It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i don't think zeus was a myth either. see i'm assuming that over the years, researchers, historians, archaeologists and so forth, have offered what they perceived to be the truth on these matters. for the last 300 years they've been claiming that the ancient texts were all falsehoods, metaphors and fables. archaeology grew up believing that, historians grew up believing that, scientists grew up believing that. it colors even how people like robert, sitchin and even yourself, view the writings of our ancestors. that's where the real problem is. it isn't that it's all a deliberate fabrication, but rather it's simply treated as if none of it were real to begin with. the terra papers dont help that issue and in fact, exacerbate it by refusing to believe anything that doesn't support Enki as some glowing heroic figure. Even heroes have bad days, make bad choices, and so on. Darth Vader, was inevitably the hero of Star Wars (it was his destiny to destroy the emperor), but he had some majorly baaaaaaaaaad decisions before he figured it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
it isn't that it's all a deliberate fabrication, but rather it's simply treated as if none of it were real to begin with. the terra papers dont help that issue and in fact, exacerbate it by refusing to believe anything that doesn't support Enki as some glowing heroic figure. Even heroes have bad days, make bad choices, and so on.

Geez - I'm feeling totally dense now - my apologies because I am not understanding the line of thinking - we all have to look through our own prejudices and perceptions - and not sure what was meant by "exacerbating things by refusing to believe anything doesn't support Enki as some glowing heroic figure...? It's so hard sometimes writing thoughts out - I think we're only here as a by-product of a personal dig between them - don't think any are good to the core! That the Terra Papers didn't portray Ea as particularly 'bad'? (subjective here) doesn't mean (to me) that he was all good - at best maybe he swore off eating his creation before they all left 4000 years ago?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i don't think you're dense at all. i've just been researching what happened to our ancestors and one of the things that happened was that 300 years ago, at the beginning of the enlightment, german higher criticism threw out all our ancient history on the pretext that it was all a fabrication (which they arrived at from faulty conclusions they drew at the time).

[edit on 14-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah but that's only one example - the library of Alexandria was also destroyed as others were too over time - ? Are we saying the same thing here?

At this point I do believe based on my years of research, aliens are the real masters of our destiny, not religion, which was just a part of a way to keep us all ignorant. Between what was destroyed and deception, it's managed to keep 99% of 'us' busy enough (busy praying(!) and busy working - no time to ponder existance ). We'll probably ''''never'''' know the real truth(s) - as I call them they are my best guesses -

My bigger problem is not et's, but the idea that the good ones have just too much respect to interfere or intervene - which leaves the bad ones to do whatever they like - which apparently they have since before our time.

I'm guessing some aliens could use a form of stargate if they, themselves were not physical? As I understand there is great diversity and all things possible, then so are coming and going through stargates - for some - I still believe we came from a test tube on this planet - or parts of our dna came with them from 'elsewhere' - doesn't really matter as these are all details that whether true or not will not make any difference to today's reality of where we are with you know who's everywhere just out of our range of senses! I do believe we are the only ones that don't know about it and every other intelligent alien species does - so they can dance in and out of our dense reality cloaked or using mass hypnosis - we simply don't see them because we can't - but they all can see us... we're all living in glass houses and don't know it -

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

At this point I do believe based on my years of research, aliens are the real masters of our destiny, not religion, which was just a part of a way to keep us all ignorant.

I have to say, based on my research and life experience, that neither Aliens or Religion are the masters of our destiny, rather that responsibility rests on the shoulders of the individuals themselves. Its a heavy responsibility, so people find and cling on to any ignorant notion they can if it relieves themselves of even a little bit of it. Thus you have people believing in invisible men, aliens, 2012, Zetas(lol), planet X, whatever they need to get through the day I guess.

Sad.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK. So we are at 16 pages of replies and I am just now putting in my 2 cents. I read the Terra papers over the weekend for the first time. I found this thread and it cought my interest.

After reading the Terra papers, I have to call B.S. There were spelling errors throughout the paper and on top of that, after reading it, it sounded like a fictional story created by the mind of a pre adolecent teen who just put a bunch of stories together.

If this so called war has been waging for years above us, then how do we as a people not know about it? It seems that if many civilizations got together over a milion years ago in the universe and were space fearing people, we would know.

I honestly find this story hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey all,

For those of you that found the Terra papers interesting might enjoy reading this PDF "interview with an alien".
Some of you may have seen it and some not; either way I thought some of you guys may
enjoy.

LINK TO PDF

Oh and on a side note regarding the Terra papers and its authenticity; readers must remember the communications barrier between the alien Bek Ti and Robert Morning Sky's grandfather hence why there could be some mistakes or misinterpretations.

Peace all.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
If this so called war has been waging for years above us, then how do we as a people not know about it? It seems that if many civilizations got together over a milion years ago in the universe and were space fearing people, we would know.

I honestly find this story hard to believe.

That's too bad that you are having difficulties. As for why we don't know... The military shows up at any crashes post haste, and then tells us we saw weather balloons... People who see the ships are called delusional, attention seekers, or the sighting is pawned off as swamp gas...

Believe me, there is an effort to keep the average joe ignorant. Otherwise, we would not be good, complacent slaves. There are efforts to free us, but we are "dampened" with mind control devices, and a controlled media.

This story answered all my WHYs. I find it extremely easy to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
part of the problem being put forth by the terra papers is the idea all the ancient texts have been modified, so nothing old is trustworthy and this is supposed to be some new discovery on the level of a massive conspiracy.

fact of the matter is, for the last 300 years it's been the complete opposite. every ancient text has been tossed out and labelled complete fabrication. the modern day history, science and even many religious texts, have forsaken our ancestors and their texts, as myth, fairy tale and metaphor. Nothing about the ancient past is taken as legitimate or useful in secular publications.

So to assume there's some big conspiracy to cover up what happened in ancient Sumer or beyond to the point that the terra papers suggest, is ludicrous. Ask any archaeologist if he/she believes Osiris actually existed. If they know what's good for their careers, they say NO!

The real conspircay is that every ancient text, and especially the biggest and and oldest texts, have all been labelled FABRICATION. There's a reason for this the terra papers completely ignore, prefering the more comfortable position of assuming that those higher critics of 300 years ago, were right on their original assumptions - which they were not.

Dangerous territory indeed. A precedent an honest researcher would avoid like the plague, in favor of learning it for him or herself.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

part of the problem being put forth by the terra papers is the idea all the ancient texts have been modified, so nothing old is trustworthy and this is supposed to be some new discovery on the level of a massive conspiracy.

Not exactly. What the Papers say is that a great deal of information was eliminated, much of it (the Egyptian stuff, mainly) was altered (and there IS evidence of THAT), and any other stuff that might surface was declared "simple myths of primitive man."

And that is where we are today.

So... The Sumerian stuff is mostly intact (that which survived), but also written by people who did not understand what they saw, and many interpretations could be made of the meanings.

And so it is possible that every one of us who has looked it over has interpreted it incorrectly...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well here's the question:

If it was eliminated, what purpose did the elimination serve? It's still ignored as anything but myth by every college book and professor outside perhaps religious colleges (which are few in number by comparison). It's still treated as if none of it were real anyway. So saying it was changed so we would believe something else, is pointless since most of it isn't even considered in the first place. How many people do you know that actually read the historical documents of the past? There are even christians who never read the old testament of the bible. Heck, some don't read the bible at all. Every ancient text on this planet is considered a fable, with very little if any historical accuracy by the mainstream historians, scientists and even many religious writers. How the texts themselves pose a threat to the "truth" as told by the terra papers, is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Excuse me if I missed it but do we have a kshaund & kshaundell in this thread?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hey undo - would you mind finding what part of the Terra Papers you're referring to regarding 'all the ancient texts have been modified' so I can look at it in context to give a real response... however off the top of my head, whether it says that or not I still don't get the relevance?

In over reply to the last few posts, Robert put The Terra Papers together maybe 20? years ago when he was a young adult - The Terra Papers were originally based on what Bek'Ti told Robert's Grandfather from the 1940's in the desert was the history of planet earth (i.e. there is a war in the skies because Ea and Enlil blah blah blah - )

So Robert, as a young adult, himself looked into our written history to see if he could find any traces of that story - The Terra Papers was the result. Typos was likely nothing more than using an electric typewriter and not a computer - c'mon people, read a little further than the ink on the paper! SINCE THAT TIME Robert has written several VOLUMES of work ON COMPUTERS that continue to substantiate The Terra Papers as well as decipher the Star Language - by volumes I mean the first one 400 pages, the second one 300. All referenced. All documented. And always prefaced with "Don't believe me, go check it out yourself!" So don't believe The Terra Papers - at least until you've done some of your own leg work - These weren't originally even written to be given out to people - it was his personal work - and his "original" work!

But gee, what a coincidence Sitchin's books seems to say the same story - somewhat metaphorically at times, but nontheless there it is - Ea and Enki - Marduk etc. etc. etc. And then there's the dogon tribe, and the native beliefs (who talk of being descended from the star brothers). And any other religion you want to get into deep enough and you will find 'threads' of truths - it's about piecing all the best guesses together based on what we have at hand.

And that leads me to where my beliefs are now - that we are not in control of our destiny - because we (and I say that loosely) have no idea how cut off we are and what we're up against to really get control of our destiny. Controlling our destiny - see how well that works when the FEMA guys barge in; or there's a food shortage; or someone you love gets fatally ill and you're unable to help them. To believe we control our destiny is a lazy person's belief system. But that's because (most of us) are lazy thinkers and even lazier doers.

"What if" there is technology known by other races that can manipulate our soul essence after death? Hmmm? And if you're first reaction is "Ridiculous" you've already been fooled well.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
Excuse me if I missed it but do we have a kshaund & kshaundell in this thread?

Sorry, it's me not being consistent -

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well here's the question:

If it was eliminated, what purpose did the elimination serve?

I believe some elimination was intentional to favor power where wanted (like altering the bible to favor religions); other elimination was to try and erase evidence of existance; and also believe that most is simply misinterpretation and mini/major errors in translations throughout time, hence the 'Myth' of Zeus... who in Robert's version is Zu-Zu. Why not?

How many people do you know that actually read the historical documents of the past?

Absolutely - hardly anyone has read them - which is why I totally admire any scholar able to get through them. What's even worse is when they do read them and have no idea what they mean
especially the bible(s)...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hey undo - would you mind finding what part of the Terra Papers you're referring to regarding 'all the ancient texts have been modified' so I can look at it in context to give a real response... however off the top of my head, whether it says that or not I still don't get the relevance?

Well let's just start with responses i've received in defense of Enki on this thread by either yourself or Amaterasu. If I point out that texts of the sumerians show Enki is the tricky god and the crafty god, the sumerian texts are apparently wrong. If I show the bible refers to the serpent as an upright bipedal being who is serpentine in appearance and that this is most likely Enki, then the bible is wrong. If I provide other examples, they are all wrong because according to some being named Bek'ti, it's all false and that Enki was a good guy (as far as these super ETs go).

I'm willing to concede there may be some evidence that we were modified somehow by Enki, but created by him? I really don't see that. If we take all the references to creation from various civs and layer them over top of each other, it sure doesn't read that way either. What the terra papers is asking us to do is throw out our ancient past. It's already been thrown out by most of learning institutions and for the last 300 years, we've been repeatedly told it's all make believe. Even the terra papers wants us to believe that. It's all make believe and here's what really happened....(insert "X" version of the past).

[edit on 15-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
just to give you some idea of how insidious all this rewriting of the past can become or is becoming, consider what has transpired so far:

1. first, they claim the ancient greeks couldn't write. so they toss out all the greek dramas, annals and historical texts.

2. this leaves other texts without grecian historical support so they fall from glory as well, one by one.

3. when it is discovered that the ancient greeks could write, the previous findings are never recanted! instead, they continue forward with the theory that the ancient past has no proof of existence as anything but a myth.

4. this allows them to develop alternative theories of how we got here, including evoluton and survival of the fittest,

5. which in turn gives rise to literal applications of survival of the fittest, euthanasia and genocide based solely on genetics and inheritance, which in turn gives rise to controlling not just DNA but thought processes, which gives rise to

6. persecution of the religious on a scale unimaginable to most people, based solely on how they think, who they bow their knee to at night or in the privacy of their homes. we're talking stark-raving mad murder, sanctioned by the governments of the world at some level or another and supported by a few carefully placed people of power, who are convinced that the ancient past is all one big lie. more people have been killed because of what they believed, religiously, than in all the religious wars in history. and that's a fact.

7. and this is all leading up to a complete and utter destruction of the past records of this planet, including the records of the slaves, who managed to keep an oral history of what happened to them. in fact, their histories are the biggest targets of all. every attempt is made to make them look totally false and fabricated, full of nothing but lies and memes that are destructive to human societies!

You think we are just playing hopscotch here? What the Terra Papers are encouraging is the same thing Hilter encouraged. The same thing the Communists encouraged. The same thing Pol Pot encouraged. I'd be scared half out of my wits, if I hadn't been tortured to death once already.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
Hey all,

For those of you that found the Terra papers interesting might enjoy reading this PDF "interview with an alien".

Peace all.

Awesome, thanks I find it fascinating and will take a while to get through! - I also came across one here called the Lacarta Files available sabon.org which I'm not sure where I'm at with yet, but also found it fascinating as this one -

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Originally posted by WeAreOne
Hey all,

Peace all.

Awesome, thanks I find it fascinating and will take a while to get through! - I also came across one here called the Lacarta Files available sabon.org which I'm not sure where I'm at with yet, but also found it fascinating as this one -

It's fictional. the author even says it's fictional. People want so badly to believe anything besides what our ancestors wrote, they will actually grab onto fictions like Sitchin's the Lost Books of Enki, as if they were the gospel truth. I guess it's okay to do that, if you feel there's enough real life correlation to sustain it. But quoting from it as if every word were directly from the lips of the real Enki is a bit freaky.

When did we develop the notion that our ancestors were all idiotic liars?
I'd be more inclined to think the real changes to those old documents still leave them salvagable enough to understand in context. The real issue appears to be the decision to call it all myth to begin with.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well let's just start with responses i've received in defense of Enki on this thread by either yourself or Amaterasu. If I point out that texts of the sumerians show Enki is the tricky god and the crafty god, the sumerian texts are apparently wrong. If I show the bible refers to the serpent as an upright bipedal being who is serpentine in appearance and that this is most likely Enki, then the bible is wrong. If I provide other examples, they are all wrong because according to some being named Bek'ti, it's all false and that Enki was a good guy (as far as these super ETs go).

I do not recall ever defending Enki/Ea in any way ... only that not for him we would not be "here now as we are" according to some lines of thought - and where "we are" could be argued successfully as good or evil, truth or lies at any given moment - it's the 'perspective' that changes things. If it was Ea's scribes writing about Ea it makes sense it's slanted - it's like taking statements from witnesses, they all see and perceive differently parts of the story. It's when you take all the commonalities of all these 'myths' that interest me, not the differences. If these beings live for endless eons of time, what we have to go on is at best a glimpse of a moment in their time. But The Terra papers (for me) put together a lot of answers I had niggling at me.
I honestly still don't understand your ultimate point - ? It's all bad? wrong? It could be anything in the end - we're all guessing and if we're lucky we can make a half-assed informed guess.

And how interesting in mentioning the middle ages - a few posts back there was a link to a pdf file that I started to look at - long story short, it's 300 pages and a lot to go through and well worth it, a contactee from Roswell (now deceased) had written down her story) - I read the bios and intros to see who was who, then started skimming through the actual conversations to get a sense of the integrity of information and found it really captivating - I've only glimpsed at the first 100 pages, however, I started reading this about our history and specifically mentioned the middle ages as being a time when this heavy magnetic force field from "The Old Empire" was still in place but at that time there managed to be a slight decrease in it allowing some freedom of creativity and thought amongst the "undesirable slaves" intentionally mind wiped since the beginning.

We literally are a prison planet and it's not by humans. We have been intentionally manipulated to the maximum degree in every way possible, even to the point of 'insert skepticism' into the dna and sever some brain functions so we 'can't' get it! Doesn't that suck for a challenge!

At first glance I find no conflict in this (and other stories) as it still talks about an Old Empire that has completely smothered our planet and literally made it a prison of souls and that the light is a hypnotic trick - that signals are set off when we die and try to leave - this is all stuff Robert talked about in his workshops and videos a decade ago which is unfortunate that people here haven't had that opportunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join