It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
mw

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You can read more about the 11:11 phenomenon in the books The Search for 11:11 and In the Service of 11:11 by George Mathieu Barnard.

PDF excerpt for The Search for 11:11 - The Search for 11:11

PDF excerpt for In The Service of 11:11 - In The Service of 11:11

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mw

you mention the spirit guardians of 1111 , headlightone provides a link in his thread on ascension, there may be something to it.

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

they prompt you with 1111 when you are at a crossroads or making the wrong decision, or in deed the right decision. I experienced this last week and I could not believe that I saw 1111 at the exact time I was deeply troubled by which direction to take.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I woke up at 11:55am today. I went to sleep at 7:ish am. This was after reading this thread and going to bed. Insane.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As well, I conjured up a hell of a lot of kinetic energy from contacting some sentient beings last night in a remote wilderness area near where I live. They will talk if you listen.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
[11:11] may just be a simple subconcious awareness that the universal clock of earth is about to be reset to the start to usher in a new timeline?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

Yeah that's what my first post(s) is about actually, with some "evidence"

reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah 11:11 are gateways to a lot of things for sure, how I was talking about the fractal geometry, 11:11 would mean a parallel as well as balance like in relation to points in time/space & space/time...-shrugs- definitely possible. In terms of communication with the subconcious & ergo "other" sometimes too? Yeah I'm sure of that as well. Just that fact that hypothetical-you is paying attention to 11:11 more means that your subconsciousness has been seeing this for a long time, it's your conscious mind that's just now catching on to the significance. What is the significance? Well that's up to the individual. Is it angels and demons tugging at your soul? Eh...I guess if you think that or want to...But isn't that just the "judgment" that everyone is annoyed with? EEYUP! sure is! Your "guides" are here for you, so whatever "good" or "bad" that happens in this life is because of you and your choices...they'll just help them a long since you want it.
"Good" & "bad" are relative things, especially when looking from a "higher point"...like say while trying to understand the "omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment" concept of "the source" or "god" or "the light", or "the creator", or "BS"....whatever you want to call him/her/it

The whole idea that "angels tell us this so we don't make 'wrong' choices.." is some seriously hypocritical crap. Sure a guide might want you to take the path of least resistance sometimes, others it might think "Hey, this car accident is going to really change his life for the better eventually and his soul will develop, great...so I guess I won't say anything to him about paying attention to the traffic signal this time. He's going to be pissed!"

That is if you believe in the angels floating around telling you what's-what, that force that perpetuates the concepts by which those angel can exist is neutral and they know that too, meaning you're perfectly capable of handling it on your own if you want to.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Given that there are 1:1, 2:2, 3:3, 7:7 and so on and everything can be detected that is parallele, and also will be detected, what's so special about 11:11?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

exactly! from there you have to start looking into the significance of the numbers themselves. "7"s are different from "1"s and "3"s etc...but it's all a sort of attention being called to "balance" anyway you look at it right? Even if you don't give any merit to things like numerology, there they are, starring you in the face, these manifestations of balance that your subconscious is drawing you to....for some reason...hmmm

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Life is an overlapping network of subliminals though. What if this is just a coincidence? It seems the only real way to understand this would be to meditate upon it and seek the wisdom of higher entities who have more knowledge on this subject. I'm going to my outdoor temple later today to dwell upon this. It's an amazing spot, I definitely wish everyone would have their own piece of heaven on earth. You can attract anyone, there are even 2 deer that live where I meditate and I spotted 2 ufo's last night before the sky went dark, and it was actually my first contact with higher entities. It was as if there was a large audience to listen as this one being linked and communicated as much knowledge as it could to me. It made me very tired from using my mind so much, but I definitely want to discuss this thread and numerology with them as I trust in their opinions.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

Good luck with that, I'm sure you will contact who need and get the information that will push you a head on your journey. You are definitely right about meditating on it as the answers to the riddle of this massive-multiplayer-off-line-roleplaying game has brought us with that huge Synchronicity is inwards no matter how one would view this subject.

I just can't wait for the "expansion pack" to this MMORPG
.....except I'm not waiting in any line at 12am to get a developer-EBE's signature
jk

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lol, the expansion pack is free, all you need to do is reconfigure your router in order to open certain ports that may have once laid unused. Then the data will flow and you will have established the link. Best of all, no lines and corporate shinanigans.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by rawsom

exactly! from there you have to start looking into the significance of the numbers themselves. "7"s are different from "1"s and "3"s etc...but it's all a sort of attention being called to "balance" anyway you look at it right? Even if you don't give any merit to things like numerology, there they are, starring you in the face, these manifestations of balance that your subconscious is drawing you to....for some reason...hmmm

Of course there are numbers that mean more than the rest. And well, maybe I should not start to elaborate about this at all, since someday somebody will find a meanigful set of parallel numbers. Yes :-)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

LOL I've been getting my "machine" ready so that I can run it the best I can until the hardware can catch up to the new software and media.

reply to post by rawsom

Please elaborate if you can, I know I would love to hear other's perspectives on the numerological aspects of life in general as this helps to quantify possibility....to facilitate even further possibility

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have experienced this. I have woken up to this long ago, so "11:11" does not occur in me often. It is good that people are finally awakening to evolving, but at the same time it is hard to see it not going at a faster pace.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

this is where im a little confused myself i thnk but am not sure if im farther along the path then most people because i have to control my thoughts around people because if i think something that may not be true, like my brother has to wake up for work at 8:00 when he actually isnt supposed to wake up till 8:30 to go to work he will wake up at 8:00 and then be pissed at me because he knows that it was me that did it. im not sure how but i think the night i fried for the first time on mushrooms i fried about the meaning of life and i think it made me semi enlightened samething as awakening except farther down the path. ithink im correct in saying that enlightened people can give their gift to people, but i didnt know what it was when i got it. sorry i cant really explain its like i skipped steps im pretty sure its not normal to be able for it to basically be handed to you as it was handed to me basically.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
try smoking some good green, in and amongst nature, and have an mp3 player and load it up with trance music and focus on the plants. I used a laptop because the headphones were too much for me, plus my uncle was there and he was having way more intense visions than me. He wanted it to stop and I had to keep relaxing his mind because he had never attained zen before. The rabbit whole runs really really really deep on this one. I implore you to try this if you are a fellow student on the path to enlightenment. The plants and other beings make their desires known to you all at once. Its a rush of knowledge and I will never forget seeing as clear as day that 2 UFOs were in the sky above me and disappeared. It also started raining and lightening in that spot thats why we had to leave. Else we woulda stayed and chatted with these beings all night.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I also saw a vibration from everything, even myself seemed to vibrate heavily. An energy kept my uncle pinned to the ground and everytime we held out our hands they would hold them in midair. It was phenomenal. I never really understood any of this before and I still dont, but I do believe and I suppose that is the first step. It is a magnetic oneness that you will feel with the universe as you exchange knowledge with these sentient beings. And they have much to exchange, once they start, they will not stop. I suppose this is why meditation can last for weeks. They have so much to say, and every word makes you want more. This, i would say, is my own form of Zen Buddhism that I discovered totally by accident. Its a powerful and profound trip.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by royalkingmeaux

That's interesting for sure, and yeah there's quiet a few of us "anomalous chickens" out there that need to start speaking up about that kind of stuff. I was born with a few abilities that have aided me but definitely makes it tougher when you're trying to figure stuff out because like you said, your thoughts are already influencing your environment in a significant way as opposed to many who just want some "really neat powers". So there's little room for error in that context sometimes...I feel ya

Yes! Just posted that at 11:11 my time, while I had another synchronis event happen on my play list...anyone ever hear the song 666 Conducer by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was thinking about posting, happened to look down and guess what time it was?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
royalkingmeaux, are you familiar with the entheogenic properties of shrooms? I personally have never done it (only comfortable with the green), but being one of the safer, non-addictive hallucinogens, I've always taken a curiousity into what kind of concious expanse I could drift into.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join