It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
People have noticed that the "Alien Interview" seems to dovetail a bit too perfectly with the Space Opera mythos of Scientology

Or was L. Ron right all along?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Eleleth]

I don't see that they dovetail - I see that Hubbard has an extraordinary tale of aliens to substantiate his religion - and I see that Interview offers some insights as to the real reasons we're (souls) are here from another's perspective. Many pieces of a big story are out there - it's just a matter of putting them together the right way

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In a recent email I received from Robert Morning Sky, he forwarded one of the papers titled "Beings of Light" that will be posted on his upcoming website. I'd like to offer the final paragraph here -

August, 2008, Robert Morning Sky:

"We will suggest during the course of the studies on this website that there are, in fact, extraterrestrial beings and that they have been visiting our planet for some time. We will offer several studies on scientific principles which we believe support our position."

CAN'T WAIT!

It is possible he will have audio of upcoming presentations available too - thank you Robert and family for one more time!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I don't see that they dovetail - I see that Hubbard has an extraordinary tale of aliens to substantiate his religion - and I see that Interview offers some insights as to the real reasons we're (souls) are here from another's perspective. Many pieces of a big story are out there - it's just a matter of putting them together the right way

You know, I think there is a lot of truth in the Interview, but the work itself is still little more than a pious fraud. So yes, I do believe that our real reason for being here is far less glamorous than most custodial propagandists would like us to believe.

But inadvertently dredged up a conversation that happened months ago, so this probably isn't the thread to talk about it anyways.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

Originally posted by kshaund

You know, I think there is a lot of truth in the Interview, but the work itself is still little more than a pious fraud. So yes, I do believe that our real reason for being here is far less glamorous than most custodial propagandists would like us to believe.

But inadvertently dredged up a conversation that happened months ago, so this probably isn't the thread to talk about it anyways.

Has the Alien Interview been proven to be false or just presumed to be so? If there's real information (not just opinions) I'd be interested in where to look

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaundell

I read most of the Terra Papers and I feel there is more information that is not revealed. Could you point me in the direction of retreiving additional information on this subject?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Not sure what direction you want to go ? History? Aliens? Science? Thankfully Robert is planning on putting up a new website very soon and will have his work available on there - I don't know all of what he will have but am definitely looking forward to it !

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested, Robert Morning Sky is doing a radio interview on March 20th - his first in 10 years - here are the details:

I am pleased to announce that I have been invited to participate in an interview with Mr. Mel Fabregas that will appear on his program on Friday March 20th.

This is the first interview I have had in over ten years, it will be the first opportunity to speak on some of the discoveries that I have made during my absence from the speaker’s circuit.

Thank you, Mr. Fabregas for the invitation. Please tune in, Ladies and Gentlemen, I promise to offer you some new thoughts on the world of the strange and the hidden.

Please join us at: www.veritasshow.com

Thank you...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
prince and then king zu-zu is ea, otherwise known as enki (the serpent in the garden?). dunno why the guy didn't realize this. it seems the order of the
pages should be switched around (in time sequence):

in terra papers I, pages 21-30 should be after pages 31-40 or are the same story told from two different vantage points about the same events and people, with additional/different titles and more info tossed in (further confusing the situation).

i've yet to see reason to assume AN and therefore, AN-U, was anyone other than ENLIL. the stories appear to be a double layer

there's a possibility that he gave too much weight to the retelling of the events by marduk's priests in the enuma elish, which is clearly an attempt by marduk to rewrite sumerian history for his own deification. you should assume that anything in the enuma elish that doesn't jive with earlier history is probably a fabrication or a restructuring of the facts, such as the deification of the ABZU, into a living being giving birth, when initially it was an object that gave passageway from the abyss ...a gate, that clearly was associated with ENKI not Marduk .

as a result, any reference to IKU-MAR-BEH (marduk) being the same as ZU-ZU, is just another example of the flub-up and disinfo history that is the ENUMA ELISH. the only way this could be even remotely true is if MARDUK's body was inhabited by ENKI, and then there's still the problem of making the ABZU into a deity, when in fact it was an object associated with a deity. seems the concepts were melded together:

1) abzu as zu-zu
2) enki as marduk
3) enki as abzu (and therefore, zu-zu)
4) marduk as zu-zu

it's a mess.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yep, I agree, its a mess! I'd like the kindergarten version!

I totally appreciate your incredible research - but the lineage in Terra Papers was physical - Anu is the father of Ea and Enlil - Ra(also known as Marduk) was one of the sons of Ea. There are family trees that more or less explain this that are fragmented in history. Not sure how you came to your conclusions otherwise (and I'm not asking for an explanation - I've just never come across your version).

Robert never wrote about stargates to my knowledge. All his work was "grounded" (my description here) in piecing it together with traces of writings that fell into place based on the story told by his grandfather told to him by Bek-Ti.

He is talking about a physical lineages (around to this day), not metaphors I believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

right, i understand that he says bek'ti told his grandfather this. the problem is, and it's not a dig against him or his grandfather but rather a question of the honesty of bek'ti -- many people who have met with or channeled info from ETs, have been lied to repeatedly.

i can see real gems interspersed in the data and then completely wrong headed stuff like the adoption of enuma elish personas, mixed in. the enuma elish is one big metaphor. it's got more metaphors per square inch than any ancient text i've read to date. no one can agree on what it means, especially in light of older texts that have ABZU and TIAMAT, being something else entirely.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Enki/Enlil is not the ones you should ever thank for anything, as they are the renegade/Annanuki. The captured grey was revealing the prison planet we have endured because of the renegade overlords that have messed with our dna and made a slave race out of us. Don't go thanking them. And their time of lease for this planet is over. And we will be freed once and for all. There is a galactic presence on the job!

[edit on 17-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i'm questioning the honesty of bek'ti, since he tells the story that the zu-zu was a living being. zu-zu is not a being, it's a thing, an artificial construct. these ideas are straight out of the enuma elish, which is a contradiction of metaphorical largess in which marduk applied to himself, all the exploits of the anunnaki before him. he did this by melding objects with gods (thereby eliminating the exploits of the god in question, which he then claimed as his own... the guy was a real piece of work).

[edit on 17-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
firstly i want to thank all who contributed to this thread, it has been a great read.

forgive me i have bad grammar skills( and no spell check atm)*

i just recently read the terra papers and came to some questions. assuming that these papers(claims) are honest distributions from an actual alien. i find it difficult to decifer whos on our side(alien agenda wise).? supposedly the HEN T are in control over our world, they keep things(secrets) from us and "guide" us to our doom.

however they protect us from the past we once came from(mass slavery), preventing other species that have no interests in our freedom from gaining control. they do not impose there existance into our lives(openly). they prevent us from claiming the throne of earth for ourslves. yet they themselves do not fill that thone on there own accord. our entire world is held in place by a fictional man with ultimatly no voice.

back to the prevention of our place in the throne. if one of us were to gain the throne we would be doomed. of all the species involved in the pursuit for Eridu how many would ACCEPT our claim? im under the belief that if they were to accept it would be only to later over throw our place by deception and bribery. * how much power who they need to offer to one human, for that man/woman to sell us down the river? hitler would have, jesus would have, they had alliance with the very people hell bent on haveing thier mules put back in their stables.

my stand point is NO ONE not even god(*lower case g) has domain here, and if this system is in place then so it should stay.

tho the reptillians my be nafarious creatures they as it would seem by the terra papers to be the lesser of all evils.

and suppose that all the negative claims made against the HEN T is propaganda from the orion system and sirrius system. becuase wasnt the HEN T and the SSS ancient rivals. so maybe this is there way of sticking it to the man(SSS and RRR).

it just seems quite odd to raise my torches and pitch forks against an enemy that stay out of sight.

i know the ramifications of doing nothing if in deed they are not to be trusted, but the moment we over throw them we will have more powerful group reign down upon our necks. perhaps we can use these fellows

admittingly i do not know much about the HEN T or reptillian agenda(just something i tend not to dig thru), but im willign to hear any words of cuation if there my be some.

opinions -- thoughts?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Much of this sounds like an American Indian relating Ancient Egyptian folk law.
Actually I know someone who says Egyptians and other Middle East
cultures settled in the American south west.
Access from the Gulf of Mexico by ships.
He has discovered Egyptian writing on objects in America.
Don't know all the details but he is very sure about the discovery.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Next point, and this is pivotal so please consider the context and apply it to the examples stated in the Terra Papers:

The Beast of biblical prophetical texts is not a human being in the classical sense. The "Beast" is the Great Dragon, which is a title given to Enki in the sumerian-akkadian text, ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER:
ccat.sas.upenn.edu...

i believe this image depicts enki

it's the only statue recovered (to my knowledge) from Enki's city of Eridu and is dated circa 4000 BC. He was not a human being. he had fangs instead of teeth. scales, 6 or more fingers on each hand, huge slanted eyes, and a gigantic cranium.
you can see the rest of the details here:
oi.uchicago.edu...
oi.uchicago.edu...

Anyway, i think the terra papers are switching the focal point to the wrong place. And i think it's deliberate. I also believe the biblical texts are slightly mistranslated. An example of such a mistranslation is the exclusion of one word that would change the meaning of a sentence, or the inclusion of words that weren't there to begin with, in order to facilitate the english translation of the text. as a result, the text itself will indicate when a word has been added by placing it in italics and/or by footnoting it. i seriously encourage anyone who is interested in this topic to get a strong's concordance (here's one online, free of charge), learn how to use it, and find the original meanings of the words
www.eliyah.com...

don't assume the biblical text is useless in the pursuit of knowledge about the pivotal time in history the Terra Papers cover, without doing your own research. find out what it says and what it means. learn to view the ancient world as a repository of information that is trying to tell you something important and may simply be a case of misunderstanding that we suffer from today. perhaps due in part to slight mistranslations and in the case of bigger examples, like the enuma elish, outright metaphorical snowjobs.

the book of revelation agrees with the oldest sumerian texts, the enuma elish does not. from my perspective, it's still a useful text, but you have to recognize the metaphors and who the symbols actually belong to before assuming it's telling you the truth about marduk, enki, the anunnaki, tiamat, abzu or most of ancient sumer.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
sorry :/

[edit on 18/3/09 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

Hi there - it's my understanding that throughout history we (us humans here) are at the mercy of what the "gods" are doing. Whether or not we flourish or die off is because we are being manipulated from shadows all but impossible to touch. The Hen-T are minions and just do whatever they're supposed to -

Terra Papers (to me) are only a piece of a very big picture and like so many other pieces, some fit better for some than others. However, in my journey now of forty plus years, the Terra Papers put a whole bunch of seemingly unrelated pieces 'together' and allowed me to grasp yet another level of "beyond belief" and answered for me some long standing questions.

I haven't dissected Enuma Elish or the Sumerian or Babylonian stories of creation - I have skimmed, looked at, looked up things and see similarities from many histories and religions - and that's what I stick with, are the similarities because I figure between all the similarities of all the religions and histories is the best chance of figuring out what's really going on.

As an aside to all this - I generally don't trust translations of old text especially over centuries and through greedy hands so I don't take everything as gospel either.

I listened to someone correcting just one simple translation from the original texts and described the phrase "He is a jealous God and you shall put no others before Him" or something like that - but when this linguist re-did it, he claimed the phrase should have been "He is a ZEALOUS God and you shall have no others before Him" and yes, what a difference just one letter makes!

I'm at the point now where I believe nothing - Bek-Ti? I have no idea one way or the other. The bigger question is does it matter? And if so why? Anything's possible - but with such precious little time left, I'm working on getting right with my soul rather than right with history

When anything we come across just fits right, it's the gut feeling that counts, not the intellectual debate that goes on outside. If it rings true and fits, keep it, if it doesn't don't.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well if it's any consolation, kshaund, i did some research on abzu and found some interesting data that i think would be pretty hard to fake/change/edit.
the word "Abzu" was translated by the first guy to translate the sumerian cuneiform, samuel noah kramer, as "Abyss." he knew they were synonymous.

later the word "Abyss" became confused with "Ocean." one of the reasons this happened, i believe, is because the main, biggest abzu was IN the ocean, on the ocean floor. the text even says, enki rose the e.abzu up from the abyss and made it float over the water like a lofty mountain. ("sitchin translated that to mean, float on the water, but i believe it means, float above the water - et.al, it was a spacecraft with submersible capabilities. it came up from the abzu gate which was on the floor of the persian gulf. its name means home faraway built, which probably has a bunch of other related translations. kramer translates the text to say enki built the thing IN THE ABZU. if the abzu was simply under his temple at eridu, the e.abzu certainly wouldn't be a HOME FAR AWAY BUILT, et.al, clearly the e.abzu was built elsewhere in a different abzu than the one the e.abzu sat on top of on land. this is where i began to suspect there was a second abzu, a big one, in the persian gulf.

anyway, the clincher is what was discovered by an alternative egyptologist by the name of david rohl. he was trying to establish a more consistent and credible timeline for ancient egypt. part of his sojourns lead him to ABYDOS, EGYPT. abydos is a greek spelling. the egyptian spelling is abdju, which is pronounced abzu. when i read that, i started searching for a potential gate chamber in the area. didn't take long to find a possible candidate: the OSIRIEON. now there's a freaky building with a hugely controversial story to tell. have you seen it?

here it is, read the accompanying text
www.phouka.com...

this is a good quote on the second page of the site linked above

Outer walls are also of red granite, and the entire temple is built below ground level; no other temple has ever been built like this. It is possible that the temple was bult very early, on top of what was ground level then and the inundation of the nile laid down layer after layer of silt that buried the temple to its existing depth. At least on Egyptologist (A. West) believes tht it may predate the Egyptian dynasties entirely.

www.phouka.com...

and if i haven't mentioned it before, after seti I found the site, he had the book of gates penned for the first time and carved into his alabaster sarcophagus. my theory is, there was an abzu gate in the osirieon. he attempted to understand it but the original information had been lost. then had his fragmented findings written into the book of gates.
www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo - You always come up with great stuff!

I don't see any contradictions though - at best some misunderstanding especially in names from one era to the next, one language to the next, and what I think most likely, one planet to the next.

If I recall, in Terra Papers (I could be wrong, here, am going by memory) that Zu-Zu (to become known as Zeus) was originally a name from another planet as are many others - and that from their first origins here they were misspelled, re-interpreted, whatever throughout time.

I also think names can have multiple meanings so it could refer to a stargate and a sea port (like named after someone or something) or airport, etc. much like we use "Fort" Nelson, "Fort" McKinley -

Cheers, K.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The interview on the above show is posted for downloading at any time. This seems to be the first interview in a decade. It was a great interview!!

I found this at a blog:

Who are we? Why are we here? What is the Divine Femininity? Who created monotheism? Who created us? Why are women stronger than men? Was Adam really a woman and Eve a man? Who is the Madonna? How did RA alter our view of Isis and Osiris? Who really is Moses? Who built the pyramids? Why are the pyramids aligned with the Orion constellation? What is the connection between Earth and Orion and Sirius? Who built all the monoliths? What are the Nazca lines for? Why is 19.5° so important and what does it all mean? What will happen in 2012? What does the prophecies from Babylonians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, Aztecs, Incas and the Dogons mean? Are we humans or extraterrestrial? Is David Icke correct about the reptilians? Where do we go from here? What is the Terra Papers Solution?

For an in depth examination of all these questions and much more, please take a listen to a wide-ranging interview HERE. with Robert Morning Sky, conducted by The Veritas Show.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join