It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ive never seen 11:11 anywhere....i always see 4, or 4:44...never 1111

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What is [11:11]? Ive only seen this once before. But can someone please describe to me how this all started?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Good post!

Here is something to ponder as well.

Did you know that if you multiply 11.11 x 11.11 = 1234321?
It forms a pyramid. You can add up to 7 times the number 1 at the end to form 12345678987654321.

Something I found interesting.

I'll look it up again, but I'm pretty sure there are many more of these coincidences with 11:11

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

that's awesome man, thanks for informing us of that. I never realized that myself, that would help explain why "1234" is seen a lot too.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
when I slept last night there must have been a power outage
I woke up in the morning looked at my digital clock...
It was FLASHING 11:11.

I stared at it for what seemed like forever before it clicked over to
11:12

it was strange... it seemed so urgent..FLASHING(cause the power went out and after that your digital clock will flash untill you reset it.

i see the 11:11 a lot but this is the first time it flashed at me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have a friend who's also a singer and you might have heard her music. Anyway her album is called 11:11. I just thought she made it up to be different. I asked about it and then all she said was, you'll come to me when you know.

I think I do, but I've not experienced 1111 my self. I've had other anomalies with time. Like I always know what it is before I look at it. I also find 2222 and 1010. Just strange to look at. You kind of get caught looking at it for a while. Then it goes away and so does the feeling.

en.wikipedia.org...:11_(Maria_Taylor_album)

Here are a number of sites out there about it :
www.1111spiritguardians.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.unlimitedelevens.com...
www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Element-115]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
for me 11:11 represents the beginning and the end...
the alpha and omega..

genesis 1:1

11:11 means genesis II

the rebirth to a new level

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It doesnt matter if its 11:11 or 4:44 or some other pattern. Its like an omen that whatever you were just doing or thinking is important. Or maybe something that will happen right after.

In terms of science i think 11 or 11.111111 is connected to interdimensional reality. So thats why the illuminati use these symbols of sacred numbers and geometry. Study what their symbols are and youll see them everywhere.

Very powerful because they are universla thru all realities and tap into the massive interdimensional energies that flow into and make this world possible.

the witches use repeated rituals to make certain objects powerful. IMagine doing this ritual to a pentagram symbol that is important to the nature of reality and countless spiritual people thru out uncountable worlds have ritualized it as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I really have no clue if this relates to an event happening, but for over a year now, I've been randomly seeing the times 1:11 11:11 and 9:11 on various things such as a clock, my iPod, my vehicle's trip odometer and sports events. I don't sit near the clock and time watch at all. I have better things to do with my time. For example, I have seen 111 on my trip odometer just randomly looking at it, I have seen 1:11 on the track time on my iPod, just randomly glancing at the song name. This happens completely randomly and the numbers I see are exactly 1:11, 11:11 or 9:11. It happens too much for it to be just coincidence. Or I'll turn on the TV and the time left in a sports match will be 1:11 or so on and so forth. I couldn't do that if I tried to. It is kind of scary. I can't figure out why I'm seeing these times at completely random moments in my daily life. It is odd.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've had the whole 11:11 thang for a big part of my life. But it then evolved into a number that I see everywhere. The number is 17, and it gets very weird when I tell people about it because it starts happening to them. It could all be down to the subconcious, but I have a different theory.
I think these numbers appear when there are certain life lessons that need to be learned by your soul are about to be learned.

The weirdest time I told someone about my number I was working on the bar, and started telling someone I worked with about 17. He was a bit dissinterested and said "whatever man just cash off this table for me." -and handed me a reciept and cash. I went to the till and cashed it off, the exact amount the bill came to was £17.00. I gave him back the change and said "what did I tell ya about my number?"
he said he found that a bit weird, that I was talking about it and it happened. At the same moment I told him to turn round and look at the table board (a board that flashes table numbers when the foods ready to go out)
and 17 was the table flashing. He called me a weirdo and ran off haha

So theres definite proof out there that these numbers are more than coincidental, as I see mine on a regular daily basis, and usually end up learning something from it.

I also heard a theory that when you see these numbers, your spirit guides are watching and guiding at that moment.

Who knows aye?!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

12/12/2012: these numbers added together equal eleven. interesting,very!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
4 nights in a row I have looked at the clock precisely at 11:11pm. I actually saw the title of this thread and started freaking out for a second because I've been wondering for days about WHY I, by just pure happenstance, seem to always friggin see the clock just at 11:11. It's just wierd. And I'm not the type of person who really cares what time it is necessarily unless it's time to go to work, go to lunch, or come home from work.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wakeupcall1111
Hi - it's me again - the Christian 11:11er.

I forgot to mention in my last post that from some things I have read, if you want to stop an alien abduction, you can call on the name of Jesus and it will stop.

I know, I know - you think it's crazy, etc, etc.

Thats fine - you don't have to agree with me. Just keep it logged in the back of your mind in case you ever need it.

Blessings and truth to you.

Hi I read somewhere that if you do this it just REALLY annoyes them and they treat you worse..sorry. Due to this I dont tend to mention him anymore if Im trying to get rid of spirits or aliens. I think Jesus was a very special man so I will not say anything against him.

MG

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In the tarot the number 11 card is the FOOL.
This indicates a new beginning that requires taking a risk.

In the Kabbalah the Fool is placed on the Pillar of Mercy and directly
connects with the King & Two cards. This indicates leadership (kings)
& a decision (2).

In Numerology 11 is a mastery number.

Computer coding is done with 101010101010101....... etc.

Just adding my 1+1 scents. : )

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In Kabbalah, there are no Tarot Cards.

Devout Jewish Kabbalists do not play with Gypsy fortune telling cards.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Excuse Me?

PLZ see: byzant.com...

For more info connecting the Tarot & the Tree of Life = Kabbalah

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I had to post my first 11:11 am was just a few minutes ago.

Coincidence, timing or controlled hmmm wonder which.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I looked up while reading this and it was 11:11.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I had to post my first 11:11 am was just a few minutes ago.

Coincidence, timing or controlled hmmm wonder which.

Where you looking at the clock on purpose? Where you thinking about any specific spiritual crossroads or choice at the time? If it happened completly out of your control and thought it probably was for real but if you've been reading this thread, were aware it was 11am so you'd hang on until 11:11 then its not really a 11:11 moment I dont think. You should know deep down if it is a spiritual moment, I did when I saw it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
lately i've noticed i'm always looking at the clock at 11:11 and 9:11. I know that its been happening for a while but its just occurred to me that its always re-accuring and may some unknown importance to me.All of these posts have been really interesting, great topic.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join