It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I already provided articles Buddhists in Sri Lanka are making it illegal to convert from Buddhism. That makes it a FORCED religion.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have plenty MORE evidence but ive been at it all day. I need some fellow conspiracy buffs to join the fight against world Buudhist oppression.

Look into Hitlers beliefs the original occulitist Aryans hid out in TIBET people.!!!!!

.Join the foight for world freedom Stop the international Buddhist conspiracy before its too late!

Be back later.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
reply to post by AshleyD

So a 9/11 International Buddhist conspiracy denier? Do you believe the holocaust was a hoax too? Are you involved in Buddhism perhaps? This is a conspiracy site and i would expect the more educated members would be aware of the Aryan race's ruse to hide in Tibet for 100s of years and mount a world domination effort. They are creating conflicts and letting us weaken each other while they pretend to be the peaceful ones...
Christians vs. Muslims
Muslims vs. Jews
Christians vs. Jews.
Christians vs. Hindus
Muslims vs. Hindus

Ah Ha ! Notice someone missing from the picture? Once we have weakened each other then boom the Buddhists take over!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by rileytardell]

This is some very odd logic. I don't see gnomes on this list either. Are they waiting to take over as well. They also were funny hats... The Nazis wore hats...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

You are just silly. Gnomes aren't a world religion. All the rest are. It's obvious they are playing peaceful and watching from a distance building themselves up... they have been playing us for a long time. Now go eat some tofu and meditate on that while.

Be back later.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rileytardell

Gnomes just want you to think they are not a religion. The religions of the world are:

Christianity
Buddhism
Islam...

Notice who is missing from that list...
That's right... Gnomes.

You see my point. We can do this with anything. Back up your statements with evidence. And the fact that Hitler had brown hair does not mean that all people with Brown hair are evil or there is a conspiracy by all browned haired people.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
oh and also buddism isnt a religion its a way of thought and opening the mind true buddists dont have a religion because idols are bad annd true buddas sont like being worshipped it makes them a false idol just so you know

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I already provided articles Buddhists in Sri Lanka are making it illegal to convert from Buddhism. That makes it a FORCED religion.

You said India.

SRI LANKA

INDIA

Please note that India is not Sri Lanka.

Here is a question involving India.... If the 'Buddhists' (a broad term for what you have considered Buddhists people) are so powerful, how come they have yet to conquer India, it's place of origin? There are more Muslims Christians and Sikhs in India than Buddhists, let alone Hindu's which make up the vast majority. link

This is DisInfo.... and not even good DisInfo at that.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
like i said they prefer peace over war and not all buddists are unaturally strong smart or quick any bhudda could kick the poo out of a person they just choose not too and for good reason to

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have provided evidence you are not reading it, just ignoring it, more likely you are just a Buddhist disinfo agent.

I listed conflicts in REAL world religions - You provided nonsense about gnomes is just your attempt to deflect the truth.

I documented the unprecedented sexual perversions by Buddhists.

The violence by Buddhists against missionaries.

The Forced nature of Buddhism in India.

Crimes of the Dalai Lama.

The unprecedented spread of Buddhism like a virus in the west.

Now the real roots of the evil behind the Buddhism conspiracy is its Aryan Nazi connections.

You have to study I cannot spoon feed it to you, study the links.

Hitler had a lot more connections to to the Buddhists than hair my rice pudding eating opponent.

Many high-ranking members of the Nazi regime, including Hitler, held convoluted occult beliefs. Prompted by those beliefs, the Germans sent an official expedition to Tibet between 1938 and 1939 at the invitation of the Tibetan Government to attend the Losar (New Year) celebrations.

....The key to success would be finding the forefathers of the Aryan race in Central Asia, the guardians of the secrets of vril.

nfluenced by Nietszche’s writings and Thule Society creeds, Hitler believed that Christianity was a defective religion, infected by its roots in Jewish thinking. He viewed its teachings of forgiveness, the triumph of the weak, and self-abnegation as anti-evolutionary and saw himself as a messiah replacing God and Christ. Steiner had used the image of the Antichrist and Lucifer as future spiritual leaders who would regenerate Christianity in a new pure form. Hitler went much further. He saw himself as ridding the world of a degenerate system and bringing about a new step in evolution with the Aryan master race. He could tolerate no rival Antichrists, either now or in the future. He was tolerant, however, of Buddhism.
www.berzinarchives.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I could post a great deal on how you're wrong, Riley. I won't. I could also post a great deal of how you're bloody idiot...but I won't. If I did so, you wouldn't understand or probably care either way; not even if what mockery of intelligence and temperance you have decided to manifest itself in a moment of clarity. You are grossly uninformed and horribly mistaken. Take a look at ALL religion. How many people put on the visage of being devoutly religious in one faith or another and in all veracity are actually no better than devils? Too many to count. How many faiths are guilty of mass murder, enslavement, torture, rape, etc.? Too many to count. What, for one moment under the Sun, makes you think that the one of, if not the, most peaceful religion(s) on our world has some kind of world domination scheme? Those laughably trite articles? I can find articles on the internet advocating anything from pedophilia to bleaching your anus (not that there is anything wrong with that...the bleaching thing
). I can also find articles on the internet demonizing anything from having children to being anything but an atheist.
I'll get to the point. You have grossly generalized an entire faith and went as far as to say that proponents of the faith are evil. You have no working knowledge of Buddhism and its countless deviations upon a cursory estimate of your cognitive abilities. There are undoubtedly some "bad people" who claim to be Buddhists...but that doesn't make them all bad. Generalizations like the one you just made are the cause of all the hate in the world. There are bad white people, there are bad black people, there are bad Hispanic people, there are bad Asian people, there are bad European people, there are bad middle eastern people, there are bad Catholics, there are bad, Baptists, there are bad Mormons, there are bad Pentecostals, there are bad Jews, there are bad Wiccans, there are bad Taoists, there are bad PEOPLE in every faith and nation. Condemning the whole for the actions of the few is unjust, unethical, and uneducated. Before you open your mouth again, why don't you go out and experience the world, meet some people (maybe even some Buddhists), and gain some REAL wisdom before spewing forth rubbish like the heap of filth you just published... Or YOU CAN BE A SHEEPLE and rely on the words of others to shape your view of the world. Your choice, Riley.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am really getting tired of these divisive, and I believe at the root racist threads.

First off the sources you provide to back up your claims are dubious at best.

Secondly, as has already been stated, making generalizations against an entire people is obviously fraught with inconsistency and inaccuracy.

You allude to the Dali Lama somehow being in conflict with the USA and interested in seizing power here. Where do you get this idea? Is there even a shread of evidence to support the claim?

You talk about Buddhist nations being riddled with perversion, as if there is not plenty of perversion here in the USA we should be worried about before that of another nation.

Overall I think the ideas in the OP are hateful crap perhaps inspired by those slowly growing national powers that hate and oppress religions and ideal such as those found in Buddhism.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think the world needs a major religious overhaul. I am talking about all of them. Yes I beleive something put us here and is watching over us. What I dont beleive is that it has anything to do with religion. Religion was an achient form of control. Take pork and the muslims for example. Pork was very hard to clean and store so thousands got sick. Whats the quick easy way to stop that, make it against the religion. There are examples in all religions of this type of control. I do however beleive that the world needed religion to become what it is today. Without it there would have been alot more chaos.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
reply to post by WhiteWash

Sanskrit is Hindu not Buddhist -- pleasse get your facts straight.

Yes Sanskrit is Hindu, his facts are straight and correct unlike yours. The Swastika's name is based on a Sanskrit word (svastika), the meaning behind the symbol varies group to group but it doesn't change the fact that it is named from Sanskrit. The symbol itself is found all over the world but it more common in Hindu and Buddhist places due to its relevance, the Nazis "adopted" the symbol based on it being seen as a good luck symbol in many cultures (It would be no different then someone having the symbol of a rabbits paw in an emblem or a 4 leaf clover).

With regards to the Nazis and Aryan Occultism, many followers of Aryan theory believed that all the original Aryan super race were blonde haired, blue eyed and white/pale skinned and that all the advanced knowledge in the world came from their notion of the Aryans. If someone who wasn't a "Aryan" had invented or discovered something amazing (for the time in history) the Nazis and white power sympathizers would "back track" its journey to discovery by claiming the discovery was based on something their suspected super race had done and left in that area. It even went as far as, if a group of people/ tribe were living longer than their neighbours then it was "obvious" that these people must be following something they had overseen the "Aryans" doing centuries before in order to keep them alive that long.

So if your taking things at face value, then I could suggest that since some of the Nazis believed the original bearers of most Eastern mysticism and discoveries and taboos were ancient Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed White people then they must be your real target as they were the originals/ founders behind your conspiracy theory.

But fortunately things like Eugenics, Racism, Generalisations are bad even if not everyone believes that.

I guess since I disagree with you then I must be a Buddhist and never knew it...

What you have to remember is that Hinduism is very very closely related to Buddhism and thus Sanskrit is relavent in both religions. More commonly through origins of symbols, words and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

The Sheeple are people like you ~~ buying into the International Buddhist Conspiracy for world domination. The Satanic occult masters are hiding in Tibet. They are behind the world conflicts and evils.

Its no accident that the largest most perverted sex trade in the world is in a Buddhist controlled area? Explain why peace loving pacifists rape small children and sell them like animals?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I couldnt agree more to this being BS. Its disgusting to see someone belittle a whole culture of people because of one or two bad apples. Don't be rediculous, i find it hard to believe that a bunch of people spend their whole lives focusing their minds in order to molest children. This doesnt seem to be anything more to me than some radical extremist view, hell-bent on making buddhists appear to be evil. If being at peace with yourself and in harmony with everything around you is evil, im not so sure I wanna be good. I can do it myself with any culture. Every culture has its bad seed or three, to judge a whole culture on such ruling you might as well say the whole world is evil and wants nothing but pain and suffering.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Actually the sex industry in thailand is run by mafia. Taksin was in control a few years back. He got ousted and look where he is now - Great Britain. the thai mafia is connected to the western mafia, in which london is a powerful center.

Priests and monks becoming pedophiles has to do with materialism moving into a culture. thailand and the buddhist world is being pummeled and invaded by western culture and materialism. Both east and west are meeting.

Have u read Buddhist stuff or stayed in a monestary. They teach the same stuff as all the great traditions and shamans.
Do your homework...the people who are drawn to buddhsim arent converting they are often seeing the same wisdom in 10 philosophies. buddhsim is just one of their likes.

The Dalai Lama and other teachers are the most accepting and tolerant open minded people. Read man. He says his problem is he tends to see truth to both opposing sides of the story. THat its not just right and wrong black and white. Thats a sign of an opening wise mind.

I would prefer to be enslaved by buddhists than NWO western fools anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Again with regards to the Nazis and the Buddhists I could show you these:

Islam and eastern religions

Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "Confucius, Buddha, and Mohammed" as providers of "spiritual sustenance".[33] In this context, Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, the Mufti of Jerusalem — which included asylum in 1941, the honorary rank of a SS Major, and a "respected racial genealogy" — has been interpreted more as a sign of respect than political expedience.[34] Hitler's choice of the Swastika as the Nazis' main and official symbol, was linked to the belief in the Aryan cultural descent of the German people. They considered the early Aryans of India to be the prototypical white invaders and the sign as a symbol of the Aryan master race.[35]

There are plenty of "Sources" out there for information to "Research" if you look for it Riley, unfortunately you don't you simply look for anything that confirms your notions and discount anything else and take the opposing sides word for it just because they say something is happening.

Is it any different that the Buddhists want to stop/ curb the flow of Christianity (Mostly Evangelical) into Asia (It is an invader Religion wise) then it is that the Muslim's want to stop any religion (especially Judaism) encroaching on its lands, or the Evangelicals in America wanting to curb things like Judaism, Protestantism, Islam from encroaching on their zones. No religion cares if it encroaches on another religions land but it cares if some other religion encroaches on its land. Much like people (no one wants to loose what power they have, but they wont mind getting more power if they can) Religions are the same no religion likes to loose power (follower count) but they wont mind if they get new followers.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Nooooo! It's true! Curse you, rileytardell! Curse you for uncovering the truth behind Satanic Nazi Pedophile Buddhism! We have been so careful... how did you discover us?! What you don't realize, however, is that it goes much deeper than you realize. Even now, colaborative efforts with NASA are underway to build a moon temple where we can live in peace after our nefarious plot here on Earth is finished. That's right; we will then become Satanic Nazi Pedophile MOON BUDDHISTS! There's nothing you can do to stop us, rileytardell! Nothing! Soon, you too will feel the warm embrace of "peace" and "love." Nyahahaha!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermute

That's right; we will then become Satanic Nazi Pedophile MOON BUDDHISTS!

Thanks that was uber funny, and you know what I think laughing is the best thing one can do in this thread. Slander and hate tends to make me angry, 'anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering' and according to my Satanic Pedophile Buddhist Mind Controllers suffering is bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well if the Dali Lama gets his way there will be MORE suffering!!!

Laugh all you want sheeple. Soon you will be trading your jeans for robes and shaving your heads whether you want to or not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join