It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reality of the grays and nwo.. really scary... MUST SEE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Phil Schneider - Thank you for the link for Phil Schneider's talk. Most of the videos of his lectures are of such low quality, this one was pretty good. Mr. Schneider was murdered in 1996. His ex-wife has a site now. She was told that Phil died of a stroke however the funeral director said "He had something around his neck" and later I believe it was claimed Phil committed "suicide".

Phil's wife's site is very interesting as she goes on to say there was no official investigation into Phil's death, even though she asked for lab test to be run. Lab test could not be run however as Mr. Schneider's blood and urine samples were "missing".

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've heard of this guy before. Actually I've seen some videos, and I do believe its possible that his story is genuine. Why would they want to make up stories in the first place... unless there is evidence of them trying to sell their story $$. Then maybe its a hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why do all the government workers and people who did jobs for the government,
like Philip Schneider, always tout about aliens.

Since the 50s that is the official Intel community line for jobs
that that make sense only to hiding Tesla UFO craft production.

The Alien is a big lie that just gets bigger and bigger.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Phil Schneider,

I've seen all of his videos and believe the guy 100%, you can sense that he's not making this stuff up just the way he talks about it. Plus he did have amounts of proof.

He carried samples of minerals and elements that technically do not exist to us in our world yet they do exist so have been kept from us. I believe there are many things that have been kept from us that secret black ops use working in accordance with the aliens.

Many hidden truths and false teachings have always been taught to us since birth, truths about our universe and world have been distorted to keep us ignorant and blind so we never find out about certain things or will never accept them if someone told you. Our minds have been programmed to believe it's all nutty and crazy when we hear something about aliens with underground bases kidnapping our children and using them for experimentation or food etc. etc.

The aliens have been here for millions of years if they are here and have controlled what information we have and know. I believe the greys work with the reptillians or lizzies and the reps use us in different ways then the greys. This is my opinion on the subject. (I don't mean to judge in anyway just trying to put it all together) If the greys are actually here to help us then why all the secrecy?

Phil Schneider would have never come forward if it wasn't for him running into the tall alien greys underground on a job-site. He wasn't even looking for them they were working on a base and he just happened to run into them.

It's a sad story he had 11 attempts on his life before the final 12th when he was killed but I do consider him a hero for never once hesitating to talk about it and he died for us so we can have this knowledge so I think we should carefully hear all of the things he has to say before quickly, ignorantly, and rudely dismissing what he has to say calling him a nutcase!

Here is the original video of him where he explains what happened to him when encountering the alien greys!

6min video!
www.youtube.com...

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't buy it. Little less than half-way through, and there's a lot of really nonsensical stuff and misimpressions. For instance, why would an alien race trade technology for "missing" humans to use as food? If they have the technology to get here in the first place, then there's not a damned thing we could do to stop them. They could take whatever they wanted and we'd be powerless. There is no reason for a treaty, especially if they have "evil" intentions.

Secondly, the video is from 95. He really thinks we're going to run out of natural resources by 2015? That's not going to happen, and even if it did, 75% of this planets raw materials is covered in water. We have identified hydrothermal vents on the ocean floor which spew commercial grade Gold, Silver, Iron, Nickel, etc. There's VAST deposits of natural resources we haven't tapped yet, and the technology TO mine them isn't really that far off.

I mean, seriously, NASA has better maps of Mars than the US has of almost 50% of it's own territory.

He also seems to later contradict his own statements.

*Shrug*

May add more later.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't buy it, why would we need a treaty with an alien race lol
They can do whatever they want, we can't do anything back

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Reality of Grays and the NWO? More like complete fantasy. Thanks for the sci fi movie.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Personally, I think this is not true. If any alien types at all come to this planet, they will be friendly, and not hostile like they all are projected to be in a lot of film and media.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Argokoo]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
I don't buy it, why would we need a treaty with an alien race lol
They can do whatever they want, we can't do anything back

No I dont think they can do what ever they like, I think there are galactic rules and if we've agreed to this then we only have ourselves to blame.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthebon

this is a free will zone...

people cant go around the universe doing whatever they want..

too bad the beings who came here and turned us into slaves broke that rule....cosmic laws and whatnot.

it's all true..figure it out...feel it

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

ther is an evil race for a reason...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...

but they have gone too far and the twisted humans have gone too far imo.

that is not the only place to find the answers...do some research

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I watched a video a while back featuring Phil Schneider and the moment he mentioned having a Ford Taurus with a V10 (viper engine) I lost interest. Not to mention his very James Bond-like heroics in the story. Didn't do him any favors in the credibility department.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

Were we not offered technology in return for these humans? So does that mean we used our free will and accepted this treaty. I understand that the greys took the treaty to its absolute limits though and beyond. Were they allowed to take several hundered but just never stopped and now no one is able to stop them and the numbers run into thousands.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe Phils stories.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OK, doesn't anyone think it's weird that first this guy got assasinated for speaking out about these aliens.... and now the OP has been banned for bringing this subject in the light???

Just a thought loll

I haven't even watched the vid yet - i'll go watch it now

[edit on 24/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
the OP has been banned for bringing this subject in the light???

If you read on page 1.. I explained that he was NOT banned for starting this thread but for violating the rules of manners and decorum repeatedly in a rude and racially slandering thread he made against british people.

Don't jump to conclusions before asking for the facts.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Ahh, and rightly so he should be banned...
And it was only a joke, friend
Wasn't making any point whatsoever..

Hmmm i still haven't watched the video - i'll watch it tomorrow

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

people cant go around the universe doing whatever they want.. too bad the beings who came here and turned us into slaves broke that rule

That still doesn't make sense. If there were cosmic laws prohibiting their actions, and they apparently didn't feel the need to obey those rules, then why would they obey rules concerning open slaughter of humanity? And in.... HOW many years have they never been caught (since they are still doing it apparently)? Wouldn't this treaty between the US (or Earth, or whatever) and the Greys have been illegal under Galactic Law? And why wouldn't Galactic Law (if you're not allowed to just do whatever you want) even allow Greys to come within 10 parsecs of Earth if they KNOW they mean us no good will? Did they not do their research? Even we humans set up preserves and habitats to protect animal species.

Are the Greys then like poachers? If so, wouldn't that be indicative of the actions of a few individual Greys and no of the whole race? I mean, if the whole race was involved in the these dealings - then they would be subject to attack or reprimand.. sanctions, I don't know. If it is just individuals, then it wouldn't really be the "Grey Agenda" would it?

No. I still don't buy it. I don't see any reason for a race of malicious beings to be sulking around in secret when they have every capability of completely wiping us out. They certainly wouldn't need to risk all of that and kidnap us to feed on us (lol, they eat babies and missing children!) if they're perfectly capable of advanced cloning techniques. Hell even with our primitive and puny technologies are capable of producing nutritious meat without having to resort to slaughtering an animal by culturing muscle tissues.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Skipper1975

Were we not offered technology in return for these humans? So does that mean we used our free will and accepted this treaty. I understand that the greys took the treaty to its absolute limits though and beyond. Were they allowed to take several hundered but just never stopped and now no one is able to stop them and the numbers run into thousands.

true,but i dont see how its fair to us...how can the gov. so its ok to use humans and not ask us individually..you know what i'm saying?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by Skipper1975

people cant go around the universe doing whatever they want.. too bad the beings who came here and turned us into slaves broke that rule

That still doesn't make sense. If there were cosmic laws prohibiting their actions, and they apparently didn't feel the need to obey those rules, then why would they obey rules concerning open slaughter of humanity? And in.... HOW many years have they never been caught (since they are still doing it apparently)? Wouldn't this treaty between the US (or Earth, or whatever) and the Greys have been illegal under Galactic Law? And why wouldn't Galactic Law (if you're not allowed to just do whatever you want) even allow Greys to come within 10 parsecs of Earth if they KNOW they mean us no good will? Did they not do their research? Even we humans set up preserves and habitats to protect animal species.

Are the Greys then like poachers? If so, wouldn't that be indicative of the actions of a few individual Greys and no of the whole race? I mean, if the whole race was involved in the these dealings - then they would be subject to attack or reprimand.. sanctions, I don't know. If it is just individuals, then it wouldn't really be the "Grey Agenda" would it?

No. I still don't buy it. I don't see any reason for a race of malicious beings to be sulking around in secret when they have every capability of completely wiping us out. They certainly wouldn't need to risk all of that and kidnap us to feed on us (lol, they eat babies and missing children!) if they're perfectly capable of advanced cloning techniques. Hell even with our primitive and puny technologies are capable of producing nutritious meat without having to resort to slaughtering an animal by culturing muscle tissues.

they have been using us..the reps and greys have differing agendas..

there is/was a net around the planet...i guess the "good guys" couldnt see all that was going on.

i have to go,but check this out.

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join