved bald with hair? Can you imagine, ladies, being able to get any job you want? It’s possible. And these light beings who signed up for 101 came down looking for just one more experience prompted by the thought they couldn’t win, cocky enough to think they could and then they got trapped. So, what am I suggesting? That in this room, because you’re here, it is possible, I think all of you have consciousness and awareness. I think you all have the gift of the feather, but some of you, possibly all of you, one of you is a trapped light being. You got caught and you know it which is why it’s tough to handle it. If you haven’t had thoughts of suicide, you’re probably not a light being because that is a very valid thought. i beleive his story to be true i have read terra papers,and other storys!
in short here is my input i always felt something is missing since i was a child. something wasnt right, now i understand whats been going on maybe not in my lifetime when we take control of our life. i always felt the bible was a story of our past but with a twist
to control us well not me i fight everyday to take back my mind but the forces are to great for me! and i tell my kids this too but its up to them to open their mind and see whats going on. from my veiw we humans as one are in a very long fight. but remember this wasnt our planet, only claim we got is to the throne to whoever has the bloodline within them.

Mind control think about it. if you was born in the 50 fiftys our sixtys and you take the kids who were born in the 1990 put them in the woods who would survive
it goes on and on take care and with all this info i have am not even mad all this for power geez
( this is why they cant infere u must do it ur self)

[edit on 18-7-2008 by yogi9969]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yogi9969
i beleive his story to be true i have read terra papers,and other storys!
in short here is my input i always felt something is missing since i was a child. something wasnt right, now i understand whats been going on maybe not in my lifetime when we take control of our life. i always felt the bible was a story of our past but with a twist
to control us well not me i fight everyday to take back my mind but the forces are to great for me! and i tell my kids this too but its up to them to open their mind and see whats going on. from my veiw we humans as one are in a very long fight. but remember this wasnt our planet, only claim we got is to the throne to whoever has the bloodline within them.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by yogi9969]

I also felt just as you described in all ways including the bible analogy - and the real kicker -
is the thought that that we have to get out ourselves - I too feel completely overwhelmed, and hope in your post when you said "I fight every day to take back my mind - but the forces are too great for me - is only the feeling of the moment and that you haven't given up - beacuse if you do, they win.

I have been completely to and through the depths of despair about as far as one can go and still not die (literally) from it as recently as last April/May. It gets harder and harder to recover because it truly seems that 'resistance is futile' - but it can't be - all things have to be possible and in that is also an eventual recovery of our true beings.

One thing that keeps me going is the horrid reality that if I die now, before having enough information and answers and strength to break out at death, I risk coming back extra re-programmed to never try again.

And add to that (!) as you also said, it's not really our planet either - we're the surface vermin put here by others - and those already here (apparently) were told to go elsewhere - (underground, etc.) Yep, our soul is about all I can manage to focus on at the moment.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Have you checked out some recent info about Jesus actually being the son of Clepatra sent from Egypt in the days when they were slaughtering all the first born males (think was the story) - pieces together the analogy of the son of god being the son of god (pharoah) etc. Apparently the time in history has some possibilities?

That's very interesting. I'm not common with that theory. One of the most interesting stories I heard about Jesus was that his father was actually the Panther (which the Pantheon was named after).

youtube.com...

Here is one of the videos supporting that premise (kshaund here, didn't log back in to post this :-) Very intersting!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've not read through these papers properly yet. But I thought I would mention what i've already posted in this thread. Its the 1st post at the top so you wont need to trawl through the whole thread.

[URL]: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
I've not read through these papers properly yet. But I thought I would mention what i've already posted in this thread. Its the 1st post at the top so you wont need to trawl through the whole thread.

[URL]: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Lee - I checked out the links - both are Terra Papers - (or parts of it) - I'm not sure if you were asking if what you were looking at was authentic? If so yes, it is - that's Robert's signature on the page.

I did not put them on the freedomain, someone else did. I have most of his other writings and workshops also that explain the entire thing in much more detail. Thanks -

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Have you checked out some recent info about Jesus actually being the son of Clepatra sent from Egypt in the days when they were slaughtering all the first born males (think was the story) - pieces together the analogy of the son of god being the son of god (pharoah) etc. Apparently the time in history has some possibilities?

T

slaughtering first born sons was how the anunnaki weeded out the hybrid inheritors of their competitors. it was a common occurence. there's a little something i call the first born tradition, which i believe indicates that the hybrid ruler of each "principality" would select out of the population, females who they would impregnate and threw which they would raise up several choices for either inheritance of the throne or various positions of importance and trust within the principality. it was always the first born, and in most cases, the first born son, that was the hybrid. subsequent offspring were not necessarily hybrids, depending on the status/rank of the female in question. they would assure, even if the woman was to marry someone else, that her first child would be the offspring of the nephilim in charge of that principality.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

What I was pointing out was what I thought was a resemblence between the two pictures.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by kshaund

What I was pointing out was what I thought was a resemblence between the two pictures.

Hi Lee - now I'm not sure which two pictures you mean - the cover of Terra and the second one? They're from the same book, Robert drew the figures... if it's different pictures let me know - thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ah sorry. No what I meant was the resemblance between these two pictures:

[Image 1]: www.freedomdomain.com...

and

[Image 2]: i275.photobucket.com...

The reason I just posted the link to the thread was to just keep it discussed in 1 thread rather than between the 2.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ah sorry. No what I meant was the resemblance between these two pictures:

[Image 1]: www.freedomdomain.com...

and

[Image 2]: i275.photobucket.com...

The reason I just posted the link to the thread was to just keep it discussed in 1 thread rather than between the 2.

Ah, now I'm on the same page
! Yes, the do look very similar !

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The more Egyptian looking things we see on MARS the more validity there is in The Terra Papers............in my POV.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
The more Egyptian looking things we see on MARS the more validity there is in The Terra Papers............in my POV.

Hi RiverGoddess

Have you come across The Alien Interview (not video), the one with a nurse named MacElroy? It's about 300 pages in total - and I'm finding similarities in this story too -

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join