It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reality of the grays and nwo.. really scary... MUST SEE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

true,but i dont see how its fair to us...how can the gov. so its ok to use humans and not ask us individually..you know what i'm saying?

I really dont think "we" come into any of the decisions the NWO make do you?
They agreed all those years ago to let the greys take some of us for technology and now its got out of hand no one knows how to stop it. NO its not OK to do this without asking us individually but like I say ..they dont care.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

ahh...ok yeah,i hear ya

from what i hear the "good guys" and God itself are here and working on saving us..at least i like to believe that

the evil has gone too far and has done things that are not fair in my opinion...poisoning our air/water/food are not fair to the game imo.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

"That still doesn't make sense. If there were cosmic laws prohibiting their actions, and they apparently didn't feel the need to obey those rules, then why would they obey rules concerning open slaughter of humanity? And in.... HOW many years have they never been caught (since they are still doing it apparently)? Wouldn't this treaty between the US (or Earth, or whatever) and the Greys have been illegal under Galactic Law? And why wouldn't Galactic Law (if you're not allowed to just do whatever you want) even allow Greys to come within 10 parsecs of Earth if they KNOW they mean us no good will? Did they not do their research? Even we humans set up preserves and habitats to protect animal species.

Are the Greys then like poachers? If so, wouldn't that be indicative of the actions of a few individual Greys and no of the whole race? I mean, if the whole race was involved in the these dealings - then they would be subject to attack or reprimand.. sanctions, I don't know. If it is just individuals, then it wouldn't really be the "Grey Agenda" would it?

No. I still don't buy it. I don't see any reason for a race of malicious beings to be sulking around in secret when they have every capability of completely wiping us out. They certainly wouldn't need to risk all of that and kidnap us to feed on us (lol, they eat babies and missing children!) if they're perfectly capable of advanced cloning techniques. Hell even with our primitive and puny technologies are capable of producing nutritious meat without having to resort to slaughtering an animal by culturing muscle tissues."

I can understand where your coming from but your missing alot of information here. Keep in mind there are many many different type of ET's that visit earth and are here so were not just talking about one group invading if they wanted to. They know they can't because of all the other groups they couldn't get away with it.

As far as your other comments there is alot of information you need to read up on! The Greys feed off our emotions, the reptillians which are actually the hierarchy of the greys and have ultimate control over them do not feed just off human meat, it is the fluids they seek and crave in our bloodstream when in fear such as adrenalin, they drain this also from our brains when we are in a fearful state of mind. Talking about what they do to children and us is hard to even hear about, makes me sick to think about.

We have also been told that they taught us our ways thousands of years ago in slaughtering animals and basically by us eating other less intelligent lifeforms even kiling them in horrific ways, this keeps them not guilty as they feel it's their right in eating us being much more evolved and higher beings than we are. They don't realize that they have taught us something and though we now are basically just doing it to ourselves it came from them originally so that karma will eventually bounce back on them.

A group of aliens like the greys for instance like you mentioned doing whatever they virtually wanted to do with us in this so called freewill zone, well it again depends on who your talking about the greys, reptillians, Orions what group? There are many, sure the greys could really do anything they want to us but they know there would be consequences taken by their controllers or the reptillians, there is also the law of attraction and the ET's are very well aware of it. What they put out will come back to them in a karmic way! Its the way everything works in the universe. They are trying to be more deceitful if anything with our race in giving us the tools to destroy ourselves in wars so they can further feed of our emotions in times of chaos and disorder.

Keep in mind this has been going on for thousands of years already so they are in complete control of the situation on earth in every way you can imagine. (This is nothing new to them and they have an overall plan) What we keep hearing is that until now they still don't understand the human soul matrix and what it's all about, they have been experimenting on our souls for just about as long as we have existed in hope that they could further manipulate our soul material and make hybrids with souls but they have been failing and supposedly they are a dieing breed due to them being manipulated by other groups of ET's, for thousands of years and using them as slaves to their dirty work on us, so they are doing to us what others have done to them. (It's a bigger picture than meets the eye it's not as simple as them saying)

"Oh here are the humans on earth lets go invade them and kill them and eat them or whatever, we have the technology to do it and there is nobody to stop us ha ha ha ha!"

They know they will never get away with it! If everyone on earth was to come together and really see the picture of what is happening and say all ET's leave us alone and go away accept for the good guys full of light and love! There would be a final battle but we would win through evolution from making that choice and our reality would shift because of our awareness of the situation moving us into the 4th and 5th density. The benevolent ET's would be there for us and oversee that we were not further taken advantage of due to our overall conscious decision we made together as a human race!

This is what we all hope will happen and there is supposedly not alot of time left to play it out but if just 10% of the worlds population can come together and become aware of this it would begin this shift or so were told.

Just A Thought!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

Keep in mind there are many many different type of ET's that visit earth and are here so were not just talking about one group invading if they wanted to. They know they can't because of all the other groups they couldn't get away with it.

This doesn't really answer my question which you quoted. You just reframed the original posit with different words.

The Greys feed off our emotions

This is hard to swallow, because in all of the grand diversity of life on Earth - we have never found evidence of another creature either present or in the fossil record which shows a capability of gaining sustenance from emotion. We do have creatures which use invisible and insubstantial (outside of technology) forces in their physiology - such as bats using echolocation, pit-vipers which detect heat, or birds that use electromagnetic fields for navigation. There's not even a hit of such an ability even developing.

Further, emotions have never been shown to have any kind of detectable radiation or output aside from brainwaves or pheromones. Neither of which are incapable be simulated using outside equipment. Further, how would a species evolve to the point where they are capable of "ingesting" such "emotion" without being in close environmental proximity to humanity? Obviously, they would have to be - since apparently they can't gain emotional sustenance from animals, which we do know experience emotion.

the reptillians which are actually the hierarchy of the greys and have ultimate control over them do not feed just off human meat, it is the fluids they seek and crave in our bloodstream when in fear such as adrenalin, they drain this also from our brains when we are in a fearful state of mind.

None of which cannot be synthesized artificially. Especially for a technologically advanced civilization. It would certainly be a much safer procedure from both a health and political standpoint.

We have also been told that they taught us our ways thousands of years ago in slaughtering animals and basically by us eating other less intelligent lifeforms even kiling them in horrific ways

Animals eat each other. Indeed, the ingesting of living cells is the very definition of what it means to be an animal. Humans are certainly not the most well evolved species on Earth, only the one with the greatest intelligence.

this keeps them not guilty as they feel it's their right in eating us being much more evolved and higher beings than we are.

Evolution is not a process in which organisms get stronger, smarter, more agile, and have heightened senses. Evolution does not make things "better" in the sense you're putting it in, but rather simply makes them more well adapted to their environments.

What they put out will come back to them in a karmic way! Its the way everything works in the universe.

Karma has, for instance, an effect on the ratio of sunspot frequency and severity? Has this been demonstrated?

They are trying to be more deceitful if anything with our race in giving us the tools to destroy ourselves in wars so they can further feed of our emotions in times of chaos and disorder.

In addition to the above query, this also ties into the quote of mine you posted. How can they do this without being detected or reprimanded for violation of treaty?

still don't understand the human soul matrix and what it's all about

What the hell are you talking about?

If everyone on earth was to come together and really see the picture of what is happening and say all ET's leave us alone and go away accept for the good guys full of light and love! There would be a final battle but we would win through evolution

lol wut? Evolution doesn't work that way.

As for the rest, it sounds like you're starting a new religion. You should call it Scientology.. er... ETology.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

If everyone on earth was to come together and really see the picture of what is happening and say all ET's leave us alone and go away accept for the good guys full of light and love! There would be a final battle but we would win through evolution

Now on this I do agree with you. It is correct to class this as evolution because we need to evolve to be able to accept the teachings of the ones of light.

The other comments you make about the greys working for the reptiles, and that the greys feed on our fear and endocrine system..the reptiles are in charge and basically eat us and want to prevent us from joining those of light and love...yes Ive heard all this before, infact this is generally the accepted version of truth..but when will we ever get any proof for this?? I keep coming across people who say NO! the greys are good guys. (well a certain branch of them are).
Do we just assume this is true because it is what we are told and they dont look very nice so it must be true? No one ever reports being abducted by a nordic in a nasty way do they? Is this because they look nice?
What Im trying to say is is there ANY proof to this theory on the greys and reptiles agenda?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WTF!! Reading this thread has utterly amazed me. I am very agreeable to the notion of the existence of higher life forms. I can only assume that the majority of the contributers to this are either f***wits or have no concept of what they are actually saying?! Everybody seems to share the same basic perceptions of physical appearance, superhuman capabilies and ultimate motivations possessed by said "grays". That given, lets explore the debate for a minute, the purpose of this exercise requires the removal of doubt and uncertainty. Everything we idealised about the grays we accept as fact without exception, is everybody still with me? Good, to review in brief; Awareness of a superior race able to enter into our world, invade our homes, abduct us and hold us within their realm whilst they rape, impregnate, microchip, extract bodily fluids or whatever the hell else they want before erasing our minds and returning us to earth without fear of detection. Pretty cool, too cool so lets allow some of them to recall the situations so that we can risk the possibility of our exposure and the threat that could be to our existance. Its inexcusable to inflict the concept of forgetfulness as an attribute to the gray species, or the chance to see their efforts reversed at some point in the future -what a lot of s***!! Oh and lets not forget the other breeds of gray -observing them, observing us, posing the threat of being detected leaving their fate at the mercy of superior powers. Thus restricting their ability to achieve what they really intend i.e; revealing their race to us in order to take over our planet where they can roam around and wipe out human existence at their leisure or pleasure! What possible harm or threat to their lives could a human possibly pose?! Oh yeah thats right, NOTHING, considering that they are more than aware of the full capabilities and limitations of human life which incidentally I'm sure hasn't taken them until the year 2008 to figure out!! GO Figure..the bliss that is deficiency of evolved ntelligence, Human race standing, United, As one!, Resisting against invasion from nasty aliens, and overcoming all eventualities due to our exagerrated belief of our inate superiority over every other living creature! Picture tha dramatic scene -warriors waiting as our efforts are being played out before us, whilst the inevitable is being determined, waiting for the hands of fate to deliver what will be, CUT!..please take a moment to consider, Judgement, is cast and formed by the observations of the human being as a species, individual contribution will not be noticed... What possible benefit would the interbreeding with our inferior species be for them? Ah thats right, their curiosity and desire to replicate human emotion and inability to understand the enigma that is a human sole, another load of S***, what would motivate any attempt to develop emotion into their species having witnessed its power and how it remains the biggest threat to our race for all eternity. Are you really thinking about the bollocks spouting from your insignificant #ing mouths?! Draining of bodily secretions?!, nothing our race could offer will enhance their existance, they certainly existed without effort long before humans became part of the current universe, So Stop being one of the "I'm as thick as # movement", its people like you who constantly delay the evolution of our species and our ability to attain higher spiritual level. Don't continue to distract your pathetic insignificant lives from discovering your purpose here on earth, acknowledging the extent of how mans contribution has shaped the world, your biggest downfall is probably your inability to perceive your own insignificance and accept your inferiority within the realms of the universe. Get over yourselves a minute! As if anyone even gives a # about what you think.....You #ing knob jock # wipes

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join