It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell

Laugh all you want sheeple. Soon you will be trading your jeans for robes and shaving your heads whether you want to or not.

Really? I will get my own robe? Sweet! As in the last few years I have developed...ahem...a small bald spot so eventually the shaved head thing wont be so bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Dalai Lama be charged with Religious Persecution in India

Peace and Harmony yeah right!!!!

The Dalai Lama is a theocratic dictator who uses religion to justify a classist, sexist, and ignorant way of life.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by rileytardell]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All of you are getting distracted in petty details. All you need to do is look at the Buddhist philosophy teaches you to give up your ego (I.E. become a slave to someone else's ego), and stop caring about anything to relieve your suffering. In other words, Buddhist philosophy centers upon accepting your place in life as basically a slave. This is a very fascist philosophy. The new age crowd likes to use words like harmony, peace, tranquility. However, these really mean obedience. Negativity means complaining about things that are morally wrong.

Confucius, the classical Chinese scholar, teaches people to live in hierarchical society, and obey those above them. The general hierarchy starts with the Emperor (One world government), goes down through the officials and into the family, whereby the husband is in charge, and brothers are hierarchly arranged by age.

The other eastern philosophy Taoism teaches how to manipulate things the bureacracy. This is used by the scholars (E.X. neoconservatives) to 'passively' control the empire (E.X. Bush). It involves lots of subtle manipulation, and the writing on it like the Tao Te Ching is not mean to be easily understood.

The three religions of the west all have a moral tradition. G-d determines what is right and what is wrong. There are fixed moral values, which even the greatest kings and emperors are not allowed to change.

Although, it is questionable whether the Dalai Lama

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rileytardell

Is that before or after I get forced to wear a skull cap/grow a huge beard/carry a bible? against my will.

I'd sooner die then be forced into something I don't believe in but then considering your telling me my "enemy" are a group of people who for the most part adhere to non violent confrontation how am I to be forced into following their whim? I guess it would be old age or nature and not violence that will cause my end (They are against violence apparently and I am against suicide). If they really aren't against violence then I will be dead and have nothing to worry about anymore so no robe and no skinhead for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Also not all Buddhist actually follow the Dalai Lama, there are quite a few who are very vocal in their opposition to him. Though they usually get ignored by the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crontab

In other words, Buddhist philosophy centers upon accepting your place in life as basically a slave. This is a very fascist philosophy. The new age crowd likes to use words like harmony, peace, tranquility. However, these really mean obedience. Negativity means complaining about things that are morally wrong.

Finally someone who gets it!!!! YES tis exactly what they want... accept your suffering ... give up your natural rights and morals.

A Buddhist theocracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell

Well if the Dali Lama gets his way there will be MORE suffering!!!

Laugh all you want sheeple. Soon you will be trading your jeans for robes and shaving your heads whether you want to or not.

This man speaks the truth! Even now, as you sit here debating this topic as if debate can stop the iminent Satanic Nazi Pedophile Moon Buddhist Revolution, we are building thrift stores out in the desert across the street from the NWO internment camps. At said thrift stores, you will quite literally be able to trade in your Gap jeans for a nice new terrycloth robe. That's right, terrycloth. Also known as: The Devil's Fabric!!

Oh, and I was just about to post that Youtube video of Evil Dalai Lama on here, but you beat me to it, rileytardell. Curse you once more!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

You are missing the point. Buddhism is the forced religion in places like Sri Lanka and parts of India now too. In the east they want to remove choice and freedom.

Christians may evangelize but its still your choice. Jews don't even evangelize.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
All of you are getting distracted in petty details. All you need to do is look at the Buddhist philosophy teaches you to give up your ego (I.E. become a slave to someone else's ego), and stop caring about anything to relieve your suffering. In other words, Buddhist philosophy centers upon accepting your place in life as basically a slave. This is a very fascist philosophy. The new age crowd likes to use words like harmony, peace, tranquility. However, these really mean obedience. Negativity means complaining about things that are morally wrong.

Confucius, the classical Chinese scholar, teaches people to live in hierarchical society, and obey those above them. The general hierarchy starts with the Emperor (One world government), goes down through the officials and into the family, whereby the husband is in charge, and brothers are hierarchly arranged by age.

The other eastern philosophy Taoism teaches how to manipulate things the bureacracy. This is used by the scholars (E.X. neoconservatives) to 'passively' control the empire (E.X. Bush). It involves lots of subtle manipulation, and the writing on it like the Tao Te Ching is not mean to be easily understood.

The three religions of the west all have a moral tradition. G-d determines what is right and what is wrong. There are fixed moral values, which even the greatest kings and emperors are not allowed to change.

How are the Western Religions any different? They are all structured/ Hierarchied and the highest Human Representative of that line or religion usually does mess with definitions, rules and whatnot of the things in their equivalent holy books. The Christians broke away from the Jews around 2000 years ago, and in the Christian line the Protestants broke away from the Catholics about 700 years ago if no deviation from the rules is allowed then no break away religion should be allowed but you will find that those people in power who can't break a "rule" they don't like typically then break away from that religion and found their own typically incorporating elements from the previous state religion (except the things they left it for).

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reallytarded,

I love the video you posted. Can you say edit to take out of context? Imbecilic,utter buffoonery.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Never said the Jews Evangelized, also Religious Right Christians are more aggressive than all but perhaps the least pacifistic of the Buddhists. People in the West also want to remove peoples rights and freedoms many of them do it under various guises from safety through to things like Health, Political Correctness and Religion. But at the route of it is People wanting to control other people for personal gain that is when the bad things happen.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The Satanic occult masters are hiding in Tibet. They are behind the world conflicts and evils.

So are they satanist or Buddhist. Also I will ask once again. How did you come upon this conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Buddhists also kill by the dozens, but there is a qualitative and quantitative difference in Buddhist atrocities. The Buddhist terrorists kill millions. Let me remind Akya of some historical anomalies in his ridiculous article.

1) The Sinhalese-Tamil (Buddhist-Hindu) civil war in Sri Lanka is of course taken toll of thousands of lives, and as of last week was on the cover story of all major news organizations. The Sri Lankan government and the Tamils are both accused of terror tactics and committing atrocities.

2) The Cambodian killing fields were red in blood, not because the Khemers were docile Buddhists.

3) The violent perpetuated in Buddhist Vietnam between rivals (US as well as Vietnamese) was more violent than any we have seen in recent times.

4) Where was Mahayana Buddhism during the Sun Yet Sun and Maoist civil war?

5) Where was Buddhist “ahimsa” (non-violence) during the Cultural Revolution?

6) Why was Buddhist-Taoist philosophy unable to “to fill the poor with greater optimism about their lot” during the Japanese invasion of Korea?

7) Why was Buddhist philosophy in hiding during the rape of Nanking by Buddhist (Japanese) soldiers?

8) Why was the “enlightenment” absent during the abduction of 300,000 Korean women by Buddhist (Japanese) soldiers in Korea?

9) Why doesn’t Mahayana Buddhist-Taoist philosophy stop the genocide of Ughurs?

10) The human rights records of Laos, and Burma are not written in gold in the history books of tolerance and enlightenment.

Bud dhist Terrorism

Buddhist Violence in Tibet coming soon to the West!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You could put that accusation on any religion, but it still comes down to mankind doing it to themselves with fate tryin to course correct. All prophets and saints of all religions would retch with disbelief if they could see what man has twisted belief into. Practice the trinity of balance

Body - Acknowledge sins of the flesh but dont give into them but see the future evil they produce.

Mind/soul - Take in all truths and throw out lies youve discovered to be lies. Hate the sin and love the sinner.

Spirit - Center your reality/belief around the infinte creation of us and everything. We are a Galaxy Of Duality, that is a truth you see everywhere. On one side of the massive blackhole at center galaxy is a deep vortex much like a female. On this side GOD is a giant phalic spewing elements in the giant womb. Why do ancient religions state that the other 'GODS' cut this flow off from the creator GOD? Sumthin sinister happened to our true GOD which is in us all. And a religion from angels not god perpatrates this myth. Your spirit will soar endlessly into the infinite Galaxy Of Duality when you reach a higher understanding of self and others.

I love you all
Peace, hope, love and Patience

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

SRI LANKA: Leaders of Sri Lanka's majority Buddhist population are asking the government to ban conversions to Christianity.

Now whats wrong with that?

They see the evangelical movement across America, Who wouldn't be afraid of that!?

I mean Im shaking in my boots just thinking about it!

"No, stop asking." "I will not accept Jesus as my savior!" "Leave me alone!"

"NO NO........Get that bible away! NOOOOOOOOOOO"

"(zombified) Oh heavenly father........"

What is wrong is the concept that anyone can tell another human being what faith to chose. That is a personal matter for all people who are free and sovereign by nature. No one ever may dictate what people chose to think or believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

LOL

It was a joke!

I swear my humor is never appreciated!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Major can't help but think this is some form of propaganda from a certain country that has an upcoming Olympics. Said country is probably sweating bullets over the thought of having so many free thinking people running amok in their pristine totalitarian state.

The Major, while not Buddhist, is a God fearing man, and as such understands the sanctity of faith. The Major also would defer to Buddha vice the absence of the Major's requisitioned deity should any unfortunate fox hole events occur.

The premise of the original post and subsequent supporting posts are not fit disposal in a latrine.

Dismissed.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Riley, you need to go back and read your participation in this thread, I know you wrote it and think you understand what you are saying but you need to see it from the point of view of your "audience". You need to see what you are revealing about yourself. You have an overwhelming sense of domination, you fixiate on Nazism. Two other centers of you life is hatred of buddhists and buddhist pedophiles. Could all this anger be centered on a single person from your past? It is an accepted fact that you are what you eat, and it is also a fact that your personality is impacted by what you read, and what you fantacize about. This is how i am perceiving what you are posting. You have posted no evidence except unspecified excerpts from unidentified authors. If you are offering personal experience, please list it as so. Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join