It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see any of that. I don't think people are thinking any different or experiencing a cosmic awakening. It's all wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hey yer when this started i also thought it was probably tinnitus but see my sound isn't high-pitched.. it's a really weird sound, like a pulsating buzzing sound that's kind of low pitched.. and it does match my pulse... and it's only in my left ear... i'm tending to think it's more of a medical problem..
i've had brain scans and an MRI and all that jazz so it's not like i have a tumour or anything..

ahhh well..

Not really like "blacking out" or "passing out" but definitely a sort of "lightness" similar to that I would imagine....

I definitely feel this "lightness" from time to time...

reply to post by meremortal

hey s'ok

and wow that's amazing

hmmm it seems like there may be some special tie between you and your son

that is so cool...
oh and my sound is pulsating as well
which ear is yours in?? is yours like high pitched or something different??...

reply to post by Mr Green

LOLL.. hmmm i think my sound is a different sort

sometimes it's very mild and faint and it doesn't really bother me but at other times it's enough to drive me insane. and when it's loud like this i can't sleep. i don't get headaches from any of this though, soz

reply to post by ET_CONTACT

hey i've heard of this Demonic or Witching Hour as well... apparently 3AM is the inversion of 3PM - the Miracle Hour, supposedly the hour of Christ's death... it's a way for demons to mock the Holy Trinity..

reply to post by unite_life

LOL the time I wrote this was 1010

but remember that there are also other times as well,

12:00 in military time is 00:00

Love life and live to love!

hey, what does this mean??

[edit on 24/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

I've heard a noise like what you're describing but not awake other then during a workshop that taught that tone as part of a "pineal toning" technique.

Yeah that wobble can be intense I've noticed, today in particular for me was fairly active for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
*This is really kind of freaking me out. i remember hearing a couple of things a few years ago ago about the mayan calender ending 11-11-11 and some religion that believed that was when the world (as we know) would end. for some reason i've always kept that notion in the back of my mind.

For the past year & a half or so i have noticed seeing 11:11 twice a day almost every day on a clock. i told my girlfriend about it as well as a few of my friends & co-workers. everyone i told didn't seem very interested so i have kind of been ignoring it lately... until i read this thread.

i read some of you speaking of an alarm, or awakening. well, i have been addicted to opiates for the last 2 yrs or so (started getting bad after losing my father) and saw no end in sight for the pain caused by my dependency. i had a serious problem that was getting worse. i couldn't stand it anymore. i finally broke down and asked for help, and i got exactly what i needed at a great local treatment center. at that treatment center i remember hearing another patient talking about seeing 11:11 all the time and it was freaking him out. i couldn't believe it. he sounded like me when i told my people about it. we talked about it for a few minutes and laughed it off (but now i'm wondering if it wasn't coincidence). i am a little over 60 days into my recovery now, and am feeling and doing better than i have in a long, long time.

i just wonder now, after reading this stuff about 11:11 if it may have played a role in my recovery, or is playing a role in my life (as i still do see it).

thanks,

dunn

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
1111 look at it from a mathmatics point of view, could it be just a simple pattern that we are seeing like the spaces between the hash marks like a 1beginning1middle1end1 three distinct spaces like space time? God is telling us time is short the pattern (time) is nearing an end.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I agree our concept of "time" is coming to and yes, but it is NOT "end times" as some are afraid of.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by TH3ON3

I agree our concept of "time" is coming to and yes, but it is NOT "end times" as some are afraid of.

Yes I think your right here, no one is "coming to an end" more moving frequencies. We can still be as we are but change our inner frequency to one that is more suitable to us and the Earth. To become what we have always wanted to be. To become what we always should have been before intervention was allowed.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Oooo, "pineal toning" huh?? I'm intrigued - what exactly did that workshop entail?
The noise is driving me insane right now..

OMG. NO JOKE. Just looked at the damn clock and it's 7:11.. freakin hell LOLL
Actually i've been seeing 7:11 on the clock for the past few days now..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I got into this when I was fifteen, I did not understand what it meant, it was so constant that I had to do some research on the topic. When I found some info on the subject I thought that the people who ran all these websites had fallen into fanaticism for their lives appeared to be completely ruled by this number, sort of like the movie "The number 23". One day I decided to ask these entities to give me a sign proving that they were there watching over my actions, so for some reason I grabbed a deck of cards that had been lying on the table from a last night game, pulled out two cards at random and there they were, the two eleven numbered bastardly cards messing with my mind rendering me dumbfounded/scared. To make it short, I got interested in a lot of the New Age material, from manipulation of energy, meditation, and astral projection to readings on the Bhagavad Gita. Today, 21, I must say that I did gain a lot of knowledge on a wide range of metaphysical studies, and best of all I learned to control my ego to some extent, being grateful, and understand the outcome of my thoughts and my actions. I had to drop a lot of it since I thought following those studies would get in the way of the modern hollow life and it would transform me into a social outcast by not complying with today's social decadence. The occurrences of 11:11 dropped dramatically since I stopped thinking about the subject. Perhaps all that time I had accustomed my circadian rhythm to look at the time at an specific interval, or maybe it really was some entity watching over my spiritual path (yes I've always believed in a superior consciousness.) To this day I still have occurrences of 11:11, I never think of it, but still turn the head the second before the numbers appears (still freaks me out.) Is this a yes, a no, or a get ready cause your planet is going down the sh!thole? Who knows, it still is good reminders.

Great board.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

It was with a man named Dr. Ovokaitys MD who has developed a laser and supplements that reprogram DNA/RNA. Based on resonances principles he has these "tones" that are sort of like meditative mantras that he shows that is supposed to help open that third eye so to speak. Some of the tones had sounds like "zzz zzz zzz zzz" or "tzz zz tzz zz" which reminded me of what you where saying.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey, I thought that i would just read a few forums on this website and move along.... This one REALLY caught my attention and now im on the edge of my seat, finally about to express how much this means to me that I am not the only one here experiencing this phenomenon. For the past year or so, everyday i will see numbers divisable by 11. This will mostly happen by randomly looking at the clock. (1:11, 2:33, 12:44, 5:55, 6:22) Thos are some examples. It happens EVERYDAY and I keep bugging my girlfriend and people around me by saying "Look its 33, or 44, or 11... DOUBLE DIGITS AGAIN!" It only happens when i look at the time basically for no reason, as if im subconciously being told to look at the time. I am not sure if i have mentally or physically "felt" anything or maybe i am unaware. I definately believe that something(s) are going to happen soon to this world. The massive flood in Moscow Russia in 2009 is what will really let me know for sure that the predictions are right and something will happen in 2012. ( Dec 21 2012 at 11:11) BTW i think 11:11 is code for 19.5. Any other thoughts for me or on this subject id like to here either on these forums or email me.
[email protected]
Im glad i found this thread. What fascinating stories!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow talk about timing,I've been seeing 11:11 alot throught the past 2years of my life(11:11, 3:11, and 23).I rarely look at the clock each day, and for some odd reason it's always there 11:11.I couldn't say when this all first started, but the more it's happened , the better and more aware my life/mind has become.Many of your experiences are similar to mine(maybe it's that universal energy/conciousness)that maybe we are starting to tap into.I've had distant/energy/raiki healers randomly pop up in my life for the past year, and today I had a palm reader randomly pop up into my work today(we talked about the universal consciousness,energy healing/raiki,she does it all).Sorry I got carried away there, but there is more to this life than money,religion,sex,market, and we are all starting to tap into the unknown.It feels good to see others are experiencing this/these numbers in our lives, I do think someone or something is trying to show us the way, but what?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok, 11:11 update -

I was just writing about meditation, specifically dance meditation, in another thread when i fully looked at the clock AND IT WAS 9:11PM!
Hmmmm, do you think that's a message or what??
I've never tried dance meditation...
And get this, when i actually made the connection, the noise in my ear STOPPED.

Is this the sort of thing people are getting at? That when you see these numbers it's your guardians' way of letting you know that what you were just thinking was something significant in relation to you personally and you should go and investigate it or learn more about it???

[edit on 27/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
Ok, 11:11 update -

Is this the sort of thing people are getting at? That when you see these numbers it's your guardians' way of letting you know that what you were just thinking was something significant in relation to you personally and you should go and investigate it or learn more about it???

[edit on 27/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

Yes I think this is the general point of these numbers and noises in ears. So looks like your taking up dance meditation...best of luck lol

When I saw 1111 I really was confused as to what to do with astral projection, does it help us in ascension or just confuse us. The ringing became really loud and then I saw 1111 so I decided astral projection wasnt a good idea. You see I see strange things when I go there like black entities that attack me that try to suck the life force out of me so I was really questioning if I should go at all.
Anyway I decided not to go after the 1111 prompt, however the ringing did not stop it just got louder, so now Im thinking maybe the prompt was to tell me to do astral projection??

Hey maybe the 9:11 is telling you not to do dance meditation?? This is the problem how do we decide what they are trying to tell us??

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hey maybe the 9:11 is telling you not to do dance meditation?? This is the problem how do we decide what they are trying to tell us??

That's where intuition comes in.

As far as whether certain numbers are good or bad luck, I'd say it's a matter of perspective. I think of certain master numbers like 11 or 33 being powerful, not necessarily good or bad.

If you could sum up the entire universe in the number 11, how do you decide what it means to you? It could mean anything, because all that exists is contained within it.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

As far as whether certain numbers are good or bad luck, I'd say it's a matter of perspective. I think of certain master numbers like 11 or 33 being powerful, not necessarily good or bad.

If you could sum up the entire universe in the number 11, how do you decide what it means to you? It could mean anything, because all that exists is contained within it.

I entirely agree with this. I don't think there is any general right or wrong way of finding awareness and listening to what your guardians tell you..
One really has to find what they believe to be the truth inside of them and this could be different for everyone, considering that everyone's perception of how they view reality is unique.
I raised the question before that is this kind of experience the "general gist" of what people are also experiencing and by this i meant are there other people that are also finding subtle hints or messages when they constantly see these numbers..
See my perception is this: there is a reason behind everything, so these numbers don't keep recurring for no reason. So i try to find meaning in this..

It's not so much considering certain numbers to be positive or negative as much as it is finding meaning in my thoughts or actions at the moment that i see these numbers staring me in the face. I persoanlly always look for these signals (from a higher entity) whenever this happens and so that's why i made the connection with the dance meditation..

I was just genuinely asking from anyone else's point of view whether this was the reason behind what they kept seeing over and over as well... I guess i'm wondering if these guardians are giving other people messages and hints on how to better their lives and heighten their awareness or if these numbers do actually have other meanings in other people's lives...

Either way, individual intuition decides what you make of these little messages..

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
LOLL somehow i was logged out while i was typing this so this exact post will come up under Anonymous..

Originally posted by Kruel

I entirely agree with this. I don't think there is any general right or wrong way of finding awareness and listening to what your guardians tell you..
One really has to find what they believe to be the truth inside of them and this could be different for everyone, considering that everyone's perception of how they view reality is unique.
I raised the question before that is this kind of experience the "general gist" of what people are also experiencing and by this i meant are there other people that are also finding subtle hints or messages when they constantly see these numbers..
See my perception is this: there is a reason behind everything, so these numbers don't keep recurring for no reason. So i try to find meaning in this..

It's not so much considering certain numbers to be positive or negative as much as it is finding meaning in my thoughts or actions at the moment that i see these numbers staring me in the face. I persoanlly always look for these signals (from a higher entity) whenever this happens and so that's why i made the connection with the dance meditation..

I was just genuinely asking from anyone else's point of view whether this was the reason behind what they kept seeing over and over as well... I guess i'm wondering if these guardians are giving other people messages and hints on how to better their lives and heighten their awareness or if these numbers do actually have other meanings in other people's lives...

Either way, individual intuition decides what you make of these little messages..

[edit on 28/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your posts. I have been very busy lately working on a website.

www. awakenedsleeper.com

I am on earth now to tell the world truth, even if it hurts. The truth is the truth. Please check it out.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Thank you everyone for your posts. I have been very busy lately working on a website.

www. awakenedsleeper.com

I am on earth now to tell the world truth, even if it hurts. The truth is the truth. Please check it out.

Thank you.

Thanks so much for this, the web site is very good and I will keep an eye on it.
I am glad you are here on Earth now to bring us the truth, I am prepared for the truth, the whole truth no matter how painful it is. I would rather know the truth than live in a world that is fake with false truths. Your joining ATS has been a wonderful addition and I thank you for bringing this information out in the open for all to discuss. I do not fear the truth , no one should, as you say the truth is the truth.

I hope you will still visit us even though you now have your website.
Thank you MG.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I dunno why but since hearing about the 11:11 thing about a year ago I see it at least once a day on my clock. But recently I will see about 4 or 5 double number times a day such as 14:14 22:22 17:17 etc only over the past month or so its just gone crazy the amount I see them.

Would be interesting to know what its all about perhaps its nothing but its certainly strange how I see it more and more now. Anyone else see anythng other than 11:11

AL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join