It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reality of the grays and nwo.. really scary... MUST SEE!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
you just have to watch this it is a ten minute clip and part 4 but this one is significant at the 2 minute mark ...
youtube.com...

its Philip Schneider the guy who was assassinated, who killed two alien greys, describing the grays agenda for the abductions, in the three earlier parts he talks about how he killed two grays and how one blew his hand off,
scary chilling and i believe every single word he says

this interview (watch the one i linked you even though it is part 3) will change your views forever...

comments please
must watch

[edit on 21-6-2008 by elibubbles]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by elibubbles]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

Hi

That video could have said what it did in half the time but it was quite good. You say he was assassinated for killing two greys
Ive never heard of this before. He talks a lot of sense and its probably all true.

Ive spoke to someone who remote viewed some Greys and they were sucking up some substance through a tube into their nose, they seemed to think it was some sort of secretion from humans, maybe the glandualr secretions he spoke of.

How can we assert ourselves with this, we arnt even told they exist so unless people wake up on mass nothing will change.

How was this man assassinated then?

I never believe anything I see in the news, Ive almost stopped watching it. Its funny if you dont watch it for several weeks then watch it again, you'll notice more times than not you've missed absolutley nothing but a certain fear has been taken away from you. Watch the news and it insights fear, have you noticed that?

If peoples lives have been taken in exchange for technology I for one would much prefere to go back to travelling with wagon and horses its just not worth peoples lives.

If this is indeed true that 100,000 childrens lives have been taken ( apparently children are more pure to them because they have not been contaminated with drugs, coffee and as many polutants) then this really is horrible and if it ever came out there would be riots.

Sometimes I feel I should give the greys the benefit of the doubt but if this is true I can't.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wait..

So this guy got his hand blown off by an Alien, then talks about it?

Hmm.. He must have left out the part where the Alien sowed it back on, because in the above-mentioned video... He has both hands.

Is this the whacko who talks about Dulce?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Isnt he missing 2 fingers someone told me, i didnt notice but they did. Have to watch it again to look.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hmmm... lets see...

a demolition expert that has missing fingers ?

i wonder how that could have happened ?...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

hmmm... lets see...

a demolition expert that has missing fingers ?

i wonder how that could have happened ?...

mmm maybe, so who exactly is this guy and how do we know he killed two greys? Has he said how he did it and why he had to do it? Where was he and what happened to the bodies?

These 9 races, are they all of greys or others hes talking about. He seems a bit over the top in the video to me, not calm at all but I guess he has lost two fingers to an alien attack!

Oh and to the OP, your title "Really scary" I refuse to be scared about any of this anymore. Fear is a weapon used against us and your just perpetuating this by wording your thread as you have done.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Lol, so they have all of this technology, but they cannot synthesize hormones?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
Lol, so they have all of this technology, but they cannot synthesize hormones?

Yes good point lol, but what if it has to be natural and fresh almost still containing the soul energy of a human. I woke up once with a puncture in the right side of my neck and a REALLY bad painful bruise on my arm like an injection had been put in very badly, it hurt so bad for days. I still wonder what that puncture was on my neck, was some hormone taken from me....oohh creepy. It was a round punctured area with 3 dots in the middle.

I mean we cant synthesize blood yet can we so maybe these hormones they take also just cant be made, who knows.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah, he is missing a finger. Here is the picture. Left hand missing two fingers, pointed at by red arrow.

.png

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm with you, I guess my "warrior" side is coming out...haha, but I'm sick of letting fear rule over. I'm done with it.Nothing to fear but "fear" itself right?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

His fingers are missing
If you watch the videos he explains how he lost them and shot 2 aliens he was assasinated for speaking out about what is going on. not so much because he killed the aliens that was self defense

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNKNOWN313

I'm with you, I guess my "warrior" side is coming out...haha, but I'm sick of letting fear rule over. I'm done with it.Nothing to fear but "fear" itself right?

Exactly, I let fear rule me for years and although some times its still gets the better of me my warrior side is winning too.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think the last thing Phil Schneider was, is a whacko, the man had his chest turned inside out by an energy weapon of some kind, in one of his video's he shows it, it could even be this one, and i dont believe for a second he committed suicide either,

Google his other video's it will open your mind, that is if ou havn't already jumped to conclusions, Schneider has a lot of friends, and most of them know he told the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well its looks like the OP has now been banned for some reason, was it anything to do with this thread

I really dont know much about the guy in the vid but how could his chest be turned inside out and him then film it and show everyone it? This sounds like a death ray gun not something you d film and survive.

Whatever his story it sounds a sad one and Im sorry for what ever he went through. As always with these stories the truth is very hard to get to isn t it. It is good that people like him are prepared to stand up and talk, without them we would know nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

He was banned because of repeated violations of manners and decorum in his thread "the ignorance of the british people disgusts me"

the title alone is insulting to a whole country full of people.

I am sure he was warned. probably repeatedly

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thankyou for that information, being British myself I can see why he was banned. No doubt he'll be back under a new name!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

true story

Phil Schneider=real human hero imo

there is seriously evil on this planet..no doubt
dont beleive me?
video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

and countless other sources...i only post up what i feel is true..you can judge for yourself..
video.google.com...

we need NESARA imo
www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...

i wish humanity was allowed to live free of evil

i wish there was justice for us

i cant wait to go to a planet that is fair and loving

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The only abductions I might go along with happened on 911.
Walton is the only other I might say was true but that was done by humans.
Alien stories are made to cover the Tesla UFO craft.

Thus if abductions happened on 911 there was no Tesla involvement.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Concerning Mr. Schneiders death...

It is believed by many, including his wife, that his body was swapped prior to the autopsy.

It is a fact that he was missing two fingers on his left hand. The autopsy report listed him as having ten. It is also a fact that he had surgical scarring on his penis, yet this to was left out of the autopsy.

The original cause of death was listed as a stroke. This was later changed to suicide. They claim he suffocated himself with a rubber hose, however, there is a problem with this...

Due to his physical condition (the missing fingers and other ailments) this would have been next to impossible.

"It is believed by his wife and family that Schneider's body was switched with another body at the morgue. So that the medical examiner would not discover any physical evidence of foul play by examining markings and other physical abnormalities on, and in his body that would prove that he was murdered. Schneider was given a closed-casket burial."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join